00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Matilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NEED YOUR HELP!

6,073 Views | 68 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to NEED YOUR HELP! 2001-11-15 18:59:28

At 11/15/01 09:44 AM, JG wrote:
It says:
"Debido a problemas en la seguridad del conteo de votos automatizado, y para protección de la igualdad de oportunidades para todos los finalistas de la categoría de Animación, hemos decidido comenzar desde cero una vez más esta votación a partir de mediados de la próxima semana. En el caso de que se vuelvan a mostrar irregularidades en la votación, MTV se verá obligado a cerrarla definitivamente y seleccionar el ganador según los criterios previamente establecidos por el jurado calificador. La fecha de inicio de la nueva votación será informada este lunes. Muchas gracias por su comprensión."

Which I loosely translate, as a white american with a couple pointless high school spanish classes as:

Due to a problem in the animation contest with the votes being generated automatically, and considering protecting the oppurtunities of the other contestents in the animation category, we have decided to stop the voting process and start again fairly at a later date. In the case of of monstrous irregularities in the voting, MTV will likely disqualify and ban any participants needed. Thank you for your comprehension.

lol.. a whole bunch wrong with that translation but you get the idea.

Hi NG Friends! I´m sorry the voting polls haven´t started up yet, but I hope you can still help me when they do. I´ll translate the message clearly for you cause there have been some mistranslations =)

It says:
"Due to problems in the automatic voting security (this is because of that guy that hacked the place) and so that the contestants have a fair and equal opportunity of participating, we´ve decided on reset the voting polls which will resume starting next week.
If Hacking irregularities still show, we´ll be obliged to cancel the voting polls. "

So please NG mates, I NEED your help! When the voting polls reset, please help me. You´ve all been so nice to me, and I know I can count on you =) !

Response to NEED YOUR HELP! 2001-11-17 02:59:59

At 11/15/01 06:59 PM, Diegooz wrote:

So please NG mates, I NEED your help! When the voting polls reset, please help me. You´ve all been so nice to me, and I know I can count on you =) !

Post on the front page or this thread when they start it back up. Or let Tom know when they have the voting system hack free.

Is 5 to 4 a close enough majority to elect a leader?

LOL

NEED YOUR HELP!

Response to NEED YOUR HELP! 2001-11-29 07:52:09

Ummmm...I have no comment here.

Response to NEED YOUR HELP! 2001-12-04 20:53:41

At 11/17/01 02:59 AM, SupaReaper wrote:
At 11/15/01 06:59 PM, Diegooz wrote:

Post on the front page or this thread when they start it back up. Or let Tom know when they have the voting system hack free.

Is 5 to 4 a close enough majority to elect a leader?

LOL

lol. yeah. its how bush beat gore

Response to NEED YOUR HELP! 2001-12-14 10:21:04

i tryed to help but i cant speak spanish

Response to NEED YOUR HELP! 2001-12-16 20:47:39

At 12/14/01 10:21 AM, Little_Piss wrote: i tryed to help but i cant speak spanish

well you probably know more then me. i know one thing " fuck le" which means "fuck you"

Response to NEED YOUR HELP! 2001-12-17 18:30:24

I don't think he won I went to the site, and I think some other person won.

Response to NEED YOUR HELP! 2001-12-17 21:19:01

At 12/17/01 06:30 PM, Splent wrote: I don't think he won I went to the site, and I think some other person won.

yea i think ur right. i think some one else did

Response to NEED YOUR HELP! 2001-12-17 21:21:14

At 12/17/01 09:19 PM, DUDE4U wrote:

yea i think ur right. i think some one else did

but then again i could be wrong