00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I've written some code

330 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I've written some code 2022-05-04 05:01:45

in c# that can take any body of text and transform it into a Hulk Hogan speech (just a shitton of replace commands really), if anyone wants to use this to make a simple html5 program for Newgrounds let me know, I can also make some illustrations and animations for it.

My basic idea is first of all; a text input field and a button that says 'hulkify', then it cuts to the transformed text. I'm thinking a 16-bit artstyle, with pixel art of hulk hogan proclaiming the transformed text, and maybe some bitcrushed audio of Hulk Hogan yelling shit for the sound effects. I want a button the user can click to copy the transformed text to their clipboard

I hope one of you out there is interested in this, I know it is pretty stupid

LISTEN BROTHER, I'VE WRITTEN SOME CODE IN C# THAT CAN TAKE ANY BODY OF TEXT AND TRANSFORM IT INTO A HULK HOGAN SPEECH (JUST A SHITTON OF REPLACE COMMANDS REALLY), IF ANYONE WANTS TO USE THIS TO MAKE A SIMPLE HTML5 PROGRAM FOR NEWGROUNDS LET THE HULKSTER KNOW, THE HULKSTER CAN ALSO MAKE SOME ILLUSTRATIONS AND ANIMATIONS FOR IT.

MY BASIC IDEA IS THE FIRST THING YOU GOTTA REALIZE BROTHER; A TEXT INPUT FIELD AND A BUTTON THAT SAYS 'HULKIFY', THEN IT CUTS TO THE TRANSFORMED TEXT, BROTHER. THE HULKSTER'S THINKING A 16-BIT ARTSTYLE, WITH PIXEL ART OF HULK HOGAN PROCLAIMING THE TRANSFORMED TEXT, AND MAYBE SOME BITCRUSHED AUDIO OF HULK HOGAN YELLING SHIT FOR THE SOUND EFFECTS, BROTHER. THE HULKSTER WANTS A BUTTON THE USER CAN CLICK TO COPY THE TRANSFORMED TEXT TO THEIR CLIPBOARD

LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN' BROTHER, I TAKE MY VITAMINS AND SAY MY PRAYERS EVERY DAY BROTHER, AND WHEN I PRAY I HOPE ONE OF YOU OUT THERE IS INTERESTED IN THIS, THE HULKSTER KNOWS IT IS PRETTY STUPID

-H.H.

tries too hard to be edgy and is blocked by many because he acts rude towards others to feel better about himself.

BBS Signature