New Topic Respond to this Topic
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-15 01:15:54 Reply

At 1/14/14 07:09 PM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: So, I've gotta ask.. What's everyone's opinion on stimulants?

I know a lot of people are really big on downers. Never really understood all the hype with that, aside from alcohol. I friggin' love alcohol. Uppers, on the other hand.. oh yeah. The increased sociability and motivation. The clarity of thought. So nice. I don't know anyone who can get drunk, or take some benzos, and get their whole house clean. Give this guy some amp, and not only will I get the whole house clean, but I'll also do it while having a conversation about whatever topic one throws at me. Gah, uppers are nice.

Was prescribed various stims for years, then wasn't. Few years later I found all the old bottles and got into recreational use. Did some pretty heavy use for a month or so, but never did many stims after that. I find it really depends on the stim whether I like it, but stims are a very diverse category. Even the best experiences I've had on stims, though, are just not that great comparatively to other drugs. I really prefer downers. I just like to chill out and my heart ain't what it used to be.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Promethicus
Promethicus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-15 23:16:36 Reply

I love the psychedelics, shrooms, weed, dmt

SapphireLight
SapphireLight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Artist
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-16 03:42:40 Reply

At 1/14/14 07:09 PM, AmateurPsychonaut wrote: So, I've gotta ask.. What's everyone's opinion on stimulants?

They make hang-gliding even more fun.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-16 22:37:13 Reply

Ambien sounds funny as shit

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-17 13:17:12 Reply

At 1/16/14 10:37 PM, Entice wrote: Ambien sounds funny as shit

I'd like to try it. I heard it's weird since it's kinda like a benzo with delirient-esque hallucinations.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-20 17:20:50 Reply

Made some dank ass iso hash from cleaning out my friend's grinder yesterday. Just soak each dirty piece of the grinder in iso til it's clean and let all the iso evaporate on a plate under a fan for a few hours. The guide I read said it takes about 3 hours to evaporate, but they used 99% isopropyl, while we used the bare minimum, 70%. It took about 10 hours to totally dry for us. I never knew it was this easy to make hash.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-21 00:31:18 Reply

At 1/20/14 05:20 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Made some dank ass iso hash from cleaning out my friend's grinder yesterday. Just soak each dirty piece of the grinder in iso til it's clean and let all the iso evaporate on a plate under a fan for a few hours. The guide I read said it takes about 3 hours to evaporate, but they used 99% isopropyl, while we used the bare minimum, 70%. It took about 10 hours to totally dry for us. I never knew it was this easy to make hash.

If you want to do it again, I hear acetone is a bit better solvent than iso. You have to get 100% acetone from the hardware store though. How was it?

At 1/21/14 12:00 AM, Addict wrote: is paranoia or anxiety common when smoking weed for some people?

yeah, the first time I made an edible I had a straight up panic attack

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-21 06:32:20 Reply

At 1/21/14 12:00 AM, Addict wrote: ~serious question~

is paranoia or anxiety common when smoking weed for some people? like irrational negative thoughts, certain twitching throughout the body, fast heartbeat, sweating. these have happened to me for almost about a year now while smoking, every single time. it doesn't last the entire high and most of the high tends to be great, but it's only at the beginning and i am 100% sure that it isn't laced or tampered with.

maybe it's just some dank?

If you really are 100% sure it's clean, you're fine. Paranoia is normal, but it usually goes away with tolerance. It does sound like how laced bud makes me feel, especially cause you said those feelings go away quickly and then the rest of the high is fine, but to a lesser extent this stuff can happen from clean weed.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-21 06:39:06 Reply

At 1/21/14 12:31 AM, Entice wrote:
At 1/20/14 05:20 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Made some dank ass iso hash from cleaning out my friend's grinder yesterday. Just soak each dirty piece of the grinder in iso til it's clean and let all the iso evaporate on a plate under a fan for a few hours. The guide I read said it takes about 3 hours to evaporate, but they used 99% isopropyl, while we used the bare minimum, 70%. It took about 10 hours to totally dry for us. I never knew it was this easy to make hash.
If you want to do it again, I hear acetone is a bit better solvent than iso. You have to get 100% acetone from the hardware store though. How was it?

I know acetone would work too and probably evaporate quicker, but the iso worked just fine. It got me as high as I'd usually expect good quality hash to get me. I smoked at like 2am and I felt it throughout most of today. I think if I pick up a lot of nug in the future I'm gonna make a large batch and just smoke hash for days on end.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-22 17:48:53 Reply

I'm thinking of getting some Validol

It's a fairly mild/benign anxiolytic that you can just dissolve under your tongue.
Seems interesting, and not bad at 40 cents a pill

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-22 17:51:49 Reply

At 1/22/14 05:48 PM, Entice wrote: I'm thinking of getting some Validol

It's a fairly mild/benign anxiolytic that you can just dissolve under your tongue.

Apparently, there's a shit ton of unscheduled Russian meds that can be bought online
Don't know about recreational use but some of them seem pretty useful for anxiety

saltovergray
saltovergray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-22 18:26:31 Reply

At 1/22/14 05:51 PM, Entice wrote:
Apparently, there's a shit ton of unscheduled Russian meds that can be bought online

If that isn't the sketchiest sounding sentence I've heard in a while, I don't know what is.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-22 18:57:13 Reply

At 1/22/14 06:26 PM, saltovergray wrote: If that isn't the sketchiest sounding sentence I've heard in a while, I don't know what is.

Not really, they're just foreign medications that the FDA hasn't looked at, and has no need to regulate

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-23 00:53:09 Reply

At 1/22/14 05:51 PM, Entice wrote:
At 1/22/14 05:48 PM, Entice wrote: I'm thinking of getting some Validol

Don't know about recreational use but some of them seem pretty useful for anxiety

Yeah, there are. Most notably phenazepam and etizolam come to mind. They're recreational if you like benzos, but phenaz has the potential to make you black out for a week. Phenibut is supposedly good for anxiety too, but has a rapid tolerance buildup and high addiction potential.

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-23 18:20:13 Reply

What are your thoughts on club weed? When I first tried club weed, I was like,"eh, it's OKAY." I then moved to a county which does not allow storefront dispensaries.(there's a delivery service from across county, and a legal "co-op" but i'm not a member)

So I naturally found somewhere else to get it. I was convinced this ganja was the best. It was certainly better then any I had tried before. This person sweared up and down their shit was the best and explained that club weed was inferior because they put more emphasis on growing lots of pot, and no emphasis on quality. Also made the point that no one with good ganja would sell to a club because they won't get top dollar.

So a few weeks ago, we go to Sactown to reup on our scripts, and we decided to stop in to a club. First off, I am and have always been dissapointed with the pre-rolls.(in fact, if you hate shake, definitely stay away from anything even labeled a "pre-roll" because it's always a ploy to get rid of excess merchandise by offering it for free)

But hey, it's free so no complaint there. The bud, however, was not only unbelievably frosty, but tasted great, had no signs of molding, and was TOP shelf.(believe me, I can tell) Even the hash was good.(which my old go-to, considered "not real hash" cause it was made in the USA)(old hippy type who grew up with nepolese finger hash and the like)

I was impressed.

Anyway, I'd like to get your views on this. Is club weed as good or better then most local source weed? Agree, disagree, examples?

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-24 14:36:48 Reply

At 1/23/14 12:53 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Yeah, there are. Most notably phenazepam and etizolam come to mind. They're recreational if you like benzos, but phenaz has the potential to make you black out for a week. Phenibut is supposedly good for anxiety too, but has a rapid tolerance buildup and high addiction potential.

Are there any stims?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-24 17:03:24 Reply

Are there any stims?

Probably. You'd have to look into it.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-24 17:13:18 Reply

At 1/24/14 05:03 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Probably. You'd have to look into it.

Hmm I couldn't find any that weren't regulated except for Benzedrex inhalers which I already knew about
Guess a closer eye is kept on stims since they're more well-known than Benzos

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-26 23:58:56 Reply

Has anyone ever had promethazine and codeine cough syrup? I've had prometh with weed and it makes me very sleepy.
I think I know someone who can get me some though

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-27 00:15:22 Reply

At 1/26/14 11:58 PM, Entice wrote: Has anyone ever had promethazine and codeine cough syrup? I've had prometh with weed and it makes me very sleepy.
I think I know someone who can get me some though

Never had lean, but I've heard it's very overrated/not worth the price. Codeine is not a great opiate, you just get more fucked cause prometh potentiates. If you want some easy good opiate feels, buy unwashed organic poppy seeds from a ”healthy” store and make some tea. I can say for sure you'll be higher than lean if you do it right.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-27 00:20:00 Reply

At 1/27/14 12:15 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: If you want some easy good opiate feels, buy unwashed organic poppy seeds from a ”healthy” store and make some tea. I can say for sure you'll be higher than lean if you do it right.

Like this? How do I make it into tea?

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-27 02:34:32 Reply

At 1/27/14 12:20 AM, Entice wrote:
At 1/27/14 12:15 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: If you want some easy good opiate feels, buy unwashed organic poppy seeds from a ”healthy” store and make some tea. I can say for sure you'll be higher than lean if you do it right.
Like this? How do I make it into tea?

That looks good. I'd just google ”how to make poppy seed tea”. There might be an article on taimapedia as well. I've never made it myself.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-27 07:41:21 Reply

careful obv tho, some poor cunts die from it and the concentration of opiates in poppy tea is very variable

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-27 11:24:34 Reply

At 1/27/14 07:41 AM, Earfetish wrote: careful obv tho, some poor cunts die from it and the concentration of opiates in poppy tea is very variable

Sounds like a lot of work to make that much, was reading a forum and a lot of people there put pounds of seeds through the same water to get the effect they wanted.

Then again, they were prob all opiate addicts already so I dunno

Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-27 11:32:45 Reply

At 1/27/14 11:24 AM, Entice wrote: Then again, they were prob all opiate addicts already so I dunno

A DJ died after drinking home made poppy tea using a recipe he found online, an inquest heard.
Paul Dalling, 27, brewed the deadly concoction using poppy seeds, thinking he would produce a "pleasant" drowsy effect.
But Mr Dalling drank a pint of the tea causing his central nervous system to shut down, killing him.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10544047/Coroner-warns-of-dangers-of-poppy-tea-after-DJ-died-from-drinking-his-own-brew.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppy_tea#Deaths

perhaps slightly more risky than most of the drugs folk piss about with, considering it can't be a particularly common way of ingesting opiates

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-27 12:39:07 Reply

At 1/27/14 11:32 AM, Earfetish wrote: perhaps slightly more risky than most of the drugs folk piss about with, considering it can't be a particularly common way of ingesting opiates

Hmm, maybe making opium from poppy pods and smoking it would be safer.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-27 14:57:02 Reply

At 1/27/14 12:39 PM, Entice wrote:
At 1/27/14 11:32 AM, Earfetish wrote: perhaps slightly more risky than most of the drugs folk piss about with, considering it can't be a particularly common way of ingesting opiates
Hmm, maybe making opium from poppy pods and smoking it would be safer.

Good luck getting pods nowadays. They cracked down on that shit a few years back. Now if you can even find any, you'll pay out the ass.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-30 10:34:54 Reply

At 1/30/14 03:47 AM, Piggler wrote: Why must it be so hard to find adderall?

The only option I have is to pay $20 for one fucking pill.

ffs I could get em for $2 a capsule in high school.

Are you near a college? Most people that sell weed here also have addy

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-30 15:14:10 Reply

At 1/30/14 03:47 AM, Piggler wrote: Why must it be so hard to find adderall?

The only option I have is to pay $20 for one fucking pill.

ffs I could get em for $2 a capsule in high school.

It shouldn't be that hard. People that have it always try to way overprice it, but you gotta tell em there's no way you're paying over $5/30mg. Addy is handed out like candy in the US, there's probably a bunch of people that have it. You just don't know them.

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2014-01-30 21:55:10 Reply

At 1/30/14 06:48 PM, Piggler wrote:
At 1/30/14 03:14 PM, Stretchysumo wrote: Addy is handed out like candy in the US, there's probably a bunch of people that have it. You just don't know them.
Yeah, that's the problem. I don't know enough kids with ADD that get prescribed that shit.

It's really, really easy to get it prescribed if you can. ADD was literally invented as a ploy to sell these drugs. You can go into almost any psych and walk out with adderall or at least another stim on the first visit. Everyone has ADD as long as they can afford the visit and insurance.

BBS Signature