00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hi faggots and outcasts of society!

4,366 Views | 63 Replies

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-29 15:11:31

At 9/29/01 02:21 PM, RUTHLESSBASTARD wrote:
At 9/29/01 12:19 AM, RackOf_Lamb wrote: Oh and I forgot to mention, you're all probably gay...Most of everyone here has called someone a faggot.
And how did you come to that conclusion?
Maybe because you spend time on NG like the rest of us.
If you ask me, you are the one who should 'SEEEEEEEK HELP!'.

I agree that it is very mature to post 'SEEEEEEEK HELP!' about 16 times in ALL CAPS.Everyone is sick of you people.You all do this to get attention.It's either a topic like 'Hi faggots and outcasts of society!' or 'you people should get a life'.I hate those people.It's OUR lives.We choose how we live them.Nobody chooses or tells us what to do.If we want to post on the NG forums all day, we'll do it.

I do know one way you can REALLY help us out.Do us all a favour and get your ass of NG and never return!!

-------------------------------------------------------
Maybe someone should start telling you how to live life...that's why I am here. If you do as I say, you'll be a happy and fulfilled human being.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-29 15:28:50

AllThatsEvil, where is that picture from?

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-29 16:50:28

At 9/29/01 01:48 PM, RackOf_Lamb wrote: If the forty thousand red ants you speak of are the social cast-offs of this message board then I, the giant anteater, surely wouldn't have any difficulty sending them running in the other direction, tails between their legs and every remaining ounce of dignity lost.

HAHAHA, you fool, ants dont have tails.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-29 16:59:47

You sound like an anal retentive, smart ass, like the kind of people that I fuck with at school just to get them to freak out. I hate people like you. Pull the pinecone out of your ass and lighten up. Oh and I'm sure that with the way you are you have a GREAT social life. (not saying that any of us here have no social life, well maybe a few people have no social life) I think we could all take a lesson from the way you are and we could all be finally accepted.

FUCK OFF!! your getting on my nerves

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-29 18:58:32

At 9/29/01 12:40 PM, RackOf_Lamb wrote:
Are you writing this to help somebody or is it to try to reasure yourself that you're not a loser?
On a similar note, it's a well known fact that those who feel they must alter the truth to their own liking do it simply to give their self confidence a minuscule boost (obviously yours is quite low). No amount of mockery will save you from your anti-social habits. You are truly doomed to be a failure in life! Don’t bother trying to redeem yourself…

Hey everybody! Lets point and laugh at the dumbass.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-29 21:06:04

At 9/29/01 06:58 PM, Pants01 wrote:
At 9/29/01 12:40 PM, RackOf_Lamb wrote:
Are you writing this to help somebody or is it to try to reasure yourself that you're not a loser?
On a similar note, it's a well known fact that those who feel they must alter the truth to their own liking do it simply to give their self confidence a minuscule boost (obviously yours is quite low). No amount of mockery will save you from your anti-social habits. You are truly doomed to be a failure in life! Don’t bother trying to redeem yourself…

That .gif still frightens me.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-29 22:04:02

i'm pointin' and i'm laughin'

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-29 22:08:14

At 9/29/01 02:01 PM, Wheatonman wrote:
At 9/29/01 12:19 AM, RackOf_Lamb wrote: Congratulations you're all officially gay and complete losers when it comes to reality. Here you sit for hours at a time looking forward to the only form of socialization you will ever take part in. You probably come here to forget about the malicious and unjust world you live in. All those times daddy wants to rape you, or mommy makes it clear that your birth was a mistake. YOU LIVE IN A WORLD OF FANTASY! Such an existence is not a healthy one. Before your eyes you shall witness your world fall to ashes. Friends will lose interest in you (who would want a friend unable to properly socialize and whose time is completely occupied by frivolous side ventures as a means to escape reality) and most importantly of all you will amount to nothing! As good as your life is now, is as good as it will ever get.

Oh and I forgot to mention, you're all probably gay...Most of everyone here has called someone a faggot. This is a sign that you are insecure with your sexual orientation.

YOU PEOPLE NEED A WAKEUP CALL! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP!
Hey, when this guy posted this, I was partyin' on Upper Campus!

For real yo, at 12 30 i was really drunk and yelling at cars on a busy road with like 6 friends, then i showed up at my friends house, then the 7 of us went out drinking again.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-30 10:56:02

At 9/29/01 04:59 PM, Johnny_Law wrote: You sound like an anal retentive, smart ass, like the kind of people that I fuck with at school just to get them to freak out. I hate people like you. Pull the pinecone out of your ass and lighten up. Oh and I'm sure that with the way you are you have a GREAT social life. (not saying that any of us here have no social life, well maybe a few people have no social life) I think we could all take a lesson from the way you are and we could all be finally accepted.

FUCK OFF!! your getting on my nerves

In reply to your first statement, yes. Pinecone in my ass? I certainly hope not, such a situation sounds rather painful and equally embarrasing. Also how do you suggest i lighten up? Should I run a few laps around the neighbourhood or possibly eat a more sensible diet complete with the required 8 glasses of water a day? In reply to the 3rd statement: yes, yes I do...do i sense a small amount of jealousy? Finally i couldn't agree more with your final statement. Mirror my life and you'll all be happy human beings.

Once more so-as you dont forget: YOU PEOPLE NEED A WAKEUP CALL! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-30 11:04:02

At 9/29/01 01:59 PM, RackOf_Lamb wrote:
Like biochemical waste you would contaminate me. Not in a fashion as to make me physically sick but rather mentally. If I were to "hang out" with you, your anti-social behaviour may just rub off on me. In short no. I would like to keep as far away from you as possible.

u must make a lot of friends then

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-30 11:11:17

At 9/30/01 11:04 AM, Oxygen-Addict wrote:
At 9/29/01 01:59 PM, RackOf_Lamb wrote:
Like biochemical waste you would contaminate me. Not in a fashion as to make me physically sick but rather mentally. If I were to "hang out" with you, your anti-social behaviour may just rub off on me. In short no. I would like to keep as far away from you as possible.
u must make a lot of friends then

But of course. I just do not form friendships with the anti-social. Clearly you are missing the point.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-30 11:25:58

At 9/29/01 12:19 AM, RackOf_Lamb wrote: Congratulations you're all officially gay and complete losers when it comes to reality. Here you sit for hours at a time looking forward to the only form of socialization you will ever take part in. You probably come here to forget about the malicious and unjust world you live in. All those times daddy wants to rape you, or mommy makes it clear that your birth was a mistake. YOU LIVE IN A WORLD OF FANTASY! Such an existence is not a healthy one. Before your eyes you shall witness your world fall to ashes. Friends will lose interest in you (who would want a friend unable to properly socialize and whose time is completely occupied by frivolous side ventures as a means to escape reality) and most importantly of all you will amount to nothing! As good as your life is now, is as good as it will ever get.

Oh and I forgot to mention, you're all probably gay...Most of everyone here has called someone a faggot. This is a sign that you are insecure with your sexual orientation.

YOU PEOPLE NEED A WAKEUP CALL! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEK HELP!

After reading this, I think my IQ just dropped 10 points.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-30 11:36:54

One small point.

The topic of the original post was:

You said:

seeing as you called loads of people faggots, does that make you extra insecure about your sexuality?

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-30 12:07:12

At 9/30/01 11:36 AM, swill wrote: One small point.

You said:

seeing as you called loads of people faggots, does that make you extra insecure about your sexuality?

No.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-30 12:14:38

At 9/30/01 11:36 AM, swill wrote: One small point.

You said:

I've never called anybody that... I'm quite secure with my sexual orientation. See?

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-09-30 12:43:05

so Lambboy. what's ur daily routine? so i can learn how to live a better life

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-09 18:47:49

yawn

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-09 20:41:07

At 9/30/01 12:43 PM, Oxygen-Addict wrote: so Lambboy. what's ur daily routine? so i can learn how to live a better life

Yeah, you keep on telling people to be like you but you never say anything about yourself. What makes you so great other than the fact you go looking for fights over the internet?

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-09 21:03:08

Why the hell is this back? This guy was fun to fuck around with for like an hour.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-09 21:21:35

At 10/9/01 09:03 PM, Johnny_Law wrote: Why the hell is this back? This guy was fun to fuck around with for like an hour.

He wants to be a StrawberryClock or something.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-09 21:23:01

When I first started reading through this thread I was laughing really hard. I mean here we have an articulate (obviously straining to be articulate since he/she sounds like they are speaking in "old english" just to sound proper) person describing what the life of a lot of antisocial or socially phobic people actually live like. As I got to the second page of this post it really just started to sound kind of sad. Rackof_Lamb I really feel bad for you. I am not trying to sound like a jerk, but you really sound like you are struggling. I hope you find what you are looking for in life.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-09 21:27:21

Errm...

yeah.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-09 22:38:29

You're one of those guys who plays football in high school and thinks that they are cool! Let me tell you something, everyone you will meet, or anyone you have EVER met, HATES YOU! They all hate you. I know your type, and you're the kind of guy who makes a stupid, chauvanistic, racist remark about some political issue you happen to overhear, then nobody respondes, and you think that you have "wowed" them with your extreme knowledge of worldly events. But they are dumbfounded at how stupid you are. They cannot believe that someone can be so dumb. And the people that hate you, they will never tell you that because they feel so much pity for you, thinking that you are so cool, but being so dumb. If we ever met up, mind you, I would kick your ass so hard. I would shank you in the stomach, then right in the cheek, or back. THen I would fuck the hole i put in your stomach, because I really DO get off on that kind of thing. In conclusion, the whole world and I have always hated you.

Also, I have more sex with hot chicks than you will ever have. I do so many hot chicks it will blow your mind. I always have sex with AT LEAST 4-8 hot/sexy chicks a day. So eat some poo, and kill yourself. Please.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-09 22:44:35

also, none of us here have anything to do with your "society"

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-10 00:18:29

Shut the fuck up n00b

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-10 00:19:56

At 10/9/01 06:47 PM, RackOf_Lamb wrote: yawn

get a damn public profile...good lord, man.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-10 00:27:09

I couldn't agree more with your first statement. I am better than you are, and such things should not be forgotten. In reply to your second comment i'm here only to help you poor misguided outcasts. When you become aware of your downfalls you shall evolve into a normal human being, but only then. In reply to your 3rd comment...my age is extraneous and not a matter worth elaborating on. And i thank you for your final comment, i too am a true believer that caps really help to get a point across.

eg: YOU PEOPLE NEED A WAKEUP CALL! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP! SEEEEEEEEEEEK HELP!

hey why do you keep responding sound you be doing something "cool". anyway how old are you?

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-10 00:34:01

Firstly I do not require a thesaurus, every word I used is within my vocabulary. In reply to your second statement: If the forty thousand red ants you speak of are the social cast-offs of this message board then I, the giant anteater, surely wouldn't have any difficulty sending them running in the other direction, tails between their legs and every remaining ounce of dignity lost. The reason obviously because they (you) have difficulties with the thought of seeing another human being face to face! (An everlasting recurring nightmare for the anti-social of the world) In reply to your 3rd statement see my 3rd post. Finally no i do not have Turrets Syndrome, the reason i made that declaration was to get my point across to those of you who are intellectually handicapped. In short it was a sum up of my entire post!

I feel I should say it again to keep the thought fresh in your memory: YOU PEOPLE NEED A WAKEUP CALL! SEEEEK HELP! SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!

dude if you where so "cool" then you would not have to respond to almost and I repeat
almost, every post. you should be more calm and reserved, that is a cool person.

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-10 02:10:05

At 10/10/01 12:34 AM, poe510 wrote:
Firstly I do not require a thesaurus, every word I used is within my vocabulary. In reply to your second statement: If the forty thousand red ants you speak of are the social cast-offs of this message board then I, the giant anteater, surely wouldn't have any difficulty sending them running in the other direction, tails between their legs and every remaining ounce of dignity lost. The reason obviously because they (you) have difficulties with the thought of seeing another human being face to face! (An everlasting recurring nightmare for the anti-social of the world) In reply to your 3rd statement see my 3rd post. Finally no i do not have Turrets Syndrome, the reason i made that declaration was to get my point across to those of you who are intellectually handicapped. In short it was a sum up of my entire post!

I feel I should say it again to keep the thought fresh in your memory: YOU PEOPLE NEED A WAKEUP CALL! SEEEEK HELP! SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!SEEEEK HELP!

dude if you where so "cool" then you would not have to respond to almost and I repeat
almost, every post. you should be more calm and reserved, that is a cool person.

yeah

Response to Hi faggots and outcasts of society! 2001-10-10 02:43:41

ooh, he's a tricky one isn't he?
well, i think i know how to get him to stop: everyone, just tell him that his penis is larger than yours. He obviously has lately been feeling insecure and when he ran into this board he realized how easily he could toy with everyone on it and make himself feel better. hence the need to use big words and make himself seem smarter than everyone, and also i'm sure the homophobery is for the same reason (yeah i know its not a word, but i can assure you my self esteem will remain unaffected if you point it out).
And i'm surprised that you'd assume none of us would amount to anything. for the majority, i'm sure that's the case, but i'd guess that there'd be a large portion of the people who are just spoiled lower upper class or at least upper middle class kids being outcasted at the moment, but eventually will have their dads buy them into good colleges, major in business or something easy, then end up in high-paying management jobs. I myself am basically from that category although I can assure you I'm working quite hard to get into whatever college, and I'll probably end up a research scientist with average pay, but it'll be enjoying it (if all goes well).