00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

the-kitsune just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Great Reset

2,355 Views | 88 Replies

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 03:05:57 (edited 2022-01-21 03:06:05)

yo they're abolishing private property? hell yeah now i don't have to pay rent anymore

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 05:46:17

At 1/21/22 03:05 AM, cathodeGirls wrote: yo they're abolishing private property? hell yeah now i don't have to pay rent anymore

No, by "you'll own nothing" they mean they'll own everything. If you want communism, don't count on its greatest enemies.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 06:44:06

At 1/21/22 03:05 AM, cathodeGirls wrote: yo they're abolishing private property? hell yeah now i don't have to pay rent anymore

no no no, you still have to pay rent.

Wanna help me steal a giraffe?

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 08:06:22 (edited 2022-01-21 08:08:16)

At 1/21/22 06:44 AM, CitizenGoose wrote:

One of the previous posters, @Jabal-the-Wizard, interpreted:

”it will kill secondary markets and hobby spaces by making it so when the sub is up the product gets returned to the company”

This has been concocted purely out of the phrase “you’ll own nothing”.

There is no basis in fact that the “product”, which I assume is what is produced the hobby, goes to the company (e.g. software) :

It’s an exaggerated interpretation of a 2016 1-minute fluff marketing video.

Same goes for the rent argument - neither of you are right nor wrong, because it’s interpretting something from nothing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 11:20:56

At 1/21/22 05:46 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
No, by "you'll own nothing" they mean they'll own everything. If you want communism, don't count on its greatest enemies.

damn i was hoping for a shortcut

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 11:34:30

At 1/20/22 08:08 AM, FinaLee wrote:
At 1/20/22 06:45 AM, Calamaistr wrote: The comment about jews today not being real jews refers to exactly the same subject of Israel having been funded not by jews but by kabbalist fanatics who wanted to force a state into being while the actual jews were all fine where they lived. Herzl made entire speeches about that for godsake.
This is the same group of kabbalist fanatics at the WEF who want to control the world, or is that a different group? And how does the Knights Templar tie into all of this? Do you think this shadowy group is the target demographic for all of the Ice Age sequels? I can't find a single person who has actually watched those.

The knights templar are pseudo kabbalists who hid the original "treasure" of Qumran from the catholic church and thereby funded their operations of what the Catholic church considered hereticism (against their doctrine).

It is true that the Knights templar fluently phased into what we now know as rosicrucians, who continued hermetic practice, and are very closely related to what we now know as Freemasons, that is' in the sense of a revised stance on Christianity (catholic christianity and the trinity). Now you do need to understand that Freemasons are not a dogmatic fraternity, people of all creed and religion join them, and the purpose is moreof personal developement (to turn alchemical stone into alchemical gold) but there is a common denominator in that the metaphors used as a channel or lense through which this process is undertaken are kabbalist or zionist if you will' meaning in this case; the framework of the mythical Solomon's temple. Although there is plenty of reference to the Egyptian esoterics. (admittedly, the foundation of both is the same.. as what we now know as Kabbalist is actually ancient Egyptian and before that ancient Sumerian (enuma elish)

When it comes to what is called elite, then do not think of it as either one or another creed or religion, either one or another fraternity.

Not all elite are freemasons, and very few freemasons are elite. But those who are elite do know very well how to discern the esoteric truths from the esoteric metaphor.

And when you know even part, you know infinitely more than the self proclaimed great of the earth.

Know all, and you do not mingle, or will step outside the known world (etymology; age of man) and venture past the planetary (etymology; smaller section of a larger flat), read me twice.

The WEF consists of actors, no less than the actors that the UN and maxwell senior blackmailed to become heads of "states". The WEF is but a tool of a certain machine, and the machine being the UN is only a tool to a purpose. A tool to a purpose in the sense that its purpose is not the purpose. The response to its purpose is the purpose. Our response to it is the purpose.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 12:16:41

At 1/21/22 08:06 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
”it will kill secondary markets and hobby spaces by making it so when the sub is up the product gets returned to the company”

There is no basis in fact that the “product”, which I assume is what is produced the hobby, goes to the company (e.g. software) :

Same goes for the rent argument - neither of you are right nor wrong, because it’s interpretting something from nothing.

There are plenty of promotional videos laying out exactly what is meant. To put it plainly; you will rent everything from a centralized government, wether you are able to and no are dependent on your social credit score which gets higher as you please the centralized government (preferred behavior) and gets lower when you fail to or contest it.

This system is already implemented in the test-hub we know as "china" but is technically a mere district of the "new world" which is capstoned by those who need no social credit living in either Astana or Neom.

Simply put you will be a slave in a technocratic communist system.

Or you will live off your own produce in outlawed "zones" that already exist (see strong cities and sustainible developement papers of the UN) and be hunted by drones, but you can always shoot those down from under a fireblanket.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 13:37:23 (edited 2022-01-21 13:39:04)

At 1/21/22 12:16 PM, Calamaistr wrote: There are plenty of promotional videos laying out exactly what is meant.

No there isn’t.

If they existed, you would have linked and elaborated on that, rather than writing walls of text about Israel and Freemasons.

Here’s a BBC article stating:

-A launch video that was unspecific with details.

-Space to grow for people feeding anti-establishment conspiracies.

I think the QAnon query was a bit misplaced, as I’m fairly sure several of you believe in a New World Order.

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 13:46:54

At 1/21/22 01:37 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
I’m fairly sure several of you believe in a New World Order.

Well you must admit the worlds a bit different to what it was back in the day.

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 13:51:07

At 1/21/22 01:46 PM, Curta1nsJoe wrote:

Oh that’s good, I was sick of the 19th Century Freemasonry society running everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 13:55:37

At 1/21/22 01:51 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/21/22 01:46 PM, Curta1nsJoe wrote:
Oh that’s good, I was sick of the 19th Century Freemasonry society running everything.

I don’t know though at least they had the decency to conspire in secret instead of publicly.

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 13:58:38

At 1/16/22 03:02 PM, MrSignmeout wrote: no group of old coots can tell me what to do. if they try to control what im allowed to eat ill resort to cannibalism just to epically own them and have the last laugh

When's the last time you ate strawberries?

Just curious.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 14:05:14

At 1/21/22 01:58 PM, RefurbishedBelthagor wrote:
At 1/16/22 03:02 PM, MrSignmeout wrote: no group of old coots can tell me what to do. if they try to control what im allowed to eat ill resort to cannibalism just to epically own them and have the last laugh

Just curious.

Btw... if anyone who doesn't participate in these forums decides to attack me over some of these things, you should be informed that I know how to strike in order to cripple in self-defense. You've been warned.

"If you don't stand up for yourself... everyone will walk all over you." -Donald Trump

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 14:10:47

At 1/21/22 02:05 PM, RefurbishedBelthagor wrote:
At 1/21/22 01:58 PM, RefurbishedBelthagor wrote:

Just curious.
Btw... if anyone who doesn't participate in these forums decides to attack me over some of these things, you should be informed that I know how to strike in order to cripple in self-defense. You've been warned.

And I have the right to.

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 14:16:16

Moving on.

When's the last time you used lemon juice as a topping on any fruit such as green apples, bananas, kiwis, pineapples, etc?

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 15:03:41

At 1/21/22 08:06 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:

ok Aristotle, so what's the takeaway here? what are they saying they want to do in the near future?

Wanna help me steal a giraffe?

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 15:32:47

At 1/21/22 03:03 PM, CitizenGoose wrote:
At 1/21/22 08:06 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: This has been concocted purely out of the phrase “you’ll own nothing”.

ok Aristotle so -

Hol’ up.

If you’re going to resort to name-calling, try something that makes sense.

I’m not philosophising, so there’s no reason to label me as a philosopher.

so what's the takeaway here? what are they saying they want to do in the near future?

I linked a BBC article earlier - I imagine it is visible in your feed, since you created the thread - and it says:

“[Prof Klaus Schwab, head of the World Economic Forum (WEF)] explained the idea behind the Great Reset in an article accompanying the launch:

“"The pandemic represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world to create a healthier, more equitable, and more prosperous future." 

“There's a Great Reset podcast and even a 280-page book. But the plan is light on specific detail. 

“Prof Schwab does speak about a "wealth tax" and ending fossil fuel subsidies. But the scope is huge - covering technology, climate change, the future of work, international security and other themes - and it's difficult to see precisely what the Great Reset might mean in practice.

As others have said in this thread, it is vacuous think-tank speak that can mean anything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 16:43:14

“What ever you want you will rent”

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-21 18:29:22

At 1/21/22 11:34 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 1/20/22 06:45 AM, Calamaistr wrote: The comment about jews today not being real jews refers to exactly the same subject of Israel having been funded not by jews but by kabbalist fanatics who wanted to force a state into being while the actual jews were all fine where they lived. Herzl made entire speeches about that for godsake.
This is the same group of kabbalist fanatics at the WEF who want to control the world, or is that a different group? And how does the Knights Templar tie into all of this? Do you think this shadowy group is the target demographic for all of the Ice Age sequels? I can't find a single person who has actually watched those.
The knights templar are pseudo kabbalists who hid the original "treasure" of Qumran from the catholic church and thereby funded their operations of what the Catholic church considered hereticism (against their doctrine).

Have you even read the scrolls of Qumran?

kabbalist or zionist if you will' meaning in this case;

I still don't understand where did you get into your head that Zionism and Kabbalah are related.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-22 15:00:38

At 1/21/22 12:16 PM, Calamaistr wrote: There are plenty of promotional videos laying out exactly what is meant.
No there isn’t.

If they existed, you would have linked and elaborated on that, rather than writing walls of text about Israel and Freemasons.

I think the QAnon query was a bit misplaced, as I’m fairly sure several of you believe in a New World Order.

I think I even posted this before..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Rl4Cs8Fho

O(rbit)Micron 5g Ecosystem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPUHsnN9R9I

Neuralink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0bXUxRqy8g

Internet of bodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFuAARRxHps

Neom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj68q_2aYsg

Astana. (in a travel promo)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH_SVNVIfzk

scan/contactless life promotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L45d5Zf_iw

United nations enforced Strong cities 2030 agenda.

Or maybe (and ignore the christian theme) watch the library of 'Shaking my head' on bchute. He often showcases material from NGO (UN) promotion videos. Sadly its also repetitive which would undoubtly chase away people like you who have little tolerance toward anything that doesn't underwrite your reality.

Always remember that every NGO that is either affiliated (as) or directly set up post-scenario to "combat" certain "crises" such as "climate change" and "pandemics" works for the UN's endgoal of top down centralization. It already controls all governments overtly right now. I'm sure even you will have to admit this by now. Afterall all governments act out the "advice" of the WHO which is again, a UN NGO furthering equally overtly the UN's agenda 2030 and 2050.

Checklist:

-enforced digital shopping.

-enforced isolation of travel and communication catalysing digitalization of contact.

-enforced demonization of cash to introduce digital coin.

-enforced demonization of selfsustenance by removing small buisiness operations.

etc etc.

It works the same for every "crises" being answerred by every NGO that has been pushed forward to.

They speak in unison, are funded by the same, are manned by the same.

Go ahead, ridiculize it. That is what they want you to. To stay small and obedient to your own enslavement.

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-22 15:08:01 (edited 2022-01-22 15:09:42)

At 1/22/22 03:00 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
No there isn’t.

[links]

None of these are from the WEF or about the Great Reset.

In fact, I don’t understand the relevancy of any of these YouTube links to this thread.

Why’s there an Air Astana promo video linked here?

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-22 15:29:09 (edited 2022-01-22 15:35:13)

At 1/21/22 06:29 PM, SatanBrain wrote:
I still don't understand where did you get into your head that Zionism and Kabbalah are related.

Firstly, I have read multiple books full of references to studies and the works of professors (and I read the references aswell) on the Qumran scrolls yes. And I own the full script of the Gospel of peace aswell. (on another note.)

Secondly. The entire idea that all jews need to live in the so called promised land (which is a myth to begin with) and complete certain mitsvahs so that there can come a king/mosshiach to complete the "prophecy" is in its entirity related to the tikun Olam "releasing" of the holy spark from Esau.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tohu_and_Tikun

There are those who think that Tikun Olam means to heal the world, but it means to make the world into a servant (to the goal of the following;), and eventually to end all life so that it will return to Ein Soph.

Zionism is the idea that you need to own a state and that this is because of prophecy, which again' is based on myth. Not reality. Also you tried to make it seem like "jews" were supressed and exiled everywhere. This is not true. Certain groups might have met the strong arm of the law over certain sacrificial practices. Most Jews were very happy living their lives. Herzl himself said that he wanted to incite hatred toward jews so that jews would flee to "the promised land". Why would you need to incite something that already existed? Because it didn't.

Know one jew, and you know one jew. You and I disagreeing so strongly is a testament to that. Jewry is not a race, nor is it a set religion. A Sadducee wouldn't agree with a Pharizee either. The zealot uprise that was misinterpeted as a small nomad Essene group but was in fact Nazorean and widespread themselves had trouble in agreeing with the Sanhedrin (admittedly Herodian) nor did its members agree equally with the Nasorean leader 'the teacher of righteousness (James the just) proven by the fact that they stoned him to death.

The only truth to the historical account of groups entering the levant (from egypt) that are now linked to the mythical "Abram/Abraham" is that they were in fact the ancient Hyksos.

I could also recommend the book "the hiram key", not for its conclusions (and blunt style)' but for a treasuretrove of insight into the situation between the "jewish sumerians" and the Pharao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apep

(King Apopis is mythified as this in Egypt, translate it to the Egyptians defeating the Hyksos)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos

So congratulations, you might be a Hyksos. (If you consider yourself a Zionist)

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-22 15:32:02

At 1/22/22 03:08 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/22/22 03:00 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
No there isn’t.

[links]
None of these are from the WEF or about the Great Reset.

In fact, I don’t understand the relevancy of any of these YouTube links to this thread.

Why’s there an Air Astana promo video linked here?

I just explained that all NGO's involved are of the UN, all these vids are directly the structuring and roadmap of the great reset agenda.

Astana is relevant because it is one of the capitals of the new world they are building. It was the most decent promotion video of it I could find with minimal effort. I'm not at home. I have no access to my library.

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-22 15:48:29 (edited 2022-01-22 15:49:22)

At 1/22/22 03:29 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
Firstly, I have read multiple books full of references to studies and the works of professors (and I read the references aswell) on the Qumran scrolls yes. And I own the full script of the Gospel of peace aswell. (on another note.)

Did you?

Secondly. The entire idea that all jews need to live in the so called promised land (which is a myth to begin with)

The idea that a nation needs to live in its land is not a new idea to Zionism.

and complete certain mitsvahs so that there can come a king/mosshiach to complete the "prophecy" is in its entirity related to the tikun Olam "releasing" of the holy spark from Esau.

Which would be?

There are those who think that Tikun Olam means to heal the world, but it means to make the world into a servant (to the goal of the following;), and eventually to end all life so that it will return to Ein Soph.

What does that have to do with Zionism?

Zionism is the idea that you need to own a state and that this is because of prophecy,

False, absolutely false. Zionism is the idea that Jews are a nation whose homeland is Israel, and like every other nation we deserve our state in Israel. Zionism started as a secular idea, because we don't want to wait for a messiah.

which again' is based on myth.

Untrue.

Not reality.

Nope, archaeology suggests otherwise.

Also you tried to make it seem like "jews" were supressed and exiled everywhere.

They were.

This is not true.

This is true and attested countless of times.

Certain groups might have met the strong arm of the law

All of them, yes.

over certain sacrificial practices.

Over being alive in a foreign land.

Most Jews were very happy living their lives.

Also lies. They suffered al ot.

Herzl himself said that he wanted to incite hatred toward jews

So Herzl started the pogroms? I never knew.

so that jews would flee to "the promised land".

Jews fled because they were persecuted, some Jews migrated without persecution.

Why would you need to incite something that already existed? Because it didn't.

Why do you think Herzl incited all of the hatred against Jews?

Know one jew, and you know one jew.

Know nothing about history and you know nothing about history. Jews were persecuted almost everywhere, with or without Herzl. Pogroms started because of old anti-semitism.

You and I disagreeing so strongly is a testament to that. Jewry is not a race, nor is it a set religion. A Sadducee wouldn't agree with a Pharizee either. The zealot uprise that was misinterpeted as a small nomad Essene group but was in fact Nazorean and widespread themselves had trouble in agreeing with the Sanhedrin (admittedly Herodian) nor did its members agree equally with the Nasorean leader 'the teacher of righteousness (James the just) proven by the fact that they stoned him to death.

Some people were stoned in the ancient days.

The only truth to the historical account of groups entering the levant (from egypt) that are now linked to the mythical "Abram/Abraham" is that they were in fact the ancient Hyksos.

Again you are wrong. The Israelite people are documented in archaeology and more archaeology.

I could also recommend the book "the hiram key", not for its conclusions (and blunt style)' but for a treasuretrove of insight into the situation between the "jewish sumerians" and the Pharao.

I recommend learning history.

I know who Apep is.

(King Apopis is mythified as this in Egypt, translate it to the Egyptians defeating the Hyksos)

As long as the Hyskos were a Semitic people with extremely similar language to Canaanites and shared their practices for a long time, we might be them yes.

I am Semitic, I don't know about you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-24 04:38:24

At 1/22/22 03:48 PM, SatanBrain wrote:
Did you?
Secondly. The entire idea that all jews need to live in the so called promised land (which is a myth to begin with)
and complete certain mitsvahs so that there can come a king/mosshiach to complete the "prophecy" is in its entirity related to the tikun Olam "releasing" of the holy spark from Esau.
Which would be?
Zionism is the idea that you need to own a state and that this is because of prophecy,
False, absolutely false. Zionism is the idea that Jews are a nation whose homeland is Israel, and like every other nation we deserve our state in Israel. Zionism started as a secular idea, because we don't want to wait for a messiah.
Untrue.
Not reality.
Also you tried to make it seem like "jews" were supressed and exiled everywhere.
They were.
This is not true.
All of them, yes.
Know nothing about history and you know nothing about history. Jews were persecuted almost everywhere, with or without Herzl. Pogroms started because of old anti-semitism.
You and I disagreeing so strongly is a testament to that. Jewry is not a race, nor is it a set religion. A Sadducee wouldn't agree with a Pharizee either. The zealot uprise that was misinterpeted as a small nomad Essene group but was in fact Nazorean and widespread themselves had trouble in agreeing with the Sanhedrin (admittedly Herodian) nor did its members agree equally with the Nasorean leader 'the teacher of righteousness (James the just) proven by the fact that they stoned him to death.
Again you are wrong. The Israelite people are documented in archaeology and more archaeology.
I know who Apep is.
As long as the Hyskos were a Semitic people with extremely similar language to Canaanites and shared their practices for a long time, we might be them yes.

You're quite religious believing in myths, but suit yourself. We are not going to agree on anything and one cannot change another ones mind, a mind can only change by ones own study. Something you probably won't undertake considering you baselessly continue to claim that you have some kind of divine right to a nation that was never yours to begin with because both in myth (mozes) and in reality (hyksos) our "anscestors" slaughtered the natives of the levant. Besides that you call yourself a semite, which is rich considering palestinians and syrians are both semites but both would according to zionism and the greater israel agenda (which is the agenda behind the settlements) neither of those deserve the land.

Responding to every word I post doesn't make your post more interesting either, just more annoying to read.

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-24 06:41:02 (edited 2022-01-24 06:47:12)

At 1/24/22 04:38 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 1/22/22 03:48 PM, SatanBrain wrote:
Did you?
Which would be?
Untrue.
Not reality.
They were.
This is not true.
All of them, yes.
I know who Apep is.
You're quite religious believing in myths, but suit yourself.

"Myth" found in dozens of different texts and tablets.

We are not going to agree on anything and one cannot change another ones mind, a mind can only change by ones own study.

Yes, like the countless archaeology findings that prove the Kingdoms' existence and the name "Israel" which you claim is Hyskos. Disprove the findings of the "House of David" and all of the Israelite kings mentioned if you think it's a myth.

Something you probably won't undertake considering you baselessly continue to claim that you have some kind of divine right to a nation

I claim that Jews have a right to a nation as much as any other nation. Do you claim no nation deserve land? That nobody owns anything and people can be dispersed freely?

that was never yours to begin with

Was ours since we are the earliest natives alive to have owned this.

because both in myth (mozes)

Moses.

and in reality (hyksos)

Or not.

our "anscestors" slaughtered the natives of the levant.

Our "ancestors" spoke a language almost exact to Canaanite, practiced their customs and even worshipped their gods most of the time. We are the earliest existing natives.

Besides that you call yourself a semite, which is rich considering palestinians and syrians are both semites but both would according to zionism

Who are "Syrians"? Who are "Palestinians"? You mean Arabs who invaded in the 7th century.

and the greater israel agenda (which is the agenda behind the settlements) neither of those deserve the land.

Greater? No, just regular Israel.

Responding to every word I post doesn't make your post more interesting either, just more annoying to read.

Knowing nothing of history makes you look ignorant.

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-25 08:17:46 (edited 2022-01-25 08:19:33)

"Myth" found in dozens of different texts and tablets."

Proven to be Allegorical Myth, not actual account.

We are not going to agree on anything and one cannot change another ones mind, a mind can only change by ones own study.

Yes, like the countless archaeology findings that prove the Kingdoms' existence and the name "Israel" which you claim is Hyskos. Disprove the findings of the "House of David" and all of the Israelite kings mentioned if you think it's a myth.

Read "The Hiram Key" for starters.

Something you probably won't undertake considering you baselessly continue to claim that you have some kind of divine right to a nation

I claim that Jews have a right to a nation as much as any other nation. Do you claim no nation deserve land? That nobody owns anything and people can be dispersed freely?

Do Palestinians and syrians not have a nation that you now try to claim?

You could also go live on a random island, or the north pole, if you want to create a new nation.

that was never yours to begin with

Disproven by the fact that we are originally Hyksos and come from Sumeria, through Egypt and were then (rightfully so) expelled from Egypt, then during a psychotic episode (written down as the moses myth) slaughtered the actual earliest natives that lived in the Levant.

because both in myth (mozes)

Moses.

Musa, moses, mozes. Myth, myth, myth.

and in reality (hyksos)

Or not.

Historically and archeologically proven.

our "anscestors" slaughtered the natives of the levant.

Our "ancestors" spoke a language almost exact to Canaanite, practiced their customs and even worshipped their gods most of the time. We are the earliest existing natives.

If you're referring to the stormgod, thats taken from the Enuma elish aswell. Whoever Abram truly was, considering most of his story is proven myth.. he would've come from Ur. Which is Babylon. His personal "god" was this stormgod as is accounted. So that means you're wrong again, the Canaanite are not natives but migrants.

Besides that you call yourself a semite, which is rich considering palestinians and syrians are both semites but both would according to zionism

Who are "Syrians"? Who are "Palestinians"? You mean Arabs who invaded in the 7th century.

I'm not even going to respond to this..

and the greater israel agenda (which is the agenda behind the settlements) neither of those deserve the land.

https://www.google.com/search?q=greater+israel

Heres a mirror for you.

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-25 13:06:03 (edited 2022-01-25 13:13:28)

At 1/25/22 08:17 AM, Calamaistr wrote: "Myth" found in dozens of different texts and tablets."

Proven to be Allegorical Myth, not actual account.

Proven that the kingdoms were real and the kings were real and the people itself was real in Israel.

Read "The Hiram Key" for starters.

Read the history of the Levant from 11th century BC onward first.

Do Palestinians and syrians not have a nation that you now try to claim?

I claim they don't own what is ours.

You could also go live on a random island, or the north pole, if you want to create a new nation.

So can they.

Disproven by the fact that we are originally Hyksos and come from Sumeria,

Our DNA is very close to Arabs and not Sumerians. Mine and my fellow Jews at least, Mizrahi, Ashkenazi, all of them (I don't know about you personally).

through Egypt and were then (rightfully so) expelled from Egypt, then during a psychotic episode (written down as the moses myth) slaughtered the actual earliest natives that lived in the Levant.

And yet we are the earliest natives of this region. By assimilation or war. They did survive the "slaughter" you mention and our religion originated with them.

To quote:

At 12/19/14 07:16 PM, MonochromeMonitor wrote: The "Canaanites" were not a distinct people from the Israelites as insinuated by the bible. Historically, Israelites were ethnically Canaanite—though religious separatists who branched off. Israelites were native to the land despite any intermittent enslavement in Egypt. There is no historical evidence of a massive war as framed by Joshua but rather a societal revolution (and subsequent disdain for past paganism which was projected onto the "other"). The Canaanite language is nearly identical to Paleo-Hebrew (like today's Hebrew but with its original Phonecian-like script rather than the modern variant of Aramaic script adopted in Babylonian exile), and there is a direct archeological link as well. Jews (from the southern Israelite tribe of Judah) are thus the heir of the Canaanites.

Moses.

Musa, moses, mozes. Myth, myth, myth.

Or not.

Historically and archeologically proven.

If you're referring to the stormgod, thats taken from the Enuma elish aswell. Whoever Abram truly was, considering most of his story is proven myth.. he would've come from Ur. Which is Babylon. His personal "god" was this stormgod as is accounted. So that means you're wrong again, the Canaanite are not natives but migrants.

Why should I care about Abraham? Disprove the existence of Israelite Kings and Israelite Kingdoms in the 10th-6th centuries BC as attested in the findings.

I'm not even going to respond to this..

Because you cannot prove they are natives. You cannot prove an existence of them in Israel prior to their invasion.

https://www.google.com/search?q=greater+israel

Heres a mirror for you.

You proved nothing and you answered nothing. You only show your ignorance.

BBS Signature

Response to The Great Reset 2022-01-25 13:34:05 (edited 2022-01-25 13:34:37)

I think this thread is done, now.

Moving forward, I think I’m going to crack down on these conspiracy threads/posts as they’re insufferable.

BBS Signature