00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Character Creator Round Robin

263 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I got sad, so I decided to post one of the casual art challenge ideas I had recently.

Challenge:

Draw a character, taking your own artistic liberties, based on the character creator screenshot posted by the person who last replied to this thread. Then, in the same post, create a character in a character creator, for the next person to use.

In order to keep this thread from being killed by a troll response, you technically don't have to reply to the last person if you don't want to. And of course, it's fine if two people reply to the same post because of timing, because that could give the next person more options, which'd hopefully make it more fun!

Rules:

• No NSFW, please.
  • Nothing else that would break Newgrounds' terms of service or forum rules.
  • No political/"social commentary" overtones. This isn't the politics forum.
  • Keep shitposting/trolling to a minimum.
  • You can jump into the game as often as you like, just space it out unless the thread is suffering from low activity.

Example:

Here's one I made earlier! I actually sometimes use character creators to help me generate design ideas, and in this case, the final product wound up really close to what was originally made.

iu_640833_6994006.webp

(Made using Saturday Vibes by Shidabeeda on Meiker.io)

And here's the character that came out of it:

Now you try it with this old edgy thing I made years ago (made using the late Flash program HeroMachine):

iu_640832_6994006.png

Have fun! Let's see what interesting stuff comes out of this.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to Character Creator Round Robin 2022-05-21 14:39:27

Also, if anyone's not sure where to find a character creator to do that part of their response, I have spent way too much time using them and am basically an expert, so let me know and I can find one that fits your tastes.

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature