00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you think we're getting out of this pandemic?

2,565 Views | 104 Replies

At 1/13/22 03:15 PM, EdyKel wrote:
I think we saw this a mile away, since the conservative majority often side with FREEDOM to appease the right-wingers.

You spelt FREEDOM wrong, let me fix that for ya bud.

At 1/13/22 03:35 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
I think we saw this a mile away, since the conservative majority often side with FREEDOM to appease the right-wingers.

Yeah, that may be what the right platforms on, while often being very authoritarian, and full of double standards. The word has been so abused by the right that it now means hypocrisy.

It's why the Supreme court ruling was hypocrisy itself by upholding it for health care workers, but not for other private businesses. That's how dumb it is.

The conservative track record is scary accurate. Give any hot button issue a few years for the state propaganda machine to lose steam, and they sheepishly admit the people they wanted punished and censored were right all along.

I expect it to change precisely zero minds however, because that's how politics works in current year.

Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ‘international harmony’ (telegraph.co.uk)

No pods, no casters

At 1/13/22 04:40 PM, GenericDungeonSlime wrote: The conservative track record is scary accurate. Give any hot button issue a few years for the state propaganda machine to lose steam, and they sheepishly admit the people they wanted punished and censored were right all along.

I expect it to change precisely zero minds however, because that's how politics works in current year.

Scientists believed Covid leaked from Wuhan lab - but feared debate could hurt ‘international harmony’ (telegraph.co.uk)

*sigh

There is still no evidence it was leaked from a lab, and because this was China, and Covid 19 was first noticed there, and conservatives hate China, Conservative demagogued on the idea that it came from one of their labs (without evidence) while also denying that the virus was that bad (without evidence). This is how stupid Conservatives are, and how gullible many in their base are.

At 1/13/22 03:35 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:

Well, your idea of freedom is equal to stupidity.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 04:58 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

GOVERN ME HARDER DADDY!

Tell me I've been a bad boy and broke the law and social contract that I didn't consent to because: We LiVe In A SoCiEtY and ThE cOlLeCtIVe MaTtErS.

At 1/13/22 05:14 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 1/13/22 04:58 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
GOVERN ME HARDER DADDY!

iu_523607_2278460.jpg

Tell me I've been a bad boy and broke the law and social contract that I didn't consent to because: We LiVe In A SoCiEtY and ThE cOlLeCtIVe MaTtErS.

I'm a commie and you know it.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 05:16 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:

My friend would you like a free ride on Pinochet Helicopter Tours™ it'll be on me!

At 1/13/22 05:39 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 1/13/22 05:16 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
My friend would you like a free ride on Pinochet Helicopter Tours™ it'll be on me!

See, this is what I was getting at: Your idea of freedom involves literal murder.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 05:40 PM, DamnedByFate wrote: See, this is what I was getting at: Your idea of freedom involves literal murder.

No no my friend there is nothing wrong with happy little helicopter ride!

keep the memes going you're ruining it.

economic collapse such that everyone forgets about covid because there is no food, or major conventional war between east/west powers.

At 1/13/22 06:07 PM, Kel-chan wrote: economic collapse such that everyone forgets about covid because there is no food, or major conventional war between east/west powers.

I don’t know about war, but there is currently definitely inflation coming.

hello

You know, I can't but help but think that Republicans are intentionally trying to kill off their own base who may be dependent on govermnet, while calling it freedom.

At 1/13/22 02:50 PM, EdyKel wrote: Here is something that @Yomuchan can get behind, since he supports alternative cures that don't actual cure covid or help with the symptoms from it. It's also not supported by the pharmaceutical companies, corporations, governments, or even the Mainstream media, all things he hates and believes are agaisnt people in this country that he doesn't live in. And best of all you can't call him a hypocyte over this, since it doesn't go against any of his core values as mentioned: Can drinking urine cure COVID? U of L doctor's response to anti-vaxxer's claim goes viral

iu_523705_2080200.png

Behaving like a gossip rag now, eh? Go ahead and continue the showcase of your country's utter failure in the education section. I suppose you'll do that rather than admit your country's health authorities fell for a scam (extra details) while real doctors following actual health standards and humane quarantine and treatment protocols have consistently managed to prevent individual infections from getting worse AND drive down the spread. (something your alleged vaccine has been proven to be unable to do so).

PS: The SARS-COV2 virus spreads even if you sit down to eat at a restaurant. You should tell the bureaucrats over there about this vital bit of information. Or do you consider that to be misinformation? :P

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 07:04 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/13/22 02:50 PM, EdyKel wrote: Here is something that @Yomuchan can get behind, since he supports alternative cures that don't actual cure covid or help with the symptoms from it. It's also not supported by the pharmaceutical companies, corporations, governments, or even the Mainstream media, all things he hates and believes are agaisnt people in this country that he doesn't live in. And best of all you can't call him a hypocyte over this, since it doesn't go against any of his core values as mentioned: Can drinking urine cure COVID? U of L doctor's response to anti-vaxxer's claim goes viral
Behaving like a gossip rag now, eh? Go ahead and continue the showcase of your country's utter failure in the education section. I suppose you'll do that rather than admit your country's health authorities fell for a scam (extra details) while real doctors following actual health standards and humane quarantine and treatment protocols have consistently managed to prevent individual infections from getting worse AND drive down the spread. (something your alleged vaccine has been proven to be unable to do so).

PS: The SARS-COV2 virus spreads even if you sit down to eat at a restaurant. You should tell the bureaucrats over there about this vital bit of information. Or do you consider that to be misinformation? :P

Sure it's bait, but none the less true - and I think it's funny. Now, drink your Urine. It checks off everything on your check list, and it came from the bowels of the internet and is promoted by some doctor. You wouldn't want to be more of a hypocyte, than you already are, right?

At 1/13/22 07:10 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Sure it's bait, but none the less true - and I think it's funny. Now, drink your Urine. It checks off everything on your check list, and it came from the bowels of the internet and is promoted by some doctor. You wouldn't want to be more of a hypocyte, than you already are, right?

iu_523747_2080200.webp

Lets take a look at the checklist... HMMMM

[V] Eddie calls Christopher Key 'some doctor'. (He's not)

[V] Eddie thinks twatter is the bowels of the internet. (It's not)

[V] Eddie's still upset that his 'appeal to authority' is unraveling to the point he needs to make admitted baitposts like this. (Ha.)

And my verdict is: I don't need to take orders from a self-admitted bait-poster. I find that actual doctors providing me with excellent prevention AND treatment protocols are more trustworthy. :P

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 07:40 PM, Yomuchan wrote:

[V] Eddie's still upset that his 'appeal to authority' is unraveling to the point he needs to make admitted baitposts like this. (Ha.)

And my verdict is: I don't need to take orders from a self-admitted bait-poster. I find that actual doctors providing me with excellent prevention AND treatment protocols are more trustworthy. :P

Sorry, dude, I haven't read any of your confusing rant responses in this thread.

At 1/13/22 08:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:

Sorry, dude, I haven't read any of your confusing rant responses in this thread.

I see that you've realized that making up lies about people to feel better about yourself is a bad idea.

(Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. I'm not one to decide that.)

Ah well.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 09:07 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/13/22 08:00 PM, EdyKel wrote:

I see that you've realized that making up lies about people to feel better about yourself is a bad idea.
(Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. I'm not one to decide that.)

Ah well.

I don't need to make up lies about you, when you constantly contradict yourself, Gish Gallop, move the goalpost, bring up sources that don't support your claims, promote conspiracies, and claim truth while accusing everyone of being brain washed by a nebulous term of "mainstream media" - which is what right-wing media constantly claim to make people distrust anything that doesn't support their non-objective, and very partisan, narratives.

At 1/13/22 09:23 PM, EdyKel wrote: I don't need to make up lies about you, when you constantly contradict yourself, Gish Gallop, move the goalpost, bring up sources that don't support your claims, promote conspiracies, and claim truth while accusing everyone of being brain washed by a nebulous term of "mainstream media" - which is what right-wing media constantly claim to make people distrust anything that doesn't support their non-objective, and very partisan, narratives.

Ah yes, a nicely scripted, projecting response which simultaneously describes your own antics AND makes condescending remarks on others... but it breaks when faced with your own, unprovoked bait-posting. Just admit that you were upset at being proven wrong by the FBI in some other thread that you were driven to make up lies about me so you could feel better about yourself.

Oh well, not my fault when these alleged 'far-right conspiracies' the media whinged on about has turned out to be very real thus far. I'll just wait and see how far this trainwreck goes.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

At 1/13/22 09:57 PM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 1/13/22 09:23 PM, EdyKel wrote: I don't need to make up lies about you, when you constantly contradict yourself, Gish Gallop, move the goalpost, bring up sources that don't support your claims, promote conspiracies, and claim truth while accusing everyone of being brain washed by a nebulous term of "mainstream media" - which is what right-wing media constantly claim to make people distrust anything that doesn't support their non-objective, and very partisan, narratives.
Ah yes, a nicely scripted, projecting response which simultaneously describes your own antics AND makes condescending remarks on others... but it breaks when faced with your own, unprovoked bait-posting. Just admit that you were upset at being proven wrong by the FBI in some other thread that you were driven to make up lies about me so you could feel better about yourself.

Oh well, not my fault when these alleged 'far-right conspiracies' the media whinged on about has turned out to be very real thus far. I'll just wait and see how far this trainwreck goes.

Again, i didn't read your Gish Galloping response. I'm basing this view not only on my experience with you, but what other posters say about. And they keep getting tired of your Gish Galloping, your moving of the goalpost, going after low hanging fruit, and your worthless links.

At 1/13/22 05:42 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:

Supporting a fascist dictator should not be a meme.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

*sigh

Republicans playing games during the pandemic, and they want to tar an feather Dr Fauci any way they can.

GOP senator plans to introduce FAUCI Act after clash at hearing

At 1/14/22 05:27 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Daddy Pinochet did nothing wrong.

At 1/14/22 02:18 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 1/14/22 05:27 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
Daddy Pinochet did nothing wrong.

How is murder not wrong?

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 1/14/22 05:36 PM, DamnedByFate wrote:
How is murder not wrong?

Murder implies the intentional killing of people those were communists!

At 1/14/22 08:26 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
How is murder not wrong?

(Casts protection on DBF)

hello

At 1/14/22 08:26 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
How is murder not wrong?

That's some pretty Nazi reasoning you've got there.

By the way, nature itself is a communist, bitch!

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

countries in europe with 80% of the population fully vaccinated are still suffering the same authoritarian restrictions and mandates, and every week we reach a "RECORD HIGH" of infections and its always the worst moment in the entire pandemic. Which would make you wonder wtf the vaccine does if 80% have it and apparently its still going, but never mind.

Wise supreme beings with absolute moral purity, like Dr Anthony Fauci, say "We are all going to get Omicron", which makes you wonder: If we are all going to have it, wtf is the point of the restrictions you fucking moron? I mean, of course, who are we to question him hahah, after all, its not like we are the ones paying for all of this or anything like that.

Countries like Spain are falling into common sense saying "yo this vaccine isnt doing much of anything, why dont we just give out some pills that apparently make this 90% less dangerous and fuck off?"

Other countries like Australia have become China 2.0 . France's Macron literally said "I want to piss off the unvaccinated", like jesus wtf.

At the end of the day, this pandemic has just divided the world into 2 types of people:

1) The submissive collective that bends over to Big Pharma, Big Tech, the gov, and everything that is wrong with the world, all in exchange for the illusion of safety and the lack of responsibility. "You'll own nothing and be happy"

2) The ones that call out the bs and are marginalized from "the system". In the US they tend to be trump supporters (and even then, trump was pro covid vax, so idk what's going on there). In europe they don't really have a political affiliation, cause every politician in the EU could very well admit they're pfizer employees *cough *cough von der Leyen *cough *cough. Also some of the biggest protests in the planet are happening in europe, but nobody mentions that huh.

Wanna help me steal a giraffe?