ᶜᵃⁿ ᴵ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈˀ
ᶜᵃⁿ ʷᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˀ
ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ 'ᶦⁿᵛᶦᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ', ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᶜᵒⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᵒʳʸˀ ᴵᵗ ᶦˢ ᵐᵉʳᵉˡʸ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵍ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗ, ʰᵒʷᵉᵛᵉʳ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ 'ᵖᵃˢˢᶦᵒⁿ ᵖʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗ', ˢᵒ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏ. ᴵᵗ ᶦˢ ᵒᵖᵗᶦᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒᶦⁿ ᶦⁿ ᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗ, ᵒʳ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ.
ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦˢʰ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᶜᵒⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶦˢ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ... ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵐᵉ ʷᵉˡˡ. ᴵᵗ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵠᵘᶦᵗᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵍ, ᵇᵘᵗ...
...ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ.
In short, this is a small Art 'collaboration' which in the art pieces submitted will be used in a narrative story which will be placed in the Writing forums, something like the 'pictures' of a storybook.
Of course, once it will be released, proper credit will be given. In terms of art, the artist's account being above/under the very piece they made. In terms of other credits, the very start of it.
The link of said 'narrative' will be posted into this thread once released, though it will be very much appreciated if comments of the story remain here.
Small Note - This has a very high chance of being multifandom, if not high, inevitable. So if that is not of your liking, please click away.
Rey Ikusaba, a 23 year old of Japanese Descent, living in Germany, has finally gotten the urge to face the already-crumbling fantasy she has made for herself, and has to fight the very thing she created as her 'avatar', who we can refer to as 'Iko', in order to face reality once and for all.
- Just Don't Be An Asshole (Self Explanatory)
- Have Creative Liberties (Try and give it your own spin, if possible.)
- Draw It In Your Style (Don't tire yourself trying to draw it the exact way it was drawn.)
- Post Your Progress (Your choice.)
- Add Your Own Characters/Weapons (Add in your OC, a character you know of, and/or a lightsaber duel.)
- Double Dip (Submit as many outputs as you like.)
- Ask Questions (Either in general, about the story, or small trolling.)
- Add Some Small Humor/Jokes (Maybe to lighten the conflict? It might or might not work.)
- Give Any Sort of Assistance Outside of Art (Criticism? Ideas? You name it.)
- Submit Any Sort Of NSFW/Problematic Outputs (Do not expect it to take part in the story, but it would be considerable if it's to do a 'little trolling' per se.)
- Stray Away From The Story (Sadly, as much as it would be nice to see them get along, it's a conflict, a clash of ideals.)
- Exploit Any Loopholes Within The Two Listed Above. (Does this rule sound familiar?)
(Advanced apologies, as these 'references' are rushed.)
Seeing her fantasy world crumble again and again, and finally being pushed by someone 'from said fantasy' to put an end to it, after waiting enough and preparing, she, yet still hesitant and anxious, did so. Even going off to finish the job even if it pains her again.
- Willing to get back up again, even if the odds aren't in her favor
- Can make tactics in the drop of a hat, even if it takes a while
- Only Specialized In Melee
- Bringing up certain bad memories (Which will result in her being 'distracted')
- The Hand (Most Specialized)
- The Force
- Basic Fire and Water Jutsus (Least Specialized)
In utter shock and disbelief, and even anger, if you wish to dive deeper, despite being a hero-turned-villain she's determined enough to pursue her other to let her fantasies stay, as the both of them wish for, even until now. Though, she is very much prone to give in to her villainous tendencies, as a result of misunderstanding both fantasy and reality alike.
- Much more specialized in weapons and abilities alike
- Also specialized with Melee and Ranged
- A little bit short-fused/impatient (In which she'll do more 'Do Now, Think Later' mostly.)
- Villainous tendencies (Might get too excited.)
- Anything you wish. (Ex. Super Strength, Bullet Time, Telekinesis, Super Saiyan Rosé, etc.)
- Anything you wish. (Ex. Space, The Middle of Nowhere, An Acid Trip, etc.)
This story will practically not be perfect, as help will be seeked (and credited) to make the story more better.
This is a first, pulling off quite the stunt, so criticism and pointers are very much appreciated.
Updates will surely be made, so please be on the lookout.
Last, but not the least...
Submissions will be closed by the start of July 30th. Most likely 'release date' of the narrative is July 31st.
ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒᵒⁿ.