00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The German Crew

19,329 Views | 178 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The German Crew 2009-10-24 20:38:18

The second one starts with the jew´s Is das die richtige übersetzung von Jude?
because they sold food for any antique objects or something like houses and cities in the food shortage after ww1

They just made fun of germany...

Adolf Hitler was just behinde the german people but got abit crazy and did something not friendly to the jews ... (hitler comes from austria not from germany)

WHY ARE YOU PUNISHING US because of the mistakes other huh?

Du gibst nicht ernsthaft den Juden die Schuld am 2. Weltkrieg oder?

Naja ich meld mich auch ma hier an, auch wenns ziemlich tot scheint.

ma art. | ma song. | Peniscopter

Sig credit goes to GallowsPole

BBS Signature

Response to The German Crew 2009-10-28 13:37:11

At 10/24/09 08:38 PM, watzmann wrote: Naja ich meld mich auch ma hier an, auch wenns ziemlich tot scheint.

Liegt daran das fast alle die hier Deutsch sind nicht wissen das es diesen Thread gibt.

Bump.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to The German Crew 2009-10-28 14:24:59

At 10/28/09 01:37 PM, Corky-D wrote:
At 10/24/09 08:38 PM, watzmann wrote: Naja ich meld mich auch ma hier an, auch wenns ziemlich tot scheint.
Liegt daran das fast alle die hier Deutsch sind nicht wissen das es diesen Thread gibt.

Bump.

Also ich weiß es. :P Scheint aber kaum interesse zu bestehen von anderen Usern.
Problematisch ist auch, dass wir hier im Forum in englisch schreiben müssen, es sei denn wir wollen früher oder später einfach mal gesperrt werden, weil wir gegen die (ungeschriebenen) Regeln verstoßen.

Translation:
I know of this crew. :P But there don't seem to be too many users interested in this club.
Also, on the BBS we have to write in english or else we can get banned, because we are violating some (unwritten) rules.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to The German Crew 2009-10-28 15:36:29

Haha, langer her das hier jemand was reingeschrieben hat.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to The German Crew 2009-11-03 23:57:43

At 10/28/09 02:24 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/28/09 01:37 PM, Corky-D wrote:

Bump.
Also ich weiß es. :P Scheint aber kaum interesse zu bestehen von anderen Usern.
Problematisch ist auch, dass wir hier im Forum in englisch schreiben müssen, es sei denn wir wollen früher oder später einfach mal gesperrt werden, weil wir gegen die (ungeschriebenen) Regeln verstoßen.
Translation:
I know of this crew. :P But there don't seem to be too many users interested in this club.
Also, on the BBS we have to write in english or else we can get banned, because we are violating some (unwritten) rules.

Hm, stimmt auch wieder. Ich denke wir sollten die Mods fragen ob denn nicht Neulinge hier nicht erstmal in Deutsch schreiben dürfen. Ausserdem können wir das ja bei Bedarf übersetzen sollte es vonnöten sein.
Ich denke ich setze diesen Thread in meine Signatur, wer weiss, vielleicht zieht das mehr Benutzer dann hierhin.

Wir könnten ja zudem Übersetzungen anbieten für Leute die es mal brauchen.

Englisch:
Hm, true. I think we should ask the mods if newbies shouldn't be allowed to post here in german first. We could always just translate what it should it really be necessary.
I think I'm gonna put this Thread in my Signature, who knows, it might attract more people.

We could also offer to translate things for people who might need it.

At 10/28/09 03:36 PM, Racoonmario wrote: Haha, langer her das hier jemand was reingeschrieben hat.

Yeah, hoffentlich wird das hier etwas aktiver, wäre ganz interessant mit anderen Deutschen/deutsch redenden zu, naja, reden.

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to The German Crew 2009-12-10 04:48:43

I'm about 1/4 though German 2, so i can kind of join!!

Ich bin glucklich, weil ich im Deutsche Krew bist!

Response to The German Crew 2009-12-10 10:37:29

At 12/10/09 04:48 AM, Spaghetti14 wrote: I'm about 1/4 though German 2, so i can kind of join!!

Hi there. Please allow me to correct your last sentence:

Ich bin glücklich, weil ich in der Deutschen Crew bin!

If you don't know how to type the umlauts, just add an 'e' after the character you want to write as an umlaut. So ae = ä, oe = ö and ue = ü. So you can just write "gluecklich". ;)

There really isn't a translation for the word "Crew" in german, at least not for the context it is used here.

As for the word "sein" (in terms of "to be") the conjugation is:
Ich bin
Du bist
er/sie/es ist
wir sind
ihr seid
sie sind.
So you should've used "bin" instead of "bist". ;)

Response to The German Crew 2009-12-10 20:10:11

At 12/10/09 10:37 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 12/10/09 04:48 AM, Spaghetti14 wrote: I'm about 1/4 though German 2, so i can kind of join!!

Hi there. Please allow me to correct your last sentence:

Ich bin glücklich, weil ich in der Deutschen Crew bin!

If you don't know how to type the umlauts, just add an 'e' after the character you want to write as an umlaut. So ae = ä, oe = ö and ue = ü. So you can just write "gluecklich". ;)

There really isn't a translation for the word "Crew" in german, at least not for the context it is used here.

As for the word "sein" (in terms of "to be") the conjugation is:
Ich bin
Du bist
er/sie/es ist
wir sind
ihr seid
sie sind.
So you should've used "bin" instead of "bist". ;)

Holy shit, I should've known the bist, that was a stupid mistake. I actually have like a 99 or something in my class, so that's embarrasing. i know all my sein conjugations.

and yeah, i didn't really know what club would be.
we just started learning whatever you call those transitiony words like because, although, and stuff like that.

and thats a cool trick about umlauts, i didn't know that. i'll keep it in mind for when i have to type german essays and stuff!

Anyways, i'd be happy to join if i haven't already make myself look retarded, haha.

Response to The German Crew 2011-04-13 06:56:42

At 4/13/11 05:41 AM, Addict wrote: Guck mal, eine Beule.

Keep in mind that although this is a club dedicated to Germans and Germany in general, speaking English on the forums is still mandatory. The odd German word can slide but we cannot allow posts that don't speak the site's primary language.

Response to The German Crew 2011-04-13 15:23:39

At 4/13/11 06:56 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Keep in mind that although this is a club dedicated to Germans and Germany in general, speaking English on the forums is still mandatory. The odd German word can slide but we cannot allow posts that don't speak the site's primary language.

No worries, nothing hateful in this post. ;)
Seems to be translated with an online translator anyway. ^^

Ich möchte diese Mannschaft wieder zu beleben, weil ich kürzlich erfahren, etwas Deutsch.

Es ist nicht viel, aber ich wollte schon etwas von dieser Sprache mit euch allen teilen.

Wir sehen uns in der Zukunft!

~Addict~

Well, your german doesn't seem to be THAT good... I mean, I can understand what you are trying to say, but only because I know how bad online translators are and how they tend to translate things. In the future, please refrain from using any translators at all, the results almost never make any sense at all. ;)

Response to The German Crew 2011-04-13 19:28:16

At 8/28/04 07:55 AM, Sakurazukamori wrote: I am of German descent but live in America. Does that count? I don't really know much German other than what I've learned from my favorite metal band, Rammstein. Some of those songs have pretty fucked up lyrics.

This entire paragraph sums it up for me. I'm of German descent, I live in America and like Rammstein.

Response to The German Crew 2011-04-14 12:43:23

I'm of German descent and live in America and I know German so woo.

Response to The German Crew 2011-05-16 01:24:44

At 4/13/11 07:28 PM, Scarface wrote:
At 8/28/04 07:55 AM, Sakurazukamori wrote: I am of German descent but live in America. Does that count? I don't really know much German other than what I've learned from my favorite metal band, Rammstein. Some of those songs have pretty fucked up lyrics.
This entire paragraph sums it up for me. I'm of German descent, I live in America and like Rammstein.

I went to their concert on May 5th. Best show ever. Sung along at the top of my lungs, lady in front of me was piiiiisssseddd

BBS Signature

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-19 19:03:31

Is funny, because you can't just literally translate "bump" - Speaking of which:

Anyone interested in reviving this one? I've looked at the first and last page of this thread and have seen some genuine interest, disgust and lame stereotypes. Would be fun to see some other Krautgrounders as well. Lot's of dutch folk, but hardly any germans as far as I know. Guess their better language skills pay off there.

Of course I could provide any german leaners with first hand information and teach you some funny insults like Sackgesicht or Vollpfosten.

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-23 03:02:23

Hello,
I am interested in learning german but i don't have money in order to enroll in a course.
Can you tell me some tips and practical advice to help make your learning of German more effective?
Thanks in advance!

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-23 12:28:22

At 11/23/11 03:02 AM, ajackson wrote: Hello,
I am interested in learning german but i don't have money in order to enroll in a course.
Can you tell me some tips and practical advice to help make your learning of German more effective?
Thanks in advance!

You will have to spend some money for books teaching you the very basics of german grammar. If you piled up some of that and a little bit of vocabulary, watch childrens' shows in german and look at some websites for children. They use a very basic language. The more advanced you get, the higher age the program should be for. Eventually listen to german radio stations, especially Deutschlandfunk. If you understand them, you are pretty far. Of course, you will have to find a way to speak and write it as well, but that shouldn't be to hard on the internet.

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-23 13:00:59

At 11/19/11 07:03 PM, JPRixdorfer wrote: Anyone interested in reviving this one?

We just have to get Asandir to post regularly in this thread. Then we have as much pages as any other crew on the first page in no time. :D

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-23 13:18:16

At 11/23/11 01:00 PM, Haggard wrote: We just have to get Asandir to post regularly in this thread. Then we have as much pages as any other crew on the first page in no time. :D

And suddenly Asandir appears, it seems that you summoned him! Well, I still wouldn't bet that I could make so many thread pages, since I post way less than I did some months ago. However, it would be nice if we could keep this thread alive with good discussions.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-23 13:46:53

Haggard man!

You made a 4:33 cover/remix :DDD

The only reason I didn't do one was there are too many on this site already. Germans and modern music - a winning combination.

props to Cage though

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-23 15:35:40

At 8/28/04 07:10 AM, fwww wrote: Join if you are german, SQUEZZY!

Hallo, ist du deustch? ICH BIN! Ich bin wachsen mien schnubart ,warum nicht Sie?

I'm not german But I KILL NAZIS!!!!

NAZI-KILLA!!

BBS Signature

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-23 19:59:55

At 3/27/09 08:52 PM, ZJ wrote: Oh, and BTW guys, how does it feel to have lost BOTH World Wars?

Not to say that Germany fought for good causes, but America was literally the only think stopping Germany from moving over France's candy ass.

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-24 06:08:16

At 3/27/09 08:52 PM, ZJ wrote:
Oh, and BTW guys, how does it feel to have lost BOTH World Wars?

Feels much worse we didn't win an international football tournament for more than a decade. Sorry mate, you can't tease me with stuff that happened 40 years before I was born :P

At 11/23/11 07:59 PM, Scarface wrote: Not to say that Germany fought for good causes, but America was literally the only think stopping Germany from moving over France's candy ass.

I don't get the "but" structure in this sentence. Anyway, they had occupied France for years. USA joined the fun after germany declared war on THEM (Japan coalition and stuff). Before that the US more or less looked the other way. Seriously, how deluded do you have to be to be fighting a war against 90% of the world?!

come at me bros

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-26 18:17:57

At 11/23/11 01:18 PM, Asandir wrote:
At 11/23/11 01:00 PM, Haggard wrote: We just have to get Asandir to post regularly in this thread. Then we have as much pages as any other crew on the first page in no time. :D
And suddenly Asandir appears, it seems that you summoned him!

Do I get an achievement unlocked for this? :O

However, it would be nice if we could keep this thread alive with good discussions.

Yeah, we just need more people posting here. And we have to ignore all those "nazi" posts by all those trolls and internet tough guys.

At 11/23/11 01:46 PM, JPRixdorfer wrote: Haggard man!
You made a 4:33 cover/remix :DDD

The only reason I didn't do one was there are too many on this site already. Germans and modern music - a winning combination.

I just wanted to have SOMETHING in the audio portal, heh.

props to Cage though

Indeed.

At 11/24/11 06:08 AM, JPRixdorfer wrote:
At 3/27/09 08:52 PM, ZJ wrote:
Oh, and BTW guys, how does it feel to have lost BOTH World Wars?
Feels much worse we didn't win an international football tournament for more than a decade. Sorry mate, you can't tease me with stuff that happened 40 years before I was born :P

Why do you reply to a post from 2009? A very stupid post, I might say. Because a user from the US should keep VERY quiet when it comes to "losing wars", right? ;)

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-28 09:14:03

I just post here to inform the regular visitors of this Club that we lost a german member today. Rivergrey died with the age of 17 due to an car accident. Feel free to leave your condolences in this thread.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-28 10:57:48

At 11/28/11 09:14 AM, Asandir wrote: I just post here to inform the regular visitors of this Club that we lost a german member today. Rivergrey died with the age of 17 due to an car accident. Feel free to leave your condolences in this thread.

That's awful!

Ruhe sanft!

It's a problem you can't control any further with laws. Rules are quite clear on that matter: if you drive irregularly with more than .03 % you lose your license for some time. above .05 you lose it even if you drive normal. Above .11 % I hope you get raped in prison (all afak). I feel ashamed for all the times I drove just a little tipsy, but there are assholes who get drunk off their asses an steer their wheels. Makes me sick!

Response to The German Crew 2011-11-28 14:34:35

At 11/28/11 09:14 AM, Asandir wrote: I just post here to inform the regular visitors of this Club that we lost a german member today. Rivergrey died with the age of 17 due to an car accident. Feel free to leave your condolences in this thread.

RIP. :(

Let me guess, the drunk driver didn't even get a single scratch? Why is it that ALWAYS the others have to suffer from drunk drivers.
Okay, on the other hand the drivers who killed or hurt someone most likely are going to regret this for the rest of their lifes, but still...

Response to The German Crew 2012-01-07 08:30:19

At 1/7/12 02:12 AM, NL-Courage wrote: Yeah, pretty late to post this, but you Germans have to be happy, beating Team Orange.

Yes, every win in a match against Oranje is a good one, even if it's only a meaningless friendly match. ;)

Response to The German Crew 2012-01-09 01:26:52

Kann ich beitreten? Ich bin ein studentin, und ich lerne die deutsche sprache.

Ich hoffe mein deutsch ist richtig, aber ich bin in mein erste deutschkurs. So für mich, können Sie in einfach deutsch sprechen?

If life gives you lemons, read the fine print; chances are, there's a monthly fee attached.

BBS Signature

Response to The German Crew 2012-01-09 04:54:28

At 1/8/12 11:05 PM, NL-Courage wrote: Orange will win that Euro Cup. ;)

I highly doubt it. :P

At 1/9/12 01:26 AM, Patton3 wrote: Kann ich beitreten? Ich bin ein studentin, und ich lerne die deutsche sprache.

Sure. This club isn't very active, though.

Ich hoffe mein deutsch ist richtig, aber ich bin in mein erste deutschkurs. So für mich, können Sie in einfach deutsch sprechen?

There are some errors here and there, but at least I can understand you, haha.
One thing though: Don't say "Sie". While it is correct to use that if you want to adress someone you don't know, it feels strangely out of place on the internet, especially in a forum.
Instead use "du" (singular) or "ihr" (plural).

Response to The German Crew 2012-01-10 01:03:56

At 1/9/12 01:26 AM, Patton3 wrote: Kann ich beitreten? Ich bin ein studentin, und ich lerne die deutsche sprache.
Sure. This club isn't very active, though.

I see it as a place for soccer and such, but probably not a bad place to practice a little German. Hopefully the activity of it picks up a bit.

There are some errors here and there, but at least I can understand you, haha.
One thing though: Don't say "Sie". While it is correct to use that if you want to address someone you don't know, it feels strangely out of place on the internet, especially in a forum.
Instead use "du" (singular) or "ihr" (plural).

Admittedly, I couldn't recollect the 'ihr' conjugation. I was trying to do it with what I remembered to test myself a bit to see what I can just with what I've gotten in mu head, and since classes started back up this week, it's a good little exercise.

As well, I can type umlauts in, say, a Word document, but how do I type them here on NG? The commands just don't seem to work.

If life gives you lemons, read the fine print; chances are, there's a monthly fee attached.

BBS Signature