00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Running Well?

28,822 Views | 247 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 14:22:13

Im on Cable and the site has been running great.... I haven't really noticed an increase in speed but its always ran very fast.... So i guess it dosen't look like to much has changed. The design of the portal is the best addition.. Great work on everything so far..

-Marc

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 15:03:05

its slow as shit and i have T7, u need to sell your goddamn car and buy a server so I can surf your site faster. BTW no one cares about alien homonoid, its dumb

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 15:35:34

i tried to get to the site and it said it was for sale!?

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 16:17:06

TaKEitOrLUMPiT Tom is trying his best to get the site to run at great speed for all of us and AH is going to be one of the greatest games ever there are alot of people who care about it your dumb for even saying that

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 16:30:51

Man thats sweet that you got on g4techtv i was and by the way office :P

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 17:10:55

Tom, I wouldnt watch you on TV if someone PAID ME. SUCK ON IT.

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 17:52:23

Yea i got a trojan twice since i been on here my pop up blocker blocks it but i still get the trojan. so i dont know what website it was from but i have anti virus protection so it just deletes it but yea just wanted to say that there are trojans

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 17:55:24

At 9/20/04 05:52 PM, wasuphomie wrote: Yea i got a trojan twice since i been on here my pop up blocker blocks it but i still get the trojan. so i dont know what website it was from but i have anti virus protection so it just deletes it but yea just wanted to say that there are trojans

i ment really rare sorry

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 18:14:54

At 9/20/04 05:10 PM, NickTheBlivit wrote: Tom, I wouldnt watch you on TV if someone PAID ME. SUCK ON IT.

you sound really smart there nick...
really! im not just saying that...

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 18:50:30

cool. i saw that program. Nice house, tom. The sites been running fine, but when I go to latest submissions, and that box comes up showing the author and score, it gets slow sometimes coming off, so i dont really move my mouse over there. Also, my mouse is flashing when im at the portal main page (maybe its just my computer, but it only happens on that page). O! and I was using Zango the other day (because my aim is all screwed up), and i saw an ad for NG! nice to know ur advertising on something as popular as Zango (its been downloaded over 40000 times)

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 19:24:28

I watched for it, but i didnt see it, and i lookeed it up on the guide, but all they had was a pulse PPV and i dont think that was g4, so i must have been in the wrong time zone, or somethin

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 20:31:03

runs fine for me...

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 21:17:30

At 9/19/04 07:47 PM, liljim wrote: I believe that's now fixed. At least for Safari on Macs.

I'll second TheShrike's "yes." Runs like it should, and looks great to boot.

Thanks liljim, we really appreciate you looking out for the "little guy" and working to keep the site as accessible and user-friendly as possible.

D..E...............................

..........S........................

................T..................

BBS Signature

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 22:13:03

Yep running great Anyway so tom you were on the toilet when you decided to make alien homonid with Dan Paliden interesting... And you pray to a lucy lu poster every morning cool The pulse tour of your house was awsome and I thought my house was messy. Anyway G4ttv Is realy excited about alien homonid including tommy talrico and if hes impressed you got something good. Anyway best of luck with the game AND FILL UP ON PIZZA. LMAO

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-20 22:21:04

your house was very messy tom and I'm sure If Tommy T thinks it awsome you should be in good hands

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-21 06:57:11

At 9/20/04 07:24 PM, VashTheImpaler wrote: I watched for it, but i didnt see it, and i lookeed it up on the guide, but all they had was a pulse PPV and i dont think that was g4, so i must have been in the wrong time zone, or somethin

Um yea it was g4 tech tv. i seen it and im pretty sure it was on pulse but i cant remember i was waiting for xplay to start........

oh and site is working great for me but i would like to know if alien hominid is coming out on ps2 or xbox ... on g4 all you guys said is that we would see it on gamecube.... if its comming out on xbox or ps2 i would buy it...

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-21 07:44:30

It started out bad when you just had made the site better, but it's all right now. Some adjustments should be done couse it's still lagging sometimes when you want to vote on a under judgement submission...

I have a modem and the site has turned out going well. It's slow but that's because the bandwidth...

Hope my answeres will be helpful and that you contact me and ask questions...

Andersson_edk@hotmail.com

/Andersson

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-21 16:37:59

I'm not really a NG fan but I see your pic is up a lot and I was wondering, are you the Creator of this website? It is really nice for a tons of reasons I can name. The toons are nice. The games are nice. And most reason I go on is the Parodies! All of them tight except for a coouple which I though was complete crap.

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-21 19:02:43

At 9/17/04 10:05 AM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Site's running great for me, but I'm on Cable.

Thanks for...not helping.

Merkd.com - It Pays to Play

Earn real money by betting and investing; or, sponsor, challenge, compete,

recruit, communicate, network, earn money playing games, and much more.

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-21 20:10:19

kay, site's been running flawlessly, probably cause im on 2 meg service, but I have tracked some spyware coming from the flash portal, might wanna look into that. I'm definitely gonna buy the game, once it comes out, you know, provided that itll be in MOST electronic/gaming stores (best buy, circuit city, any gamespot store, etc).

For those who missed it (yeah, thats me), the g4ttv site says it'll be on tomorrow (wednesday, sept 22) and about 11 EST, 10 CST, 9 MNT, 8 PST, you know. (thats PM people)

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-21 21:33:35

Ya, newgrounds is working better and better for me everyday, i am making a new flash video about newgrounds. It is like a game version of newgrounds. It should be done by October. Well Tom to answer your question, newgrounds is working well.

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-21 23:40:42

where can I see the interview and tour? anyone got it on the net?!?!?!?

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-22 00:32:07

yeah the place has really upgraded, Since the old days :)

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-22 06:14:47

Worse!
Because when i sit on Newgrounds at school the page is very hard to display when you change its graphics into more 3D and flashy looks! As it is now i cant see the "Flash portal animation" and the Sign IN - Register bars. So i cant basicly sign in...

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-22 20:11:56

the site is working great for me and i got cable! i saw your on tech tv,Tom and im wondering how much that alien hominid will cost?!and i hope you get alot of support and good luck

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-22 20:22:49

My first post plx.... I dunno how to post but if that way is right, so it's running well

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-23 02:29:18

All the same NG goodness I used to know back when I had cable but GOD things load slower than Christmas shit takes about 5+ minuts per flash

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-23 15:55:42

yeah dude saw you on PULSE, good stuff, no wade though /sob haha.

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-23 20:55:22

hey well i have adsl and the site is running good now but it was kinda slow whenever i was loading a movie and it never did that before but now its all good so im glad

Response to Running Well? 2004-09-23 21:12:22

It's been runnin good Tom