• 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Superabound
Superabound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate

Dude, i was just watching Star Trek and Data admitted that he and Tasha Yar were "intimate" with each other!

I mean, i knew that they were sorta close and everything, but i had no idea he actually slipped her the pseudo-salami. Damn robo-sexuals.

They also gave Data's memory capacity and processing speed, so now im going to go see how many times better than my computer a 24th century android is, being the giant nerd that i am.

P.S. Star Trek: Next Generation = one of the top 5 best shows EVER.

It r0x0rz.

DiscoStuart
DiscoStuart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 00:33:41 Reply

Star Trek Suxorz. I tried watching it once, and It just made fun of me!

MAXIMINA
MAXIMINA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 00:43:30 Reply

Duh!... they did...

In the eppisode where the water in everyones body was slowly converted to alcohol... Since Data is posatronic, it also affected him...

So, he and her... well you know... And thus the famous line "Fully functional"... Then later she asked him not to tell anyone.

Duh, I thought everyone knew this... Watch the movie "Trekkies" made by the actress for Tasha... It has a part in it that features Star Trek slash...

This eppisode was the largest source of slash in Trek history.

Tasha Yar and Data Banged???????

Bucephalus
Bucephalus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 00:49:08 Reply

The past-tense of bang is not banged, it's bung.

Unkn0wn1
Unkn0wn1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 01:19:16 Reply

And when did you come out of Chryogenic slumber?

Tasha Yar and Data Banged???????

Superabound
Superabound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 01:20:33 Reply

At 10/19/01 12:43 AM, MAXIMINA wrote: Duh!... they did...

In the eppisode where the water in everyones body was slowly converted to alcohol... Since Data is posatronic, it also affected him...

So, he and her... well you know... And thus the famous line "Fully functional"... Then later she asked him not to tell anyone.

Duh, I thought everyone knew this... Watch the movie "Trekkies" made by the actress for Tasha... It has a part in it that features Star Trek slash...

This eppisode was the largest source of slash in Trek history.

Well, i knew about the "fully functional" thing, ive seen every episode, i just didnt remember them ever flat-out saying "yeah Data fucked Tasha".

And you know how Data had super strength? I wonder if its like the Superman thing Brodie talked about in Mallrats: him blowing his load like a shotgun blast through her back. Maybe not.

I wonder how his software dictates how long he goes before climax?

I dont see how that alcohol shit would actually affect Data's behavior though, seeing as he has no emotions. Whatever explanation the show used was probably just a lame cop-out; they just needed an excuse to get them to make "the love".

Now that i think about it, hmmmm, okay, im thinking about if i was in that situation (about to have sex with a robot), and what the implications would be, and im coming to the conclusion that Tasha Yar was one dirty sex-crazed bitch. She used Data as a sex toy!

Superabound
Superabound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 01:22:09 Reply

By the way, what is "slash"?

Johnny-Law
Johnny-Law
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 01:25:59 Reply

At 10/19/01 12:33 AM, DiscoStuart wrote: Star Trek Suxorz. I tried watching it once, and It just made fun of me!

It's so true, Star Trek did blow donkeys.

Superabound
Superabound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 01:28:02 Reply

At 10/19/01 01:25 AM, Johnny_Law wrote:
At 10/19/01 12:33 AM, DiscoStuart wrote: Star Trek Suxorz. I tried watching it once, and It just made fun of me!
It's so true, Star Trek did blow donkeys.

Star Trek is awesome.

=====

WTF is "slash"????

Unkn0wn1
Unkn0wn1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 01:28:14 Reply

At 10/19/01 01:19 AM, TheUnknown1 wrote: And when did you come out of Chryogenic* slumber?

I hate oopsing typos:(
I am tired...must pass out
from everything:(

MAXIMINA
MAXIMINA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 05:46:25 Reply

At 10/19/01 01:28 AM, TheUnknown1 wrote:

You guys don't know what slash is?

It's erotic fan-fiction...
Theres tons of the stuff out there on Star Trek...

Just search for "Star Trek slash", and I ga-ron-tee you will have a half a dozen sites that creatively detail the Tasha and Data encounters...

I know this, cause I saw the movie "Trekkies" and couldn't believe it, till I searched it up... It's increadible how many people out there write star trek slash... And they let people on the net read the stuff for free... Some of them even make paintings and drawings of the encounters, and send them to the actors... I know that Tasha (I don't remember the actresses name) has a collection of stories and artwork about her and data... It's hilarious!

Done1done1done
Done1done1done
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 10:48:42 Reply

At 10/19/01 12:29 AM, Superabound wrote: Dude, i was just watching Star Trek and Data admitted that he and Tasha Yar were "intimate" with each other!

I mean, i knew that they were sorta close and everything, but i had no idea he actually slipped her the pseudo-salami. Damn robo-sexuals.

They also gave Data's memory capacity and processing speed, so now im going to go see how many times better than my computer a 24th century android is, being the giant nerd that i am.

It r0x0rz.

What in God's name are you talking about? Of course, I'm not a Star Trek fan, so I don't know...

Superabound
Superabound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Tasha Yar and Data Banged??????? 2001-10-19 11:05:07 Reply

At 10/19/01 10:48 AM, Wheatonman wrote:
At 10/19/01 12:29 AM, Superabound wrote: Dude, i was just watching Star Trek and Data admitted that he and Tasha Yar were "intimate" with each other!

It r0x0rz.
What in God's name are you talking about? Of course, I'm not a Star Trek fan, so I don't know...

On the show "Star Trek", Tasha Yar who was a human, actually im not sure if she was from Earth or just looked exactly like a human, anyway a "humanoid" female, had sexual intercourse with Data who was a male android. Its very funny to me because she basically used him as a giant talking vibrator, since he has/had no emotions and everything.

But then she got killed by that Tar Baby thing.