00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Console Contest

9,360 Views | 88 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 08:42:52

Man, I definitly going to go for that Fork Shirt, the Societ Missle Shirt, and the Black NG shirt. Those are awesome! (Plus I need more shirts :D) The interview was great, this is game is going to be sooo huge!!!

Originally, I hav eto admit, I was a little hesitant on thinking I was going to go buy the game when it came out, but now, I am 100% sure of getting this. The game play looks amazing, you guys have put so much work into it, I cannot wait. Keep it up Dan and Tom!

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 08:51:02

Experience: Ranked # 605 out of 560,387 users!

That means I have the chance of 1 out of 650. Nice.

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 09:00:41

At 7/30/04 02:07 AM, TomFulp wrote: The month is almost over - just two more days to deposit points and enter to win a console of your choice!

Whoo-Hoo, lets hope i win this bad boy lol

Everyone will have a fresh start in August. Remember, you can enter once per day by depositing your experience points! If you have any questions, please consult the contest page. If you still have questions, you are probably helpless. Sorry. :(

nope, no questions, but atleast if i don't win this month, theres always next month...or the next...or the one after...

The coverage on Gamespot today has been really exciting. They placed Alien Hominid on their FRONT PAGE! Be sure to check out the Alien Hominid GameSpace, with a three page preview, pictures, and video from the game! All of the video footage turned out well, except for the PDA Game footage where you watch some guy die repeatedly. It would rock to see some four-player action (hint hint)!

I'm gonna check that out here pretty soon, i should be sweet...and this 4 player action....this better be a reality...

We have also launched a new design for the Alien Hominid website! I was up until 4am working on this puppy the other night... Make that 7am if you put me back on EST! The new site is much more "personable", with less giant file downloads required for viewing.

That it is, but its still pretty sweet so far, i love the pictures of everyone that are placed around

It will be a while before we have a REAL on-line store, but in the meantime we set up a page to order AH merchandise to help fund the game. There are some Newgrounds shirts available as well - including the long-awaited black NG tank logo shirt! Grab 'em while you can!

I definatly gonna look into those really, depends if theres Paypal involved...otherwise i won't be able to by them :(

I'm addicted to Proximity...

Weeeee!

Overall it must be pretty sweet to design your own video game...alot of kid's fantasy is your reality....u bastard lol j/k

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 09:01:54

If I made a profile I could win that.

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 09:04:19

Great Interview!!

cept Tom,, ya need to keep your "uuuuhs" and "U'knows" to a minimum :-D

And I've talk to synj on th phone, his voice ain't that deep.

Must've had his Xbox-Live Voice Modifier on haha.

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 09:04:32

The interview ROCKED

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 09:15:19

At 7/30/04 06:20 AM, -Mr_Reaper- wrote: of course we all know whos going to win *shifty eyes*
* slips Tom a $5, he declines
"ok so you want to play hardball"
*slips Tom a $20, he declines
"God Dammit!, heres my final offer"
*slips Tom $100, he declines
" I didnt want to have to go here but youve forced me to"
*flashes Tom a little skin, Toms face lights up like a candle
/ Tom now has the shifty eyes, hands -Mr_Reaper- an unlabeled brown package
*shifty eyes, slips the package into trenchcoat, and walks gallantly away from the scene

A little while later while walking down the street, Im mugged by an anonymous NG User, although I have a sneaking suspicion that it is DirtySyko, Im not quite sure what clued me in, maybe it was the long sexy hair hanging out the bottom of the ski mask, but luckily I overpower him with my stench of complete and total awesomeness *punches anonymous NG user in the colon
I walk down the road a little furthur, and there he is "Bedn" being gay at all the wrong times as usual, (he reminded me of the guy from Willy Wonka, who kept on trying to steal the secret formula to exerlasting gobstoppers) He asked me to give him a copy of alien hominid, but I said no, and kicked him in the balls, and ran all the way home, opened the box, and I bet you guessed what was inside,
it was........................................................................
Pube muppit,

I was so pissed that I went off and flailed my arms around a lot while I ran in circles and cried, I cried for hours, I cried so much that the water from my tears drownefd that damn pupe muppet, since he doesnt have any arms, his last words were "What kind of piece of shit establishment is this?........Gargle.............choke...........wheeze........agggggg......
*silence"

The End,

now what were we talking about again?

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 09:49:16

"If you don't want to see us living out of these boxes, please buy something!"

haha, i love you tom.

one question- i was going to buy the fat kid t-shirt, but then i saw it has that annoying 'ringer' thing around the neck. none of the other t-shirts have this, why ruin the one i want with it? instead i guess i'll buy the newgrounds blue and/or one of the decks, but the newgrounds t-shirt, alot of people will think it's just another company and walk by. if i have a t-shirt with a random fork on it, people will be like, "wtf is that random fork for" and i can be like "go play alien hominid and find out", therefore getting you guys some money. :)

poor john and his plexiglass boxes. "If John hurts his hand on this machine, he may never be able to wave to people ever again."

i hope you make millions from this stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 10:01:45

The game looks like it's going to be awesome! I want to get at the communist level and fight me some big red teddy bears!

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 10:08:39

Hahaha! I saw a snapshot of one of the bosses. At the top middle, the boss health thing has the ANGRY FACE on it!

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 10:30:34

U guys r makin it 2 da top yall! Made it on gamespot dats like skipin 2 da top.

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 10:37:21

great contest

Console Contest

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 10:56:00

i never win anything....it sure would be nice if i did for a change

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 11:12:45

If you do win can u chose a PS2 Internet Adapter and 2 other games? A ps2 Internet adapter is only 40-50 bucks so yea... OMG I CANT WAIT TILL tom announce the winner :) How is the winner chosen?

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 11:19:36

lemme guess, you win the console, right tom?

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 11:54:02

coool, well to win did i have to deposit everyday of the month?cuz i think i missed a few days

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 11:54:56

Woohoo! I'm getting the figurines and either the black Ng shirt or the green AH one.. I can't decide :(

Tom, are you going to be signing the figurines? or other members of Behemoth?

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 12:07:18

wow, how do you win it? is it completly random? if so how would they get a person?

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 12:14:43

I like the new AH home page. I remember talking about NG merch. before. Looks like everything we said made it to the store ^_~

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 12:30:50

I like this contest, although there were a few days I did miss on depositing. It'll just be pure luck if I do win. By the way the AH game looks great, I didnt get a chance to see the interview but I'll take a look at the link to check it out.

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 12:31:49

At 7/30/04 09:49 AM, madhatt3r wrote: one question- i was going to buy the fat kid t-shirt, but then i saw it has that annoying 'ringer' thing around the neck.

The ringer complements the fork really well. I am actually wearing that shirt this very minute (it's our goal to only wear shirts that we make), and I love it. :)

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 12:35:58

At 7/30/04 11:54 AM, Afro_Ninja wrote: Woohoo! I'm getting the figurines and either the black Ng shirt or the green AH one.. I can't decide :(

Tom, are you going to be signing the figurines? or other members of Behemoth?

Dan and I are signing and numbering the first edition of figurines (we are numbering them #/250. Once the first edition is sold out, we make no more guarantees about getting a signed box.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 12:36:13

At 7/30/04 12:31 PM, TomFulp wrote:
The ringer complements the fork really well. I am actually wearing that shirt this very minute (it's our goal to only wear shirts that we make), and I love it. :)

-Tom

heh, I'm wearing the newgrounds t-shirt I ordered, from that website thats hosting all your stuff, I like it. and I'm wondering, if Alien Homnined is going to be released in Canada aswell?

Thanks to Ninjar for the sig. -NGSM

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 12:39:34

At 7/30/04 12:36 PM, ref wrote: and I'm wondering, if Alien Homnined is going to be released in Canada aswell?

According to the AH website FAQ, Canada and Mexico fall under North America (muwahahahahaha!), so it will be available there.

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 12:59:17

I must win this it shall make me the happiest little bumbkin yay!!

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 13:20:36

Tom, are there any Alien Hominid movies in Quicktime format?

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 13:35:45

Also tommy boy,
Will there be PAYPAL payments?

I want to buy stuff, but the only way will be on paypal :'(

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 14:03:22

I'd rather win newgrounds stuff (stickers, toys, shirts, cups) than a console. maybe a tour around NG would be sweet too. But bedn would then create like 500,000 accounts :(

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 14:08:49

I made a profile so I can win the competition.

Response to Console Contest 2004-07-30 14:53:34

I too have become addicted to proximity. I see it in my sleep