00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

(Suggestion) improvements to ratings when using the site on android

162 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, so I've started using newgrounds on my phone browser as of recently and have had some issues regarding ratings, mainly that whenever I am scrolling down to give my rating i often give out an inappropriate rating on accident because even the lightest tap while scrolling will trigger it and accept that as my rating this issue is particularly worrying considering how for a lot of the times i use my phone with the left hand meaning that when I do missclick and input a rating it usually is something very unfair like zero stars. Of course I can always change this rating and it takes no more than one tap, which I do change for what I am actually intending on giving to the art piece but while going over my reviews i have noticed a few that stayed with those very low ratings i never meant to pick simply because i didn't notice them in time and thus didn't change them, i did fix them prior to this forum entry but what I wanted to suggest for the android version of the site was that instead of just having ratings sitting there at the risk of being missclicked instead have them be a popup window the same way replies on the forum, kind of how the forum replies work. that way its far more unlikely for this to happen on accident.

There could be other solutions to this but I figured I should at least come up with an idea to fix it.

you ever just meet someone that smells like blue paint but is actually covered in green paint?