00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mikeymurder just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Did you get your booster shot yet puppets?

4,283 Views | 144 Replies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1WQf5O2VO4

Attacking people non-stop that choose not to be vaccinated. This NYT Editor is now dead one day later after taking his booster shot. I'm sure it's coincidence that a 49 year old happens to die of a heart attack when we already know the side effects to the vaccine is heart issues with mostly younger males. There's college students that have had heart issues after taking the jab. Keeping calling us conspiracy theorists!!! Jesus the one true god of love and peace!

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-28 16:55:26

I got the booster and won the lottery the next day. Everyone should get it because it will make you lucky!

BBS Signature

My crazy leftists sister is pushing the jab on everyone. Even trying to force her friend and her daughter to get it. Thank god her friend can think for herself and make her own decisions. Since she has not gotten this experimental drug and neither has her daughter! My leftist abortion loving sister pretending she cares about Human Life is laughable.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-28 17:28:10

At 12/28/21 05:20 PM, TheKlown wrote: My crazy leftists sister is pushing the jab on everyone. Even trying to force her friend and her daughter to get it. Thank god her friend can think for herself and make her own decisions. Since she has not gotten this experimental drug and neither has her daughter! My leftist abortion loving sister pretending she cares about Human Life is laughable.

Yo that's crazy but...

Who asked?

BBS Signature

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-28 17:29:18

got mine a week ago, seems fine so far

you should get vaccinated and booster'd, it helps fight against covid

(and yes, the heart attack was likely 100% coincidental)

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-28 17:32:06

At 12/28/21 05:29 PM, Gario wrote: got mine a week ago, seems fine so far

you should get vaccinated and booster'd, it helps fight against covid

(and yes, the heart attack was likely 100% coincidental)

I got mine 3 weeks ago and I am fine.

Our 2 anecdotes beat out his 1.

2 > 1 so we win, nice.

BBS Signature

At 12/28/21 05:20 PM, TheKlown wrote: My crazy leftists sister is pushing the jab on everyone. Even trying to force her friend and her daughter to get it. Thank god her friend can think for herself and make her own decisions. Since she has not gotten this experimental drug and neither has her daughter! My leftist abortion loving sister pretending she cares about Human Life is laughable.

Wow, you are such a nice brother with all your crazy right-wing talking points. You must be a real joy at Christmas.

I got it two weeks ago, and it went better than my 2nd shot.

At 12/28/21 05:37 PM, EdyKel wrote:
Wow, you are such a nice brother with all your crazy right-wing talking points. You must be a real joy at Christmas.

Awww you think being pro-life and choosing not to take a vaccine is a right wing talking point. You're not that bright. I think you're gonna get triggered like the lefty you are and trying to slap me with a Ban calling your behind out. My left wing brother is dead from a drug overdose and my left wing sister is busy getting high all the time. Yeah, left wing people are wonderful and thoughtful of others choices in life. Yeah right, my sister flipped out back in 2015 when Trump said he was pro-life on tv. God punished my sister by taking her ability to produce children away from her. The same God her husband and her mock all the time. I remember when I visited them back in the summer of 2020 when her Husband shouted at ABC News that there was no God and that people that believe in God are Morons. That's the tolerance of the far left.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-28 18:09:02

Look at it this way: If it does earn you a heart attack, you will have died for freedom.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-28 18:15:33

At 12/28/21 05:52 PM, TheKlown wrote:
At 12/28/21 05:37 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Awww you think being pro-life and choosing not to take a vaccine is a right wing talking point. You're not that bright. I think you're gonna get triggered like the lefty you are and trying to slap me with a Ban calling your behind out. My left wing brother is dead from a drug overdose and my left wing sister is busy getting high all the time. Yeah, left wing people are wonderful and thoughtful of others choices in life. Yeah right, my sister flipped out back in 2015 when Trump said he was pro-life on tv. God punished my sister by taking her ability to produce children away from her. The same God her husband and her mock all the time. I remember when I visited them back in the summer of 2020 when her Husband shouted at ABC News that there was no God and that people that believe in God are Morons. That's the tolerance of the far left.

Yet, it's quite a contradiction when you have pro-life anti-abortionist doing their best to encourage people to rebel over mask and vaccines mandates that threaten not only their health, but people around them. It's like watching darwinsim, and sociopathy, all in one, in action

As for people of faith, I have nothing against them, but many of them can be quite stupid, annoying, authoritarian, and full of themselves, who often interpret their religious text in such a way to be perpetually hypocritical, by selectively picking and choosing what they want from it, if only to use it retain their own power, money, and freedoms, over others, while failing to be able to prove that very supernatural force is exists, created their religious text, and that it supports their views - especially among other people of their same faith.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-28 18:53:16

Must be a pretty sad existance if it's is based on laughing at people who have died.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 01:49:38

Months ago, yes. I believe the chance of dying from corona was shown to be immensely higher than having a heart attack from its vaccine.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 04:39:55

You know most of the time I think your threads are just troll bait like the recent VLC media ayer one.

But then you post shit like this:

At 12/28/21 04:51 PM, TheKlown wrote:
....Keeping calling us conspiracy theorists!!! Jesus the one true god of love and peace!

and am now thinking you are a legitimate irredeemable fat faggot fucktard who lives in either Texas or Florida

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 05:42:31

At 12/28/21 06:53 PM, Little-Rena wrote: Must be a pretty sad existance if it's is based on laughing at people who have died.

Only those who have died know true happiness.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Science is somewhat broken at the moment with the whole replication crisis thing and with vested interests and with politics.

The only realistic way you can be sure of the long term effects of a treatment is to monitor those who have had the treatment in to the long term, this never really happens though because that costs too much money and these vaccines were particularly rushed.

So I’m not convinced that having too much confidence in the safety of the vaccine is entirely justified, but the Virus isn’t exactly safe either.

But I think authoritarianism is much more dangerous than both COVID and the Vaccine, so if not getting vaccinated helps put a spanner in the works, then I won’t.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 06:57:30

At 12/28/21 07:25 PM, TylerFromTexas wrote: is like you calling me a puppet for eating at McDonald's because you believe fucking Ronald McDonald told me to.

Yes, McDonalds has crap food that is terrible for you, but very clever marketing.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 09:41:46

At 12/29/21 06:52 AM, Curta1nsJoe wrote: But I think authoritarianism is much more dangerous than both COVID and the Vaccine, so if not getting vaccinated helps put a spanner in the works, then I won’t.

But on the contrary, it is getting vaccinated that puts a spanner in the works.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 10:03:16

At 12/29/21 09:41 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 12/29/21 06:52 AM, Curta1nsJoe wrote: But I think authoritarianism is much more dangerous than both COVID and the Vaccine, so if not getting vaccinated helps put a spanner in the works, then I won’t.

The more unvaccinated people the less politically feasible a vaccine mandate, it’s no use trying to satisfy those that want it, because they won’t be.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 10:30:46

wasn't the klown moaning about how scared he is of the rona and how he is considering getting vaccinated a month ago or so? this "salty cracker" channel must have corrupted him once again.

signature

BBS Signature

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 10:32:17

At 12/29/21 10:03 AM, Curta1nsJoe wrote:
The more unvaccinated people the less politically feasible a vaccine mandate, it’s no use trying to satisfy those that want it, because they won’t be.

The more unvaccinated people, the more money for undertakers.

Here's a list of vaccinations that have almost eradicated diseases, or completly.

• Diphtheria
  • Hepatitis B
  • Pertussis
  • Polio
  • Measles
  • Mumps
  • Smallpox
  • Rubella
  • Tetanus
  • Chickenpox

Here is the source image.

iu_509241_1568164.png

Yes, it's from 2007, some of these preventable illnesses have also been making small comebacks because of anti-vaxx attitudes.

But yes, vaccinations bad!!

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 10:36:16

At 12/29/21 10:32 AM, Little-Rena wrote:
The more unvaccinated people, the more money for undertakers.

Here's a list of vaccinations that have almost eradicated diseases, or completly.

Here is the source image.

Yes, it's from 2007, some of these preventable illnesses have also been making small comebacks because of anti-vaxx attitudes.

But yes, vaccinations bad!!

Because that’s what I said

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 11:57:56

At 12/29/21 04:39 AM, MemePimps wrote: and am now thinking you are a legitimate irredeemable fat faggot fucktard who lives in either Texas or Florida

you should make more threads. It has BENZO quiet here without you around. Bring the SPICE back to politics, we need that raw HATRED again

hello

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 13:52:52

You've got it backwards: The anti-pandemic measures are authoritarian and must be fought against, and getting vaccinated helps with that.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 14:00:35

At 12/29/21 01:52 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
You've got it backwards: The anti-pandemic measures are authoritarian and must be fought against, and getting vaccinated helps with that.

Screw that if everyone gives in they’ll want to take it even further.

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 14:04:42

At 12/29/21 02:00 PM, Curta1nsJoe wrote:
At 12/29/21 01:52 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
Screw that if everyone gives in they’ll want to take it even further.

They'll never let their grip on us loose if we don't give them what they want. And to be honest, a lockdown is way worse civil rights-wise than mandatory vaccination.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 12/29/21 01:52 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: You've got it backwards: The anti-pandemic measures are authoritarian and must be fought against, and getting vaccinated helps with that.

I just don’t see how obeying authorities is fighting against authorities, though maybe I misinterpreted what you said

edit: I scrolled down and saw your reasoning,

At 12/29/21 02:04 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: They'll never let their grip on us loose if we don't give them what they want. And to be honest, a lockdown is way worse civil rights-wise than mandatory vaccination.

See, I think this is “winning by losing” which sounds contradictory, because it usually is.

Israel is on their, what, 4th jab? It will most likely become 6th before long. Who knows? I just know that non-compliance is how you peacefully make your point. And Israelites could have done away with this measure by simply not showing up to the jab-sites and voting for a better parliament.

But I think a few too many of their key voters are clutching their chest from [deb00nk’d] to have an actual democratic effect

hello

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 18:40:48

At 12/29/21 03:58 PM, BUM-DRILLER wrote: I just don’t see how obeying authorities is fighting against authorities, though maybe I misinterpreted what you said

The authorities can suck my dick, they brought this mess upon us. It's on us to get ourselves out. By getting vaccinated.

See, I've said from the start that "protecting our health" is just a front for pushing authoritarian measures. And while the stated goal is indeed accomplished, that's not a price I'm willing to pay. If only authoritarianism can save our lives, then we frankly don't deserve to survive. So, since we can't make everyone stop giving a shit about such silly things as health, as apparently people nowadays are too badly versed in Stoic philosophy and too fond of their fear-boners, the next simplest way is to destroy the government's excuse to do that. Anything in order to make the measures perceived as illegitimate. So go do your part. For freedom.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 19:40:11

At 12/29/21 11:57 AM, BUM-DRILLER wrote:
At 12/29/21 04:39 AM, MemePimps wrote: and am now thinking you are a legitimate irredeemable fat faggot fucktard who lives in either Texas or Florida
you should make more threads. It has BENZO quiet here without you around. Bring the SPICE back to politics, we need that raw HATRED again

You're in luck. Another generic Patriot decided to Faggot today:

www.nytimes.com/2021/12/28/us/denver-shooting-lakewood.amp.html

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-29 20:42:30

iu_509707_7843618.jpg

hello

Response to Did you get your booster shot yet puppets? 2021-12-30 13:31:31

At 12/30/21 12:59 PM, Menoyami wrote: it's striking how many people who were perfectly healthy could still be alive if they didn't take any of those shots.

Exactly. They're in a better place now, and we all should follow.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature