00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

FNF Reference in DHAR MANN Video FULL ANALYSIS/REACTION

178 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Alright, so as someone who has sold his soul to the video game Friday Night Funkin, I feel that it is vital for me to react to this 2 second reference.

To begin with, I'll start with just judging Dhar Mann in general. The overall concept his videos(like just teaching lessons) have are nice, but his execution is..not very good. His actors are good at their job, but the writing Dhar Mann has them act out can be better done by a 4 year old, it sounds extremely unnatural and very forced. He also collaborates with infamous Youtubers like Sssniperwolf, who has terrible content, and the Royalty Family who pretty much exploit their kids for views. At this point, you already know this channel is made for kids who can't process what is bad or good writing. Also the shit is too predictable AND repetitive(look up Dhar Man Autistic Kid gets bullied and a dozen of videos will pop up), but anyways,

let's move on to the actual reaction.

iu_330699_9145960.png

Here we can see that one of the child actors is playing the game on his tablet, which feels wrong since that makes this game Unofficial. The game Friday Night Funkin was NOT made for kids around this child's age, which is like 8 or 9. Did Dhar Man really decide to put a School Shooting related character in a video about a kid cheating at school? Yes, yes he did. He really could have even used Skid and Pump, who are less, idkf, school shooting related. Moreover, let's talk about the Gameplay. The kid swiped left like 5 times and somehow got the arrows down. Dhar Man has likely never played FNF ever in his life and just added it to be more relatable to the stupid ass 5 year olds who filled up every corner of this hellish fandom. I also analyzed the scene even more because I have no life, but it looks like the exact song is Pico Easy Mode, which you can see by the mapping if you played FNF more than you should and have decent mapping memory on week 3. I despise Mikey and his little experience with the game. This scene has taken 2 seconds out of my life that I would never be able to get back, but I mean the reaction was kinda fun to write down- That really is the only thing these videos are good for, to milk content off of for commentary channels.

Imagine you make a character who shoots children to survive, only for that character to appear in a Dhar Mann video around 21 years later? Such pain, such embarrassment, such regret.

I saw this through a Kwite video and also used the actual video to make sure it was real

Kwite Video: https://youtu.be/yk_LikvSzQc

Actual Video: https://youtu.be/M3fEMJN462M

thats absolute fucking GOLD

Notorious internet cunt and JimmyBiscuit's boyfriend

My old username was StaticSkull

Vote Dollar Store Shit Water Best Thread 2021

BBS Signature

this is the best in depth review/analysis of a single scene in a dhar mann video i have ever seen.

there's an untapped market in chiliomb merchandise!

website

BBS Signature

Fnf on a Ipad?

I am the guy who asked, Alloy fan or something,

BBS Signature

At 6/14/21 06:42 PM, ErrorUsernamNotFound wrote: Fnf on a Ipad?

Yeah lmao, pretty sure it's not a thing yet, but my little cousin does play terrible rip-offs of FNF on his ipad so I predict that that's what it is. God even seeing it being played on an iPad just melts my braincells

At 6/14/21 06:27 PM, YourGuyIsa wrote: Alright, so as someone who has sold his soul to the video game Friday Night Funkin, I feel that it is vital for me to react to this 2 second reference.
To begin with, I'll start with just judging Dhar Mann in general. The overall concept his videos(like just teaching lessons) have are nice, but his execution is..not very good. His actors are good at their job, but the writing Dhar Mann has them act out can be better done by a 4 year old, it sounds extremely unnatural and very forced. He also collaborates with infamous Youtubers like Sssniperwolf, who has terrible content, and the Royalty Family who pretty much exploit their kids for views. At this point, you already know this channel is made for kids who can't process what is bad or good writing. Also the shit is too predictable AND repetitive(look up Dhar Man Autistic Kid gets bullied and a dozen of videos will pop up), but anyways,
let's move on to the actual reaction.

Here we can see that one of the child actors is playing the game on his tablet, which feels wrong since that makes this game Unofficial. The game Friday Night Funkin was NOT made for kids around this child's age, which is like 8 or 9. Did Dhar Man really decide to put a School Shooting related character in a video about a kid cheating at school? Yes, yes he did. He really could have even used Skid and Pump, who are less, idkf, school shooting related. Moreover, let's talk about the Gameplay. The kid swiped left like 5 times and somehow got the arrows down. Dhar Man has likely never played FNF ever in his life and just added it to be more relatable to the stupid ass 5 year olds who filled up every corner of this hellish fandom. I also analyzed the scene even more because I have no life, but it looks like the exact song is Pico Easy Mode, which you can see by the mapping if you played FNF more than you should and have decent mapping memory on week 3. I despise Mikey and his little experience with the game. This scene has taken 2 seconds out of my life that I would never be able to get back, but I mean the reaction was kinda fun to write down- That really is the only thing these videos are good for, to milk content off of for commentary channels.

Imagine you make a character who shoots children to survive, only for that character to appear in a Dhar Mann video around 21 years later? Such pain, such embarrassment, such regret.

I saw this through a Kwite video and also used the actual video to make sure it was real
Kwite Video: https://youtu.be/yk_LikvSzQc
Actual Video: https://youtu.be/M3fEMJN462M

Just realized that it's on easy cause if the kid missed by a lot the "Shit" word or signal or whatever would have appeared, LOL

At 6/14/21 06:45 PM, YourGuyIsa wrote:
At 6/14/21 06:42 PM, ErrorUsernamNotFound wrote: Fnf on a Ipad?
Yeah lmao, pretty sure it's not a thing yet, but my little cousin does play terrible rip-offs of FNF on his ipad so I predict that that's what it is. God even seeing it being played on an iPad just melts my braincells

Fnf still doesn't have mobile ports, but if it did it will look fucking terrible

I am the guy who asked, Alloy fan or something,

BBS Signature

Just make you post Leafy era Youtube channel already.

Communicating from Microsoft Edge

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Timestamp?

We do a little trolling

BBS Signature

At 6/14/21 07:37 PM, AceHilm009 wrote: Timestamp?

Nevermind, found it, 3:58

We do a little trolling

BBS Signature

FNF ON IPAD?????????? OMG! WAIT HOW IS HE PLAYING I AM CONFUSION ALSO-

Lookin for who asked, I like edgy and flash stuff. Heard Candice and Joe got in a relationship recently. GODDAMN IT WEGRA!

BBS Signature