00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Twinspurr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

hot takes thread

357 Views | 30 Replies

hot takes thread 2022-05-16 15:25:41

christianity is just a jewish cult

if there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 15:27:50

it should be perfectly legal to openly carry any and all weapons, up to and including anti-aircraft and anti-armor arms. such as an rpg-7

after all, while not a sane decision in everyday circumstances, in the circumstances involved when imagining the second amendment it does also make you a target

if there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 15:29:42

as long as you eat healthy, take the right supplements, are not fat, and exercise often, alcohol is no worse for you than weed is

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 16:06:10

we should let a dog be president

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 16:12:28

The United Nations is the most powerful organization in the world.

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 16:34:49

At 5/16/22 04:25 PM, Seth wrote:
At 5/16/22 04:06 PM, whimsical-wife wrote: we should let a dog be president
What are you talking about? We already had like 3

And even a few donkeys.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 16:36:11

At 5/16/22 04:25 PM, Seth wrote:
At 5/16/22 04:06 PM, whimsical-wife wrote: we should let a dog be president
What are you talking about? We already had like 3

well I want more. preferably a Pomeranian. a fluffy little creature overseeing all laws and military affairs yes

AUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUAUA

BBS Signature

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 16:38:29

Small children (1-5th graders) should not be taught about sexuality or gender identity.

please help. thank you.

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 16:45:46

Australia should have killed Johnny Depp's dogs for bypassing customs.

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 17:17:14

Smoking is good for you.

iu_637940_9288069.webp

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 17:43:14

I love big fat juicy penises in my mouth

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 17:50:35

Anyone who thinks cops don't have ticket quotas are delusional.

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 19:51:04

At 5/16/22 05:50 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: Anyone who thinks cops don't have ticket quotas are delusional.

yknow i actually had cops tell me they dont have quotas?

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 20:23:16 (edited 2022-05-16 20:26:03)

The world would be much better and a large amount of world issues would be solved if there was significantly less people. Single child policies would probably be the most moral solution to this problem, although policies like this would probably never get implemented in enough countries anyway

Good times good times good times good times

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 20:35:55

At 5/16/22 07:51 PM, Kim-Jong-Undead wrote:
At 5/16/22 05:50 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: Anyone who thinks cops don't have ticket quotas are delusional.

well of course they're gonna tell you that. they know it's bullshit though

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 20:37:47

At 5/16/22 08:23 PM, SecretBoxFox wrote: The world would be much better and a large amount of world issues would be solved if there was significantly less people. Single child policies would probably be the most moral solution to this problem, although policies like this would probably never get implemented in enough countries anyway

earth literally has the space, if supplemented by asteroid mining, to support at least a trillion people. this take is retarded

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 20:38:17

At 5/16/22 08:35 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:
At 5/16/22 07:51 PM, Kim-Jong-Undead wrote:
well of course they're gonna tell you that. they know it's bullshit though

a cop? lie to me? never!!

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 20:46:34 (edited 2022-05-16 20:56:08)

At 5/16/22 08:37 PM, Kim-Jong-Undead wrote:
At 5/16/22 08:23 PM, SecretBoxFox wrote: The world would be much better and a large amount of world issues would be solved if there was significantly less people. Single child policies would probably be the most moral solution to this problem, although policies like this would probably never get implemented in enough countries anyway
earth literally has the space, if supplemented by asteroid mining, to support at least a trillion people. this take is retarded

You say that, and yet there's millions of people starving and homeless, negative environmental impacts from farming and industry, overcrowding in cities, etc. All of these issues and more could be reduced or eliminated with a large reduction in population. Mining asteroids I doubt is ever going to happen, and if it does, it'll be when population becomes an undeniable issue

Anyway you asked for hot takes not good takes. 90% of the takes in this thread are terrible

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 21:20:05

At 5/16/22 08:46 PM, SecretBoxFox wrote:
You say that, and yet there's millions of people starving and homeless, negative environmental impacts from farming and industry, overcrowding in cities, etc. All of these issues and more could be reduced or eliminated with a large reduction in population. Mining asteroids I doubt is ever going to happen, and if it does, it'll be when population becomes an undeniable issue
Anyway you asked for hot takes not good takes. 90% of the takes in this thread are terrible

tru yea. but this is the only take i'm deigning to respond on. and none of those are exactly the fault of supply. theyre just the fault of management and logistics. not the supply sector

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 21:23:28

At 5/16/22 09:18 PM, Gettysburg wrote:
Population isn't the problem, the problem is the greed of the rich and powerful. Millions of people homeless and millions of unused homes owned by people who already own more than one. The bastards lobby and create a system of law to protect their property and call us robbers and criminals when we dare to take back what we can according to our need. There would be no hunger in the world if the wealth of these avaricious villains was applied to ending it.

"Large reduction in population"... always thought it was funny when people speak like that and imagine said population to be nameless and faceless. We're talking about human lives, you could just as easily be among the population to be "reduced"

how does somebody type "large reduction in population" with a straight face. overpopulation is a bill gates meme tbh

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 21:28:51

Population isn't the problem, the problem is the greed of the rich and powerful. Millions of people homeless and millions of unused homes owned by people who already own more than one. The bastards lobby and create a system of law to protect their property and call us robbers and criminals when we dare to take back what we can according to our need. There would be no hunger in the world if the wealth of these avaricious villains was applied to ending it.

"Large reduction in population"... always thought it was funny when people speak like that and imagine said population to be nameless and faceless. We're talking about human lives, you could just as easily be among the population to be "reduced"

Yes I agree with all of what you are saying. I didn’t actually expect any of this to be taken so seriously. I wasn’t trying to suggest that a mass culling of the world population would be a good thing to do

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 21:30:25

At 5/16/22 09:28 PM, SecretBoxFox wrote:

Yes I agree with all of what you are saying. I didn’t actually expect any of this to be taken so seriously. I wasn’t trying to suggest that a mass culling of the world population would be a good thing to do

hey man. tbh? its ight. how much would a reptilian have to pay you to help participate in a human-extinction effort

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 21:35:02

At 5/16/22 09:30 PM, Kim-Jong-Undead wrote:

hey man. tbh? its ight. how much would a reptilian have to pay you to help participate in a human-extinction effort

500 Reptile dollars, which translates to roughly $100 billion usd

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 21:37:48

At 5/16/22 09:35 PM, SecretBoxFox wrote:

that sounds like a very stable economy. shit, count me in. tho now i guess i have to to stop recycling and driving high-milage cars

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 21:44:06 (edited 2022-05-16 21:44:34)

At 5/16/22 09:37 PM, Kim-Jong-Undead wrote:

that sounds like a very stable economy. shit, count me in. tho now i guess i have to to stop recycling and driving high-milage cars

You have to have an extremely stable economy to secretly rule the world

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 21:48:59

At 5/16/22 09:44 PM, SecretBoxFox wrote:
At 5/16/22 09:37 PM, Kim-Jong-Undead wrote:

You have to have an extremely stable economy to secretly rule the world

the contingency plan for mutiny'ing their colony ship when the sun gets too hot for earth to live on starts NOW

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 23:11:24

Me want seggs now, make zoi have seggs amendment

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 23:38:32

At 5/16/22 03:25 PM, Kim-Jong-Undead wrote: christianity is just a jewish cult

If christians believed soley in the old testament (which is impossible) then maybe...

Also you could be a faithful christian and communicate for the most part with people who aren't christian.

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-16 23:44:11 (edited 2022-05-16 23:47:41)

Most women who birth children nowadays have one or two, problem solved, but that creates more problems since less kids means there are more boomers who can't work.🤮

Response to hot takes thread 2022-05-17 04:02:16

i think it should be legal in a crowded parking lot to run someone over if they continue to standing in a parking spot to save it for someone who isn't even there

its time of the year

BBS Signature