MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-20 09:32:57 Reply

DOUBLE POST

1/18/05 12:55 PM, QuikFox wrote:

At 1/18/05 11:24 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Well I knew some one would respond to that... but I expected more than just you
Shut the fuck up and like it while you get it. >: (

*Runs to corner sobbing*(Which is a funny sight considering I'm a 200 pound dude)

I cant fatham how all the noobs crawling out of the wood work have all but seize the bbs and we have shit for cases any more.
We need someone to freak out and go crazy like Chefcoop did when he was being a stupid moron. Its either him, or start all over again on someone else. You pick.

Its up to you, go on a bbs wide rampage and atract all kinds of shit to this thread. Like, do your usual "shut up noob, you dont know shit" thing then say if you have any thing to say (post link here as "click here")

Wazup, you dirty whore, you got to the post before me.

Isnt he

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 09:26:57 Reply

Its sad that I ave to revert to the all dreaded triple post, but shit, I dont care if its insignificant rambling FUCKING REPLY! thats all, just trying to keep shit running.

BBS Signature
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 09:52:10 Reply

At 1/25/05 09:26 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Its sad that I ave to revert to the all dreaded triple post, but shit, I dont care if its insignificant rambling FUCKING REPLY! thats all, just trying to keep shit running.

Ehhhh sorry dude, I couldn't reply because I was on a 5 day ban lol
So what's going on ? got any cases you'd like to bring up ?
We need to keep this place alive, this use to be a good crew :'(

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 12:29:06 Reply

At 1/25/05 09:52 AM, wazup190 wrote:
At 1/25/05 09:26 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Its sad that I ave to revert to the all dreaded triple post, but shit, I dont care if its insignificant rambling FUCKING REPLY! thats all, just trying to keep shit running.
Ehhhh sorry dude, I couldn't reply because I was on a 5 day ban lol
So what's going on ? got any cases you'd like to bring up ?
We need to keep this place alive, this use to be a good crew :'(

I know we need to keep this place alive as much as the next guy, but I cant believe after months I'd have to make another triple post... There was an arguement in the anime club, but I think it was solved already. It was between Wonko and twin uzi ultimately I think wonko won it out.

btw Why the ban?

BBS Signature
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 13:24:59 Reply

At 1/25/05 12:29 PM, MasterStalker wrote: It was between Wonko and twin uzi ultimately I think wonko won it out.

Wonko ALWAYS wins.
Gah.

btw Why the ban?

The mods found out Wazup was a homosexual and they don't like them kinds around these parts.

At 1/20/05 09:32 AM, MasterStalker wrote: *Runs to corner sobbing*

You fat fucking baby.
Stop crying, or I'll give you something to cry about.
>: (

Its up to you,

No. Its your turn to be an ass. Get to work.

At 1/20/05 09:27 AM, MasterStalker wrote: What your lady aint givin you no love lately? Or are you just constantly in that mood?

You mean Rosy Palms? Fuck, she says no to him almost every damn night.

define quit. quit the court or NG all together

Basicly quit NG. Just look at my posts. I've been around 8,000 for the entire month.

God only knows what Quik does with his free time...

Masturbate. Then have sex with monkeys. By the time I'm done, I can't even walk. Although robbing charities sounds like a good idea, they're all scams anyway.

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 15:12:19 Reply

At 1/25/05 01:24 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 1/25/05 12:29 PM, MasterStalker wrote: It was between Wonko and twin uzi ultimately I think wonko won it out.
Wonko ALWAYS wins.
Gah.

what if it were between him and the court? Mwahahahaha We have total dominance in here!

The mods found out Wazup was a homosexual and they don't like them kinds around these parts.

poor misunderstood homo

You fat fucking baby.
Stop crying, or I'll give you something to cry about.

ooooo wacha gonna do, picture spam at me?

No. Its your turn to be an ass. Get to work.

Its more fun to watch

You mean Rosy Palms? Fuck, she says no to him almost every damn night.

poor sexorless homo

Masturbate. Then have sex with monkeys. By the time I'm done, I can't even walk. Although robbing charities sounds like a good idea, they're all scams anyway.

Again with the monkeys! Hmmm... if you cant walk it mean the monkey were the butches? I knew you would rob the tsunami survivers you depraved basturd

BBS Signature
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 16:08:45 Reply

At 1/25/05 03:12 PM, MasterStalker wrote: what if it were between him and the court? Mwahahahaha We have total dominance in here!

No. Like I said, Wonko always wins. Thats just because he is Wonko. He could say the sky is blue. and god dammit, the sky will be blue.

I'll picture spam you, you son of a bitch.

The Ng Supreme Court

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 16:20:48 Reply

At 1/25/05 04:08 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 1/25/05 03:12 PM, MasterStalker wrote: what if it were between him and the court? Mwahahahaha We have total dominance in here!
No. Like I said, Wonko always wins. Thats just because he is Wonko. He could say the sky is blue. and god dammit, the sky will be blue.

Me to! watch. The sky is blue......... fuck! its cloudy!

I'll picture spam you, you son of a bitch.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Teh spam is too much! I have no hope of survival

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 16:33:36 Reply

Got to go today might be back a little tomarrow

BBS Signature
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 17:07:06 Reply

At 1/25/05 04:33 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Got to go today might be back a little tomarrow

Quit spammin you damn post count whore you.
<_<
>_>

BBS Signature
MellowMushroom
MellowMushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 18:17:13 Reply

OK, here's a new one. Is it fair that the mods are now deleting shit instead of just locking it?

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 19:25:58 Reply

At 1/25/05 06:17 PM, -DivineCrusader- wrote: OK, here's a new one. Is it fair that the mods are now deleting shit instead of just locking it?

Its saves bandwidth on NG because people can't see those threads now if they ever try to. I don't think it matters much to me because it doesn't affect post counts now or anything.

BBS Signature
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 19:34:07 Reply

At 1/25/05 06:17 PM, -DivineCrusader- wrote: OK, here's a new one. Is it fair that the mods are now deleting shit instead of just locking it?

I think it's completly fair. What's the point of keeping around topics that consist of nothing but "spam spam spam ect. ect.".... I think it's smart that they're doing this, it'll cut down on NG's bandwidth use alot.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
MellowMushroom
MellowMushroom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-25 21:33:43 Reply

At 1/25/05 07:25 PM, QuikFox wrote: Its saves bandwidth on NG because people can't see those threads now if they ever try to. I don't think it matters much to me because it doesn't affect post counts now or anything.

Oh, I thought it still affected your post count.... If it dosent I retract my "case" (if it can be called as much)

MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-26 09:20:57 Reply

At 1/25/05 09:33 PM, -DivineCrusader- wrote: Oh, I thought it still affected your post count.... If it dosent I retract my "case" (if it can be called as much)

I will never alow this! *fights tooth and nail to pull case back into spotlight* I say it perfectly fair until they erase something that didnt need lock down in the first place. Thats when it gets to be a problem

Are they erasing all locked threads or newly lock threads?

BBS Signature
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-26 10:34:18 Reply

At 1/26/05 09:20 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Are they erasing all locked threads or newly lock threads?

I think they're just locking some of them and then deleteing others that otherwise would be locked but are filled with flames or have been tried again and again.

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-26 12:24:29 Reply

At 1/26/05 10:34 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 1/26/05 09:20 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Are they erasing all locked threads or newly lock threads?
I think they're just locking some of them and then deleteing others that otherwise would be locked but are filled with flames or have been tried again and again.

Ok then, I see no real problem with it. You said before that it saves on bandwidth in the long run so I guess there is no real down side to it.

BBS Signature
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-26 12:33:27 Reply

At 1/26/05 12:24 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I guess there is no real down side to it.

People can no longer see all of my great posts. That, in itself, is a tragesty above all else.

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-26 12:42:29 Reply

At 1/26/05 12:33 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 1/26/05 12:24 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I guess there is no real down side to it.
People can no longer see all of my great posts. That, in itself, is a tragesty above all else.

Start taking screen shots for future referance and post them in here for all to see.

BBS Signature
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-26 12:46:26 Reply

At 1/26/05 12:42 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Start taking screen shots for future referance and post them in here for all to see.

No. That would be too attention whorish. Thats not my style, I prefer to have much more suttle attention whoring and other similar things. You can do that though if you prefer. I would like that. : )

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-26 12:51:13 Reply

At 1/26/05 12:46 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 1/26/05 12:42 PM, MasterStalker wrote: Start taking screen shots for future referance and post them in here for all to see.
No. That would be too attention whorish.

So?

Thats not my style,

So?

I prefer to have much more suttle attention whoring and other similar things. You can do that though if you prefer. I would like that. : )

So? Its much more fun just reading the shit you say. I dont have much ammo in my asshole arsenal. Teach me O Noobish flamer of the noobs... Shit got to go for the day cya

BBS Signature
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-27 02:52:28 Reply

Well since it's obvious that no cases are going to all of a sudden spring up and keep this place alive, I think we should have a b/p/review competition. They're always good for gaining a couple of posts in a topic lol
So who's up for it ? I use to like doing these alot, and i havn't done one for a while...so yea, we should do it.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-27 07:15:58 Reply

At 1/27/05 02:52 AM, wazup190 wrote: Well since it's obvious that no cases are going to all of a sudden spring up and keep this place alive, I think we should have a b/p/review competition. They're always good for gaining a couple of posts in a topic lol
So who's up for it ? I use to like doing these alot, and i havn't done one for a while...so yea, we should do it.

sorry to disappoint you but the site is blocked for me so I cant whip you up in any type of competition.

BBS Signature
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-27 09:07:07 Reply

At 1/27/05 07:15 AM, MasterStalker wrote: sorry to disappoint you but the site is blocked for me so I cant whip you up in any type of competition.

lol you whip me ? as if.
Is newgrounds blocked on your home computer ? You know there is always ways you can get around those parental block things...

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-27 09:52:35 Reply

At 1/27/05 09:07 AM, wazup190 wrote:
At 1/27/05 07:15 AM, MasterStalker wrote: sorry to disappoint you but the site is blocked for me so I cant whip you up in any type of competition.
lol you whip me ? as if.
Is newgrounds blocked on your home computer ?

No, Im at school. I dont have internet on my home pc.(My ethernet cord is missing)

BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-27 19:02:40 Reply

At 1/13/05 09:42 AM, MasterStalker wrote: I hate you all and you all can fuckinnnnnnn dieeeeee!

:( *tear*

I'm hurt.

So what did I miss? I mean besides for the usual ranting bitching and arguing. Anything new?

LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-27 19:18:42 Reply

At 1/27/05 07:02 PM, RavenGage wrote: So what did I miss? I mean besides for the usual ranting bitching and arguing. Anything new?

No you didn't miss anything at all. This club is pretty much dead :'(
But right now I am trying to organize a b/p/review competition, but so far no participants other then me :|

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
godkevin
godkevin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-27 23:28:26 Reply

this sounds cool i would like to join

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-27 23:45:18 Reply

At 1/27/05 11:28 PM, godkevin wrote: this sounds cool i would like to join

Get a few more posts so you can be more up to date on some of the shit that happens on the BBS here. Since thats what we discuss in here all the time anyway.

BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-28 01:16:02 Reply

At 1/27/05 11:45 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 1/27/05 11:28 PM, godkevin wrote: this sounds cool i would like to join
Get a few more posts so you can be more up to date on some of the shit that happens on the BBS here. Since thats what we discuss in here all the time anyway.

Not really. There's not much to know. In fact I can clue him in in a few sentences:
1) QuikFox rapes monkeys (forever and for always)
2) Dobio's a meanie mod that you should keep away from ;)
3) 99% of people on the BBS are either retarded or very retarded
4) I'm the greatest

There. ^_^