00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

pre-cheese

91 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

pre-cheese 2021-09-13 13:16:31


milk is just pre-cheese, although, not that i think about it. it could also be called pre-butter, pre-cream, pre-cum


professional putter togetherer

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-13 14:31:32


iu_417363_6715108.gif

you're stealing my threads


Notorious internet cunt and JimmyBiscuit's boyfriend

My old username was StaticSkull

Vote Dollar Store Shit Water Best Thread 2021

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-13 14:33:53


At 9/13/21 02:31 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
you're stealing my threads


did you already post this?


professional putter togetherer

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-13 14:37:33


At 9/13/21 02:33 PM, anymany wrote:
At 9/13/21 02:31 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
you're stealing my threads
did you already post this?


it just sounds like something id poast


Notorious internet cunt and JimmyBiscuit's boyfriend

My old username was StaticSkull

Vote Dollar Store Shit Water Best Thread 2021

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-13 14:39:30


Cheese is "Post Milk"


People who use "lizard" as an insult, have never seen the true beauty of nature.

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-13 14:40:29


At 9/13/21 02:37 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
At 9/13/21 02:33 PM, anymany wrote:
At 9/13/21 02:31 PM, DrunkGecko wrote:
you're stealing my threads
did you already post this?
it just sounds like something id poast


well that's because this is your alt account


professional putter togetherer

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-13 14:40:59


At 9/13/21 02:39 PM, Cyronix wrote: Cheese is "Post Milk"


dick cheese would therefore be post-nut


professional putter togetherer

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-15 03:45:02


Cum is Just raw milk


Hi Nice To Meet You ^^

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-15 10:11:08


At 9/15/21 03:45 AM, Yosos wrote: Cum is Just raw milk


cum is stored in the brain


professional putter togetherer

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-15 10:20:58


At 9/15/21 10:11 AM, anymany wrote:
At 9/15/21 03:45 AM, Yosos wrote: Cum is Just raw milk
cum is stored in the brain


I-It's just like in my japanese anime!


I put an african elephant in my fridge but I don't know how to get it out...

I'm usually over here.

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-15 10:51:49


fermented cum in a controlled environment


at 5 million posts I’m gonna go on hiatus lolllll

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-15 21:28:33


At 9/15/21 10:20 AM, Yomuchan wrote:
At 9/15/21 10:11 AM, anymany wrote:
At 9/15/21 03:45 AM, Yosos wrote: Cum is Just raw milk
cum is stored in the brain
I-It's just like in my japanese anime!


i told you that my japanese waifu was real and going to marry watashi even tho i am a baka gaijin


professional putter togetherer

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-15 21:29:50


At 9/15/21 10:51 AM, EnsignOnion wrote: fermented cum in a controlled environment


fermented cum in an uncontrolled environment would be the cum box or the cumconut


professional putter togetherer

BBS Signature

Response to pre-cheese 2021-09-16 01:33:43


At 9/13/21 01:16 PM, anymany wrote: milk is just pre-cheese, although, not that i think about it. it could also be called pre-butter, pre-cream, pre-cum


iu_419654_9410158.jpg


I am watching you

BBS Signature