00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators

791 Views | 52 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I've always wondered which platform's animators are better, YouTube animators or Newgrounds animators. Both platforms have talented animators but which platform do you guys think have better animators?

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-21 23:51:06


Newgrounds. I'm on Newgrounds.


'nuff said.


BBS Signature

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-22 00:28:28


At 8/21/21 11:51 PM, MoritzJunker wrote: Newgrounds. I'm on Newgrounds.

'nuff said.


What about those famous YouTube animator like TheOdd1sOut, Jaiden Animations, and etc

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-22 00:48:19


At 8/22/21 12:28 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote:
At 8/21/21 11:51 PM, MoritzJunker wrote: Newgrounds. I'm on Newgrounds.

'nuff said.
What about those famous YouTube animator like TheOdd1sOut, Jaiden Animations, and etc


I dunno. They're ok. TheOdd1sOut isn't really animated though.


BBS Signature

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-22 08:38:01


At 8/22/21 12:48 AM, MoritzJunker wrote:
At 8/22/21 12:28 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote:
At 8/21/21 11:51 PM, MoritzJunker wrote: Newgrounds. I'm on Newgrounds.

'nuff said.
What about those famous YouTube animator like TheOdd1sOut, Jaiden Animations, and etc
I dunno. They're ok. TheOdd1sOut isn't really animated though.


yeah his style is more like animatics

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-22 16:40:28


I would say newgrouds tbh, there's more variety here than on youtube

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-22 23:32:31


At 8/22/21 04:40 PM, Reaxx wrote: I would say newgrouds tbh, there's more variety here than on youtube


true

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-23 16:44:55


both are cool


the funny game

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-24 03:06:03


arent majority of youtube animators, are (or were) animation memers? and most of them are teenage faggots who would start drama over small fucking shit?


NG BBS's furtard

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-24 03:49:54


At 8/24/21 03:06 AM, sneedsterTaliburn wrote: arent majority of youtube animators, are (or were) animation memers? and most of them are teenage faggots who would start drama over small fucking shit?


Ummm that's a bit insulting since I'm part of that community but I wouldn't start drama for no reason

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-26 13:46:47


The kinds of content you find between YouTube and Newgrounds is so different that there's not really, in my opinion, any direct yes/no answer.

If you prefer inoffensive, relatable comedy animatics, YouTube is probably for you. If you don't mind stuff with a little more "edge" to it and if you just prefer variety, Newgrounds is a better place to find that.


BBS Signature

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-26 13:57:58


At 8/22/21 12:28 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote:
At 8/21/21 11:51 PM, MoritzJunker wrote: Newgrounds. I'm on Newgrounds.

'nuff said.
What about those famous YouTube animator like TheOdd1sOut, Jaiden Animations, and etc


Jaiden is a pretty great person i think, but I think TheOdd1sOut is kinda becoming a sellout


And that’s a fact :3

BBS Signature

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-26 14:13:32


At 8/21/21 05:27 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote: I've always wondered which platform's animators are better, YouTube animators or Newgrounds animators. Both platforms have talented animators but which platform do you guys think have better animators?

newgrounds, in youtube there are many cringe flipaclip animations about how depressed they are


Lolol hai

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-26 16:27:31


Taking into account the "animations" of Gachatubers, Newgrounds wins

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-27 00:36:27


At 8/26/21 04:27 PM, Seyrnox wrote: Taking into account the "animations" of Gachatubers, Newgrounds wins


not gachatubers the storytime animation youtubers are the ones I'm mostly talking about

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-27 00:37:03


At 8/26/21 01:46 PM, ProsciuttoMan wrote: The kinds of content you find between YouTube and Newgrounds is so different that there's not really, in my opinion, any direct yes/no answer.
If you prefer inoffensive, relatable comedy animatics, YouTube is probably for you. If you don't mind stuff with a little more "edge" to it and if you just prefer variety, Newgrounds is a better place to find that.

true

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-27 00:37:45


At 8/26/21 01:57 PM, SuperRipley wrote:
At 8/22/21 12:28 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote:
At 8/21/21 11:51 PM, MoritzJunker wrote: Newgrounds. I'm on Newgrounds.

'nuff said.
What about those famous YouTube animator like TheOdd1sOut, Jaiden Animations, and etc
Jaiden is a pretty great person i think, but I think TheOdd1sOut is kinda becoming a sellout

yeah theodd1sout is somehow becoming worse but I still like him

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-27 00:38:38


At 8/26/21 02:13 PM, Javimaster wrote:
At 8/21/21 05:27 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote: I've always wondered which platform's animators are better, YouTube animators or Newgrounds animators. Both platforms have talented animators but which platform do you guys think have better animators?
newgrounds, in youtube there are many cringe flipaclip animations about how depressed they are

I'm talking about the storytime animators and animators like Alan Becker aka the creator of Animator vs Animation

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-29 08:12:36


At 8/21/21 05:27 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote: I've always wondered which platform's animators are better, YouTube animators or Newgrounds animators. Both platforms have talented animators but which platform do you guys think have better animators?


I don't know because some animators have works in both platforms.

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-29 08:48:12


At 8/29/21 08:12 AM, ngman7 wrote:
At 8/21/21 05:27 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote: I've always wondered which platform's animators are better, YouTube animators or Newgrounds animators. Both platforms have talented animators but which platform do you guys think have better animators?
I don't know because some animators have works in both platforms.


yeah

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-30 02:02:34


At 8/21/21 05:27 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote: I've always wondered which platform's animators are better, YouTube animators or Newgrounds animators. Both platforms have talented animators but which platform do you guys think have better animators?


I think it's newgrounds because newgrounds has some messed up people here who would draw and animate anything in a very odd detail.

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-31 06:28:27


At 8/30/21 02:02 AM, Flame152 wrote:
At 8/21/21 05:27 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote: I've always wondered which platform's animators are better, YouTube animators or Newgrounds animators. Both platforms have talented animators but which platform do you guys think have better animators?
I think it's newgrounds because newgrounds has some messed up people here who would draw and animate anything in a very odd detail.


I like your opinion but I prefer YouTube though

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-31 10:22:25


youtube has good content but newgrounds used to take the cake when it comes to finding new content and games and flash stuff


the funny game

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-31 12:44:07


I think newgrounds is better, YouTube is also good, but my choice is newgrounds, as there is more content in newgrounds. (sorry my English is bad)

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-08-31 16:59:34


At 8/31/21 06:28 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote:
At 8/30/21 02:02 AM, Flame152 wrote:
At 8/21/21 05:27 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote: I've always wondered which platform's animators are better, YouTube animators or Newgrounds animators. Both platforms have talented animators but which platform do you guys think have better animators?
I think it's newgrounds because newgrounds has some messed up people here who would draw and animate anything in a very odd detail.
I like your opinion but I prefer YouTube though


Respect for the manners.

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-09-01 03:49:24


I say the most talented are here. But the most popular are on YouTube of course. Most artists post on both…. What matters the most is that we are there to support and cheer on good quality work.

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-09-01 03:50:41


At 8/31/21 10:22 AM, JBMINERLOL wrote: youtube has good content but newgrounds used to take the cake when it comes to finding new content and games and flash stuff

true

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-09-01 03:50:58


At 8/31/21 12:44 PM, Dezoant wrote: I think newgrounds is better, YouTube is also good, but my choice is newgrounds, as there is more content in newgrounds. (sorry my English is bad)


you did well

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-09-01 03:51:09


At 8/31/21 04:59 PM, Flame152 wrote:
At 8/31/21 06:28 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote:
At 8/30/21 02:02 AM, Flame152 wrote:
At 8/21/21 05:27 AM, PrincetonCartoons wrote: I've always wondered which platform's animators are better, YouTube animators or Newgrounds animators. Both platforms have talented animators but which platform do you guys think have better animators?
I think it's newgrounds because newgrounds has some messed up people here who would draw and animate anything in a very odd detail.
I like your opinion but I prefer YouTube though
Respect for the manners.

haha

Response to YouTube animators vs Newgrounds animators 2021-09-01 03:51:21


At 9/1/21 03:49 AM, EdwardMarr wrote: I say the most talented are here. But the most popular are on YouTube of course. Most artists post on both…. What matters the most is that we are there to support and cheer on good quality work.


yeah