00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Halloween Animation Collab 2021

1,430 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-01 21:54:20

Hey Newgrounds!

We're getting ready for Halloween early this year with another Dr. Good's Operating Theatre! This Halloween @Rannitx and I are creating another anthology show, hosted by a unhinged freudian doctor, where we show the creativity and imbecility of people through animated horror shorts. 

YOU CAN ANIMATE ANYTHING THAT IS WITHIN THE HORROR GENRE. 

• Horror Comedy is fine and great, but this year we encourage weird and disturbing animations. 

Deadline- September 24th.

Animated Short Length- 15 seconds - 1 minute. (if it’s a little longer/shorter we’ll probably be okay with it. Just ask!) 

If you need help with backgrounds, color, voice acting, writing, or you want to contribute but don’t have time to animate. There’s a community of help and people who need help here- Discord Server.

_______PREVIOUS DR. GOOD SHOWS____________

Dr. Good's Operating Theatre 2020

Dr. Good's Operating Theatre 2019

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-02 00:21:17

At 6/1/21 09:54 PM, DannyGoodShirt wrote:

Awh Yeah

At 6/1/21 09:54 PM, DannyGoodShirt wrote: Hey Newgrounds!

We're getting ready for Halloween early this year with another Dr. Good's Operating Theatre! This Halloween @Rannitx and I are creating another anthology show, hosted by a unhinged freudian doctor, where we show the creativity and imbecility of people through animated horror shorts. 

Animated Short Length- 15 seconds - 1 minute. (if it’s a little longer/shorter we’ll probably be okay with it. Just ask!) 

If you need help with backgrounds, color, voice acting, writing, or you want to contribute but don’t have time to animate. There’s a community of help and people who need help here- Discord Server.

how can i join?

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-02 16:16:19

At 6/2/21 08:52 AM, hutor656 wrote:

how can i join?

Send an email of your animated short to Dannygoodshirt@gmail.com

-or-

Join the discord server! Discord Server

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-02 16:34:04

Forgot to state, this can be M rated but not A rated. Thanks!

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-03 16:57:22

Ah, I'll participate because I have a Halloween cartoon in mind, but it might be longer than the current time limit, if it is okay with you guys, if not than I can always do something else

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-04 04:49:18

spooky month on june pog

Satire

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-04 13:36:57

It’s okay if it’s a little longer but not to much.

also, some people are making an edited version for the collab and then posting the full version separate.

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-04 13:38:10

It’s extremely important to give animators several months so they can procrastinate to the last minute! Lol

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-04 15:18:41

You know I'm game my dude! Hit me up for voices everyone!

You need a voice? I got plenty for ya! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-06 10:42:07

YyyYyyYyyyy

Haallloooowweeennn OwO

flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

Ask me anyting :3

BBS Signature

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-10 22:38:07

i had an idea for a lock legion collab with a horror theme but didint make it due to time constraints..

im gonna fucking join this 🤘

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-11 17:39:48

I would love to collaborate as a Voice Actor, for anyone that needs it!

I don't have a proper demo reel, but you can check out some of my performances in the Newgrounds Voice Actor Collab Part 1:

Response to Halloween Animation Collab 2021 2021-06-14 11:59:26

How can i join in?