00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Worst game you ever played

2,153 Views | 57 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Worst game you ever played 2021-09-26 11:41:57

Sonic Forces

Response to Worst game you ever played 2021-09-27 21:24:40

The worst one I've ever played would have to be Tom and Jerry for Snes ... that's probably the only bad game I had in my library

Response to Worst game you ever played 2021-09-28 15:00:36

Deus Ex: Invisible War.

Response to Worst game you ever played 2021-09-28 15:14:30

Bioshock Infinite

I exist

I guess

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2021-12-11 10:44:56

At 9/28/21 03:14 PM, Damianito wrote: Bioshock Infinite

I actually liked the game

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-01-20 08:42:23

At 7/4/21 10:00 AM, JizzyJazz wrote: postal 3.

We don't talk about that game.

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-01-23 06:57:21

Call of Duty Ghosts. It was so fucking boring, slow, clunky and ugly. No wonder why the servers are dead, even now compared to when I first played it back in 2017 (iirc). I'm ashamed that I even bought it and that I still have a disc copy. Well, I guess i'll keep the garbage game anyways.

Goodlands, a mere name that implies a land where balkanization doesn't happen.

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-01-23 16:13:04

League of Legends

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-01-24 00:32:56

First two games to come to mind were Rollercoaster Tycoon World and Magical Drop V, the former would lag really badly and the latter I straight up I was unable to play after a certain extent. Actually I also had Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D which wasn't broken but just super boring.

A socially awkward goof | Takes forever to reply to things | Posts drawings sometimes

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-01-25 00:00:09

Sonic Adventure 1

EJECTO SEATO CUZ

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-01-25 06:12:59

Fallout 4 I was really looking forward to this game and was terribly disappointed with the result. Repetitive gameplay and a boring main story, and terrible design and lame characters and a revamped RPG system, even the voice acting of the main characters. My hopes were dashed...

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-01-30 16:28:29

I thoroughly distaste Apex Legends. Should've just kept it as Titanfall 3 instead of capitalising on Fortnite's success

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-02-18 12:13:36

One Leaves. it's just a buggy anti smoking psa game. lags too much on Xbox. also there's several points where you can softlock the game if you manage to climb over stuff.

it's listed as a horror game but it's not the least bit scary.

its time of the year

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-02-18 21:39:28

At 1/24/22 12:32 AM, BluShroom20 wrote: First two games to come to mind were Rollercoaster Tycoon World and Magical Drop V, the former would lag really badly and the latter I straight up I was unable to play after a certain extent. Actually I also had Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D which wasn't broken but just super boring.

The devs that made RCT great broke off and made a spiritual successor in Planet Coaster. Have you played that?

My worst games are:

- Jupiter Strike (an unfairly difficult Star Fox ripoff with no saves or continues)

- Celebrity Deathmatch (it's fun...for about 30 minutes, then you've done everything of any value)

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-02-19 00:27:39

At 2/18/22 09:39 PM, Th-e wrote:
At 1/24/22 12:32 AM, BluShroom20 wrote: First two games to come to mind were Rollercoaster Tycoon World and Magical Drop V, the former would lag really badly and the latter I straight up I was unable to play after a certain extent. Actually I also had Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D which wasn't broken but just super boring.
The devs that made RCT great broke off and made a spiritual successor in Planet Coaster. Have you played that?

My worst games are:
- Jupiter Strike (an unfairly difficult Star Fox ripoff with no saves or continues)
- Celebrity Deathmatch (it's fun...for about 30 minutes, then you've done everything of any value)

I own Planet Coaster but never got around to playing it yet.

A socially awkward goof | Takes forever to reply to things | Posts drawings sometimes

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-02-19 20:20:21

At 7/11/21 04:25 PM, Healmore6969 wrote: Balan wonderworld
i bought this game excepting it to be good

but unfortunately it wasn’t

I saw someone play it and I have never gotten so furiously mad at a game I've never even played before. It clearly had so much potential but it got fumbled so severely that if you wanted to make this game good, you could have to remake the entire thing from the ground up. The part of the game that pisses me off the most is the how they made Balan only usable in those shitty quick time events. He's a very pretty dude and I would think he would get some meaningful segments and I get blueballed by this awful QTE garbage. Honestly I hope this game can get completely remade into what it should be but I know that likely will never happen.

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-02-20 11:16:04

Phantasy Star Universe. The protagonist is obnoxious and unlikable yet the game treats him like you are supposed to love him. I barely made it through the first 30 minutes of cutscenes before giving up on it and never tried it since. It is like they took the idea of Tidus from FF10 yet couldn't tell the game was aware how annoying Tidus was and others didn't like him to begin with as a result of his antics, which made having an annoying character good because it was clear it was a character flaw that had to be dealt with rather than him being a mary sue.

Sure there are worse games, but most of them are obvious and I don't remember specifically. But that one stuck with me as an example of how to instantly ruin a game with the introduction.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-02-20 15:47:08

ATV: Thunder Ridge Riders/Monster Truck Mayhem for the DS. Pure awfulness jammed inside a cartridge.

Firstly, both games look HORRENDOUS. I'm not too enthusiastic about graphics, but GOOD LORD the graphics of these games makes my eyes gush blood. Second, the games control HORRIBLY. Good luck trying to steer. Third, each games has ONE track a piece and it is repeated at nauseam. You are going to lose your mind after five minutes of listening. Luckily, Monster Truck Mayhem only lasts thirty minutes, I don't know about ATV: Thunder Ridge Rider because I can't get past the first level because the controls are so AWFUL.

If you want a more perfect embodiment of awfulness, look no further than ATV: Thunder Ridge Riders and Monster Truck Mayhem for the DS.

You still don't have a SEGA CD? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one?

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-02-25 20:36:45

Not a bad game I am sure but I was extremely disappointed in Ninja Town. I am sure tower defense players love it but when I saw the cover art I thought it was a cute platformer where I could play as an adorable ninja doing jumps and stuffs. Needless to say I discovered at a young age that tower defense games were not for me.

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-02-25 22:04:04

I played a shrek game on a leap frog God rest my soul

Fredrick piss water the 3rd

my best thread

My channel :)

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-02-28 12:05:11

SEGA Superstar Tennis for DS.

What the fuck was that

Cool, wild and Groovy beat.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-03-10 21:49:27

At 7/4/21 10:00 AM, JizzyJazz wrote: postal 3.

Same here. I regret everything.

New issue of the CHAINGUN ISLAND ZINE every MONTH!

Keep it ECLECTIC!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-03-11 14:19:43

I don't think I have a "worst" game, but I can't for the life of me finish Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga.

The game isn't great on its own, but like... I somewhat enjoy episode one of the game. I enjoy it enough to beat it TWICE anyway.

I cannot finish episode two. It's boring and tedious to play. I don't know if it's because I have nothing to comment on it or what, but I stopped playing somewhere around eight years ago because of it. I came back and restarted the entire game just to catch up, and once I finished episode one and started episode two, I stopped after a few hours. Again.

Pain.

π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–˜π–Š π–π–”π–—π–“π–˜ π–†π–—π–Š π–‹π–šπ–‘π–‘ 𝖔𝖋 π–˜π–Šπ–ˆπ–—π–Šπ–™π–˜

Art Thread ✦ Discord Server

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-03-12 04:38:39

those fucking bubsy games.

PLAY DEEP ROCK GALACTIC NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-03-12 07:27:08

Heartomics: Lost Count

I got a free Steam key for it.

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-03-14 17:33:11

mario's time machine for Nintendo Play Station

super mario bros 4

chip dale 3

You're either noobie or you're hacking.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-03-14 18:02:16

At 3/14/22 05:33 PM, borkborkimashork wrote: mario's time machine for Nintendo Play Station
super mario bros 4
chip dale 3

also home alone

You're either noobie or you're hacking.

BBS Signature

Response to Worst game you ever played 2022-03-14 21:28:09

In terms of web games, not sure. In terms of console games, probably that free Kirby one on the Nintendo Switch. Too lazy to identify it, but I remember thinking β€œWow, this is a rip-off”. I guess it was OK for being free though

Get a job