00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,038,878 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 21:10:05

At 5/13/09 08:49 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: With so much drama in the L-B-C, it's kinda hard bein' Snoop D-O-double-G.

But I, I some how some way keep comin up with some funky ass shit almost every single day.

Sadly the only drug I have ever done is weed so I can't compare it to anything :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 21:20:00

At 5/13/09 09:10 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
At 5/13/09 08:49 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: With so much drama in the L-B-C, it's kinda hard bein' Snoop D-O-double-G.
But I, I some how some way keep comin up with some funky ass shit almost every single day.

Sadly the only drug I have ever done is weed so I can't compare it to anything :(

Don't say sadly. Anyone who sticks to weed only has my respect, especially at your age.

Also... thanks for reminding me I might be moving to the LBC soon. Thankfully it's in the nicer areas.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 21:20:29

At 5/13/09 09:10 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:

Don't be sad, you're only 14, you still have plenty of time before you need to even think about doing heavier stuff. And anyone who says you shouldn't wait till your older is just trying to be cool.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 21:43:29

At 5/13/09 09:20 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Don't be sad, you're only 14, you still have plenty of time before you need to even think about doing heavier stuff. And anyone who says you shouldn't wait till your older is just trying to be cool.

I know, I was more sad that I couldn't add to the conversation haha. I have had the opportunities to try harder stuff. I've been offered acid but I turned them down because I don't want to do any of that stuff until I'm older. The only things I'm willing to do right now are the soft drugs...Weed and shrooms. In the future I only plan to do E, weed, shrooms, and acid. I don't want to get into coke/crack, meth, inhalants, any of that stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-13 22:56:16

then dont call it e, because its different from mdma and might contain methamphetamine, wow your cool you got offered

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 10:34:51

I can't understand why people love weed so much. I know I may be walking into a warzone saying this in the Stoner's Club, but what makes it so great? When I smoke it I get lazy and tired... that's about it. I mean sure this can be cool but it's never usually exciting, and I'd say 75% of the times I smoke my friends and I just discuss other times we smoked and exciting things happened.

Admittedly, it's probably my favorite "drug" to do alone... but what's the fun of doing a drug alone?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 18:53:14

At 5/14/09 10:34 AM, Rallard wrote: I can't understand why people love weed so much.

I, for one, just love everything about it. Looking at it, smelling it, breaking it up, rolling/packing it, but of course best of all, smoking it. Plus, the feeling is great, too.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 19:34:53

At 5/11/09 04:14 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Yeah man it sucks how hard it is to find good pills. I got a transformers pill once and that was like finding a needle in a haystack. I'll probably never come across anything as strong from my town again. Things will probably turn up in college. Speaking of which, I need to get aderoll for finals.

The only time I've done ectasy I got a supposedly quadruble stacked white tranformer pill. Wasn't all that great, I somewhat doubt it was even real E..

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..

I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 21:16:26

At 5/14/09 04:50 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I really don't like the way alcohol makes me feel. Cigarettes on their own make me nauseous. Salvia's not something I'd want to do often, neither are most things I've tried. I get motion-sickness and stuff kind of a lot so it's really nice to have weed to help with that.

That makes sense. When other drugs make you feel worse, weed is the way to go. I guess that's why cancer patients and people with cerebral palsy use it without many negative side effects.

I didn't really think about it until now after reading your post. I suppose I never considered that not everyone can chug booze and have a fun time, or pop a pill and have energy for hours. Even when I rolled last Saturday there were a few occasions where I got dizzy and seriously felt like I was going to puke. If I wasn't in good health or got nauseous easily, there's no doubt I would have. On the other hand, I dislike psychedelics because (among other things), they make me incredibly sick and have panic attacks. And yet at the same time people still love LSD and shrooms and consider psychedelics the best types of drugs out there.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 21:46:10

I made her bleed, ba da bah bah bah oh I'm planting my seed, still I knew she could take it if I opened up the rhythm I knew it could make it.

I was playing this song with my friends all day long, just getting really high. We got really good at it haha. It's so fun to play. Anyway I'm sure none of you care!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 22:04:21

At 5/14/09 09:46 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I made her bleed, ba da bah bah bah oh I'm planting my seed, still I knew she could take it if I opened up the rhythm I knew it could make it.

I was playing this song with my friends all day long, just getting really high. We got really good at it haha. It's so fun to play. Anyway I'm sure none of you care!

Dude that's probably my favorite sublime song. Although I really enjoy the scarlet begonias cover too. I wanna go to a Badfish concert.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 23:13:44

Hey, just a quick question for the stoners of Newgrounds.
What's a good movie/video/anything to watch while in a weed induced high?

Hey yo

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 23:43:36

anything you like sober

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-14 23:47:06

At 5/14/09 11:43 PM, life wrote: anything you like sober

I can't say the "Sixth Sense" while high was that great. I just got scared more easily.

although that does seem to be true for most things.

Hey yo

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 00:47:36

thats wrong, anything that looks tripped out

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 05:44:00

sounds like you may like my site. just check it out. lord of all stoner's. lol
wicked offensive tshirts

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 08:01:03

At 5/14/09 11:13 PM, Alpharius120 wrote: Hey, just a quick question for the stoners of Newgrounds.

Dark side of the rainbow is a classic.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 10:18:15

At 5/14/09 11:13 PM, Alpharius120 wrote: Hey, just a quick question for the stoners of Newgrounds.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and Fight Club are the two best that will blow your mind while high. Mainly Fear and Loathing though because it's all about drugs and is an extremely good movie.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 11:45:55

Watching the Yellow Submarine Cartoon Movie is amazing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 13:51:14

At 5/15/09 11:45 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: Watching the Yellow Submarine Cartoon Movie is amazing.

I can't stand the beatles. Except Let It Be. That's a good song.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 15:35:05

At 5/15/09 01:51 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 5/15/09 11:45 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: Watching the Yellow Submarine Cartoon Movie is amazing.

How dare you be a weed smoker!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 17:43:47

At 5/15/09 03:35 PM, life wrote:
At 5/15/09 01:51 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
How dare you be a weed smoker!

I listen to everything except country. But the Beatles are waayyyyyy over rated. Yeah I respect them bringing a whole new style to music and inspiring many other bands, but they sound so bland to me. Can't dig em.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 18:26:49

At 5/15/09 02:50 AM, Sensationalism wrote: and pipes taste like ass.

Bowls/Pipes taste a lot better if you jew lip them.

Hey yo

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 19:52:44

At 5/15/09 02:50 AM, Sensationalism wrote: In general, I'd stay away from scary movies. The first time I watched War of the Worlds I was high. Had me dodging the windows and crawling around and shit, lol. And I couldn't stand Dawn of the Dead while high either.

My friend loves watching scary movies and playing scary games while he is high so I end up doing it with him. We have watched Saw, played silent hill, played resident evil (not scary), etc. Honestly I think for Saw I was just kind of laughing at it. Then I would zone out for 10 minutes and zone back in and have no idea what was happening. For silent hill nothing was really more scary just more startling I guess.

Funny story, One time me and my friend just got done smoking and we watched some TV. Rob Derdyk's Fantasy Factory was on and when my friend realized that Big Black wasn't in it he seriously accused me of eating him. True story. haha.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 20:23:24

At 5/15/09 08:43 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 5/15/09 05:44 AM, Snydervill wrote: sounds like you may like my site. just check it out. lord of all stoner's. lol
wicked offensive tshirts
Looks like shit and I didn't see any weed-related shirts at all.

My site looks bad? Maybe you can give me some suggestions, if you have time. And I do too have "weed related" shirts! I will be putting more up though.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-15 21:34:00

At 5/15/09 08:23 PM, Snydervill wrote:
At 5/15/09 08:43 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Looks like shit and I didn't see any weed-related shirts at all.

This page has some.

My site looks bad? Maybe you can give me some suggestions, if you have time. And I do too have "weed related" shirts! I will be putting more up though.

Honestly, your site does look pretty bad. It is just a default freewebs site that you bought a domain before. I would suggest making your own site or hiring someone to make you a site instead of using freewebs or a free online site-maker thing. As of now it doesn't look professional due to the bad layout, the use of ALL-CAPS, and you referring to your shirts as badass.

Some of those shirts are cool, but that site defiantly would not make me want to buy one of them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-16 00:21:15

Thanks for telling me what you think! Nobody ever gave me any feedback before. I'm trying to figure out how to custom make my own website. Perhaps just using a shopping cart like Cubecart or something. You guessed it though... I'm through godaddy using website tonight. I personally hate it. I have learned alot recently about this stuff. Hopefully I can do something about it quick.
Don't mean to turn the stoners forum into a website feedback forum....

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-16 00:37:50

Had a tornado almost hit my area today, so i said fuck it and just stayed home. loaded up a few hitters; I chugged a beer.

So, I'm feeling pretty good.

I needa buy a new piece, any suggestions? I'm leaning towards a new bowl.

-DN

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-16 00:55:30

At 5/16/09 12:37 AM, DementedNation wrote: Had a tornado almost hit my area today, so i said fuck it and just stayed home. loaded up a few hitters; I chugged a beer.

So, I'm feeling pretty good.

I needa buy a new piece, any suggestions? I'm leaning towards a new bowl.

-DN

I prefer bowls, generally wooden, because of their durability compared to bongs. They're also easier to fix up quickly comparitive to joints. I've had a bowl that's lasted me for a good 6-7 months while my friends brother bought a $50 bong and had his friend break it the next week. And the problem with joints is the rolling paper is a necessity because otherwise you're sucking up the ink on normal paper, making it taste terrible.

Hey yo

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-16 00:59:57

At 5/15/09 09:34 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
At 5/15/09 08:23 PM, Snydervill wrote:
At 5/15/09 08:43 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Looks like shit and I didn't see any weed-related shirts at all.
This page has some.

I really like the myspace my face t shirt......rofl