00:00
00:00

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

The Clocks have beaten you

2,497 Views | 56 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 13:45:56

Love em or hate em, they've beaten you fair and square. They are the main topic of conversation. They dominate the board, but without spamming, cos you do it for them.

Oh, and for all the people putting clock after their names in tribute...remember, supporting the clock crew was frowned upon till I made it the cool thing to do.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 13:53:29

y3py3py3p

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 17:06:39

Enjoy your 15 seconds of fame fignuts, soon you will be yesterdays news like All Your Base and the other stupid shit you belong with.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 17:10:02

At 9/22/01 01:53 PM, Cranberry_Clock wrote: y3py3py3p

I came up with your name first, Cranberry! :D

But you forgot the most important one... Mango_clock!

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 17:22:24

At 9/22/01 01:45 PM, TomatoClock wrote: Love em or hate em, they've beaten you fair and square. They are the main topic of conversation. They dominate the board, but without spamming, cos you do it for them.

Oh, and for all the people putting clock after their names in tribute...remember, supporting the clock crew was frowned upon till I made it the cool thing to do.

FUCK YOU.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 17:22:54

I was beaten the easiest.
I never tried to fight back.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 17:31:05

At 9/22/01 01:45 PM, TomatoClock wrote: Love em or hate em, they've beaten you fair and square. They are the main topic of conversation. They dominate the board, but without spamming, cos you do it for them.

NOOOOOOOO! Son of a bitch!

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 17:50:08

Holy Shit! WE'RE FUCKED!!!!!!

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 18:21:58

At 9/22/01 05:50 PM, ShittyBastard wrote:
Holy Shit! WE'RE FUCKED!!!!!!

Oh, poopie!

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 18:37:40

This clock thing is very old now. PLEASE stop talking about them.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 18:55:50

At 9/22/01 06:37 PM, PeskyAwesomeness wrote: This clock thing is very old now. PLEASE stop talking about them.

WE WIN! Everyone must now bow down and love Strawberry Clock, because he loves all of you.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 19:10:41

Clock Crew Sucks

The worst member.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 19:33:12

Fuck da Clock Crew!

And Fuck The Police too!!!

That strawberry clock flash was the lamest piece of shit i've ever seen...beside AdamBomb's flashes.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 19:42:12

A simple change of name does not a clock make; it is determination, pride and selflesness; first, reflecting and gaining the realization that Strawberry_Clock is the king of the portal; second, donating to the community, sewing an american flag and feeding the homeless; third, delibrate meditation upon the essential foundations of being a clock; and finally, the technical affluence in producing cutting-edge flash animations that allude the rather ignorant populous to the teachings of the clocks. I wish you all the best, soon you all will be clocks... and that will be a fine day!!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/frames.php?id=32281

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 19:53:03

At 9/22/01 05:06 PM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote: Enjoy your 15 seconds of fame fignuts, soon you will be yesterdays news like All Your Base and the other stupid shit you belong with.

HAHAHA

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 19:57:06

i think this whole situation is pretty funny
the clocks get power from morons
there are millions of morons in the world
two topics are made about them by themselves and they thing they are controling the bbs
......sigh.....never undersetimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 20:00:25

"At 9/22/01 07:42 PM, PineappleClock wrote:

A simple change of name does not a clock make; it is determination, pride and selflesness; first, reflecting and gaining the realization that Strawberry_Clock is the king of the portal; second, donating to the community, sewing an american flag and feeding the homeless; third, delibrate meditation upon the essential foundations of being a clock; and finally, the technical affluence in producing cutting-edge flash animations that allude the rather ignorant populous to the teachings of the clocks. I wish you all the best, soon you all will be clocks... and that will be a fine day!!

"

What he said.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 20:07:00

At 9/22/01 08:00 PM, OrangeClock wrote: "At 9/22/01 07:42 PM, PineappleClock wrote:

"

What he said.

i hear all the clocks think that orangeclock is just a rotten fruit and that he should be kicked out

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 20:07:51

At 9/22/01 05:06 PM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote: Enjoy your 15 seconds of fame fignuts, soon you will be yesterdays news like All Your Base and the other stupid shit you belong with.

well said... and would you clock peoples top posting so many bunk topics? I've asked you guys nicely like 2 times now. I cna't threaten you with any consequences except that I'm really starting to dislike the whole lot of you. I eman, conceptually I could ask shok and tom to ban the whole lot of you, and I'm sure they would if I asked, but you would just make new names and do teh same stuff tog et even, so could we call it a draw? Stop psoting pointless stuff like "strawberry clock is king" and stop submitting flash that clos the portal, and then ic an like you and we can all be friends. I don't think thats an unreasonable arrangement.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 20:29:45

At 9/22/01 07:10 PM, Slim_JT wrote: Clock Crew Sucks

Damn strait!

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 21:09:19

Shut up!! This is getting annoying!! Give it up Clock crew!! Just fucking leave!!

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 23:10:21

This is what happens when I don't pay attention to the BBS. So anyone care to fill me in on what the clock situation is. Better yet, don't, I'm sure that it would bore me terribly. Oh well, back to making flash than no one is going to fucking appreciate anyway.

-Septy.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 23:16:20

At 9/22/01 07:33 PM, Corpsegrinder wrote: Fuck da Clock Crew!

And Fuck The Police too!!!

That strawberry clock flash was the lamest piece of shit i've ever seen...beside AdamBomb's flashes.

Let's see your movies buttrumpet

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-22 23:46:57

At 9/22/01 01:45 PM, TomatoClock wrote: Oh, and for all the people putting clock after their names in tribute...remember, supporting the clock crew was frowned upon till I made it the cool thing to do.

The Clocks are old news now.

And anyway... Don't you guys have anything better to do?

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-23 00:21:58

Who The Hell Are These Clock Crew F*cks And Why Can't They Get A Life

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-23 01:01:40

all shall feel the bliss of being a clock. Strawberry loves you all. Admire him

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-23 01:21:07

im never going to join the clock crew! EVER! you should all be banned! wade and tom...please put an end to this clock crew!!

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-23 02:14:38

This clock crew shit wasn't funny when it started, it isnt funny now,nor will it ever be funny or whatever the fuck you goddamn fucking retards are going for, do us all a favor and stand in front of a moving train. Strawberry clock started off as an idiot, is still and will always be one. I've been here for a lot longer than any of you morons and i've seen shit like this come and go, thats the way it always was and always will be, stop this shit now so it takes less time for you all to realize what a stupid thing you are doing. What really pisses me off is that this shit happens on every site i enjoy,EVERY GODDAMN ONE has morons like you saying and doing stupid shit to amuse yourselves and piss as many people off as possible, is that what your going for, to piss everyone off? well guess what, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, either leave or stop now or i will do whatever it takes to make yo fucks regret the day you ever came here.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-23 02:28:50

Word of advice clock crew, if you think your lives suck right now, and to give them meaning you do this, they can be worse, so leave, before the BBS regs MAKE it worse.

Response to The Clocks have beaten you 2001-09-23 02:30:30

At 9/23/01 02:28 AM, Xelloss_Metallium wrote: Word of advice clock crew, if you think your lives suck right now, and to give them meaning you do this, they can be worse, so leave, before the BBS regs MAKE it worse.

Uhh Ohh! Some E-Thugs are gonna Cyber Beat down The Clock Crew!