00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LF Piconjo fans who can do FNF music

511 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Yo!! Thanks for clicking my "help wanted" page.

I am working on expanding this Piconjo-approved FNF mod with at least a couple extra Piconjo-lore inspired stages in time for the EuroP33n Piconjo day (Sept 6).

I have recently learned I am absolute trash at making my own music, and sadly I can only harass TeraVex so much (he's very busy), who is working on doing canon Piconjo's songs.

I've been expanding the weeks' art & programming at a decent rate, and I've so far got Sticonjo and his stage done, featuring stick bf and gf:

iu_349881_8988172.gif

okay since the big webp didn't work you get a bad gif sorry

(This is running B-side Pico and not a custom Piconjo song) Looking for something kind of rock-y for him. I'm ok with giving him a voice separate from whatever TeraVex is cooking up, but if you want the voice stems I can probably pester him for it.

And Jerkoffman's sprites done as of last night. I don't quite have a good idea for him, but something somewhat chaotic would be good, but a unique remix of Jerkoffman's song would be stellar as one of the three. (I have this available as a soundfile if you need to reference it)

iu_349873_8988172.webp

i'm also thinking about doing a Legendary Frog stage as well (you can see him in the bg of Sticonjo; it would likely expand that stage rather than be completely new) and I would like extra crusty FF-esque music for him with a gargle-y frog voice, like this, and slightly off key.

I don't want his songs to be total boppers so I might be able to pull this off myself, but I'm still learning LMMS, and am the only artist/programmer so I have a lot to do as-is. I also haven't tackled his animations yet, but I already know what I want to do for them, so I'll have those done shortly.

If you've got some samples of music / FNF stuff you've done and you think you can pull one of these off, drop a line. I'll be bumping with updates as I've got them. I also kind of don't want to work with any minors because I'm an old fart and the online culture of minors kind of frighten me, so please be an adult who's comfortable with Piconjo & co's brand of offensive humor.

Talked to a couple people but I still don't have anything solid, so have some updates and a bump:

LF and Jerkoffman are in. I still need to do Jerkoffman's stage but LF will be sharing Stickonjo's and his.

iu_361460_8988172.gif

Notice LF is removed from the background if he's the opponent. It's still the same stage, but I got asset swapping working.

iu_361461_8988172.gif

Stick BF has a custom death! (I have already fixed the animation errors).

iu_361459_8988172.gif