00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hey! I'm here waving a knife at you because we need your help! Our goal is for NG to be ad-free for everyone and we can't do it without you!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Happy Madness Day!

11,921 Views | 157 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Happy Madness Day! 

Today is the 15th annual celebration of the Madness series by @Krinkels.

This year is especially exciting because MADNESS: Project Nexus is releasing on Steam next week, on September 29th! Be sure to wishlist it.

Check out the Project Nexus Release Date trailer, produced by @AlmightyHans and directed by @InputUnknown. @Krinkels and @The-Swain have been working on Project Nexus for seven years now and it shows.

The current front page promo banner is based on MadnessCombat by @KitsuneYuki476:

We have several Madness-themed site skins that will be rotating in the days ahead. Hope everyone enjoys the Madness!

We have two great album releases for Madness Day!

Check out the Somewhere In Nevada 2 album, with individual tracks here.

@Djjaner and team also released an album, Thought the Insane.

Other News

Musicians, check out the Video Game Music Challenge and the TwoSide Audio Jam!

Round 5 of our Summer Animation Jams is in progress, the theme is to make a trailer for something that doesn’t exist (yet). The deadline is October 3rd and everyone is welcome to participate, even if you haven’t made something for other rounds!

Winners of the NG Underdog Audio Contest have been announced!

Winners of the Cloud Bashers Art Contest have been announced!

BlackLynk wants to team up with animators to create Tooncore videos.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 05:18:53 (edited 2021-09-22 05:21:10)

Happy Madness day to all. Check it out Madness Day is here (newgrounds.com)

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 05:58:23

Happy Madness Day To You TomFulp To Krinkels And To All Newgrounds!!

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 06:07:27

Happy Madness Day!

"Please don't tap on the glass. Penguins can see and hear you alright. They just don't care."

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 06:19:15

Happy Madness Day! >:D

Windmill Windmill for the land

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 06:23:41

SOUR CREME

Hi there. :)

Feel Me

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 06:28:14

Today is Madness Day

Saturday is the Madness themed NG Podcast

Next Wednesday is the release date of Project Nexus

Happy Madness Week!

My shells are moving on their own!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 06:40:35

Happy Madness Day too!

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 06:51:34

Happy madness day everyone!!

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 07:02:50

FNF sucks

Hi there. :)

Feel Me

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 07:16:25

Happy Madness Day everyone!

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 07:26:04

YEEEEEEEEE BOOOOOOOOYYYYY IT'S FINALLY HERE

I've actually been waiting for this for a long ass time! It's actually the first Madness Day in a quite a while that I actually get to spend on the website alongside all you lads and lasses. It's just so nice to see a day where everybody is a bit more accepting of murder and will cheer on our boys Hank, Sanford, and Deimos as they rip and tear everything to shreds. Oh, and we can't forget our clown boi Tricky alongside literal Jebus Christ. In all seriousness though, thanks to everyone for sticking around for as long as they have. I have a deep respect for Krinkels and the amount of time and effort that he puts into his animations as well as Cheshyre who makes the bangers in each of 'em. Of course, who could forget the community? God, where do I start? The art absolutely kicks ass. It's incredible, and the amount of time spend painstakingly trying to emulate Krinks' animation style is absurd. These people are some of the nicest and genuine people I've met online, and it's one that's been building for 15 years. Damn, it really has been that long. From a short flash animation about marsh mellows to a actual steam game. What more can I say execept....happy Madness Day!

WowLookAtThisGamerRightHereHolyShit

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 07:28:16

oye tom fulp yo me puse hacer el madnees day 2021 desde muy noche y te puedo decir si esque puedes poner mi animacion puedes encontrarlo en mi perfil no es muy genial pero esque no tengo otro programa para hacerlo

XD

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 07:55:25

Happy Madness Day lads!

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 08:12:27

At 9/22/21 05:15 AM, TomFulp wrote: Happy Madness Day! 

This year is especially exciting because MADNESS: Project Nexus is releasing on Steam next week, on September 29th! Be sure to wishlist it.

Check out the Project Nexus Release Date trailer, produced by @AlmightyHans and directed by @InputUnknown. @Krinkels and @The-Swain have been working on Project Nexus for seven years now and it shows.

The current front page promo banner is based on MadnessCombat by @KitsuneYuki476:

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kitsuneyuki476/madnesscombat-madnessday2021-storm

We have several Madness-themed site skins that will be rotating in the days ahead. Hope everyone enjoys the Madness!

Other News

Round 5 of our Summer Animation Jams is in progress, the theme is to make a trailer for something that doesn’t exist (yet). The deadline is October 3rd and everyone is welcome to participate, even if you haven’t made something for other rounds!

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 08:19:22

Happy Madness Day Everyone!

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 08:22:07

Well I remember Madness Day back in '07. When I first started here, I thought that this would be about Leon's madness sales or some store sales. Man things have changed alot in 14 years. Happy Madness Day everyone!

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 08:29:56

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 08:42:36

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'LL TELL MY FRIENDS

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 08:49:47 (edited 2021-09-22 08:50:16)

Awesome! Happy Madness to everyone on Newgrounds!

Pink Sparkles PonyGirl201642

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 09:03:47

https://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kitsuneyuki476/madnesscombat-madnessday2021-storm

Other News

Happy Madness Day to the MPN Team!!!!

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 09:14:06

when madness day:

Cayden XD

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 09:23:09 (edited 2021-09-22 09:23:33)

Woooohoo! Congrats to Team Nexus for finishing the game, and happy Madness Day to everyone here on NG!

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 09:32:41

Congratulations to everyone on Madness day

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 09:34:39

@Djjaner and team have also released a free album, Thought the Insane, for Madness Day!

Other News

iu_425769_9618429.png

happy madnes day

can i yost post a draw 2 draws moving

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 09:38:10

HAPPY MADNESS DAY!

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 10:30:00

HAPPY MADNESS DAY!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 10:33:43 (edited 2021-09-22 10:33:53)

YAYAYAYYAA MADNESS DAY

DAY OF THA GREY MERCENARIES

NG BBS's furtard

BBS Signature

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 10:46:26

Happy Madness Day!

The longest hours I've had in my life, were the ones I went through to know I was right

So I'm safe, but I'm little outside. I'm gonna laugh when I'm buried alive! -Slipknot

Response to Happy Madness Day! 2021-09-22 10:49:56

Yo, Tom, where's that sweet red and black website color palette from 2019??

[1] - [2]