00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme
Upgrade Your Account!

Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Clockday prizes!

1,643 Views | 31 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Clockday prizes! 2021-07-16 23:06:44

Greetings NG!!!!1

It's your old pal VCRClock here. Old like I haven't posted on the NGBBS since like 2007, but I'm the guy who keeps the lights on at the Clock Crew these days.

As you are hopefully already well aware, August 15, 2021 will be the 20th birthday of StrawberryClock's B, the single most groundbreaking multimedia experience ever to have been produced with Macromedia Flash. Unfortunately the B Blu-Ray box set remains in production hell, but to honor this momentous occasion, we'd like to offer a few humble prizes to encourage everyone to participate in Clockday 2021. I'm making this announcement now to give you a little time to put something together!

We'll probably watch as many August 15th submissions as we can stomach, casually pick some favorites from those submissions tagged with #clockday2021, and award the following prizes based on personal prejudice:

1st prize: $100

2nd prize: $75

3rd prize: $50

We'll also award $25 for the best movie/game from an artist we've never heard of, and another $25 VCRCLOCK PRIzE to the best submission made without opening Flash or Adobe Animate (tag it with #vcrclockprize so I don't miss it!)

FINALLY, we have two very special handmade StrawberryClock plushies from @Yarn to give away. We'll pick two winners at random from the pool of people who tag their Clockday submissions with #sbcraffle!

Winners will be announced by 8/17, I reckon. We're looking forward to seeing everybody's work, especially if you kind of suck but you're funny.

Love,

The Clock Crew

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-17 16:56:25 (edited 2021-07-17 16:59:03)

If you put in more than 50 dollars worth of effort you aren't doing it right.

Unless you did it to make it look like you didn't put in that much effort in which case you ARE doing it right.

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-17 17:43:10

i'll probably participate

Notorious internet cunt and JimmyBiscuit's boyfriend

My old username was StaticSkull

Vote Dollar Store Shit Water Best Thread 2021

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-17 18:01:55

At 7/17/21 05:43 PM, DrunkGecko wrote: i'll probably participate

i made my own clock account

and to prove its me

i like to put cassette tapes in my urethra

Main account is definitely not @DrunkGecko

big fart

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-17 18:18:41

At 7/17/21 06:01 PM, EdgeClock wrote:
and to prove its me

shut up retard

nobody loves you

Notorious internet cunt and JimmyBiscuit's boyfriend

My old username was StaticSkull

Vote Dollar Store Shit Water Best Thread 2021

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-17 18:56:44

At 7/16/21 11:06 PM, VCRClock wrote: Greetings NG!!!!1

It's your old pal VCRClock here. Old like I haven't posted on the NGBBS since like 2007, but I'm the guy who keeps the lights on at the Clock Crew these days.

As you are hopefully already well aware, August 15, 2021 will be the 20th birthday of StrawberryClock's B, the single most groundbreaking multimedia experience ever to have been produced with Macromedia Flash. Unfortunately the B Blu-Ray box set remains in production hell, but to honor this momentous occasion, we'd like to offer a few humble prizes to encourage everyone to participate in Clockday 2021. I'm making this announcement now to give you a little time to put something together!

We'll probably watch as many August 15th submissions as we can stomach, casually pick some favorites from those submissions tagged with #clockday2021, and award the following prizes based on personal prejudice:

We'll also award $25 for the best movie/game from an artist we've never heard of, and another $25 VCRCLOCK PRIzE to the best submission made without opening Flash or Adobe Animate (tag it with #vcrclockprize so I don't miss it!)

FINALLY, we have two very special handmade StrawberryClock plushies from @Yarn to give away. We'll pick two winners at random from the pool of people who tag their Clockday submissions with #sbcraffle!

Winners will be announced by 8/17, I reckon. We're looking forward to seeing everybody's work, especially if you kind of suck but you're funny.

Love,
The Clock Crew

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU LOVE YOUR MCDONALDS DONT YE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-17 19:12:14

Love,
The Clock Crew

Man i love seeing the old clocks come out of their graves to haunt us again

death

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-17 21:20:07

At 7/17/21 07:12 PM, gribnag wrote:

Love,
The Clock Crew
Man i love seeing the old clocks come out of their graves to haunt us again

We are the things that were and shall be again

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-19 16:37:49 (edited 2021-07-19 16:38:09)

Oh man, you've got me excited! I'd love to participate!

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-19 16:54:57

Damn, these guys have been on this site more than a new user reading this post born on the day they've registered. I look forward to this!

Fools need tools -._-. and also please clean your room...

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-19 19:24:34

cock day

The poster formerly known as Thor

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-19 21:57:48

Love,
The Clock Crew

oh my god not the fucking clock crew dude fuck off man ugh

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-19 22:13:39

I've Been waiting for this.

Go and subscribe and comment on my flies.

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-19 22:22:51

At 7/19/21 07:24 PM, Gettysburg wrote: cock day

what kinda prizes do they give out for that

sig by Yosos

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-20 00:36:18

someone got a blank video daily first before getting banned, craziest thing since B

I'm playing geometry dash 🥰

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (づOwO)づ legitimately doing reviews, games n' posts, I love you so much <3333

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-20 10:42:03

may the best win

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-20 10:47:26

At 7/19/21 10:22 PM, summerskoo wrote:

the fourth studio album from the Arctic Monkeys

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-20 11:12:47

At 7/20/21 10:47 AM, RobertClock wrote:
At 7/19/21 10:22 PM, summerskoo wrote:
the fourth studio album from the Arctic Monkeys

hahaha

sig by Yosos

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-20 14:26:29 (edited 2021-07-20 14:27:19)

Love,
The Clock Crew

Oh cool! I can't wait!

Pink Sparkles PonyGirl201642

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-20 15:58:01

Love,
The Clock Crew

This sounds so cool! I even made my own Clock Crew OC! She’s Cherryclock! :)iu_362855_5086959.png

Pink Sparkles PonyGirl201642

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-20 17:19:47

pee

get the milk and property

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-20 18:45:30

At 7/20/21 05:19 PM, JOEYTHEMARILLFAN wrote: pee

can't you hold it till we get home joey

sig by Yosos

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-20 21:15:13

At 7/20/21 06:45 PM, summerskoo wrote:
At 7/20/21 05:19 PM, JOEYTHEMARILLFAN wrote: pee
can't you hold it till we get home joey

get the milk and property

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-22 09:25:20

Love,
The Clock Crew

I’m not here for the money, just to pay tribute to B.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hey bitch

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-22 11:33:29

Get in, I'm not going to win anything! GOOD LUCK ALL!

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-22 16:51:21

Cool! I look forward to seeing what everyone makes!

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-23 21:21:25

I would love to participate! Question though, how early can I post it?

BBS Signature

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-23 21:59:35 (edited 2021-07-23 21:59:57)

At 7/23/21 09:21 PM, PencilArtistEnt wrote: I would love to participate! Question though, how early can I post it?

Traditionally, Clockday movies are posted on Clockday. Sometimes even written and animated on Clockday, but start working on it whenever you like.

Response to Clockday prizes! 2021-07-24 09:50:08

At 7/17/21 06:01 PM, EdgeClock wrote:
and to prove its me

what the hell is wrong with you

you use VHS not cassettes

"don't talk to me i'm crazy" - CS 1.6 Barney, MapMaker