00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ASIAN MALE VOICE ACTOR NEEDED - Sims 2 Scary Movie ONRYO (4 other male roles needed also & 1 female)

632 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm looking for voice actors for a new scary movie I'm making with the sims 2. It's going to be called ONRYO and it's about a man who gets sick and dies and comes back as an evil ghost that goes on a killing spree. Here's all the parts that are available.

I really need a voice actor who can talk in an Asian Male accent for the staring role of Shi, the magic warlock who cast the spell on Joe Winko so he can come back as the Onryo to get revenge.

But I also have a few more roles open also.

THE DEADLINE IS CURRENTLY OCTOBER 23RD

send your audition to joewinkocastingcalls@gmail.com

iu_451241_3983220.webp

iu_451242_3983220.webp

At 10/20/21 07:10 PM, joeisawesome4life wrote: I'm looking for voice actors for a new scary movie I'm making with the sims 2. It's going to be called ONRYO and it's about a man who gets sick and dies and comes back as an evil ghost that goes on a killing spree. Here's all the parts that are available.
I really need a voice actor who can talk in an Asian Male accent for the staring role of Shi, the magic warlock who cast the spell on Joe Winko so he can come back as the Onryo to get revenge.
But I also have a few more roles open also.
THE DEADLINE IS CURRENTLY OCTOBER 29TH
send your audition to joewinkocastingcalls@gmail.com

the deadline has been extended to October 29th