00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,001,284 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 15:26:43

Hi im here now, can I join this crew?

I really like the super smash bros games and would love to roll with you guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 15:31:50

At 11/18/07 03:26 PM, Smidly wrote: Hi im here now, can I join this crew?

Glad you're here now. I was scared for a moment.

Requirements for joining are strong feelings toward Shadow and.or Knuckles, and a reasonable amount of arguing.

Have a good day.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 15:37:04

At 11/18/07 03:26 PM, Smidly wrote: Hi im here now, can I join this crew?

Ok, Be respectful towards your fellow members, do not spam, and dont post pictures unless absoulutely necessary/

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 15:50:14

How about this new idea?

When Brawl comes out, we divide up this crew to four evenly quadrants.
Then we battle each other in 2 vs. 2 matches depending on whoever is online. All matches will be ranked and we will keep track of wins and losses on here.

Bad idea? Or should I continue to setup the rules for this until Brawl comes out?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 18:02:48

Then we battle each other in 2 vs. 2 matches depending on whoever is online. All matches will be ranked and we will keep track of wins and losses on here.

Bad idea? Or should I continue to setup the rules for this until Brawl comes out?

continue thats a great idea!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 18:04:28

At 11/18/07 06:02 PM, fox4729 wrote: continue thats a great idea!

Seconded! But unfourantly unless I get a wii for christmas I won't be able to particaptate in this.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 19:13:35

At 11/18/07 06:04 PM, smc316 wrote:
At 11/18/07 06:02 PM, fox4729 wrote: continue thats a great idea!
Seconded! But unfourantly unless I get a wii for christmas I won't be able to particaptate in this.

That's ok, with four teams, every team will have plenty of members. Even if you don't have a Wii, you could still be in a team, its just that you wont be the one fighting.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 20:14:10

Hey, I'm back. I'm sorry, I guess it was me that started the whole Shadow thing. I just hate it 'cuz he's in every YouTube prediction video. >.< He won't be in. End of story.

But I'm here to talk about that Geno and PacMan thing I never got to reply to since I was kinda grounded for today. -.-'

Geno: Geno can go to hell. I'm not even completely sure who he is, nor have I played his game. I only mentioned him because I heard alot of other people who thought he'd be in.

PacMan: YES! You're all thinking of the Arcade version of him. I meant the PacMan World version. I think he has a shot especialy since he's crossed over in PacMan VS. for GameCube (or something... I dunno I got it from IGN) and has good potential for a move-set. Like Side B: RevRoll Down B: Butt Bounce... etc. But whatever, I guess I'm just saying that 'cuz I'm a bigger PacMan fan than MegaMan fan. :3

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 20:16:34

Oh crap, sorry for double posting but this might have some sort of effect on whoever thinks Shadow is in.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 21:03:22

At 11/18/07 08:16 PM, Loney03DK wrote: Oh crap, sorry for double posting but this might have some sort of effect on whoever thinks Shadow is in.

Cericon approves of that video. Also, that guy had a point. Only 3-4 third parties will be in but suddenly people are going around saying "OMFG SHADOW WIL B IN!!" No, just no.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 21:11:52

At 11/18/07 03:50 PM, Truth wrote: Then we battle each other in 2 vs. 2 matches depending on whoever is online. All matches will be ranked and we will keep track of wins and losses on here.

I like where its going. Continue to refine this grand idea of yours.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 21:16:47

At 11/18/07 09:03 PM, Cericon wrote:
At 11/18/07 08:16 PM, Loney03DK wrote: Oh crap, sorry for double posting but this might have some sort of effect on whoever thinks Shadow is in.
Cericon approves of that video. Also, that guy had a point. Only 3-4 third parties will be in but suddenly people are going around saying "OMFG SHADOW WIL B IN!!" No, just no.

Maybe I missed something, where did you guys get the fact that only 3-4 third party characters will be in Brawl?

At 11/18/07 09:11 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 11/18/07 03:50 PM, Truth wrote: Then we battle each other in 2 vs. 2 matches depending on whoever is online. All matches will be ranked and we will keep track of wins and losses on here.
I like where its going. Continue to refine this grand idea of yours.

Im glad people are liking the idea, now if only Brawl had some kind of clan option thing.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 21:39:45

At 11/18/07 09:16 PM, Truth wrote: Im glad people are liking the idea, now if only Brawl had some kind of clan option thing.

Perhaps it will be a future update?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 21:40:58

At 11/18/07 09:16 PM, Truth wrote:
At 11/18/07 09:03 PM, Cericon wrote:
Maybe I missed something, where did you guys get the fact that only 3-4 third party characters will be in Brawl?

Did you watch the vid? It's in the beginning dude. You gotta watch it to see where we're coming from.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 21:51:31

At 11/18/07 09:40 PM, Cericon wrote:
Did you watch the vid? It's in the beginning dude. You gotta watch it to see where we're coming from.

Yeah, but anyone could make a video, is there any kind of official site that states it?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 21:54:40

TO all the failures that say: "OMGDZ SH@d0W WILL B IN BRUWLZ"

I think that if you use a little logic and intelligence you will realise the fact that Tails and Knuckles will be in brawl ALOT before Shadow (if they are)

Because:

They are older characters
They are more original
They would have more personalised moves

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 22:21:29

Verdict Reached : Chances of Shadow being in it are EXTREMELY small, but not zero. Sonic's chances were small but he made it.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 22:22:29

At 11/18/07 09:54 PM, VenomKing666 wrote: Because:

They are older characters
They are more original
They would have more personalised moves

Agreed with on soooooooo many levels!

At 11/18/07 10:21 PM, Cericon wrote: Verdict Reached : Chances of Shadow being in it are EXTREMELY small, but not zero. Sonic's chances were small but he made it.

Vertict agreed with.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-18 23:53:17

At 11/18/07 10:21 PM, Cericon wrote: Verdict Reached : Chances of Shadow being in it are EXTREMELY small, but not zero. Sonic's chances were small but he made it.

Well, considering that alot of fans wanted him
and that nintendo is not dumb and that they know that sonic will make more games sold his chances where EXTREMELY HIGH !

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 00:49:35

At 11/18/07 11:53 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
Well, considering that alot of fans wanted him
and that nintendo is not dumb and that they know that sonic will make more games sold his chances where EXTREMELY HIGH !

Also, Nintendo and Sega were partnering up their respective mascots for ages before Sonic was announced with Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, so there was actually quite a possibility of it happening again.
Also I don't think that another Sega character will make it in for the simple reason that Sonic is everything that embodies Sega, just as Mario embodies Nintendo. And in the case of Snake, you automatically think of Konami and Metal Gear Solid, as it is Konami's most lucrative and famous franchise. I think that any other 3rd Party characters have to be iconic figures, either through a developer or a series of games, such as PacMan and namco. I'm not saying that PacMan will or will not be in, but it's just an example.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC

Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 01:00:55

If anything the most likely thing will be a palette swap for sonic, Kinda like Mario's Wario colors in melee.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 01:31:07

At 11/19/07 01:00 AM, gon2161 wrote: If anything the most likely thing will be a palette swap for sonic, Kinda like Mario's Wario colors in melee.

Speaking of which, do you reckon they will replace that costume or keep it. And if they do replace it (I'm inclined to think so) what will they use instead?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 02:05:51

You might think I'm weird for saying this, but: Yay, Ice Climers Final Smash! It actually looks pretty awesome!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 02:08:20

You are weird.... very very weird... you like Ice Climbers. Are you even human?!?!?!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 02:13:04

Well it is interesting, I was actually wondering what they're final smash would look like. It also looks quite powerful, not as an all out attack, but as more of something that can help the ice climbers pick off opponents a little easier. But I wonder how long the iceberg stays on the playing field for?

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 02:14:41

This is interesting. Imagine the iceberg popping out in the Norfair stage, or the Lylat Cruise.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 02:44:24

At 11/19/07 02:14 AM, verycoolguy wrote: This is interesting. Imagine the iceberg popping out in the Norfair stage, or the Lylat Cruise.

You make good points about that. Wouldn't the ice just melt in Norfair and where in the hell is ice going to appear out of nowhere in space?

Then again, the smash series doesn't need to make sense as long as it's awesome.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 06:14:27

At 11/19/07 01:31 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote:
At 11/19/07 01:00 AM, gon2161 wrote: If anything the most likely thing will be a palette swap for sonic, Kinda like Mario's Wario colors in melee.
Speaking of which, do you reckon they will replace that costume or keep it. And if they do replace it (I'm inclined to think so) what will they use instead?

Something else, like a white plummer costume or something.
The only alternate costume I hope for is Dark Samus. Not that I play Samus, but I do like the Metroid Prime series.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 08:32:40

As we guessed the ice climbers final smash is a huge ice thingy...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2007-11-19 08:51:17

At 11/19/07 08:32 AM, VenomKing666 wrote: As we guessed the ice climbers final smash is a huge ice thingy...

It's good that their special differs from other characters in the game.

Any other opinions, recommendations on the Clan Wars idea below?