00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tanksmas Adventure 2021!

7,694 Views | 143 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-15 05:01:54 (edited 2021-11-15 05:03:44)

I would like to join again for this year as a Artist :)

Some examples of my works:

Pink'n'Blue

Happy Holidays 2020

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-15 07:56:28

id be down to join as an artist heres some of my stuff

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-15 11:39:53

I would love to join again as an artist! Last year was fun to work on. Here's some examples.

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-15 13:06:52

Yo, I wanna do this. Uhhh here's some examples of my work:

And I can also do animation possibly If needed

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-15 14:04:38

I'm not sure if I would get accepted, but damn, I'd legit love to participate in one of these

I loved Tankmas 2020 and I'd be happy to join this year

Count me in if you want.

If it's your passion, don't let the mediocrity of the world taint it.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-15 16:33:02

I wanna join this

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-15 22:19:13

Might as well take my shot. I'm looking to join Tankmas this year! I'm a musician and I'm looking to make some holiday jams. Here are some of my songs:

Good luck to everyone else participating!

This is a signature. Aren't I creative?

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-16 12:08:43

Let's go!!

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-16 13:26:23 (edited 2021-11-16 13:38:14)

Hi, I'd love to do something again, Im up for doing some art (did that in 2019) or doing some music (did that in 2020). It's been a hell of a cool time each year and honesty one of my favorite things to do before christmas.

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-16 14:37:25

At 11/10/21 10:23 PM, SplatterDash wrote: Heyo! It's that time of year again for people across the site to hop in and create one of the biggest holiday traditions. That's right,
IT'S TANKSMAS ADVENTURE 2021!

...wait, what's that?
Tanksmas ADVENTure, previously known as the Christmas ADVENTure, is a gift created by Newgrounders, for Newgrounders. People from all across the site and in all areas come together to create gifts and celebrate the holidays with things that others have created, including art, animations, music and games. In the past couple of years I worked with @GeoKureli and @BrandyBuizel at the helm, and the calendars created were some of the best. This year, things'll be in my hands to allow for the both of them to rest and focus on other things. Because of that, we'll need a few extra people on board, and speaking of which...

Who do you need?
There's quite a few people needed to make this calendar work, so I'll go through what's needed:

So what are the rules?
There's only two that I can think of other than being a Newgrounder: we're not doing hardcore NSFW work (in other words, anything rated above T) because the game will be rated E (as in not for your kinky grandma), and it has to be holiday-themed in some way or related to this past year!

What other things should I know?

The calendar will go live to everyone starting on December 1, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

Question about the music. We're supposed to create a holiday song, upload it here on NG, and then post it in this thread?

PM me if you need custom music for your project. Any genre.

-Noob Music-

ProjectSoary's Audio (newgrounds.com)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-16 14:53:17

Btw it's immensely awesome you're keeping Tankmas alive, Splatterdash. Kinda thought 2020 would have been the last one, so to see this thread today shot up my mood halfway to the moon. Can't give you enough props for that.

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-16 15:05:20 (edited 2021-11-16 15:05:50)

I'm a bit late but I'd love to work on this, art, animation or even writing, doesn't matter to me.

stinky

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-16 17:24:25

Count me da fuck in

Henry (Topple) Logan

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-16 17:26:46

Oh i meant to register as an artist btw my bad

Henry (Topple) Logan

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-16 18:56:40

At 11/16/21 02:37 PM, ProjectSoary wrote:
At 11/10/21 10:23 PM, SplatterDash wrote: Heyo! It's that time of year again for people across the site to hop in and create one of the biggest holiday traditions. That's right,

...wait, what's that?
Tanksmas ADVENTure, previously known as the Christmas ADVENTure, is a gift created by Newgrounders, for Newgrounders. People from all across the site and in all areas come together to create gifts and celebrate the holidays with things that others have created, including art, animations, music and games. In the past couple of years I worked with @GeoKureli and @BrandyBuizel at the helm, and the calendars created were some of the best. This year, things'll be in my hands to allow for the both of them to rest and focus on other things. Because of that, we'll need a few extra people on board, and speaking of which...

Who do you need?
There's quite a few people needed to make this calendar work, so I'll go through what's needed:

So what are the rules?
There's only two that I can think of other than being a Newgrounder: we're not doing hardcore NSFW work (in other words, anything rated above T) because the game will be rated E (as in not for your kinky grandma), and it has to be holiday-themed in some way or related to this past year!

The calendar will go live to everyone starting on December 1, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!
Question about the music. We're supposed to create a holiday song, upload it here on NG, and then post it in this thread?

No, not yet! Please don't create anything for the collab until you know you've been confirmed in. Instead, drop a few of your works here so that I can get a feel for what you can do.

hi, I do things that make sounds and put them on this site, you can check out my stuff if you want.

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-16 21:29:37

...wait, what's that?

Who do you need?

So what are the rules?

Question. Is it just the pictures you gotta do for 31 days or does that apply to the other ones too. For example if a musician got in, would they have to make a different song for each day?

CIEIR, short for "Could It Exist In Real-Life?"

(Pronounced Seer: A person who can see the Future.)

See the future through music. Feel the future through music.

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-17 21:34:20

Can i join it doin a illustration?

EL BEHEDOG

The twofaced behemoth

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-17 23:53:44

Yo! I would be more than happy to help however I can! Hit me up in PM's and we can talk awesome stuff. Here are some cartoons I made for reference:

A cartoon I made for my mom

A collab part I made for the Lock Legion

A cartoon I made for pride month (technically)

A cartoon I made on a dare (NSFW WARNING)

Hope we can work together! If not, I understand. Have a good day!

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 03:38:18

At 11/16/21 06:56 PM, SplatterDash wrote:
At 11/16/21 02:37 PM, ProjectSoary wrote:

...wait, what's that?

Who do you need?

So what are the rules?

No, not yet! Please don't create anything for the collab until you know you've been confirmed in. Instead, drop a few of your works here so that I can get a feel for what you can do.

So, if we don't already have any holiday related music uploaded, we should drop a few links to tracks of any genre that we have uploaded here on NG? Like NGADM or NGUAG submissions?

PM me if you need custom music for your project. Any genre.

-Noob Music-

ProjectSoary's Audio (newgrounds.com)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 09:32:16

Let's go

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 10:00:13

iu_475318_9895059.png

i would be up for making Christmas music for sure :O

Something I made earlier this week!!

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 15:03:26

yea lemme draw some cool shit in there

dude watch this video lol

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 17:28:11

i would like to join, Im a sprite animator! im not sure how to post a sample on here.

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 18:41:21

I'm down for some art. I was part of the last 2 advents, here some stuff I've done

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 18:44:32

Hey, I wanna help with writing, I could make a story or two or anything really. Here's plenty of examples of my work.

It takes a real man to cry

It takes a real woman to strive

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 19:15:53

since i'm home now here is what i have to offer in terms of ability! if anyone has a project requiring music pleeeaasssee message me this is my first xmas on NG and i rlly wanna get involved!!

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 19:34:02

i love pee!

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-18 22:37:12 (edited 2021-11-18 22:42:37)

Here's some Isaac parody stuff I've made:

Here's some music I've made:

And here's a very simple loop I made in Flash 8, lol:

At 11/18/21 07:34 PM, Oddlem wrote: i love pee!

I concur, a hot glass of piss is nice during these chilly winter months.

[1] - [2]

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-19 05:59:55

Holy crap!!! This sounds mad as hell, I'd love to help out any way I can! I draw and animate but I don't know how much time I have to animate to be honest so I'll just submit myself as an artist and hope for the best!

Here's some art stuff!

Wish you guys luck for this project :o]

Response to Tanksmas Adventure 2021! 2021-11-19 17:52:40

...wait, what's that?

Who do you need?

So what are the rules?

I wanna join in. My first time with a thing like this! There arent much in newer art but i can try something new!

Barista Girl by offline-dreams on Newgrounds

Dark Piano room by offline-dreams on Newgrounds

Happy Halloweiner by offline-dreams on Newgrounds

BBS Signature