Be a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

  • 779,940 Views
  • 19,378 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-06-22 19:12:24 Reply

At 6/22/14 02:25 AM, Piggler wrote: I find the lack of activity here in the last month quite disappointing.

I am getting very fucked up recently, took (real) acid yesterday, took acid, mdma and ketamine a week ago, s'all good, weekends eh

SWIM has DMT, not sure how to ingest it if anyone has any ideas

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-06-23 04:04:20 Reply

Any have experience with san pedro cactus "incense" or the like? Shrooms are my favorite drug to the point that it's the only one I want to do anymore, but seeing as possession of any amount is a fucking felony here I want to find something similar that I can obtain legally.

The only thing that bothers me about the de-facto legal cacti is that you have to choke down like 30 grams of the shit, and since I don't have my own place extraction is basically off the table.

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-06-23 06:44:27 Reply

I've had it, was very nice, smash it up and eat it with a yoghurt, it does taste absolutely inedible but then again so do many things

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-07-04 02:07:21 Reply

So it's the fourth of July AKA America Day. I'm not doing much of anything special, but getting baked and watching the fireworks is usually fun.

The Stoner's Club


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
MrApophis
MrApophis
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Writer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-07-04 17:50:15 Reply

bitch

you know wat i want?!!?11

i wanna talk to sampson
fly me to the moon
like that bitch Alice Kramden!
'Cause it's hard being black and gifted!
Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

HeavyMetalGuy
HeavyMetalGuy
  • Member since: Jun. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-07-28 00:25:29 Reply

Haven't really posted in here before. Blazed right now.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-07-28 15:15:59 Reply

I just found out my former best friend was shot and killed last year and I didn't even know until now. That's pretty fucked up. Just blazed one in his honor.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-07-30 05:39:20 Reply

those nights where you trip alone on research chemicals, watch the entire shrek series and weeks after you still relate everything in your life to shrek


Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
Clock-Ninja
Clock-Ninja
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-07-31 13:22:15 Reply

I got banned from my favorite DXM forum. Now trying to find a replacement group, remember coming here a lot when I first started smoking weed but that was a long time ago.

Anyone here recommend any alternative drug communities? Preferably ones that are closed groups and require validation?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-01 00:37:25 Reply

At 7/31/14 01:22 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I got banned from my favorite DXM forum. Now trying to find a replacement group, remember coming here a lot when I first started smoking weed but that was a long time ago.

Anyone here recommend any alternative drug communities? Preferably ones that are closed groups and require validation?

420chan can be pretty good, although it doesn't require registration. Their /dis/ board can be pretty good, but recently tripfags have been shitting it up really bad. If you can sift through their attention whoring bullshit you can actually have a good discussion and maybe learn something new. Oh, and you should avoid /weed/, it's full of ignorant poser stoners and there's rarely ever any good threads.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-01 01:23:47 Reply

drugs-forum.com is p neat, has a lot of information on dosages etc.
Though it is supposed to be a "harm reduction forum" so you will get a lot of "don't do it"

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-11 11:02:37 Reply

At 7/31/14 01:22 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I got banned from my favorite DXM forum. Now trying to find a replacement group, remember coming here a lot when I first started smoking weed but that was a long time ago.

Anyone here recommend any alternative drug communities? Preferably ones that are closed groups and require validation?

I'm on r/drugs a lot now

Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-16 12:49:43 Reply

psychonaut. com was my shit

i learned alot on that website, lots of spiritual trippy people and lots of love, not much trolling.

the english section might have died down a bit but its still poppin over there

im bout to take my first dab of the day!

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-23 09:18:43 Reply

Hey Stoners! It's been a while.

Here's my current dilemma, I've got some weed but sadly I only have tobacco from a cigarette. I prefer rolling tobacco and blunts make my throat tickle. So, I currently sat here trying to locate a mate with rolling tobacco that they are willing to part with. Probably doesn't help that I only have one joints worth so I'm less inclined to share.

Well, that's what I'm up to. How is everybody else?


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Canas
Canas
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 32
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-23 16:40:28 Reply

I recently started renting this apartment, and when I went to go look at it for the first time I noticed it had a heat lamp in the bathroom. It's also one of those apartments that has screaming hot boiling ass water.

There's just something special about a true Hawaiian hotbox, it's a spiritual experience. Weed is my spirit guide.

Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-08-24 13:14:10 Reply

At 8/23/14 04:40 PM, Canas wrote: Weed is my spirit guide.

amen, brother

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-07 04:12:28 Reply

So I blew 40mg adderall after smoking a bowl. Now I remember why I used to love amphetamines. I just wish snorting addy lasted longer. Like just an hour longer at least. I could just plug it and get high BA and long duration, but I just don't feel like spraying drugs up my ass and shitting orange sugar, at least not at the moment. Could be messy. I'm kind of rambling, but the moral of the story is stimulants are awesome.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-21 10:35:02 Reply

Hey guys, long time no see.

I took acid for the first time today a few minutes ago. Interested to see where this goes. Will update afterwards.


BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-21 16:09:19 Reply

At 9/21/14 10:35 AM, saltovergray wrote: Hey guys, long time no see.

I took acid for the first time today a few minutes ago. Interested to see where this goes. Will update afterwards.

If it's legit lsd, you'll have fun even if you don't trip very hard. If it's nbomes or some other RC like most tabs are, it's a different experience and IMO far less enjoyable and can have a really shitty body load.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-22 18:49:25 Reply

At 9/21/14 04:09 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 9/21/14 10:35 AM, saltovergray wrote: Hey guys, long time no see.

I took acid for the first time today a few minutes ago. Interested to see where this goes. Will update afterwards.
If it's legit lsd, you'll have fun even if you don't trip very hard. If it's nbomes or some other RC like most tabs are, it's a different experience and IMO far less enjoyable and can have a really shitty body load.

It was legit LSD (as far as I know, no taste on the blotter or anything). I had a fantastic time, although the two others I were tripping with didn't enjoy it. They were both hungover from drinking excessively the night before and having taken shrooms at the same time (not their smartest idea, I know.) Lots of drawing, lots of talking, and lots of fun. Will probably do again sometime in the future, although not any time soon.

Feeling pretty bored/drained out today, but from what I gather that is to be expected. I am glad for having had the experience.


BBS Signature
saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-26 11:51:49 Reply

Scored some amphetamines recently (in the form of 20 mg Adderrall tabs). Took one at 10:30, and by 10:45 I was blazing through my coursework. I had to limit myself from writing a 4 page essay on the cultivation of values through television and mass media since the assignment only asked for a 1-2 page essay.

Needless to say I am enjoying this productivity. Bless my low body weight and general low tolerance to these sorts of things, honestly. I am aware that messing around with this sort of stuff is dangerous, but I am enjoying it. I would describe it much like I would for caffeine tablets, except much more productive and less jittery.

Off to class now. Math should be fun, which is strange due to my normal aversion to math.


BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-09-28 16:42:41 Reply

At 9/26/14 11:51 AM, saltovergray wrote: Scored some amphetamines recently (in the form of 20 mg Adderrall tabs). Took one at 10:30, and by 10:45 I was blazing through my coursework. I had to limit myself from writing a 4 page essay on the cultivation of values through television and mass media since the assignment only asked for a 1-2 page essay.

Needless to say I am enjoying this productivity. Bless my low body weight and general low tolerance to these sorts of things, honestly. I am aware that messing around with this sort of stuff is dangerous, but I am enjoying it. I would describe it much like I would for caffeine tablets, except much more productive and less jittery.

Off to class now. Math should be fun, which is strange due to my normal aversion to math.

20mg is a pretty low dose for anything other than being productive. The real fun starts at 40mg+. Just don't expect to get anything useful done. Snorting them has higher BA than eating them, but only lasts like 2 hours tops.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-07 22:33:09 Reply

Got 2 hits of "acid" recently, the guy said you have to hold it in your mouth for about 2 hours for it to work so I think it's an RC or something... I wrapped them in foil and put them in my freezer for now. Might try it on Friday.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-09 01:08:08 Reply

At 10/7/14 10:33 PM, Entice wrote: Got 2 hits of "acid" recently, the guy said you have to hold it in your mouth for about 2 hours for it to work so I think it's an RC or something... I wrapped them in foil and put them in my freezer for now. Might try it on Friday.

Probably nbomes. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for them. Could still be fun. I'm going to try to get some of what i've been told is real lsd soon. I'll take it in front them as I get it anyway just so i'll immediately know if they're ripping me off with RCs.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-10 11:55:06 Reply

At 10/9/14 01:08 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Probably nbomes. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for them. Could still be fun. I'm going to try to get some of what i've been told is real lsd soon. I'll take it in front them as I get it anyway just so i'll immediately know if they're ripping me off with RCs.

$15 a hit, but I got the guy to throw in a gram of good weed in with them.
I threw them in a bag on my way to a friend's house and they disappeared! Hopefully they're not on the floor of my bedroom right now-

When the guy reups I'll get two more, sometimes he lowers the price to 5 a hit so I'll try to get them around then

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-10 17:31:16 Reply

At 10/10/14 11:55 AM, Entice wrote:
At 10/9/14 01:08 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Probably nbomes. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for them. Could still be fun. I'm going to try to get some of what i've been told is real lsd soon. I'll take it in front them as I get it anyway just so i'll immediately know if they're ripping me off with RCs.
$15 a hit, but I got the guy to throw in a gram of good weed in with them.
I threw them in a bag on my way to a friend's house and they disappeared! Hopefully they're not on the floor of my bedroom right now-

When the guy reups I'll get two more, sometimes he lowers the price to 5 a hit so I'll try to get them around then

I'd be seriously pissed if I bought nbomes for 15 a hit. 5 is reasonable, but they're worth less than 10 cents a hit. IMO nbomes aren't even enjoyable at all and the body load makes it even worse.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-13 20:40:54 Reply

At 10/10/14 05:31 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: I'd be seriously pissed if I bought nbomes for 15 a hit. 5 is reasonable, but they're worth less than 10 cents a hit. IMO nbomes aren't even enjoyable at all and the body load makes it even worse.

nbomes aren't orally active though, are they? I swallowed both tabs instead of putting them under my tongue and I definitely tripped.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-13 20:55:45 Reply

At 10/13/14 08:40 PM, Entice wrote: nbomes aren't orally active though, are they? I swallowed both tabs instead of putting them under my tongue and I definitely tripped.

No, they're not orally active. Stuff has a good chance of being legit then.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-14 20:39:30 Reply

At 10/13/14 08:55 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
At 10/13/14 08:40 PM, Entice wrote: nbomes aren't orally active though, are they? I swallowed both tabs instead of putting them under my tongue and I definitely tripped.
No, they're not orally active. Stuff has a good chance of being legit then.

Awesome. Guess I can scratch that one off my bucket list.
I liked shrooms a lot better though.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-10-21 23:22:15 Reply

At 10/19/14 03:32 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Yall use handheld vape ejuice type stuff before? Like that blackout x type shit?
What's it like? What's your reviews?

Like ecig liquid? It can be decent and you can get shit with tons of nicotine in it if you want. It's not quite the same buzz as a cig though.

Hey guys. I had GREAT question but I've forgotten it. Oh well.

Do you guys prefer to do indica or sativa or a mix? What's your favorite way of smoking it?

I usually like sativas better, since I like the mental boost and energy. Indica is nice for pain or sickness, though. I don't really have the luxury of choosing though and I'm going to smoke it regardless.

Do you smoke alone, with friends, or only at parties? What do you do while high?

I smoke with friends a lot, but I also smoke a decent amount alone.

You can't donate eggs unless you stop smoking weed. Could make almost 30000 from selling them. Should I do it? I don't plan on having my own. This way my gene would still pass on though. Weird to have my offspring out there and not know about em?

If you stop smoking just long enough to pass a drug test, you could buy a lot of nug with 30 grand. Go for it if that sounds appealing to you.


PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature