00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Pingu needs a wee parody

152 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I remember an old video I saw on YouTube years ago called "pingu needs a wee parody". I can remember 4 things about this video, it was a humorously subtitled version of "Pingu's Lavatory Story", in one scene, Pingu says "U DIRTY SEWER RAT USE THE BLOODY POTTY!", in another scene, Pingu's dad says "WTF ARE U DOING P*SS*N ON MY NEW WAXED FLOOR U LITTLE B*ST*RD" and in another scene, Pinga's like "f****t f****t f****t", and in yet another scene, Pingu's mom is like "WTF NO STILTS IN THE HOUSE U LITTLE HOBBIT" Does anyone else remember that parody?

Steven Universe and Homestar Runner are best bois

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-12 14:15:40

Uh Ralphie get off the stage sweetheart

at 5 million posts I’m gonna go on hiatus lolllll

BBS Signature

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-12 14:15:56

At 9/12/21 02:03 PM, ABandC wrote: I remember an old video I saw on YouTube years ago called "pingu needs a wee parody". I can remember 4 things about this video, it was a humorously subtitled version of "Pingu's Lavatory Story", in one scene, Pingu says "U DIRTY SEWER RAT USE THE BLOODY POTTY!", in another scene, Pingu's dad says "WTF ARE U DOING P*SS*N ON MY NEW WAXED FLOOR U LITTLE B*ST*RD" and in another scene, Pinga's like "f****t f****t f****t", and in yet another scene, Pingu's mom is like "WTF NO STILTS IN THE HOUSE U LITTLE HOBBIT" Does anyone else remember that parody?

By the way, I'm not crazy.

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-12 14:19:23

Pingu jerks off and gets caught for using his dads magazine stash he gets yelled at by his dad but his mother sees it and you know his parents get a divorce and it’s all pingus fault

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-12 14:45:04

At 9/12/21 02:19 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Pingu jerks off and gets caught for using his dads magazine stash he gets yelled at by his dad but his mother sees it and you know his parents get a divorce and it’s all pingus fault

That's pretty funny, but I don't think that was the synopsis.

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-12 16:21:29

Reminds me of this

https://youtu.be/asySaWXXPeU

FEMBOYS? FISHING?

BBS Signature

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-12 18:07:05

At 9/12/21 04:21 PM, ChezmondNG wrote: Reminds me of this
https://youtu.be/asySaWXXPeU

It's a subtitle, not a dub.

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-12 21:21:48

This thread has just reminded me of the giant walrus in Pingu:

iu_416793_9718125.png

Aggghhh! *shudders* Get out of my dreams, get into my car, wait, that's a Billy Ocean song... :)

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-13 10:29:40

At 9/12/21 09:21 PM, blombluss wrote: This thread has just reminded me of the giant walrus in Pingu:

Aggghhh! *shudders* Get out of my dreams, get into my car, wait, that's a Billy Ocean song... :)

That's not a walrus. Where are the tusks?

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-13 10:52:45 (edited 2021-09-13 10:52:59)

At 9/12/21 02:45 PM, ABandC wrote:
At 9/12/21 02:19 PM, UggoSonno wrote: Pingu jerks off and gets caught for using his dads magazine stash he gets yelled at by his dad but his mother sees it and you know his parents get a divorce and it’s all pingus fault

That’s my new pingu episode pitch I only seen one episode of pingu all I know is the characters don’t say anything

BBS Signature

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-13 10:56:36

At 9/13/21 10:29 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 9/12/21 09:21 PM, blombluss wrote: This thread has just reminded me of the giant walrus in Pingu:

That's not a walrus. Where are the tusks?

You may well ask the same question of Barry White - The Walrus of Love! :D

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-14 01:23:04 (edited 2021-09-14 01:23:15)

At 9/13/21 10:52 AM, UggoSonno wrote:
At 9/12/21 02:45 PM, ABandC wrote:
That’s my new pingu episode pitch I only seen one episode of pingu all I know is the characters don’t say anything

I got some modelling clay. Maybe I could animate that!

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-14 05:24:10

At 9/12/21 02:03 PM, ABandC wrote: I remember an old video I saw on YouTube years ago called "pingu needs a wee parody". I can remember 4 things about this video, it was a humorously subtitled version of "Pingu's Lavatory Story", in one scene, Pingu says "U DIRTY SEWER RAT USE THE BLOODY POTTY!", in another scene, Pingu's dad says "WTF ARE U DOING P*SS*N ON MY NEW WAXED FLOOR U LITTLE B*ST*RD" and in another scene, Pinga's like "f****t f****t f****t", and in yet another scene, Pingu's mom is like "WTF NO STILTS IN THE HOUSE U LITTLE HOBBIT" Does anyone else remember that parody?

From what it sounds like, it was probably a voiceover of the video, probably Scottish cause those type pf voiceovers are always hilarious.

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-14 17:58:47 (edited 2021-09-14 17:59:13)

At 9/14/21 05:24 AM, SteveAdmin wrote:
From what it sounds like, it was probably a voiceover of the video, probably Scottish cause those type pf voiceovers are always hilarious.

To be clear, it was a subtitle, not a voiceover. But you got any funny Scottish voiceovers?

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-15 01:52:36

At 9/14/21 05:58 PM, ABandC wrote:
At 9/14/21 05:24 AM, SteveAdmin wrote:
To be clear, it was a subtitle, not a voiceover. But you got any funny Scottish voiceovers?

https://youtu.be/bgbJ35asZFo

Response to Pingu needs a wee parody 2021-09-15 13:24:32

Coom coom

iu_419126_7973038.png

BBS Signature