New Topic Respond to this Topic
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-28 21:33:11 Reply

What's the point of making the chamber on the bong so big, Yodd? It just makes it harder to clear.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-28 22:45:02 Reply

At 5/28/09 08:45 PM, yodd wrote: Hey guys, just thought i'd show you all a picture of a make shift bong me and my friends did. We cut it down from the original size, it was larger at first, but there was a hole in the tubing so we shortened it so it would work better.

Hahaha, dang, that's pretty impressive. Does it hit well?

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-28 23:10:08 Reply

At 5/28/09 11:06 AM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 5/28/09 04:11 AM, brainface wrote: Hey all. Just wondering if any of you know or could point me in the direction of a good weed butter recipe.
I tried making tea with weed in it so I could drink it on a band trip on the bus ride and it tasted horrible and didn't work =/ Wrong person to ask.

I don't understand why you didn't just make cookies or something?

As far as making weed butter (aka cannabutter) goes, there's two main methods.

1) Melt butter in pan, add weed, heat for a while, strain out weed using a cheesecloth, keep butter, discard weed. To prevent the butter from burning, either stir constantly, or heat in a double boiler/bain-marie (i.e. in a heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water).

2) Heat water (roughly 2 cups of water to a pound of butter, or half a cup per stick), then cut in butter, and bring whole mixture to a boil (don't be stupid, keep the boil relatively calm and don't spatter melted fats onto your skin). Add weed and simmer for a while. Strain into a heat-proof container (discard weed) and refrigerate overnight so that the butter separates from the water. Skim off butter (can be done with a spatula) and save. Discard the water.

The reasoning behind using the water in the second method is that it leeches out the water-soluble crap that's contained in plants, which is stuff that you don't really want to eat. The first method won't kill you or anything, it'll just taste worse and potentially cause some mild nausea if you're sensitive to it.

Obviously I haven't tested it in a lab, but I'll tell you as a chemist that the basic idea makes sense.

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-28 23:28:58 Reply

At 5/28/09 11:10 PM, Elfer wrote:
At 5/28/09 11:06 AM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 5/28/09 04:11 AM, brainface wrote: Hey all. Just wondering if any of you know or could point me in the direction of a good weed butter recipe.
I tried making tea with weed in it so I could drink it on a band trip on the bus ride and it tasted horrible and didn't work =/ Wrong person to ask.
I don't understand why you didn't just make cookies or something?

I didn't have a kitchen of my own to stink up at the time. Just my parents when they were gone. Plus I didn't really prepare too well, I didn't end up getting bud for the trip till the morning of when I found someone at school that let me just take theirs. Pretty lucky. But we bought more off a kid in Maryland anyway.

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-29 01:10:08 Reply

or you dont understand he didnt use any lipids to make proper weed tea

yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-29 01:53:02 Reply

At 5/28/09 10:45 PM, Ship wrote: Hahaha, dang, that's pretty impressive. Does it hit well?

It hit surprisingly well, considering the size, the made-do materials and that we made it while high (our inventing skills seem to be quite good while high). It worked almost every bit as well as my glass one, except it was harder to clear and was kind of annoying. We destroyed it though, as we had 2 weeks of fun with it before my parents came home from arizona

At 5/28/09 10:03 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Lol, that is so ghetto! Awesome.

Apparently you are poor, maybe you should try it :p. If you can't afford paraphernalia, make it!

At 5/28/09 09:33 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: What's the point of making the chamber on the bong so big, Yodd? It just makes it harder to clear.

If i was to make another one, and actually plan the making, I would change many of the things in the design, however, since it was a in-the-moment idea, we never gave it the most thought. It still worked and was fun though :)

And since we are on the topic of cookies, tea, etc. I made some weed rice crispies a while back, man did they taste like shit, but worked very well. I just need a better recipe so I can have more without getting nauseous from the taste =)

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Maximus
Maximus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-29 02:24:27 Reply

At 5/28/09 08:07 PM, x-Exodus-X wrote: Tea? Fuck tea. Be a man.

I really need to make that some time.

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-29 15:42:21 Reply

At 5/29/09 02:44 PM, Jezuz wrote: Yeah this high is so fucking awesome. If I had weed it would be my ideal high. Two tramadols 37.5 and a 7.5 vicodin is just...ugh. Heaven.

pfft! Go buy some GHB.

mods keep deleting my sig

yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-29 17:51:47 Reply

Just got some "Quebec Gold" today. A bit more expensive than the regular, but I got a deal so it was about 12$ a gram, very high potency, got 2.5 grams and plan on using it.

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys normally pay for a gram of marijuana where you live? And not for any of the specialty kinds, but your regular weed. I'm particularly interesting in the US, as i've heard its a bit more expensive there, especially the eastern US. Now, I didn't receive any of this information from credible sources, so I'll ask you guys. :)

I'm a bit sad this stuff wasn't given to me in dimebags, because when they are put into dimebags I just slide them into a CD case and that is where its stored, but I can put this in with the christmas decorations :)

The Stoner's Club

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-29 19:49:17 Reply

At 5/29/09 05:32 PM, Jezuz wrote:
At 5/29/09 04:54 PM, Jezuz wrote:
Fuck that. I can get these pills for free lol. Such a great feeling. Such a horrible crash.
So with this high, there's like, a secondary boost after the vicodin wears out. That is so awesome. I'll never bash tramadol again. The pill gives such a nice sleepy feeling, even if it is synthetic.

GHB is still better.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-29 19:51:17 Reply

Also, @Yodd
That looks like some awright chronic, how much did you pay?

yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 00:22:59 Reply

At 5/29/09 07:51 PM, Sevkat wrote: Also, @Yodd
That looks like some awright chronic, how much did you pay?

I stated above, 12$. This weed really has a citrus-y smell to it, i'm quite enjoying it. I looked up Quebec gold, and I don't think this is the greatest quality I have. Oh well, works good enough :)

la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 03:48:10 Reply

At 5/29/09 05:51 PM, yodd wrote: Just got some "Quebec Gold" today. A bit more expensive than the regular, but I got a deal so it was about 12$ a gram, very high potency, got 2.5 grams and plan on using it.

Just out of curiosity, what do you guys normally pay for a gram of marijuana where you live? And not for any of the specialty kinds, but your regular weed. I'm particularly interesting in the US, as i've heard its a bit more expensive there, especially the eastern US. Now, I didn't receive any of this information from credible sources, so I'll ask you guys. :)

I'm a bit sad this stuff wasn't given to me in dimebags, because when they are put into dimebags I just slide them into a CD case and that is where its stored, but I can put this in with the christmas decorations :)

Seriously depends what type I'm buying. 7 euros for a gram of white widow, 8 for black widow, 9 for bubblegum and I sometimes smoke shit like amnesia haze too. 12 euros a gram.

....or 'isolator', for a whooping 25 euros a gram. Smoke that shit, guaranteed black-out. Lololol.

Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

Halberd
Halberd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Reader
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 05:09:49 Reply

Whats with some of you guys taking too much weed?
Taking too much can make you fucking scary and annoying.

Sneak-a-Toke
Sneak-a-Toke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 10:05:48 Reply

At 5/30/09 05:44 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 5/30/09 05:09 AM, FurryDemon wrote: Whats with some of you guys taking too much weed?
I wish I could respond simply with that face, but I'm forced to enter text.

Hahahahaha, yeah...
Too much weed, annoying? wtf.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 10:32:31 Reply

At 5/30/09 10:05 AM, Sneak-a-Toke wrote:
At 5/30/09 05:44 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 5/30/09 05:09 AM, FurryDemon wrote: Whats with some of you guys taking too much weed?
I wish I could respond simply with that face, but I'm forced to enter text.
Hahahahaha, yeah...
Too much weed, annoying? wtf.

I can sort of see where he's coming from with the annoying part. If you're the sober one and your friends are high, sometimes they can be annoying. I had one friend who used to try to rap when he was high, and his rhymes made no sense, yet he'd still go on for like 20 minutes straight and it made me want to shoot myself.

The scary part I'm a bit confused about, though.

x-Exodus-X
x-Exodus-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 11:41:27 Reply

The town where I live is shit. Very rarely can you get anything better than mids, and when anything better is available it's not that great and overpriced. Buying a G of mids from local dealers is 15 bucks.

My friend has a great Baltimore hookup though, so I can get 1 G for 10$ and 2 for 15$, and an eighth for 22. With this hookup some better stuff is also available, we just got our hands on some dank-ass sour d! :D

I am also curious to see how much you guys are paying.

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 11:56:54 Reply

At 5/30/09 11:41 AM, x-Exodus-X wrote: I am also curious to see how much you guys are paying.

Usually $20 a gram, $50-60 an eighth. It's overpriced as fuck here, but that's because it's medical so it's pretty much the best weed you can find anywhere.

After one hit I can be blazed for hours.

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 13:32:10 Reply

At 5/30/09 11:56 AM, Rallard wrote:
At 5/30/09 11:41 AM, x-Exodus-X wrote: I am also curious to see how much you guys are paying.
Usually $20 a gram, $50-60 an eighth. It's overpriced as fuck here, but that's because it's medical so it's pretty much the best weed you can find anywhere.

After one hit I can be blazed for hours.

It's even worse by me. It's about the same pricing as you but it's always some reg shit. A good amount of time people get skimped. God I can't wait till college in Phili. I need to get out of Jersey.

If any of you have ever been to the Jersey shore, you'll know how dry it really is down there. My friend and I are planning on selling down there all summer when we go to our summer houses and making a killing.

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 14:39:29 Reply

At 5/30/09 01:32 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: If any of you have ever been to the Jersey shore, you'll know how dry it really is down there. My friend and I are planning on selling down there all summer when we go to our summer houses and making a killing.

Lace some with formaldehyde and glass and sell it to guidos. Fucking disgraces they are.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 16:01:12 Reply

At 5/30/09 01:32 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: If any of you have ever been to the Jersey shore, you'll know how dry it really is down there. My friend and I are planning on selling down there all summer when we go to our summer houses and making a killing.

It's not dry, I use to think that. You just need to pay more attention. I had no weed for 3 months then all of a sudden I found this kid and I haven't gone a day without smoking weed unless I choose to.

BBS Signature
yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-30 22:26:33 Reply

How you guys ever tried getting high while upside down? I did last night with a couple friends, we were on a playground and hung upside down, one person held the shotgun of the pipe and lit it, and the person upside down took a hoot. It worked really well actually, felt really lightheaded quickly. Than it was a night of listening to Electric Wizard and writing songs. GOOD NIGHT =D

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-01 01:51:56 Reply

I broke my bong today.
The whole bottom chamber shattered, but the top half of the bong is still intact. So, I decided to make it into a hooter, and it works good and is gunna build up a shitload of ressin.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-01 02:51:56 Reply

At 6/1/09 02:41 AM, Clock-Ninja wrote: You gotta be careful with that shit man, glass bongs are easy to break if you have it standing up on a hard surface when you put it away. I keep mine laying down on a bunch of old blankets in my closet.

I knocked it over when I was using it, I was pretty stoned

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-01 17:27:01 Reply

That really sucks. It's never fun to hear about the death of anyone you knew regardless of the deepness of your relationship with them. Feel better.

BBS Signature
yodd
yodd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-01 17:44:56 Reply

Sorry to hear that sens, and it seemed like you knew him well. I'm sure he was a great guy/dealer and I hope the best for his family/people who know him.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-01 19:13:20 Reply

At 5/29/09 05:51 PM, yodd wrote: Just out of curiosity, what do you guys normally pay for a gram of marijuana where you live? And not for any of the specialty kinds, but your regular weed. I'm particularly interesting in the US, as i've heard its a bit more expensive there, especially the eastern US.

I live in the eastern US, about 30 minutes south of the capital. I get a gram of mids for $10, a gram of KB for $20. And obviously deals are cut if you buy in larger sums, like a quarter etc.

BBS Signature
pr0ded
pr0ded
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-01 19:33:41 Reply

2 grams of anything for 10

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-01 20:07:30 Reply

At 6/1/09 07:33 PM, pr0ded wrote: 2 grams of anything for 10

That sounds like bullshit. Nobody's going to give you a dub of KB for $10.

But anyways, met another dealer this weekend that lives literally five minutes up the road from us. That makes six dealers we know that live on the same road as us, and they all deliver. I love it.

BBS Signature
sander-valk
sander-valk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-06-01 20:15:15 Reply

Haha a gram of the sweet sakura is like 30 bucks here and a bit more for 0.5 dmt