00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

knehzoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,035,847 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-02 19:55:37

At 3/2/11 04:14 PM, EpicFail wrote: Anyway - That's my story

I would recommend just giving him his 10 dollars. I would be pretty pissed if I got a gram, a lot of people get their weed cheap and regard it as unimportant to them. I am one of those people. 10 dollars goes a long way in my world.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-02 21:12:30

I would reject the weed you gave me and ask where in the fuck my money was. Thats like giving someone a gift card when you owe them money.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-03 00:24:34

Well considering he said ten bucks or a G, I'm going with a G so I can pinch a bit - just how I roll!
Tried finding a G tonight but since I lost all my dealers, deleted their numbers, etc... It wasn't easy, no dice. I did end up drinking somehow though. Will try again tomorrow I suppose.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-03 01:03:20

Smoked the last bud of my sack... and now I have to make a decision. I need to find a job, and most places drug test nowadays :(

What am I supposed to do? I don't want to quit something I love to do... That doesn't even make sense. Life is about doing the things you love, but I HAVE to get a job. My last bet is to go around asking fellow stoners what the best places to work are as far as drug testing goes. Right now, the only ones I know of for sure are KFC and Jack in the Box.

Guidance?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-03 07:05:30

At 3/3/11 01:03 AM, Vociferousmime wrote: Smoked the last bud of my sack... and now I have to make a decision. I need to find a job, and most places drug test nowadays :(

What am I supposed to do? I don't want to quit something I love to do... That doesn't even make sense. Life is about doing the things you love, but I HAVE to get a job. My last bet is to go around asking fellow stoners what the best places to work are as far as drug testing goes. Right now, the only ones I know of for sure are KFC and Jack in the Box.

Guidance?

I'm in the same position dude, It's stupid how apperantly having a joint means that you can't work at some of the smaller jobs which help young people get a start on the job ladder. Because of this I'm 20 and never had a proper job.

There is no way around it really, if you want to work somewhere that they might test you for drugs you'll have to quit. The only think I would advice is that smaller, family run place tend not to test, try getting a job at somewhere like that.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-03 08:44:10

Just don't get high if you're trying to get a job that drug tests, think of what's more important.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-03 11:52:33

At 3/3/11 08:44 AM, EpicFail wrote: Just don't get high if you're trying to get a job that drug tests, think of what's more important.

My problem is that I have lost sight of what I truly need, and now spend ALL of my extra money on doja and my life now revolves around getting it. I can't just stop for a few months, Ive tried. I can last 2 weeks and thats it, so my only option is to find a place that doesn't test. Fuck.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-03 15:16:45

Blue Dream - is it good

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-03 18:13:29

At 3/3/11 03:16 PM, Minerals wrote: Blue Dream - is it good

It's all about the quality of the grow equipment and the experience of the grower.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-04 01:37:00

I have had both amazing and shitty blue dream. Pretty much all weed requires a solid grow operation, otherwise it is usually bammer. Its hard to say if a particular strain is good or not when it can be so much different every time you buy it. Half the shit people sell isn't really the strain they say it is, or it is so many generations down from the original that it has become a totally different strain.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-04 14:43:22

At 3/4/11 01:37 AM, Vociferousmime wrote:
I have had both amazing and shitty blue dream. Pretty much all weed requires a solid grow operation, otherwise it is usually bammer. Its hard to say if a particular strain is good or not when it can be so much different every time you buy it. Half the shit people sell isn't really the strain they say it is, or it is so many generations down from the original that it has become a totally different strain.

Thanks buddy, I tried it with a couple of my buddies, it was pretty good. Not the best, but it was decent.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-05 16:44:36

Blue dream tastes great, and it gets you high as fuck. So to answer your question, yes, it's good.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-06 10:12:34

5 dollar motherfucking foot long.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-06 20:05:27

At 3/6/11 10:12 AM, Strategize wrote: 5 dollar motherfucking foot long.

I've ate subway high as fuck too.
It's fucking awesome.
But luckily, I ordered before I got high, so I wasn't acting stupid and slow whilst ordering (:

Spicy Italian FTW!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-07 18:30:15

At 3/6/11 08:05 PM, MegamanZero360 wrote:
At 3/6/11 10:12 AM, Strategize wrote: 5 dollar motherfucking foot long.
I've ate subway high as fuck too.
It's fucking awesome.
But luckily, I ordered before I got high, so I wasn't acting stupid and slow whilst ordering (:

Spicy Italian FTW!

Bro there is nothing more filling than a cold cut combo with extra everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-07 21:18:15

At 3/7/11 06:30 PM, Strategize wrote: Bro there is nothing more filling than a cold cut combo with extra everything.

Yo Italian BMT with that orange chipotle sauce. So fucking nice.

Also I've started drinking green tea, for some reason it is fucking amazing when I'm high, I can't even explain it.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-07 22:23:04

At 3/7/11 09:18 PM, EternitySpent wrote: Also I've started drinking green tea, for some reason it is fucking amazing when I'm high, I can't even explain it.

I know the feeling. Try pomegranate green tea if you haven't already. Nice hot cup, doesn't even need sugar, it's great.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-07 22:51:24

At 3/7/11 09:18 PM, EternitySpent wrote:
At 3/7/11 06:30 PM, Strategize wrote: Bro there is nothing more filling than a cold cut combo with extra everything.
Yo Italian BMT with that orange chipotle sauce. So fucking nice.

Also I've started drinking green tea, for some reason it is fucking amazing when I'm high, I can't even explain it.

Really?

Interesting, perhaps I need to attempt drinking it again. Last time I drank it I remember it having no taste and being extremely hot... I was young then however.

Hell, I wouldn't even try lobster until I was 13. God was that a mistake.

My mom always offers and I refuse, maybe I'll hit her up once I pick up my PURPLE KUSH tomorrow.

Been a while since I posted this. Favorite pic in my 420 folder.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-07 23:04:46

At 3/3/11 11:52 AM, Vociferousmime wrote:
At 3/3/11 08:44 AM, EpicFail wrote: Just don't get high if you're trying to get a job that drug tests, think of what's more important.
My problem is that I have lost sight of what I truly need, and now spend ALL of my extra money on doja and my life now revolves around getting it. I can't just stop for a few months, Ive tried. I can last 2 weeks and thats it, so my only option is to find a place that doesn't test. Fuck.

Mime, you need to stop speaking like a BBC poster boy. Weed aint cocaine, and IMO 2 weeks is enough of a break. That will reset your tolerance, but you will still show positive for THC. The great part about drug tests is they can easily be manipulated (go to 420chan.org ---> /detox/).

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-08 00:02:20

Weed aint cocaine

I'm not saying it is, its hard to quit anything you love. I'm not saying I'm any more addicted to smoking weed than eating el monterey microwaveable tamales, I would give up weed for those any day :p

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-08 08:16:09

So I've been smoking weed for about 2 and a half years now and yesterday I became a dealer. I'm gonna be selling bud in my city with my friend for my Dad. We're starting off with selling what he has left of his ounce and then use the money to buy another ounce and sell that too. In New Zealand an ounce costs about $250. 1 gram of weed costs $20 so if an ounce consists of about 28 grams then we will be making $560 per ounce. That's a $310 profit. He's also got a plant which will be ready to strip very soon so once we get that stripped and ready I'll be getting bigger cuts of the sales and making a shitload of money.

I love you weed.

The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-08 08:17:33

Also here's a nice pic of me smoking a mean marley.

The Stoner's Club

The trick is to use the drugs once to get there, and maybe spend the next ten years trying to get back there without the drug.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-08 09:06:52

That's a killer doobie bro, looks like the one I smoked on New Year's eve.

As for dealing buddha, you should never rely on gram chops. I don't go to a regular high school, so I can never push grams. I push to the dealers. It WOULD be great to be able to sell a full ounce in grams, bu it's kind of unachievable unless you have another ounce to chop off, and you put your first one away to pick from just for gram chops. I've thought of doing that, however I think it would make things complicated and I'm lazy.

You should generally think of it this way: divide whatever you pick by 4. What is THAT amount of weed worth? Now, multiply that number by 4 and you will have a good estimate of what you will make off an ounce in a few days to a week depending on where you live and who you know.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-09 04:11:17

I seem to like edibles more than smokable drugs. They just seem easier to do seeing as how you don't need a lighter and you won't smell like smoke, plus your high lasts longer.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-09 22:10:32

At 3/9/11 04:11 AM, Magic-Mushroom wrote: I seem to like edibles more than smokable drugs. They just seem easier to do seeing as how you don't need a lighter and you won't smell like smoke, plus your high lasts longer.

I would agree, but I'm not too experienced with edibles. The only thing I can recall having done is chomped up some morning glory seeds. I would love to eat shrooms, or cook with weed instead of smoking it, I REALLY wanna try a natural form of DMT, I'd like to try Peyote, etc. It's just the smokables seem more readily available and rapidly consumable. Plus, cooking weed... man... people would eat all mah food! My stash would run out; people probably couldn't get enough of it. Eat, get high, munchies: EAT SOME MOAR!, get high, munchies:ETC. Heh. Plus, the smell of smoke virtually disappears not too long after you smoke your smoke. Well, unless it's tobacco, uck. That shit sticks to everything, and smells pretty much all the time. It's fucking hard to get rid of tobacco, the smoke, the smell, the tar, fuck even the habit itself.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-09 23:53:09

I've never tried peyote, I've done mushrooms and that's about it. I heard you can just make a pizza, bake it, and add un cooked shrooms to the top of it and it tastes pretty good. Eventually when I move out I'll try weed, salvia, and lsd.

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-10 04:43:43

If I might vent on this club, I am a massive stoner myself. That in itself is not my problem. If I was graduating from fucking Oxford, I would b going out and getting stoned. I do have a problem however.

One of my friends is vehemently anti-marijuana. Any ganja my other friend and I smoke, he has an issue with. He is a fun-sponge. He has basically convinced my other friend to not buy marijuana with me every week, and instead buy it every other week- seriously, what a leech! Anyway, I'm venting about my inability to get fucking high once a week- what would you guys do to get this guy to leave your pot-smoking habits alone. I fucking can't stand people who take issue with other peoples lifestyles.. I'm fucking pissed at this guy right now.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-10 09:31:17

At 3/10/11 04:43 AM, Heyno wrote: If I might vent on this club, I am a massive stoner myself. That in itself is not my problem. If I was graduating from fucking Oxford, I would b going out and getting stoned. I do have a problem however.
One of my friends is vehemently anti-marijuana. Any ganja my other friend and I smoke, he has an issue with. He is a fun-sponge. He has basically convinced my other friend to not buy marijuana with me every week, and instead buy it every other week- seriously, what a leech! Anyway, I'm venting about my inability to get fucking high once a week- what would you guys do to get this guy to leave your pot-smoking habits alone. I fucking can't stand people who take issue with other peoples lifestyles.. I'm fucking pissed at this guy right now.

Get a part-time job so you can get it yourself. Tell that guy to fuck off, it's a personal opinion and a lifestyle choice, and it's yours, not his. Agree to disagree with him. If none of that, then don't get "fucking pissed" over weed. It's just weed. It's as easy to quit as it is to get. So what if you can't get high with weed but once a week or two. Get high on life instead. It is possible, believe it or not...

I mean, it's not really wise to make marijuana a habit unless you can afford to, y'know? I would say flip some QP's and shit, or something; get you some free smoke... but that's even more illegal, would take some time and money, and I don't want to encourage you to do something that could get you in trouble. That's a decision to make on your own, I'm not your mother; I'm not responsible.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm only trying to help out...

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-10 09:34:25

At 3/10/11 09:31 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
At 3/10/11 04:43 AM, Heyno wrote:
Don't take this the wrong way, I'm only trying to help out...

Yeah, people who think it should be illegal should take a look at the harm that both alcohol and cigarettes do, FFS.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2011-03-10 10:32:00

I'm so damn pissed. My computer has been compromised by a virus, and I'm not sure if I should even be using it right now. My dad just bought me this PC for Christmas, it was over 1,000 dollars all-together. I'm gonna need around 150 to get someone to check it out and scrub the shit out of my hard drive. And that's money I can't spare right now.

The ironic part is I got the virus through a link sent to me by my cousin/runner who has fucked up my business in the last 3 weeks by paying me very slowly.

NUMBER 10: A STRONG WORD CALLED CONSIGNMENT
STRICTLY FOR LIVE MEN
NOT FOR FRESHMEN
IF YOU AINT GOT THE CLIENTELLE SAY 'HELL NO'
CAUSE THEY GON' WANT THEY MONEY RAIN, SLEET, HAIL, SNOW

Stupid fuck.

BBS Signature