00:00
00:00

drawn flash movie

888 Views | 20 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 15:03:26


im trying to learn how to make a drawn movie in flash, so far its going okey but the movements im having trouyble with (spells sword swipes etc) anyone know a good site that techas how to do drawn flash stuff?

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 15:04:43


flashkit.com

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 15:12:22


Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 15:17:08


whoops sry bout that

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 15:58:36


At 8/1/04 03:03 PM, Moogleslayer wrote: im trying to learn how to make a drawn movie in flash, so far its going okey but the movements im having trouyble with (spells sword swipes etc) anyone know a good site that techas how to do drawn flash stuff?

ask it in the other forum, "flash", and a tip, to draw good, read dragon ball

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 16:01:27


At 8/1/04 03:03 PM, Moogleslayer wrote: im trying to learn how to make a drawn movie in flash, so far its going okey but the movements im having trouyble with (spells sword swipes etc) anyone know a good site that techas how to do drawn flash stuff?

God you really are a fucking idiot! Do you really need to make a new topic about learning how to draw? Well I'm looking forward to your drawn movies, more blam points for me :)


I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 16:07:02


At 8/1/04 04:01 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
God you really are a fucking idiot! Do you really need to make a new topic about learning how to draw? Well I'm looking forward to your drawn movies, more blam points for me :)

STFU kid.

Moogleslayer i know a bit about drawn movies so you can ask me anytime but i think you should also post around in the flash forum or hang in the chatroom.

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 16:12:42


And here comes Slayer's knight in shining armor right on cue! Yeah Shin can teach you a lot about drawing since he studies paper and paint more than flesh and bone...


I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 16:16:02


At 8/1/04 04:12 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Again im bitching about hentais cause i cant get none in the bed.

Man, is that all you got, youve been running low on insults for a long time, making it easier to reply to ya too ; )

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 16:28:25


At 8/1/04 04:16 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:
I don't jack off to hentai I swear!

Oh so you're denying the fact that you're not a hentai freak? Well then why did you get pissed when HAcoreRD and I supposedly exposed you? Plus you got mad at Nohimn for telling Ren that you jerk it to drawings! If you weren't a freak, it wouldn't of bothered you, right? Anyway...

Shin2k27: Hm is renegade online ?
N O H I M N 0 1: nope
Shin2k27: ha ...so you told him ...
N O H I M N 0 1: told him what?
Shin2k27: ....meh always knew i couldnt trust the UCFD.
Shin2k27: *sigh*
Shin2k27: Gotta love knowing ur transmitting my messages
N O H I M N 0 1: probably
Shin2k27: Not probably, its a fact
N O H I M N 0 1: VinceTheGator: LOL
N O H I M N 0 1: VinceTheGator: LMAO
Shin2k27: Anything else after that ?
N O H I M N 0 1: VinceTheGator: ROFL
N O H I M N 0 1: and I think that's it
Shin2k27: Yeah, time to block you
N O H I M N 0 1: yey!
N O H I M N 0 1: are you going to flood me too?
Shin2k27: No more use having you around knowing what youve done

Oh and here's your ban message, in case you didn't get it...

RenegadeClock: Here's my ban message for him: No drama allowed here. Go jack off to hentai.


I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 16:39:59


At 8/1/04 04:28 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Oh i cant defend myself without showing some convo or calling on the star syndicate to help me as they vote up my movies.

That says it all.

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 16:48:56


Actually I'm using those facts not to defend myself, but to expose you. There's a big difference.


I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 16:51:54


At 8/1/04 04:48 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Correction, i am defending myself and ive been doing so every chatroom i invite you to make you waste your time talking to a 15 year old ike me.

Yep was about to say the same thing Vinnyboy. You need all the defense you can get.

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 17:01:32


At 8/1/04 04:51 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:
I don't like to accept Vince's chat invitations because he always owns me

Oh so that's why you decline my chat invites! I thought it was because you hated me lol. And usually when we're in those chats, it's just me and you having a nice little discussion with a couple of stars watching from the sidelines. Then you always make an excuse like "I g2g because my mommy is calling me". Ok how about this, next time I won't own you as much BUT only if you stay longer than a minute. Deal?


I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 17:08:01


At 8/1/04 05:01 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
Im so l33t with the word pwn and own but i really know that i cant fight my own battles and always have to use someone as a shield or have the star syndicate help my fight one single person. But its ok since i have no pride at all, i even ask my mom to insult you when i cant dig up anymore insults which happens so often.

Even your mom is pitching in? Good to hear, guess thats what happens when you become an she-man like you Vince, no manhood to fight your own battles and taking advantage of anyone that comes in the way. Just like what you tried with MOS, your a real gutless jerk to try and play mindtrick on him since this whole things is Me alone against you [Of course accompanied by your SS backup.]

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 17:26:54


At 8/1/04 05:08 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:
At 8/1/04 05:01 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
I used to have so much backup but everyone left me because I was making a fool outta myself. So now I'm trying to recruit MoS so I have someone to help me out even though I don't give a shit about him and will betray him any chance I get.

At least you're honest Shin. But MoS knows you're using him so he won't get involved in any of this, sorry I had to break the news to you.


I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 17:28:34


At 8/1/04 05:26 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 8/1/04 05:08 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:
At 8/1/04 05:01 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
I used to have so much backup but everyone left me because I was making a fool outta myself. So now I'm trying to recruit MoS so I have someone to help me out even though I don't give a shit about him and will betray him any chance I get.
At least you're honest Shin. But MoS knows you're using him so he won't get involved in any of this, sorry I had to break the news to you.

Vinstigator said that i said that Vinstigator said that he used to have so much backup but everyone left him ...

Well that surely resume your futur. Thx for saying it yourself.

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 17:33:45


At 8/1/04 05:28 PM, Shin2k27 wrote:
Well that surely resume your futur. Thx for saying it yourself.

That didn't make NO sense at all...and it was unedited. Hey Shin are you a webmaster at www.engrish.com ?


I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 17:52:27


At 8/1/04 05:33 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
That didn't make NO sense at all...and it was unedited. Hey Shin are you a webmaster at www.engrish.com ?

Nope, dunno why you even check the site, got prob with your grammar ?

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 21:41:31


At 8/1/04 04:01 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
At 8/1/04 03:03 PM, Moogleslayer wrote: im trying to learn how to make a drawn movie in flash, so far its going okey but the movements im having trouyble with (spells sword swipes etc) anyone know a good site that techas how to do drawn flash stuff?
God you really are a fucking idiot! Do you really need to make a new topic about learning how to draw? Well I'm looking forward to your drawn movies, more blam points for me :)

lol shoulda figured you'd be stalking my post again you little fucktard, gonna get your star's to mass blam again? lol should have expected that... whats the matter? have no faith in your own skills to outdo me? hahaha o and btw i know for a fact you stole the whole day after idea... funny how the guys fanfiction on that site has 14 chapters

Response to drawn flash movie 2004-08-01 22:39:45


At 8/1/04 09:41 PM, Moogleslayer wrote:
At 8/1/04 04:01 PM, Vinstigator wrote:
lol shoulda figured you'd be stalking my post again you little fucktard, gonna get your star's to mass blam again?

Yeah faggot after I recently found out that you're mass blamming me. So you want to go down that road again, eh? Well I can blam you just as you're blamming me :)

lol should have expected that... whats the matter? have no faith in your own skills to outdo me? hahaha o and btw i know for a fact you stole the whole day after idea... funny how the guys fanfiction on that site has 14 chapters

Outdo you? Your last movie was a 3.19! You hardly "outdo" me. Oh and that guy with the day after thing? You say I copied his whole fanfic? Funny because I'm reading it and it's nothing like my series. Maybe if you actually knew how to read, you'd see that. But hell, you can barely spell so how I can I expect you to read? Fact: The Day After series was created in early 2001 for SquareHistory.net. And it wasn't a flash movie, it was a game. So congrats, you just made yourself look like an ass (again)!


I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature