00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme
Upgrade Your Account!

Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

[ART THREAD COLLAB] What should I draw her doing?- The TRUE Finale.

891 Views | 79 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

ᴴᵉˡˡᵒ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ.

ᶜᵃⁿ ᴵ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈˀ

ᶜᵃⁿ ʷᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˀ

ᴳᵒᵒᵈ.

ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ 'ᶦⁿᵛᶦᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ', ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᶜᵒⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᵒʳʸˀ ᴵᵗ ᶦˢ ᵐᵉʳᵉˡʸ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵍ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗ, ʰᵒʷᵉᵛᵉʳ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ 'ᵖᵃˢˢᶦᵒⁿ ᵖʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗ', ˢᵒ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏ. ᴵᵗ ᶦˢ ᵒᵖᵗᶦᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒᶦⁿ ᶦⁿ ᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗ, ᵒʳ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ.

ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦˢʰ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᶜᵒⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶦˢ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ... ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵐᵉ ʷᵉˡˡ. ᴵᵗ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵠᵘᶦᵗᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵍ, ᵇᵘᵗ...

...ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ.

--------------------

SUMMARY (Project)

In short, this is a small Art 'collaboration' which in the art pieces submitted will be used in a narrative story which will be placed in the Writing forums, something like the 'pictures' of a storybook.

Of course, once it will be released, proper credit will be given. In terms of art, the artist's account being above/under the very piece they made. In terms of other credits, the very start of it.

The link of said 'narrative' will be posted into this thread once released, though it will be very much appreciated if comments of the story remain here.

Small Note - This has a very high chance of being multifandom, if not high, inevitable. So if that is not of your liking, please click away.

--------------------

SUMMARY (Story)

Rey Ikusaba, a 23 year old of Japanese Descent, living in Germany, has finally gotten the urge to
face the already-crumbling fantasy she has made for herself, and has to fight the very thing she
created as her 'avatar', who we can refer to as 'Iko', in order to face reality once and for all.

For further understanding and/or references, refer to Season 1, Season 2, and Season 2.5.

--------------------

GUIDELINES

MAIN

• Just Don't Be An Asshole (Self Explanatory)

YOU CAN

• Have Creative Liberties (Try and give it your own spin, if possible.)
  • Draw It In Your Style (Don't tire yourself trying to draw it the exact way it was drawn.)
  • Post Your Progress (Your choice.)
  • Add Your Own Characters/Weapons (Add in your OC, a character you know of, and/or a lightsaber duel.)
  • Double Dip (Submit as many outputs as you like.)
  • Ask Questions (Either in general, about the story, or small trolling.)
  • Add Some Small Humor/Jokes (Maybe to lighten the conflict? It might or might not work.)
  • Give Any Sort of Assistance Outside of Art (Criticism? Ideas? You name it.)

YOU CANNOT

• Submit Any Sort Of NSFW/Problematic Outputs (Do not expect it to take part in the story, but it would be considerable if it's to do a 'little trolling' per se.)
  • Stray Away From The Story (Sadly, as much as it would be nice to see them get along, it's a conflict, a clash of ideals.)
  • Exploit Any Loopholes Within The Two Listed Above. (Does this rule sound familiar?)

--------------------

REFERENCES

(Advanced apologies, as these 'references' are rushed.)

Rey Ikusaba

iu_357923_8448115.png

Bio

Seeing her fantasy world crumble again and again, and finally being pushed by someone 'from said fantasy' to put an end to it, after waiting enough and preparing, she, yet still hesitant and anxious, did so. Even going off to finish the job even if it pains her again.

'Stats'

Pros

• Willing to get back up again, even if the odds aren't in her favor
  • Can make tactics in the drop of a hat, even if it takes a while

Cons

• Only Specialized In Melee
  • Bringing up certain bad memories (Which will result in her being 'distracted')

Abilities

• The Hand (Most Specialized)
  • The Force
  • Basic Fire and Water Jutsus (Least Specialized)

"Iko"

iu_357924_8448115.pngiu_357925_8448115.png

Bio

In utter shock and disbelief, and even anger, if you wish to dive deeper, despite being a hero-turned-villain she's determined enough to pursue her other to let her fantasies stay, as the both of them wish for, even until now. Though, she is very much prone to give in to her villainous tendencies, as a result of misunderstanding both fantasy and reality alike.

'Stats'

Pros

• Much more specialized in weapons and abilities alike
  • Also specialized with Melee and Ranged

Cons

• A little bit short-fused/impatient (In which she'll do more 'Do Now, Think Later' mostly.)
  • Villainous tendencies (Might get too excited.)

Abilities

• Anything you wish. (Ex. Super Strength, Bullet Time, Telekinesis, Super Saiyan Rosé, etc.)

BACKGROUND

• Anything you wish. (Ex. Space, The Middle of Nowhere, An Acid Trip, etc.)

--------------------

EXTRAS/REMARKS

This story will practically not be perfect, as help will be seeked (and credited) to make the story more better.

This is a first, pulling off quite the stunt, so criticism and pointers are very much appreciated.

Updates will surely be made, so please be on the lookout.

Last, but not the least...

Submissions will be closed by the start of July 30th. Most likely 'release date' of the narrative is July 31st.

--------------------

ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒᵒⁿ.

BBS Signature

At 7/14/21 11:14 PM, shintsukimi205 wrote: ᴴᵉˡˡᵒ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ.
ᶜᵃⁿ ᴵ ᵇᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈˀ
ᶜᵃⁿ ʷᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˀ

ᴳᵒᵒᵈ.

ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ ᵗʰᶦˢ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ 'ᶦⁿᵛᶦᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ', ᵇᵘᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᶜᵒⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ˢᵗᵒʳʸˀ ᴵᵗ ᶦˢ ᵐᵉʳᵉˡʸ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵍ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗ, ʰᵒʷᵉᵛᵉʳ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢᵐᵃˡˡ 'ᵖᵃˢˢᶦᵒⁿ ᵖʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗ', ˢᵒ ᵗᵒ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏ. ᴵᵗ ᶦˢ ᵒᵖᵗᶦᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒᶦⁿ ᶦⁿ ᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗ, ᵒʳ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ.

ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦˢʰ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᶜᵒⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᶦˢ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ... ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵐᵉ ʷᵉˡˡ. ᴵᵗ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵠᵘᶦᵗᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵍ, ᵇᵘᵗ...

...ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ.

--------------------

SUMMARY (Project)

In short, this is a small Art 'collaboration' which in the art pieces submitted will be used in a narrative story which will be placed in the Writing forums, something like the 'pictures' of a storybook.

Of course, once it will be released, proper credit will be given. In terms of art, the artist's account being above/under the very piece they made. In terms of other credits, the very start of it.

The link of said 'narrative' will be posted into this thread once released, though it will be very much appreciated if comments of the story remain here.

Small Note - This has a very high chance of being multifandom, if not high, inevitable. So if that is not of your liking, please click away.

--------------------

SUMMARY (Story)

For further understanding and/or references, refer to Season 1, Season 2, and Season 2.5.

--------------------

GUIDELINES

MAIN

YOU CAN

YOU CANNOT

--------------------

REFERENCES
(Advanced apologies, as these 'references' are rushed.)

Rey Ikusaba

Bio
Seeing her fantasy world crumble again and again, and finally being pushed by someone 'from said fantasy' to put an end to it, after waiting enough and preparing, she, yet still hesitant and anxious, did so. Even going off to finish the job even if it pains her again.

'Stats'
Pros

Cons

Abilities

"Iko"

Bio
In utter shock and disbelief, and even anger, if you wish to dive deeper, despite being a hero-turned-villain she's determined enough to pursue her other to let her fantasies stay, as the both of them wish for, even until now. Though, she is very much prone to give in to her villainous tendencies, as a result of misunderstanding both fantasy and reality alike.

'Stats'
Pros

Cons

Abilities

BACKGROUND

--------------------

EXTRAS/REMARKS

This story will practically not be perfect, as help will be seeked (and credited) to make the story more better.
This is a first, pulling off quite the stunt, so criticism and pointers are very much appreciated.

Updates will surely be made, so please be on the lookout.

Last, but not the least...
Submissions will be closed by the start of July 30th. Most likely 'release date' of the narrative is July 31st.

--------------------

ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒᵒⁿ.

My stupid ass is kinda confused... So basically, in your new thread we post art of Rey or Iko in conflict to kind of create a story even though we'll all have different ideas of what to make at first so it's very unlikely to see the pieces actually making sense in chronological order?

Hmm? Signature text? The hell is that?

Ah, shit...
Too bad I don't know what to do. I'm somewhat unsettled by the events that will unfold as a result of this...
uhhhhhhh idk corruption??? I have no ideas, or at the very least, I'm not feeling very creative right now...

Well, allow me to give you two options to serve as inspiration:

(I am naming these from Undertale stuff and you will not stop me)

--------------------

ACT

Putting it simply, conversing with each other, in a sense.

It could take place before the conflict (Like a dramatic anime scene before a fight), during the conflict (Like their weapons on their necks, about to strike, etc.), or after it (The battle is done, either both are at their last legs, unable to fight, or there's one victor.)

--------------------

FIGHT

Recommended if you're more into 'action-packed scenes'. Let 'em duke it out, add characters/weapons, even! Literally, go haywire.

--------------------

My stupid ass is kinda confused... So basically, in your new thread we post art of Rey or Iko in conflict to kind of create a story even though we'll all have different ideas of what to make at first so it's very unlikely to see the pieces actually making sense in chronological order?

Well, yeah!

Though, I'll obviously try my best to fit 'em all into one story. I may have to be a rearranger, sometimes, depends.

BBS Signature

At 7/15/21 09:45 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
Ah, shit...
Too bad I don't know what to do. I'm somewhat unsettled by the events that will unfold as a result of this...
uhhhhhhh idk corruption??? I have no ideas, or at the very least, I'm not feeling very creative right now...

--------------------

ACT

It could take place before the conflict (Like a dramatic anime scene before a fight), during the conflict (Like their weapons on their necks, about to strike, etc.), or after it (The battle is done, either both are at their last legs, unable to fight, or there's one victor.)

--------------------

FIGHT

Recommended if you're more into 'action-packed scenes'. Let 'em duke it out, add characters/weapons, even! Literally, go haywire.

--------------------

Thanks!

Sorry I got confused

At 7/15/21 09:47 AM, mother-funker wrote:
Ah, shit...

--------------------

ACT

--------------------

FIGHT

--------------------
Thanks!
Sorry I got confused

Hey, no worries'zabout it!

Now that I think about it, I shoulda posted this in the main thing itself, hehe...

BBS Signature

At 7/15/21 09:48 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
Ah, shit...

--------------------

ACT

--------------------

FIGHT

--------------------
Thanks!
Sorry I got confused
Now that I think about it, I shoulda posted this in the main thing itself, hehe...

Imma get to work making a dramatic anime scene

Perhaps watching a shitton of Danganronpa last night will serve as inspiration, heheheheh..... >;)

At 7/15/21 09:52 AM, mother-funker wrote:
Ah, shit...

--------------------

ACT

--------------------

FIGHT

--------------------
Thanks!
Sorry I got confused
Perhaps watching a shitton of Danganronpa last night will serve as inspiration, heheheheh..... >;)

Ohoho.. you sly little d-...ragon.

BBS Signature

so the thing i get is like ''go crazy but follow the storyline'' type of thing

hello may i have a fucking uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh burger

BBS Signature

At 7/15/21 09:57 AM, CatBoyTweek wrote: so the thing i get is like ''go crazy but follow the storyline'' type of thing

Well...

Actually, yeah!

BBS Signature

Ah, shit...

--------------------

ACT

--------------------

FIGHT

--------------------
Thanks!
Sorry I got confused

What if Iko attended Hope's Peak High...? Maybe one of her opponents is, of curse, Monokumaiu_358291_9370803.webp

At 7/15/21 10:53 AM, mother-funker wrote:
Ah, shit...

--------------------

ACT

--------------------

FIGHT

--------------------
Thanks!
Sorry I got confused
What if Iko attended Hope's Peak High...? Maybe one of her opponents is, of curse, Monokuma

This looks so fucking bad

At 7/15/21 01:10 PM, mother-funker wrote:
At 7/15/21 10:53 AM, mother-funker wrote:
Ah, shit...

--------------------

ACT

--------------------

FIGHT

--------------------
Thanks!
Sorry I got confused
What if Iko attended Hope's Peak High...? Maybe one of her opponents is, of curse, Monokuma
This looks so fucking bad

it doesn't tho

BBS Signature

Tell rey that Casey's gonna see her again Casey's gonna be very happy

At 7/16/21 02:07 AM, littewolf49 wrote: Tell rey that Casey's gonna see her again Casey's gonna be very happy

That's for you to decide, pal.

BBS Signature

At 7/16/21 02:22 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
At 7/16/21 02:07 AM, littewolf49 wrote: Tell rey that Casey's gonna see her again Casey's gonna be very happy
That's for you to decide, pal.

Fuck it shes in I still dont fuckin get this shit but lets do this

I started cussin around my brother and he says I remind him of our tank boi and you know what FUCK IT

COCK JOKE

so something like this?

iu_359122_4508551.webp

MEEAT

BBS Signature

At 7/16/21 11:45 AM, matthew61154 wrote: so something like this?

That works!

BBS Signature

MEEAT

BBS Signature

At 7/16/21 01:10 PM, matthew61154 wrote: whelp here ya go

okay

that's pretty epic

BBS Signature

im too lazy to draw the jojo menacing symbol lol

iu_359596_8678138.webp

BBS Signature

At 7/16/21 08:52 PM, CatBoyTweek wrote: im too lazy to draw the jojo menacing symbol lol

No sweat! Just do what you can!

BBS Signature

At 7/16/21 09:08 PM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
At 7/16/21 08:52 PM, CatBoyTweek wrote: im too lazy to draw the jojo menacing symbol lol

Hey, now i'm working in something for this story, i will show ya later and you can tell me if it works or not

At 7/18/21 09:12 AM, parra86rar wrote:
Hey, now i'm working in something for this story, i will show ya later and you can tell me if it works or not

Of course!

BBS Signature

At 7/18/21 09:20 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
Of course!

Here it is, this is my first art with a background iu_360865_9090091.webp

So...as i read, she's the villain so i supposed that a villain needs villain mates

At 7/18/21 09:42 AM, parra86rar wrote:
Of course!
Here it is, this is my first art with a background

So...as i read, she's the villain so i supposed that a villain needs villain mates

okay, now i wanna see where this goes

BBS Signature

This looks like a very worthy project, I'll check more of it later!

Fools need tools -._-. and also please clean your room...

At 7/18/21 09:55 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
Of course!

So...this works for this story? Great

At 7/18/21 10:17 AM, parra86rar wrote:
Of course!

Yeah!

BBS Signature

At 7/18/21 10:31 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
Of course!

Yeah!

Hey, now that Hanky (the chained guy) is Iko's ally, i will make a "redesign" or well "re-clothing" of him, can i post it here as a reference if someone else wants to use him in their art (as a villain)? Just if you want dude :)

At 7/18/21 10:47 AM, parra86rar wrote:
At 7/18/21 10:31 AM, shintsukimi205 wrote:
Of course!

Yeah!
Hey, now that Hanky (the chained guy) is Iko's ally, i will make a "redesign" or well "re-clothing" of him, can i post it here as a reference if someone else wants to use him in their art (as a villain)? Just if you want dude :)

i would like to draw him tbh

BBS Signature