00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide!

965,492 Views | 73 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2008-06-22 14:47:33

Okay Ive touched everything like you said but I only got a C rank... am i supposed to only barely touch or rub a lil bit to make it look liek i touched..? cuz I dont get it.

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2008-08-28 20:49:21

Dam! i cant give her nipp rise! i cant stay on nipple o.o

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2008-12-08 09:35:15

Are you guys just acting dumb, or are you REALLY not paying attention?! Geez, even a teen and preteen guy can get this! you leave to bra on for the nipple stand! Unless you did something wrong to cause a glitch, then it isn't my problem.

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2009-09-24 04:28:00

She just wont get a nipple rise!

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2009-09-26 21:39:37

how do you rub her nipple good because i cant rub it without rubbing her breasts

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2012-06-30 11:14:08

guys i was just like you untill last night...so i will tell you how to do it!! 100% tested but before begin you have to know that sometime for certain action that you made like[move her hand] the game give you sometimes lower scores and sometimes give you more scores so if you dont have 500 points for sleeping pills try again...and now lets begin! [1st] - move her hand | [2nd] - remove her skirt | [3rd] - rud his right nipple[right means right[ right --> ( . Y . ) < --left ] that way you dont lose the bar and she dont wake up...your bar stay full and soon she will moan......when she moan plesure metter will jumt and if you have 500 points quickly,quickly open the shop, buy pills and start to rub the pussy.....she will moan before the bar is empty so the plesure metter will jump again....then drink the pills and continue rub the pussy :) :) .....that's the way when you make it once then you have 1500 points from begining and you can buy and candle too and make her orgasm and take A rang is much,much easyer so have fun :)

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2013-07-22 07:23:12

At 7/27/04 10:04 PM, Senti wrote: It's amazing how horny preteen and teenage guys get about animated girls. Hah, I can't say I don't occasinally, but it's kinda funny if you think about it. I mean, come on! We are making tutorials about how to beat this game on getting a girl to orgasm! Wow.

Teenage guys? -Cough- I am a teenage woman :P

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2013-07-23 01:40:10

At 7/22/13 07:23 AM, lhiddenfaith wrote:
At 7/27/04 10:04 PM, Senti wrote: It's amazing how horny preteen and teenage guys get about animated girls. Hah, I can't say I don't occasinally, but it's kinda funny if you think about it. I mean, come on! We are making tutorials about how to beat this game on getting a girl to orgasm! Wow.
Teenage guys? -Cough- I am a teenage woman :P

But teenage womans could also do the extra work and look at the posting dates. That way you don't reply to a 9 years old post. ;)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2021-01-24 00:39:08

In case people are wondering, The 3 secrets are unlocked by a "perfect run".

They are, in order, Sound Board of Ashley, 2 image Hentail Gallery, Ashley "dressup" (2 Bras, 3 skirts, 4 panties defaults included).

How *I* completed the game:

Square One:

Touch left and right, nipple and breast, touch skirt vagina

Move Arm, Remove Skirt

Wait for State to max

Give Nipple Rise

Quickly buy Sleeping Pills

Give Wet Panties

Use Sleeping Pills

Rub vagina to orgasm

New Game Plus: (You're given 1500 points to start after beating it)

Buy Sleeping Pills and Erotic Incense

Move Arm, Remove Skirt

Wait for State to max

Give Nipple Rise

Wait for State to be past T and Remove Bra

Wait for State to Max

Touch Panties Pubus and Vagina

Give Wet Panties

Wait for State to be past T and Remove Panties

Touch Pubus, Vagina, and SWEET SPOT (right at the connection of the vagina and [her] left thigh)

Wait for State to Max

Light Incense candle Rub Vagina. When State about to be gone, use Sleeping Pills, Rub Vagina to Climax

That should get you all the secrets, though none of them are particularly worth the effort. I'm just here out of a wave of nostalgia and horny.

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2021-02-21 15:07:16

At 1/26/21 08:40 AM, S wrote:
At 1/24/21 12:39 AM, sabata2 wrote: In case people are wondering, The 3 secrets are unlocked by a "perfect run".
They are, in order, Sound Board of Ashley, 2 image Hentail Gallery, Ashley "dressup" (2 Bras, 3 skirts, 4 panties defaults included).

Square One:
Move Arm, Remove Skirt
Wait for State to max
Give Nipple Rise
Give Wet Panties
Use Sleeping Pills
Rub vagina to orgasm

New Game Plus: (You're given 1500 points to start after beating it)
Move Arm, Remove Skirt
Wait for State to max
Give Nipple Rise
Wait for State to Max
Give Wet Panties
Touch Pubus, Vagina, and SWEET SPOT (right at the connection of the vagina and [her] left thigh)
Wait for State to Max
Light Incense candle Rub Vagina. When State about to be gone, use Sleeping Pills, Rub Vagina to Climax

That should get you all the secrets, though none of them are particularly worth the effort. I'm just here out of a wave of nostalgia and horny.
Good to know that this high quality thread is still being updated for future generations of Newgrounders to come. You're doing Gods work, sabata.

It's all sadly moot because the author removed these pieces of famous internet history from Newgrounds... WHY? At least there are mirrors on other sites...

At 1/24/21 12:39 AM, sabata2 wrote: In case people are wondering, The 3 secrets are unlocked by a "perfect run".

Square One:
Move Arm, Remove Skirt
Wait for State to max
Give Nipple Rise
Give Wet Panties
Use Sleeping Pills
Rub vagina to orgasm

New Game Phlus: (You're given 1500 points to start after beating it)
Move Arm, Remove Skirt
Wait for State to max
Give Nipple Rise
Wait for State to Max
Give Wet Panties
Wait for State to Max

you just revived a dead thread. not bad

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2021-03-08 00:14:38

At 3/1/21 12:54 PM, Malneka wrote:

Square One:
Move Arm, Remove Skirt
Wait for State to max
Give Nipple Rise
Give Wet Panties
Use Sleeping Pills
Rub vagina to orgasm

New Game Phlus: (You're given 1500 points to start after beating it)
Move Arm, Remove Skirt
Wait for State to max
Give Nipple Rise
Wait for State to Max
Give Wet Panties
Wait for State to Max

you just revived a dead thread. not bad

Necro bumping is for the coolest kids.

Response to Orgasm Girl Walkthrough Guide! 2021-03-09 16:12:54

No matter how many guides you give on how to give a gal an orgasm I don't think Tom fulp will EVER manage to do this! !!! XD

hmph. amateurs.

BBS Signature

Ooooh, what's this? Oh... *resists urge to react to every post here, breaths heavy*

D-don't Necro stuff... think of the consequences of your actions.

At 3/9/21 04:12 PM, ZabuJard wrote: No matter how many guides you give on how to give a gal an orgasm I don't think Tom fulp will EVER manage to do this! !!! XD

On that note, if he ever had/has a child, would he as a protective parent allow him/her to come here?

(he doesn't have to be in control :3)

"Hold me Gently, Kiss me Plenty!"

BBS Signature