00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,001,279 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 11:08:01

Seeing how Pikmin pluck is Olimar's standard special move Kirby will gain that power. I wonder how he will be able to use the pikmin?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 12:18:35

At 1/11/08 11:08 AM, Sparkpro wrote: Seeing how Pikmin pluck is Olimar's standard special move Kirby will gain that power. I wonder how he will be able to use the pikmin?

Mabey we'll get kirbyfied pickmin

Hello.

I'm pretty sure I have the worst username on Newgrounds.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 13:55:36

I wasn't expecting that pikmen guy to say the least.

Who knows, he may be fun. Just look at ice climbers. I thought they would be stupid when I first heard they were in melee(Before I got it.)

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 17:01:22

At 1/11/08 01:55 PM, smc316 wrote: I wasn't expecting that pikmen guy to say the least.

Who knows, he may be fun. Just look at ice climbers. I thought they would be stupid when I first heard they were in melee(Before I got it.)

me too... does anyone know if geno(from mario rpg) is going to be in this one?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 17:08:33

as far as i know, Geno will never be in another nintendo game, because I'm pretty sure it belongs to Squaresoft...

sorry... it breaks my heart too... i wish the little possessed puppet would grace us with his presence again...

on a lighter note, heres my disappointing next installment of the "draw every character in super smash bros. brawl" project...

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 17:08:52

me too... does anyone know if geno(from mario rpg) is going to be in this one?

he might be he seems pretty popular in japan

Hello.

I'm pretty sure I have the worst username on Newgrounds.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 18:59:24

Great update, I so called his upb.

Actually the moveset is exactly what I thought it would be

Also I have been thinking, and I'm pretty sure that olimar will be a great edgeguarder. Think of this, you have a pikmin line of yellow, yellow, red, purple, yellow, white. he dodges the first yellow and gets hit by the second. then he dodges the red one and gets hit by the purple, which knocks him back more. then you throw the yellow one at him if he still has a chance of making it. if he dodges THAT then throw the white one. If he somehow dosn't die then you will have done massive damage.

I have also been wondering what will happen if you hit someone with olimars upb. I think it should make them fall down in front of you, making them fall down like when you don't tech. Plus I wonder if the purple pikmin can be used as a spike/ meteor.

Pikmin and Olimar for god tier!

Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544

Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 19:23:31

I am now half way satisfied with confirmed Sheik. Now all I need is my Jigglypuff!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 21:22:52

At 1/11/08 07:23 PM, ramun-flame wrote: I am now half way satisfied with confirmed Sheik. Now all I need is my Jigglypuff!

I'm sure JigglyPuff will return as an unlockable after beating Classic Mode. I don't htink they're cutting anyone with an original moveset.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 21:27:57

Shadow in brawl?
It's actully really real..well i hope...but make shure you see all of it!

Nothing is more evil.......

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 21:41:21

At 1/11/08 09:27 PM, super6nacho wrote: Shadow in brawl?

You're kidding, right? There's no way you could think that was real... unless you made it and want to show it off to us?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 21:49:25

Jigglypuff was let slip by a staff member at E-for-All

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-11 23:07:16

At 1/11/08 07:02 PM, Machop90 wrote:
At 1/11/08 05:08 PM, pvt-blasto wrote: as far as i know, Geno will never be in another nintendo game, because I'm pretty sure it belongs to Squaresoft...

sorry... it breaks my heart too... i wish the little possessed puppet would grace us with his presence again...

on a lighter note, heres my disappointing next installment of the "draw every character in super smash bros. brawl" project...
Geno has made cameo appearences in some Nintendo games.Such as:In Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Geno ezplains how to play a minigame in Little Fungitown.

i am aware of this... in fact im playing the game for the first time right now!

however, i doubt he'll be a playable character again...

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 09:35:25

At 1/12/08 08:16 AM, JarrodK wrote: This is the MOST EPIC smash bros. commercial they could've come up with!

I remember seeing that on TV.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 09:43:28

At 1/12/08 08:16 AM, JarrodK wrote: This is the MOST EPIC smash bros. commercial they could've come up with!

I remember that commercial, got me to smash, I thank it.

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 09:48:17

At 1/11/08 09:49 PM, Matt2358 wrote: Jigglypuff was let slip by a staff member at E-for-All

Actually it was David... Hayter or something, I forget his name, but Snake's voice actor.

You've never seen that? XD

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 09:57:18

I remember that commercial as well, I liked how Pikachu was being tossed around the place.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 10:30:20

At 1/11/08 09:27 PM, super6nacho wrote: Shadow in brawl?

I've already said that he won't be in brawl because sonic already has an alternate costume of him.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 11:18:33

At 1/12/08 10:30 AM, ramun-flame wrote: I've already said that he won't be in brawl because sonic already has an alternate costume of him.

No he doesn't, he has a black costume, but not Shadow.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 12:02:40

hmm,olimars moves are...interesting...only one of his specials can be used for damage.

8^(|

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 12:17:59

oh im in i love that game.i got a gamecube for christmas just to have that game lol

Damnt,if you dont know it then GOOGLE IT!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 13:33:42

At 1/12/08 12:17 PM, sk8erkid95 wrote: oh im in i love that game.i got a gamecube for christmas just to have that game lol

A gamecube ? are you sure you don,t meant a wii, because brawl will be on the wii...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 14:47:21

At 1/12/08 01:33 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
At 1/12/08 12:17 PM, sk8erkid95 wrote: oh im in i love that game.i got a gamecube for christmas just to have that game lol
A gamecube ? are you sure you don,t meant a wii, because brawl will be on the wii...

Ha! VenomKing, this is the SSBC, not the SSBBC. Ha, you're funny.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 14:52:15

At 1/12/08 02:47 PM, Pheonixxx wrote: Ha! VenomKing, this is the SSBC, not the SSBBC. Ha, you're funny.

(in nicer words)
VenomKing, I think he was talking about Melee.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 15:19:21

I thought you were talking about a new Brawl commercial.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 15:29:05

Which reminds me, I gotta borrow a Gamecube and Smash Bro's so that I can get better at that game. I'm kinda slacking after last nights performance while facing my friend. :(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 15:49:45

Now that Sheik has been confirmed according to Brawl Central, I wonder will her costume be the same like Melee or something new but close to the orignal.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 17:38:49

At 1/12/08 11:18 AM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 1/12/08 10:30 AM, ramun-flame wrote: I've already said that he won't be in brawl because sonic already has an alternate costume of him.
No he doesn't, he has a black costume, but not Shadow.

Shadow is just a black sonic with hair that goes down! Its a shadow costume, Im sorry but shadow will probably not make it

I say probably because technically anyone could make it

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 20:53:38

Don't feel too bad about it I broke two weeks after I opened it.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-12 20:59:46

At 1/12/08 07:51 PM, Machop90 wrote: I b-broke my DS!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smooth.

And there are a few new moves revealed. Wario's Recovery is 'Corkscrew' which is some sort of spin. I was actually able to fill in all the missing Special Moves for Pokémon Trainer, despite my hate for Pokémon, but then again it did seem pretty obvious... Squirtle Standard Special Move: Water Gun, Ivysaur Side Special Move: Razor Leaf, Charizard Up Special Move: Fly... again, from Brawl Central.