00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations

4,069 Views | 43 Replies

BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 07:42:56

It's that time of year again, folks. That's right. It's time for the Newgrounds BBS awards. We've been doing this since 2003 when @Dobio started the greatest circlejerk of all time -- and @Little-Rena has no plans of stopping the tradition.

It's really simple. There are a few different categories. All you need to do is select a nominee for each category. Once the Nomination Stage is complete, this thread will end and a new voting thread will appear. Then you will be presented with atleast two different users for each category (the users who received the most nominations in this thread) and then we will find out once and for all who the best users of 2021 are.

Rules:

1. You can only post in this thread once. This includes alts. Discussion belongs in the discussion thread - https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1487805
  2. Don't nominate yourself. Trying to nominate yourself will only show everyone else what a loser you are.
  3. Try to nominate a user for each category. If you leave more than three categories blank, your votes might not be counted.
  4. You can nominate one user for more than one category.
  5. Discussion belongs in the discussion thread. Not here.

Also keep in mind:

• These nominations are for January 2021 to present. Think of nominees who fit these categories for this particular year.
  • This thread will be closed sometime on Friday, December 10th. Submit your nominations before this day. After I make a post calling for the end of the nominations, no more nominations will be counted, even if the thread is not locked yet. On the same day, a thread will then be made to vote for the winner in each category.
  • Ties will be broken by the magic of coin flips, and that means I will lose a lot of money on the floor, because I am not good at tossing.

Here are the categories:

User of the Year

Who has gone above, and beyond the call of being a Newgrounder? Who has stood out, as a God amongst men? Who has used their time on the BBS for good, and not for evil? The winner, of this category will be gifted a 1 years subscription to Newgrounds!

In the event that the winner is already a supporter, the prize will go to 2nd, then 3rd, after that, it shall pass between winners of each category until a non-supporter is found.

Funniest User

This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.

Unfunniest User

Someone who thinks they're funny but they're not, think of OP of the awards for example.

Biggest Attention Whore

This user is completely self-centered and tries to make every thread into a discussion about them. This award is also known as the @Wegra award.

I Miss Yew

This user stopped posting this year and you really want them back. If you tag them enough, maybe they will return.

The Newcomer Award

This user is the least awful '20er of all. They don't need to be good. They just need to be better than the rest. So vote that one guy who signed up this year.

Never Logs Off

This user always seems to be posting. You are convinced that they don't actually sleep. If no one wins this award automatically goes to @TomFulp who is getting a fresh influx of traffic with each social media site deciding to go more PG.

Most Helpful

This user is always kind and helpful. Even when everyone else is being a complete asshole, they always lend a hand.

Best Artist

This user makes the best photoshops, or produces the greatest works of art since Picasso. Or just the one who makes the dumbest MS Paint works...

Best Moderator

This moderator fights to keep the Newgrounds BBS clean, and still manages to remain well-liked by all. In the event of a tie, I shall award this to myself, because I make the best icons.

Worst Moderator

This moderator is the opposite of Best Moderator. They seem to spend all of their time torturing users and probably even banned you once and you never forgot about it so you're going to show them who's boss by voting for them here. In the event of a tie, all the moderators will win the award, because BOOOOO!

Most Improved User

The recipient of this award has shown considerable character development for the better to the extent which warrants such recognition.

Best Poster

This user makes posts that you look forward to reading. They are the hero that the BBS needs. And no, it's not @P-Bot.

Worst Poster

This user makes the posts that you don't even read because you value your eyesight. There should only be one true winner here.

Greatest Event

Imagine something like the dovahkiin1994 Saga, the introduction of the voice acting forum, the sirtom93 incident, or any other historic BBS moment -- except that it happened this year. What was this year's biggest event? Maybe one round of parody threads gave you a good giggle?

Best Thread

The overall best thread created this year. Include the title and a link. If you say this thread, I will be disappointed in your abilities, but also thankful that I got a vote.

Worst Thread

The thread that made you go oof.

Reactionary GIFer

That one user who always has a gif for any event, and uses it, but they use this power responsibly! Also, it's GIF not JIF.

Oddball

The user whom is weird, is quite mysterious and weird across the community, no one could really explain on what made the user so weird, posts weird posts, and the user's behavior, who knows of what happened to them...

Welcome Back

Awarded to users that haven't been around for a while but made their grand return back to the BBS.

If you wish to add a comment as to why you nominated someone for an award, you are free to do that, but if you want to discuss the awards, and nominations, please take it to the discussion thread! Additionally, thanks to everyone who gave ideas to the categories!

Legal disclaimer, Little-Rena does not represent the views of Newgrounds.com or any of its staff, and is not liable for you getting salty about not getting any votes, nor is she responsible for you getting voted as a terrible poster. These awards are for fun, and any seriousness created from these awards are all in your head, Little-Rena can not provide help for mental conditions, due to not being qualified to do so. Having fun in these awards is encouraged, but not mandatory, you are entitled to make your own fun, and your own decisions. Terms and conditions apply.

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 08:05:33

At 11/25/21 07:42 AM, Little-Rena wrote:

Funniest User

anymany

Unfunniest User

Sobolev

Biggest Attention Whore

CrockettDK

I Miss Yew

@Kiwi

The Newcomer Award

Never Logs Off

Pudgie

Most Helpful

GlassPen

Best Artist

Shayinator for her soap that I wanna eat. That's art, right?

Best Moderator

Fro

Worst Moderator

VariantSeven lol

Most Improved User

Mist

Best Poster

@Wegra

Worst Poster

WendigoVDB or whatever

Greatest Event

That madness game dropping on Steam.

Best Thread

This one lol

Worst Thread

Every single "twitter bad" thread

Reactionary GIFer

Coolzone17500

Oddball

That dude who kept blaming covid lockdowns for his abusive parents and threatening to kill himself but didn't contribute to the site in any other meaningful way.

Welcome Back

🤷‍♂️

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 09:29:02

User of the Year

@ngman7

Funniest User

@olskoo

Unfunniest User

@DrunkGecko’s balls

Biggest Attention Whore

@ninjamuffin99

I Miss Yew

@billybobthwarten

The Newcomer Award

@Chezmond

Never Logs Off

@Cyberdevil

Most Helpful

@Wegra

Best Artist

@zabujard

Best Moderator

@Exedor

Worst Moderator

@TomFulp. I’m sorry.

Most Improved User

@olskoo

Best Poster

@Cyberdevil

Worst Poster

MatthewMcChan (terminated)

Greatest Event

@ngman7’s breakdown in ‘Why am I being mentioned in a news post?’:

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1486892

Best Thread

@bergmik’s Ed Will Cosplay Your OC!!

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1486830#bbspost27099158_post_text

Worst Thread

@oochywallie’s OMG NOTCH ON NEWGROUNDS:

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1487349

Reactionary GIFer

@metalsonic655

Oddball

@PudgieDaFrog

Welcome Back

@Piconjo

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 10:02:55

Worst moderator Turkeyonastick

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 10:21:47

At 11/25/21 07:42 AM, Little-Rena wrote: Best Moderator
This moderator fights to keep the Newgrounds BBS clean, and still manages to remain well-liked by all. In the event of a tie, I shall award this to myself, because I make the best icons.

@bigbadron

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

User of the Year

@anymany

Funniest User

@anymany

Unfunniest User

@mist

Biggest Attention Whore

@belthagor

At 11/25/21 10:26 AM, Belthagor wrote: Do you think anyone will nominate me for something? Just wondering...

i gotchu fam

you deserve it

I Miss Yew

@billyredsnake :(

The Newcomer Award

@cyronix

Never Logs Off

@pudgiedafrog

Most Helpful

@cyberdevil

Best Artist

@shayinator

Best Moderator

@fro

Worst Moderator

@brokendeck

Most Improved User

@coolzone17500

Best Poster

@anymany

Worst Poster

@mist

Greatest Event

@mist being banned for several months after being a horrible cunt

Best Thread

if you're horny and you know it by anymany

Worst Thread

every single @ngman7 thread

Reactionary GIFer

@cupheadswife

Oddball

@goryblizzard

Welcome Back

@dangerous-d

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

Vote Thread Of The Year 2022

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 10:42:18

At 11/25/21 07:42 AM, Little-Rena wrote: User of the Year

@olskoo, for all the supporter he dashes out.

Funniest User

Sorry, Rena, this one goes to @JosephStarr.

Unfunniest User

@DrunkGecko

Biggest Attention Whore

This time the @Wegra award goes to @ngman7.

I Miss Yew

@BillyRedSnake, though I know what he's been up to.

The Newcomer Award

@PudgieDaFrog

Never Logs Off

@PudgieDaFrog

Most Helpful

@Cyberdevil

Best Artist

I'll also nominate @Shayinator for the soap.

Best Moderator

@TurkeyOnAStick

Worst Moderator

@kidray76, because he asked for it.

Most Improved User

I can't believe I'm saying this: @DrunkGecko.

Best Poster

@Fim

Worst Poster

@ngman7

Greatest Event

Being over 2000 poasts a day for the first time in many many years.

Best Thread

Never Not Nut November

Worst Thread

Dollar Store Shit Water

Reactionary GIFer

@Gremlin

Oddball

@PudgieDaFrog

Welcome Back

@VariantSeven

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

User of the Year

@JimmyBiscuit

She scouted me for the art portal. Does that count as favoritism? Yeah. Is it selfish? Probably. But that's your problem to solve, not mine.

Funniest User

@DamnedByFate

His cynical sense of humor makes me chuckle.

He'll say it's not humor, watch.

Unfunniest User

@Chezmond

I'm sorry, but no one cares about Femboy Fishing. I've held this in for the entirety that you've been posting about it until now.

Biggest Attention Whore

@Mist

Gets into a lot of arguments that turn into him explaining how above propaganda he is or some shit, I don't know.

I Miss Yew

8BitKruno.

He got bored with Newgrounds and left before he said he was going to, thus leaving before we could say our proper goodbyes. I hope he's okay wherever he's lurking now.

The Newcomer Award

@mrg19998

Although he didn't join this year, from what I've noticed, he makes his attempt to participate in everything that Newgrounds has to offer, albeit... Uniquely.

Never Logs Off

@PudgieDaFrog

Have they ever missed a single day here?

Most Helpful

@olskoo

Hands out supporter like M&Ms to people just because he can. Even when they're obviously begging for it, he'll step in no problem.

Best Artist

@WendigoVDB

He's one of the only others I can think at the top of my head that makes a reaction image for every new situation he finds himself in.

Best Moderator

@Fro

Gains, Dad-ituide and sported merch every contest he went to. Need I say more?

Worst Moderator

Whoever banned me for posting in a spam thread back in April or so I guess. The rule wasn't listed at the time so it's kinda cringe ngl.

Most Improved User

@MissMadson

Haven't seen the same three MS Paint pictures in a while, so I feel like she deserves this.

Best Poster

@Wegra

Whenever he makes sense, he has opinions that I feel everyone can agree with. His shitposts are funny too.

Worst Poster

MatthewMcChan

Won't miss his nonsensical rambling. Also miffed that I haven't got my free hate clout yet on his YouTube.

Greatest Event

When @TurkeyOnAStick finally lost it over the 9+10 threads that were happening last September, I've never been so tempted to piss him off after reading

"The next person who posts anything related to 9+10 will be immediately banned."

Paraphrased

Best Thread

dollar store shit water

Worst Thread

N/A Can't remember any specific one that caused me enough pain/second hand embarrassment.

Reactionary GIFer

@Zymbot

Gonna have to give it to the Leprechaun. He seems to have an Image, video, or GIF for every occasion, take a look at his posts and tell me this man doesn't have a hard drive full of GIFs to give us.

Oddball

@Imlunchboxx

I've never understood a single thread by this guy.

Welcome Back

@Zymbot

Second in a row so soon, I was ecstatic when he came back, too much Wingsofredemption weight to handle myself.

My answers might change down the road if they can, or not.

Funniest User

@DrunkGecko

Unfunniest User

@Mrg19998

I just don't like his posts.

Biggest Attention Whore

@DoctorStrongbad

Way past his prime.

I Miss Yew

Hell if I know

The Newcomer Award

@PudgieDaFrog

Never Logs Off

@CrockettDK

Get some fucking sleep.

Most Helpful

@GimpMasterMind

Best Artist

@Shayinator

Best Moderator

@Fro

Worst Moderator

@TurkeyOnAStick

Most Improved User

@Mrg19998

He actually tries to change for the better, unlike other uses. cough Chezmond cough

Best Poster

@DrunkGecko

Worst Poster

@Mist

Greatest Event

DidYouKnowGaming? NG video

Best Thread

Shaggy x scooby x velma (NSFW)(why do i do thi)

Worst Thread

I want to suicide

Reactionary GIFer

@Sparkey10984

Oddball

@PudgieDaFrog

Welcome Back

@Cupheadswife

Take it with a grain of salt, I am slower than a snail.

BBS Signature

User of the Year:

@olskoo (how could I vote for anybody else with all the supporter he's given everyone?)

Funniest User:

@Piss (underrated as fuck)

Unfunniest User:

@Chezmond (most users here are funny every once in awhile, even if unintentionally, but the femboy fishing spam isn't even that)

Biggest Attention Whore:

@Belthagor

I Miss Yew:

@Deity-Donkus

The Newcomer Award:

@Purbell

Never Logs Off:

@PudgieDaFrog

Most Helpful:

@shintsukimi205 (very big help for me at least)

Best Artist:

@TheShokBlok (he's done two art request threads this year and is still working through the requests from the second one, the absolute madman)

Best Moderator:

@Fro (he seems pretty cool)

Worst Moderator:

Don't know, the mods and I haven't had any trouble...yet.

Most Improved User:

Haven't been here long enough to really say.

Best Poster:

@GlassPen123 (ridiculously consistent in how funny his poasts are)

Worst Poster:

@Mist

Greatest Event:

MatthewMcChan being banished and making hilariously deranged death threats towards various users on the BBS via his YT channel.

Best Thread:

now write your name for the class by @chiliomb

Worst Thread:

Is it possible to nominate every AMA thread? That shit was obnoxious.

Reactionary GIFer:

@cupheadswife

Oddball:

@ngman7 (how the fuck does someone get like that?)

Welcome Back:

@Zymbot

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 17:20:30

User of the Year

@olskoo Can't say much, bro is just really nice and helps others

Funniest User

@wegra He can either be unfunny or top kek, no in between

Unfunniest User

@mist Would've said the dude who made all his poasts about femboy fishing but Mist deserves the spot more

Biggest Attention Whore

@mrg19998 Sorry kid, but half of what you do is boast about yourself and the other half is boasting about what you do

I Miss Yew

@Yosos You've always someone to look up to, I know you've gone offline but you're someone really cool

The Newcomer Award

@PudgieDaFrog While you may have some dark moments, you've always been nice to have on the bbs

Never Logs Off

@CrockettDK Every single time I open the boards he's there replying to 4 or 5 threads

Most Helpful

@CyberDevil

Best Artist

@TheShockBlok You've probably had the best "free drawings" thread, and you're actually pretty good, I hope you can become a successful artist

Best Moderator

@Fro The BBS big daddy, doesn't cause me a pannick attack of a thread dying every time he's in there

Worst Moderator

@TurkeyOnAStick You're just fro but you reversed the roles

Most Improved User

Can't think of any, sorry

Best Poster

@Cyronix You've always someone to look forward to every funny thread, while you may not deliver the best jokes you're the most consistant with your poasts so I can give you that

Worst Poster

@ngman7 While Mist is more of a SMC villain ngman is just boring, nothing funny just schizo poasting

Greatest Event

The crash and burn of MathewMcChan was fucking great, he went through the 5 stages of grief making hate videos to ng users after his ban only to "disown" them later, it was awesome

Best Thread

Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted of all charges by @GraysonA, Mot necessarily by anything in particular, but because how varied the responses were

Worst Thread

I want to suicide by @FurryGaaay No words, just a dogshit thread by a child with no parental behavior

Reactionary GIFer

@cupheadswife Every reaction is spot on, it's hard to find one that's a misfire

Oddball

@Zymbot You're not bad, your threads are just really unique

Welcome Back

@Piconjo Welcome back champ, good to see you back

D

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 17:53:48

User of the Year: @DrunkGecko

Funniest User: @DrunkGecko

Unfunniest User: @Mist, as usual

Biggest Attention Whore: @ngman7, AKA, The guy who is obsessed with Christianity

I Miss Yew: @Yosos

The Newcomer Award: @Cyronix

Never Logs Off: @PudgieDaFrog

Most Helpful: @olskoo

Best Artist: @TheShokBlok

Best Moderator: @Fro

Worst Moderator: I would rather not say.

Most Improved User: IDK

Best Poster: @Wegra

Worst Poster: The Femboy fishing guy aka Chezmond

Greatest Event: The NG BBS fighting game :3

Best Thread: The dollar store shit water thread

Worst Thread: IDK

Reactionary GIFer: @cupheadswife

Oddball: @Zymbot

Welcome Back: @cupheadswife

I haven't seen wife for a while on the BBS, until I saw her recent poast on the BBS.

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 18:54:48

User of the Year

JimmyBiscuit

Funniest User

DamnedByFate

Unfunniest User

I refuse to answer this question

Biggest Attention Whore

Wegra

I Miss Yew

@Bit

The Newcomer Award

Zymbot

Never Logs Off

PudgieDaFrog

Most Helpful

Cyberdevil 

Best Artist

KaholStudio

Best Moderator

Fro

Worst Moderator

. . .

Most Improved User

@Bit (because Bit needs to be @'d

Best Poster

@TomFulp

Worst Poster

I refuse to answer this question

Greatest Event

The Wegra effect

Best Thread

The Work Out Thread

Worst Thread

the AMA threads

Reactionary GIFer

CrockettDK

Oddball

TurkeyOnAStick

Because you are turkey and not chicken

Welcome Back

@WadeFulp

He'll come back some day

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-25 20:38:41

User of the Year

EASILY @olskoo

Funniest User

@DrunkGecko

Unfunniest User

@DamnedByFate

Biggest Attention Whore

No clue but I don't see why anyone would say that Wegra does this. I don't see that happen

I Miss Yew

@DeityDonkus

The Newcomer Award

I'm fairly new myself so I can't honestly answer this well

Never Logs Off

@DrunkGecko

Most Helpful

@Cyberdevil

Best Artist

@Keanuu

Best Moderator

@TurkeyOnAStick

Worst Moderator

@TurkeyOnAStick

Most Improved User

none that I can think about

Best Poster

@DrunkGecko

Worst Poster

@DamnedByFate

Greatest Event

Shadman being arrested and the discussion surrounding it

Best Thread

Type Newgrounds with your Genitals

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1469762

Worst Thread

Guys i think im shadowbanned

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1487337#bbspost27103051_post_text

Reactionary GIFer

nobody I can think of

Oddball

@PudgieDaFrog

Welcome Back

nobody that I know of

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-26 16:06:31

User of the Year

@olskoo. He generally seems to care about other users, as well as being an exemplar of generosity. Though I don't want this to be about him buying his way into this recognition.

Funniest User

@metalsonic655. I actually lost my shit laughing from more than a few of his posts!

Unfunniest User

@DamnedByFate. The blackpilled edginess act became quite dull and tiresome over the year(s). Also reuses the same jokes, quips, and memes over and over.

Biggest Attention Whore

@Chezmond. His mere existence is a comprehensive argument against femboy affirmation.

I Miss Yew

@Poseidon00. His account is no more. Tis a shame, he and I shared some common ground in our worldviews. And I admired his tenacity in the face of overwhelming opposition.

The Newcomer Award

@GenericDungeonSlime. Based dude, reminds me of another user I respected.

Never Logs Off

@PudgieDaFrog

Most Helpful

@Cyberdevil

Best Artist

@moawling. He doesn't really post in the BBS but I love this dude's sprite art and the videogame shin-ramyun gifs really pulls at my heartstrings <3

Best Moderator

@VariantSeven. Genuinely cares for other users.

Worst Moderator

@TurkeyOnAStick. Genuinely cares about his opinions over other users.

Most Improved User

@Mist. He's stuck with his bad rep for the forseeable future but I've noticed that he isn't as caustic or troublesome as he used to be. I actually see him being helpful and empathetic from time to time these days.

Best Poster

@BUM-DRILLER

Worst Poster

@EdyKel. Anyone who's gone to the Politics forum will immediately see why.

Greatest Event

Rittenhouse acquitted of all charges. It was one of the greatest events this year for America, to be frank.

Best Thread

Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted of all charges. The best news I've gotten in a while.

Worst Thread

Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted of all charges. The incredible maelstrom of jubilation and butthurt that follows therein also makes this the worst thread lmao.

Reactionary GIFer

@Tritnew

Oddball

@DrunkGecko. An obvious choice, really. I like the kid, I really do, but I would not let him near my pony plushies :p

Welcome Back

@Piconjo. Assuming it's actually him and not some chump who gained access to that account.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-26 16:55:50

Yeah, I'm going to put @TurkeyOnAStick as the best moderator so he can have the honor of being the best and worst mod here - if only to piss off some of his haters.

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-27 03:07:30

User of the Year

@DrunkGecko

Funniest User

@DamnedByFate

Most Helpful

@GlassPen123

Best Artist

@TurkeyOnAStick

Best Moderator

@VarientSeven

Most Improved User

@ngman7

Best Poster

@Wegra

Best Thread

https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1466459

Welcome Back

@Piconjo

its time of the year

BBS Signature

User of the Year

@Olskoo (Gifting supporters like it's candy on Halloween!)

Funniest User

@UggoSonno

Unfunniest User

@Mist (I've heard bad things about them...)

Biggest Attention Whore

@Chezmond (Shut up about femboys!)

I Miss Yew

@Yosos

The Newcomer Award

I'm kinda new here, so IDK.

Never Logs Off

@DamnedByFate (There you go, my friend!)

Most Helpful

@Cyberdevil (They're so nice!)

Best Artist

@TheShokBlok (Their art is so good, especially from all of the requests!)

Best Moderator

@VariantSeven. (Super nice and makes cookies!)

Worst Moderator

@TurkeyOnAStick

Most Improved User

@DrunkGecko

Best Poster

@anymany

Worst Poster

@Little-Rena (You asked for it!)

Greatest Event

Madness: Project Nexus's release!

Best Thread

Literally any thread @TomFulp makes!

Worst Thread

Literally any thread @ngman7 makes.

Reactionary GIFer

@CrockettDK

Oddball

@PudgiedaFrog

Welcome Back

@Piconjo

Just a nerd and a Kirby.

Hope you have a good day! <3

(Kirby says hi!) [Sig art by @soundskies]

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-28 22:36:22

User of the Year
idk I'm too new to know whose the best but I'm sticking with @DrunkGecko

Funniest User
@Wegra again

Unfunniest User
@Mist

Biggest Attention Whore
I have no idea

I Miss Yew
eh

The Newcomer Award
@PudgieDaFrog

Never Logs Off
@DamnedByFate

Most Helpful
@PixelPabzki (not that often active in the forums, but he's awesome)

Best Artist
Not yet

Best Moderator
idk LMAO

Worst Moderator
idk as well

Most Improved User
too tired to keep up

Best Poster
@Wegra

Worst Poster
@JingryBluewing (do I have to explain)

Greatest Event
Madness Project Nexus release

Best Thread
I forgot, but I remembered it started with someone asking peeps for drawing reqs and we ended up making a chain from Megaman eating a bologna sandwich, to him on life support

Worst Thread
Any ngman7 threads

Reactionary GIFer
idk

Oddball
idk

Welcome Back
@Piconjo

I'm still ShidoniDrella lol

"I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends"

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-29 02:29:40

I nominate fulp for the biggest fulp award or the BEST PEE DRINKER award!!!

I'll meet you guys at Applebee's tonight to accept the stickiest cum award id like to thank my step mother without her, i

hmph. amateurs.

BBS Signature

At 11/25/21 07:42 AM, Little-Rena wrote: Worst Poster

Little-Rena

She’s fucking shit.

EDIT: sorry I should flesh out my nominations better.

Worst Moderator

Kidray76

He’s fucking shit, too.

BBS Signature

At 11/25/21 07:42 AM, Little-Rena wrote: It's that time of year again, folks. That's right. It's time for the Newgrounds BBS awards. We've been doing this since 2003 when @Dobio started the greatest circlejerk of all time -- and @Little-Rena has no plans of stopping the tradition.

It's really simple. There are a few different categories. All you need to do is select a nominee for each category. Once the Nomination Stage is complete, this thread will end and a new voting thread will appear. Then you will be presented with atleast two different users for each category (the users who received the most nominations in this thread) and then we will find out once and for all who the best users of 2021 are.

Rules:

Also keep in mind:

Here are the categories:

User of the Year
Who has gone above, and beyond the call of being a Newgrounder? Who has stood out, as a God amongst men? Who has used their time on the BBS for good, and not for evil? The winner, of this category will be gifted a 1 years subscription to Newgrounds!

In the event that the winner is already a supporter, the prize will go to 2nd, then 3rd, after that, it shall pass between winners of each category until a non-supporter is found.

Funniest User
This user's posts always make you smile. I expect to see only my name here, everyone knows I have the best jokes.

Unfunniest User
Someone who thinks they're funny but they're not, think of OP of the awards for example.

Biggest Attention Whore
This user is completely self-centered and tries to make every thread into a discussion about them. This award is also known as the @Wegra award.

I Miss Yew
This user stopped posting this year and you really want them back. If you tag them enough, maybe they will return.

The Newcomer Award
This user is the least awful '20er of all. They don't need to be good. They just need to be better than the rest. So vote that one guy who signed up this year.

Never Logs Off
This user always seems to be posting. You are convinced that they don't actually sleep. If no one wins this award automatically goes to @TomFulp who is getting a fresh influx of traffic with each social media site deciding to go more PG.

Most Helpful
This user is always kind and helpful. Even when everyone else is being a complete asshole, they always lend a hand.

Best Artist
This user makes the best photoshops, or produces the greatest works of art since Picasso. Or just the one who makes the dumbest MS Paint works...

Best Moderator

Worst Moderator
This moderator is the opposite of Best Moderator. They seem to spend all of their time torturing users and probably even banned you once and you never forgot about it so you're going to show them who's boss by voting for them here. In the event of a tie, all the moderators will win the award, because BOOOOO!

Most Improved User
The recipient of this award has shown considerable character development for the better to the extent which warrants such recognition.

Best Poster
This user makes posts that you look forward to reading. They are the hero that the BBS needs. And no, it's not @P-Bot.

Worst Poster
This user makes the posts that you don't even read because you value your eyesight. There should only be one true winner here.

Greatest Event
Imagine something like the dovahkiin1994 Saga, the introduction of the voice acting forum, the sirtom93 incident, or any other historic BBS moment -- except that it happened this year. What was this year's biggest event? Maybe one round of parody threads gave you a good giggle?

Best Thread
The overall best thread created this year. Include the title and a link. If you say this thread, I will be disappointed in your abilities, but also thankful that I got a vote.

Worst Thread
The thread that made you go oof.

Reactionary GIFer
That one user who always has a gif for any event, and uses it, but they use this power responsibly! Also, it's GIF not JIF.

Oddball
The user whom is weird, is quite mysterious and weird across the community, no one could really explain on what made the user so weird, posts weird posts, and the user's behavior, who knows of what happened to them...

Welcome Back
Awarded to users that haven't been around for a while but made their grand return back to the BBS.

If you wish to add a comment as to why you nominated someone for an award, you are free to do that, but if you want to discuss the awards, and nominations, please take it to the discussion thread! Additionally, thanks to everyone who gave ideas to the categories!

Legal disclaimer, Little-Rena does not represent the views of Newgrounds.com or any of its staff, and is not liable for you getting salty about not getting any votes, nor is she responsible for you getting voted as a terrible poster. These awards are for fun, and any seriousness created from these awards are all in your head, Little-Rena can not provide help for mental conditions, due to not being qualified to do so. Having fun in these awards is encouraged, but not mandatory, you are entitled to make your own fun, and your own decisions. Terms and conditions apply.

(Best poster)

@Drunkgecko

(Worst poster)

@Ngman7

(Biggest Attention whore)

@Mist

(Best mod)

@tomfulp

(never logs off)

@pudgiedafrog

(We miss you)

@emperorevil

(Welcome back)

@piconjo

That's my nominations

I'm a gamer/vlogger/animator

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-30 13:18:19

I want to nominate this Japanese Army of Darkness poster as the best poster.

It's known as Captain Supermarket over there.

iu_484808_366746.png

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-30 16:43:42

User of the Year

@TheShokBlok

Funniest User

@Ragnarokia

Unfunniest User

@metalsonic655

Biggest Attention Whore

@Wegra

I Miss Yew

@SoupSquad

The Newcomer Award

@M-kirbs

Never Logs Off

@DamnedByFate

Most Helpful

@TomFulp

Best Artist

@TheShokBlok

Best Moderator

@VariantSeven - Obviously

Worst Moderator

@TurkeyOnAStick - First mod who nominated me for Worst Poster, and I am a lady of my word!

Most Improved User

@GlassPen123

Best Poster

@kidray76 - His posts make me very excited

Worst Poster

@ZJ - Can't give him worst mod, and can't give myself this title

Greatest Event

Clock Day

Best Thread

Tell Me - https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1464837

Worst Thread

Deactivated Twitter - https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1470366

Reactionary GIFer

@Gremlin

Oddball

@Mist

Welcome Back

@Piconjo

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-11-30 16:59:38

Funniest User

@Drunkgecko.

Unfunniest User

@Mist

Biggest Attention Whore

@Ngman7

I Miss Yew

Leaving Blank for now

The Newcomer Award

@Pudgiedafrog

Never Logs Off

@Damnedbyfate

Most Helpful

@Variantsevven

Best Artist

NA

Best Moderator

@Variantseven

Worst Moderator

@ZJ for the second year in a row

Most Improved User

@Doctorstrongbad

Best Poster

This user makes posts that you look forward to reading. They are the hero that the BBS needs. And no, it's not @P-Bot.

Worst Poster

Greatest Event

Newgrounds getting a Did you know gaming video

Best Thread

N/A

Worst Thread

Not available

Reactionary GIFer

@Damnedbyfate

Oddball

Will come back later to this one hopefully

Welcome Back

@Piss

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-01 03:19:22

Biggest Attention Whore

@lunaticfringee

Unfunniest user:

@damnedbyfate

Welcome back:

@leidolfr

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to BBS Awards 2021 : Nominations 2021-12-01 22:58:37

User of the Year

@Olskoo - Easily the MVP of the NGBBS.

No contest.

Funniest User

@DrunkGecko - Sometimes he goes a little overboard, but overall he's just silly asf

Unfunniest User

@DamnedbyFate - 😴

Biggest Attention Whore

@ngman7 - He will post in a thread and it will immediately direct all negative energy toward him and will guaranteed start a flame war. At this point, there's no way he doesn't do it on purpose.

I Miss Yew

@BillyRedSnake - He was cool and funny... and I can't think of anyone else who's disappeared recently enough to get nominated.

The Newcomer Award

@PudgieDaFrog - Definitely the newest regular that I hate the least.

Never Logs Off

@TailsPrower - I usually see his name on the roster at the bottom of the BBS whenever I check.

Most Helpful

@Olskoo - Always willing to take a moment to answer a question, and with valuable knowledge, too!

Best Artist

@Edeshye - Ayyy when's the next tiddy game coming out?

Best Moderator

@Fro - When forum mom left for milk and cigarettes and never came back, forum dad picked up the slack.

Worst Moderator

Lol

Most Improved User

@Uggosonno - Used to be one of the biggest shitposters, but he's toned it down quite a bit and has become much more tolerable.

Best Poster

@SatanBrain - Seems woke, and I've never read a post by the dude that I didn't like.

Worst Poster

@DoctorStrongBad - Just endless +1 posting, and repeatedly bumping his own dead threads with robotic replies.

Greatest Event

ToaS getting called out for being a shitty mod on a few different occasions, him seeing the thread(s) and getting assdamaged, and then proving everyone's statements about him to be 100% true via his actions.

The proof is in the pudding, my dear.

Best Thread

whats the most pathetic way to die

Some of the responses were pretty funny.

Worst Thread

The Knowledge Thread

A bunch of pages of copy-pasted spam from Google... endlessly bumped by the OP. Waterina can't even speak English so they have no idea what they are even copy-pasting.

Reactionary GIFer

@DrunkGecko - always seems to come through with a random ass borderline hentai image to lighten the mood.

Oddball

@Mist - Poor dude is always getting picked on by everybody... probably for a good reason, but I don't know what it is. All I know is he believes in reptilians and as a conspiracy theorist myself, I think u gotta be some kind of crazy to buy into that shit.

Welcome Back

@Piss - even though its not the real Piss... its good to have a half-fake almost real Piss back posting on the BBS.

Biggest Dick

@0N1MU5HA - 😉

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

User of the Year

@Tomfulp

Funniest User

@Drunkgecko

Unfunniest User

@0N1MU5HA - (https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1488285) just visit his shitty thread

Biggest Attention Whore

@Wegra

I Miss Yew

@Speigekun

The Newcomer Award

@M-kirbs

Never Logs Off

@Tomfulp

Most Helpful

@Fro

Best Artist

@adidi