G-F-D
G-F-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Game Developer
Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2015-02-19 09:31:45 Reply

At 1/15/15 03:10 PM, cronic-22 wrote:
At 10/31/13 04:45 AM, TommyVF wrote: Thank you, everyone. From 2013. Someday we'll reunite and create skate Flash as 80-year-olds.

Hope you're all well. Please post stuff you want me to like or watch, I'll probably check in once every year. Sorry. Good luck in life.
hey guys shame that this group never got the young blood to push it forward just wernt attracting enough members, i would love to do another skate collab, but i dont even own flash anymore or remember how to use it properly lol

also i just checked its been 9 years since the original skate flash collab!! thats madness!! start now we may have something ready for the 10 year anniversary!!

Hey cronic! Wow it really has been ages. I'm sitting at work now, and the first time I wrote in this thread I was not even in high school. I even think some of the posts on this page are 5 years apart, does feel pretty crazy, now that I think of it... How have you been?

SFC 10th year anniversary you say? That sounds interesting :) should call it, - Is Jestar even alive?

Shrug Island - A hand drawn musical adventure game <3

BBS Signature
cronic-22
cronic-22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to -Skate Flash Club- 2015-02-20 12:32:59 Reply

At 2/19/15 09:31 AM, G-F-D wrote:
At 1/15/15 03:10 PM, cronic-22 wrote:
At 10/31/13 04:45 AM, TommyVF wrote: Thank you, everyone. From 2013. Someday we'll reunite and create skate Flash as 80-year-olds.

Hope you're all well. Please post stuff you want me to like or watch, I'll probably check in once every year. Sorry. Good luck in life.
hey guys shame that this group never got the young blood to push it forward just wernt attracting enough members, i would love to do another skate collab, but i dont even own flash anymore or remember how to use it properly lol

also i just checked its been 9 years since the original skate flash collab!! thats madness!! start now we may have something ready for the 10 year anniversary!!
Hey cronic! Wow it really has been ages. I'm sitting at work now, and the first time I wrote in this thread I was not even in high school. I even think some of the posts on this page are 5 years apart, does feel pretty crazy, now that I think of it... How have you been?

SFC 10th year anniversary you say? That sounds interesting :) should call it, - Is Jestar even alive?

I have not used flash in years, i would maybe do some flickbook style sketching instead. it'll have to be 1080p 60fps tho lol

yeah i work a 44hour week with a mortgage and am hopefully getting married this year so yeah things have moved on quite a bit from when i was at college using the library pc's to post on here.

lilcheeselad says: You can't blame EyeLovePoozy for being a douche, he can't help it.

BBS Signature