00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone interested for a NSFW Lola bunny animation Just One female and One Male voice actor needed

1,655 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Plot summary is that a delivery guy(DG) is supposed to arrive to the tune stadium locker room at sharp 9 in the morning requested by Lola herself after a meeting nearby the stadium. The DG enters the room 5 minutes early before the requested time and waits in the locker but Lola doesn't arrive in time. DG waits for 15 minutes sitting on the bench and gets bored so he decides to go for a closer look at the locker tags and he sees Lola's locker which by coincidence had left her key in the keyhole. Since DG is Bored and figured that Lola Might take longer to come here so DG opens her locker and looks at the inside and immediately sees a dildo poking behind the Handbag(as seen in the picture below)

iu_610313_9997697.webp

*This Locker Interior is still WIP*

A few seconds after spotting the Dildo, Lola Finds Out and basically Lola starts to persues the deed slowly while DG is apologizing, and shit happens (you know what I mean ;) and the end...

Again this is a summary of my script.

In my script there is approx. 50 Words for Lola and approx. 74 words for DG.

So what do yall think?

Payment we can negotiate :).

DownBadSimp

@SailorSilverStar something with your name on it?

Im happy to audition if you have any dialouge for it, otherwise here is my demo, thank you for any consideration and good luck

At 4/26/22 07:28 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: Im happy to audition if you have any dialouge for it, otherwise here is my demo, thank you for any consideration and good luck

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1020386

You are perfect for the role, and yes dialogue is there around 50-60 words..

DownBadSimp

At 4/26/22 11:23 PM, Simp2000 wrote:
At 4/26/22 07:28 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: Im happy to audition if you have any dialouge for it, otherwise here is my demo, thank you for any consideration and good luck

Im happy to hear you liked my demo!! But again I can audition properly if you rather

At 4/27/22 07:23 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote:
At 4/26/22 11:23 PM, Simp2000 wrote:

I'm happy to hear you liked my demo!! But again I can audition properly if you rather

No need for that really... the demo reels had the voice I was looking for, so yeah

DownBadSimp

If you're still looking or have future projects, check out my NSFW content! You can also check out my rates thru my carrd URL on twitter with TOS and all that. If you need character samples, I can also provide that. Thanks for the opportunity!

https://twitter.com/mamastrassa

At 4/19/22 07:00 AM, Simp2000 wrote: Plot summary is that a delivery guy(DG) is supposed to arrive to the tune stadium locker room at sharp 9 in the morning requested by Lola herself after a meeting nearby the stadium. The DG enters the room 5 minutes early before the requested time and waits in the locker but Lola doesn't arrive in time. DG waits for 15 minutes sitting on the bench and gets bored so he decides to go for a closer look at the locker tags and he sees Lola's locker which by coincidence had left her key in the keyhole. Since DG is Bored and figured that Lola Might take longer to come here so DG opens her locker and looks at the inside and immediately sees a dildo poking behind the Handbag(as seen in the picture below)

A few seconds after spotting the Dildo, Lola Finds Out and basically Lola starts to persues the deed slowly while DG is apologizing, and shit happens (you know what I mean ;) and the end...

So what do yall think?

At 5/29/22 11:51 PM, Monstrassa wrote: If you're still looking or have future projects, check out my NSFW content! You can also check out my rates thru my carrd URL on twitter with TOS and all that. If you need character samples, I can also provide that. Thanks for the opportunity!

https://twitter.com/mamastrassa

At 4/19/22 07:00 AM, Simp2000 wrote: Plot summary is that a delivery guy(DG) is supposed to arrive to the tune stadium locker room at sharp 9 in the morning requested by Lola herself after a meeting nearby the stadium. The DG enters the room 5 minutes early before the requested time and waits in the locker but Lola doesn't arrive in time. DG waits for 15 minutes sitting on the bench and gets bored so he decides to go for a closer look at the locker tags and he sees Lola's locker which by coincidence had left her key in the keyhole. Since DG is Bored and figured that Lola Might take longer to come here so DG opens her locker and looks at the inside and immediately sees a dildo poking behind the Handbag(as seen in the picture below)

So what do yall think?

I will keep that in mind for future projects :)

DownBadSimp