00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

help im in writers block

1,037 Views | 3 Replies

help im in writers block 2022-01-27 12:38:41

i need story concepts pls my brain won't make the same story it does at 3AM

Faux

BBS Signature

Response to help im in writers block 2022-01-28 13:40:53

Controversial opinion: Writer's block isn't real.

You might not feel connection to what you're writing or want to write about, but you can always put words on a page.

If you just need to warm up, try writing flash fiction (100-500 word story) based on a writing prompt. Or a poem. Or something non-fiction. Just lube up those writing muscles and then get into writing what you actually want to write.

Response to help im in writers block 2022-02-16 19:01:45

Try to watch your favorite movies, or comics, anime, etc. Usually helps to get back on track, and of course try to write anything

Those are my 2 cents, anyway!

Response to help im in writers block 2022-04-27 16:20:11 (edited 2022-04-27 16:20:38)

I can understand you. I have a lot of writing ideas but have never actually created a story. Two months ago, I started writing but finished only one chapter. I have a lot of college things to do, and there is no time left for creative writing. But I think I'll use some help from https://edubirdie.com/essay-writing-services-reviews because writing tasks are the most complicated for me, and it will save me some time. I really like writing, and it's the only thing that makes me happy for now.