New Topic Respond to this Topic
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 01:41:33 Reply

At 9/26/04 01:39 AM, RavenGage wrote: Ok, how about a "did Enoll do the right thing" case?

this case is so easy for me since I was in it. yes he did do the right thing because everyone hated the nGA except for n00bs and the people in it, I mean even the mods hated us, and quite frankly it was losing the fun it once had.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 01:42:07 Reply

At 9/26/04 01:40 AM, QuikFox wrote: I didn't want the NG Army locked at the time it was locked, but it was for the best. Everything Enoll said about why its being locked was true, it just wasn't fun anymore. Also, it was Enoll's club and he wanted it locked, he has the right to get it locked. I respected him enough to follow his wish. I will also follow his wish to not have any re-creations of it.

That's what I though. But I had to ask. I'm detirmened to get 4000 posts before I go to bed....

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 01:43:46 Reply

At 9/26/04 01:42 AM, RavenGage wrote: That's what I though. But I had to ask. I'm detirmened to get 4000 posts before I go to bed....

Haha, I kinda knew something like that was gonna be the reason why. You've only got like 20-25 posts left. I'm gonna try and get the last 50ish to make my 5,000th posts tonight sometime.

BBS Signature
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 01:43:53 Reply

At 9/26/04 01:42 AM, RavenGage wrote: That's what I though. But I had to ask. I'm detirmened to get 4000 posts before I go to bed....

LOL I am determined to get to 10k before I go to sleep <_< >_>

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
xX-MONSTER-Xx
xX-MONSTER-Xx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 01:44:52 Reply

ok well lets forget about the army thing lets just keep to what the clubs made for or atleast change the subject.

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 01:45:32 Reply

At 9/26/04 01:43 AM, wazup190 wrote: LOL I am determined to get to 10k before I go to sleep <_< >_>

U'll problably die first. I read about a guy who died cuz he played video games for 72 hours straight.

xX-MONSTER-Xx
xX-MONSTER-Xx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 01:49:57 Reply

im just gonna try and get 300 atleast

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 02:05:39 Reply

At 9/26/04 01:49 AM, -MrPepto- wrote: im just gonna try and get 300 atleast

50 moreto, gonna be hard.......

PS: In an act of desperation, I've gone and bumped all my clubs
PSS/PPS: 5 more to go ^_^

MrReaper
MrReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 02:12:00 Reply

well, after extensive review of snowy beast, here is what I have deduced about him:
1: Quikfox and Wazup190 are right, youre grammar is Really bad, so therefore they are right in saying that you can barely speak english
2: this post here:
(At 9/23/04 12:09 AM, thisisasignin wrote:

just be nice to Mister X
be so nice that he lets his guard down
then when the moment is right, steal his candy
At 9/23/04 12:57 PM, DroopyA wrote: I think flame wars are fun.... so flame the hell out of him. Fight until you can't fight no more. If not for you and you're friends, but for everybody elses enjoyment.

Flame on!

I followed both of you advice!!! Hahaha it Worked! But I went further... I'm a sick bastard I do realize that now! Ahhh, I have been carefull about their interess, one ignored me.. well he left like anything happen... the second says ok now PLEASE stop, leave me alone and I'll let you live peacefully and the third said, ok I'm done, no point in continuing.
But I've followed DroopyA advice... and followed the first who left to his center of interess, and join peacefully his crew (witch was by coincidence a crew a always wanted to be in), the second.. I asked him to ask me to "Stop Please" an second time and after that I would. And what's for the third... I don,t know why, his seems angry, mad and stress when I'm around forums that he use (We already, before everthing happen been in few forums together but, for still an unknow reason for me he came with his 2 buddys to start flamming us)
Anyhow I wanted to thank you all for those genius idea. I appreciate, if I can help you in any possible way, I will, just ask.)
shows that you are a little bit coniving, like you try to manipulate people, so that you can stab them in the back
3: you started off really bad with Quikfox, and wazup190 in the french club, there were a couple of instances where I saw you flame them very personally, with words like pussy, and gay, these types of insults really had no relevance as you could not possibly know whether either of them are either of these, and they did not have any real backing from facts.
4: you have posted in french in a few non relevent threads, this is a predominantly english site, so please refrain from using french anywhere other than the french club, where it is acceptable, and understood that you use french
On a lighter note.........................
There are quite a few good things that I saw in your posts Snowy_beast:
1: you are very relaxed for the most part during flame wars, this shows that you really dont seem to take the internet too seriously, something that a lot of us forget is that the internet is the internet, its not gonna hurt us in our every day life
2: almost all of your later posts are at least a paragraph long, and full of some useful context, this is a good trait to have on the BBS, and I kinda like that.
3: you are very polite, sometimes too polite, if someone flames you, there is no need to post stuff like "ok friend" since they are obviously not your friend, all you really have to do is post whatever your thoughts are, as if they arent even there flaming you, there is no need to flame them back, or else they may find the need to flame you back, and then, consequentially you find the need to flame them back, and so on, and so on like this, and then you have a full on flame war, which could go on forever (until someone gets banned by a mod), but for the most part the fact that you are polite is a very good thing, keep it up
4: you have really start to let the whole flame war go, and really it is starting to die down, I sincerely hope that you dont follow through with that anger management thread suggestion, and flame them the second they let their guard down, because that would be a very stupid idea, for two reasons, 1: Quikfox, and wazup190 will easily defeat you in flames, no matter when you decide to strike, truthfully, I see them two just destroying people with flames every day, and 2: there is no sence in reviving an old flame war, not too many people really like flame wars, and it would end up pissing more people off, then you pissed off to start with (ie: me)
My verdict on snowy_beast is that you were guilty, but you do deserve a chance to redeem yourself, because you have been showing quite a bit of improvement as far as flame wars, and all around posting goes, so wazup, and quikfox, give the guy a small chance, nothing much, just a little bit of leeway as far as him posting in threads that youre in such as the abusive review club, dont flame or kick him out, simply because you dont like him, flame him or kick him out when he fucks up

PS for the love of god I saw this word "aight" in a ton of youre posts snowy_beast, and based on youre post context I deduced that you meant ain't, its AIN'T, not aight, aight looks like a slang spelling of alright, sorry but that was really driving me nuts, and I had to get that off my chest

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 02:14:38 Reply

YES!!! 4k, I've done it ^_^

At 9/26/04 02:12 AM, -MrReaper- wrote: suff

So I guess Snowy_Beast won't be joining us anytime soon will he?

MrReaper
MrReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 02:19:44 Reply

At 9/26/04 02:14 AM, RavenGage wrote: YES!!! 4k, I've done it ^_^

good job *thumbs up* ^_^

So I guess Snowy_Beast won't be joining us anytime soon will he?

honestly Idk, both Quikfox and Wazzup, have the ability to let people join, so they can out vote me to not let him join, personally, I would let him join if he wanted too, but thus far he has not requested a membership here

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 02:21:19 Reply

At 9/26/04 02:19 AM, -MrReaper- wrote: honestly Idk, both Quikfox and Wazzup, have the ability to let people join,

I just need one more level..... :*(
That is, assuming that I got from 7 to 6 some time over the last 2-3 pages.

MrReaper
MrReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 02:27:20 Reply

At 9/26/04 02:21 AM, RavenGage wrote:
At 9/26/04 02:19 AM, -MrReaper- wrote:
I just need one more level..... :*(
That is, assuming that I got from 7 to 6 some time over the last 2-3 pages.

yes, you have, you Quikfox, and wazup, have all leveled up for the did enoll do the right thing case, and your posts about it

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 02:30:51 Reply

At 9/26/04 02:27 AM, -MrReaper- wrote: yes, you have, you Quikfox, and wazup, have all leveled up for the did enoll do the right thing case, and your posts about it

So does that make QuikFox lvl 3?

LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 02:42:41 Reply

At 9/26/04 02:30 AM, RavenGage wrote: So does that make QuikFox lvl 3?

I dont know WTF that make QuikFox but I know that makes me jury member #3, looks like I am I dunno, I am rambing. thanx mr.reaper for the promo. :D

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 03:12:41 Reply

At 9/26/04 02:42 AM, wazup190 wrote: I dont know WTF that make QuikFox but I know that makes me jury member #3, looks like I am I dunno, I am rambing.

Congrats.

LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 10:46:54 Reply

At 9/26/04 03:12 AM, RavenGage wrote: Congrats.

and congrats to you for leveling up, also on hitting 4000 posts.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 14:33:08 Reply

At 9/26/04 10:46 AM, wazup190 wrote:
At 9/26/04 03:12 AM, RavenGage wrote: Congrats.
and congrats to you for leveling up, also on hitting 4000 posts.

thx, and Congrats to QuikFox for getting 5000,

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 14:38:54 Reply

At 9/26/04 02:33 PM, RavenGage wrote: thx, and Congrats to QuikFox for getting 5000,

OMG, Yes, love me for my 5000th post. Also everybody needs to get me a gift for my rank up in blams/protects. I like Latex producst, because they are nice.

What?

BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 14:43:44 Reply

I'll give u a some Pepto Bismol, how's that?

xX-MONSTER-Xx
xX-MONSTER-Xx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 15:08:04 Reply

hey thats what i was gonna give him

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 15:44:59 Reply

At 9/26/04 03:08 PM, -MrPepto- wrote: hey thats what i was gonna give him

Too late. U can give him some Ravens ^_^

MrReaper
MrReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 15:45:27 Reply

Hello all, I am here to ask what you think of my idea, here it is:
I plan to make an alt. account to start posting the BBS with, what I would like to do is post in my normal style, be polite to everyone, not flame people, and provide useful information arounfd the BBS, now my plan is to see if all new users are referred to as n00bs here on the BBS, and I know the typical behaviors of your average BBS newbie who is commonly referred to as a n00b, when I create this alt, I will tell you the name, so you can look for me in the general forums, I really want to know if absolutely everyone who is new here is mistreated, and whether or not I was a new user if I would be called a n00b, Im just wondering, should I do it, it could spawn a few interesting cases

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 15:48:44 Reply

n00b and new are two different things. U'll be mistreated only if u act like a retard, or if a retard n00b mistreats u. If u put "female"in ur profile then every dumbass will treat u like a god. And there's lots of dumbasses out there.

MrReaper
MrReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 15:58:06 Reply

At 9/26/04 03:48 PM, RavenGage wrote: n00b and new are two different things. U'll be mistreated only if u act like a retard, or if a retard n00b mistreats u. If u put "female"in ur profile then every dumbass will treat u like a god. And there's lots of dumbasses out there.

hmm, this female idea seems like an intrigueing variable in my experiment, I think that I will use your idea I will make another account where I am a female and I act like a total n00b, and I will see if the BBS looks past it because I am female, now for a hot sounding name................and a picture off of www.hotornot.com yeah, this is gonna be fun

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 16:17:27 Reply

lolz, just use some normal girl name, Like Lianna. The hottest girl in my school's name Lianna ^_^ And get a pic of a slutty blond.

LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-26 16:24:22 Reply

congrats QuikFox for your 5000th post. I will get you a latex product ;)
O and mr.Reaper, your idea stinks. just post with your normal account, because you are already a n00b ;) j/ks

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
MrReaper
MrReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-27 01:32:00 Reply

At 9/26/04 04:24 PM, wazup190 wrote: congrats QuikFox for your 5000th post. I will get you a latex product ;)
O and mr.Reaper, your idea stinks. just post with your normal account, because you are already a n00b ;) j/ks

Why you always gots ta be all up in my grill bitch?!
lol, jk
anyways, I have decided to scrap my idea of an alt account all togethjer, because knowing me, I would fuck it up, and accidentally post something under it, that I mean to post under -MrReaper- thus revealling the alts identity, which could get both accounts either banned, or flamed, like AC500BELOW did with CD-R just a little while ago

LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-27 10:03:50 Reply

Don't quit your idea mr.reaper. It's really not a bad idea, but before you post just make sure you are posting with the right account. it's really not all that hard, you just have to pay attention to WTF you are doing. also, you will not get banned for posting with an alt account, it's not against the rules to have an alt, it's just kind of pointless to have one....

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2004-09-27 10:28:41 Reply

At 9/27/04 10:03 AM, wazup190 wrote: It's really not a bad idea,

Yeah, I like my alt. A level 5 with 15 posts. I can really get people to try and flame me with that bad boy, haha. Also, it comes in handy quite often. Then when I get it pretty high in the levels, I'm going to auction if off to whoever wants it.

BBS Signature