unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-15 20:21:50 Reply

At 4/14/09 04:04 PM, Buddhist wrote:
The only thing dealers ever really lace their shit with that's actually a drug is coke, and you'll know it's laced because it'll cost more money.

no, theres meth laced coke for the same price'

and a psytrance isnt public, could be in someones basement with only 20 or so people, and lasts for the duration of trip, and after parties, either way its on private property

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 16:18:26 Reply

So I'm leaving for Maryland tomorrow for a Jazz band competition. Problem is, I can't find any bud!!!! I need some for it haha. None of my dealers are around today and I ran out of my own supply last week. This blows. Hopefully I can find someone at school before we get on the bus.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 17:32:39 Reply

At 4/16/09 04:18 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: So I'm leaving for Maryland tomorrow for a Jazz band competition. Problem is, I can't find any bud!!!! I need some for it haha. None of my dealers are around today and I ran out of my own supply last week. This blows. Hopefully I can find someone at school before we get on the bus.

Here's a tip: Get yourself some small mason jars and buy large amounts at a time, then pick up again when you're down to a couple of grams. The mason jars will keep your weed fresh, and you're a lot less likely to be stuck without.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 19:06:30 Reply

420's gonna be great for me. Our dealer lives literally 5 minutes up the street from us, and he already told us he was gonna come down on 420 with an oz of kush, so I'm looking forward to it. Not to mention we'll have 4 or 5 other friends over, and they'll all be bringing bud too. Can't wait.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
bob334567
bob334567
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 20:14:43 Reply

so i found a bong and i buy from relatives so 420 all mines free

bob334567

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 20:39:22 Reply

Alright, so some of you probably read my story about fake shrooms a while ago. Well apparently the dude really didn't mean to rip us off and he is paying us back in shrooms tomorrow. Yayyy. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he gave us fake ones again.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 21:12:42 Reply

Just watch for the red tips as you probably already know.

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 21:56:17 Reply

At 4/16/09 09:12 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Just watch for the red tips as you probably already know.

No, I don't know. This is my first time getting shrooms. Are red tips good or bad?

Anyone else have any tips on how to know if they are real or not?

BBS Signature
Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 22:12:19 Reply

At 4/16/09 09:56 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
At 4/16/09 09:12 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Just watch for the red tips as you probably already know.
No, I don't know. This is my first time getting shrooms. Are red tips good or bad?

i have never seen red tipped mushrooms, but i know better than to eat them, they would most likely be poisonous. also, to check if the mushrooms are real, crack open a piece of the stem and look for a bluish color/tint. that is generally a good indication that the shrooms are legit. also, the color of the caps are most often a brownish/golden color, the stems are kind of grey/blue, and the caps are usually not very much bigger in circumference than a a golden dollar when they are all dried out. for ur first time eating shrooms, if they are good, i wouldnt eat more than 2 grams. if you like it then next time u can try an 8th if u want to, but its usually not a good idea to start with that much. if you have the time and materials i think it is best to melt down some chocolate and mix up about a half eighth into each piece before it drys and eat it like that. chocolate takes longer to digest in ur stomach so it will make ur trip last longer and it is easier on ur stomach (and MUCH tastier than straight caps and stems)

anyways, i got put on probation for a heroin distribution charge so I cant smoke weed anymore, which fucking sucks major dick. and so everyone knows im not some scumbag heroin dealer i just had a large quantity and that was automatically my charge. id love to smoke on 420 tho, but I have like 3 ten strips of some bomb ass doses that im gona spread around on 420 and TURN ON as many people as I can, I will prolly eat like 6 or 7 myself. Im pissed too im supposed to be on Dead tour right now but Im not. my life sucks

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 22:33:47 Reply

At 4/16/09 10:12 PM, Barry-Fanilow wrote: also, to check if the mushrooms are real, crack open a piece of the stem and look for a bluish color/tint. that is generally a good indication that the shrooms are legit. also, the color of the caps are most often a brownish/golden color, the stems are kind of grey/blue,

Alright I'll check for color when I get them.

i wouldnt eat more than 2 grams. if you like it then next time u can try an 8th if u want to, but its usually not a good idea to start with that much. if you have the time and materials i think it is best to melt down some chocolate and mix up about a half eighth into each piece before it drys and eat it like that.

Me and my friend are splittin an eighth. So thats about 1.75 grams for each of us, so it works out well.

When our dealer (accidentally) ripped us off thats what he did. He put it in chocolate and gave us some chocolates that were supposed to have the shrooms in them but his dealer gave him fake shit too.

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 22:40:05 Reply

Your mushrooms should look like dried psilocybe cubensis.

You may also want to look into all this business about using lemon juice to potentiate the drug.

They're not 100% sure, but the general consensus at the moment seems to be that mixing with lemon juice a little while before ingestion makes your trip stronger but shorter.

Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 22:46:01 Reply

At 4/16/09 10:40 PM, Elfer wrote:
They're not 100% sure, but the general consensus at the moment seems to be that mixing with lemon juice a little while before ingestion makes your trip stronger but shorter.

thats completely true, if you're trip starts to fade down and you drink lemon juice or even orange juice ( i think its anything with vitamin c) then you will start to feel almost like you are peaking again

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 22:55:52 Reply

At 4/16/09 10:46 PM, Barry-Fanilow wrote: thats completely true, if you're trip starts to fade down and you drink lemon juice or even orange juice ( i think its anything with vitamin c) then you will start to feel almost like you are peaking again

Yeah when we bought shrooms the first time he told us to drink orange juice about half an hour after we take them.

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-17 00:29:40 Reply

3 more days until the greatest time of the year!!

I'm bone dry on cash though. I can't even get 60 bucks together to pay for the quarter I'm buying off of my buddy.

I'm not worrying about it though. About 10 friends are coming down with their own weed and we're all hitting the bong so fun times.

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
bob334567
bob334567
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-17 01:27:27 Reply

wat really sucks is when u get riped off by some1 u know well and buy from often it gets awkard

bob334567

BBS Signature
Spilda-Bongwata
Spilda-Bongwata
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-17 09:43:18 Reply

At 4/17/09 01:27 AM, bob334567 wrote: wat really sucks is when u get riped off by some1 u know well and buy from often it gets awkard

Haha, never let it happen to me. I usually get them all down to a very fair price.

I can get an O of crip for the same price as an O of shit weed.

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-17 16:51:33 Reply

Don't put the mushrooms in chocolate. If drinking milk ruins the hallucinations, then I'm sure chocolate would have an effect too.

BBS Signature
Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-17 17:36:09 Reply

At 4/13/09 07:05 PM, Rallard wrote: But yeah, people are generally nice at raves, you probably won't need a sober friend or anything. When I was dehydrated at the last one I went to some guy put his hand on my shoulder and was like, "hey man, you all right?" and gave me some water, which was cool. Later on in the night water became like gold though, which I thought was pretty funny. I saw some guy giving light shows for water and another guy giving a pill for a bottle of water.

Haha. I always come prepared with drinks and candy. :P
Keeps me hydrated for quite a while, and candy is fuckin delicious. I usually end up sharing with other people.

At 4/14/09 04:04 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 4/13/09 09:18 PM, Elfer wrote: I doubt it's laced. A lot of people think they get laced weed, but generally speaking, it's actually laced in slightly less than zero percent of the cases.
The only thing dealers ever really lace their shit with that's actually a drug is coke, and you'll know it's laced because it'll cost more money. The majority of other drugs are essentially pointless to lace with because the active ingredients don't become active under the heat that comes from a lighter.

Generally the only real thing you need to worry about in that sort of deal is shady fuckers who lace their shit with broken glass to add weight, and occasionally I hear about people lacing weed with formaldehyde every now and then, but more often than not it just ends up being a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors.

Glass-laced weed is a bitch though. Not something to seriously worry about, but something worth keeping an eye out for.

I can guarantee that if anyone tried to sell me weed laced with glass, I would beat his muthafuckin ass and take all of his shit. Nobody gets to play me like that. Course, that not really something I need to be concerned about, I don't deal with shady people anyway.
As far as laced weed goes, as everyone said, it wouldn't be cost effective, and thus it is illogical for a dealer to lace it. I've smoked pot laced with coke before during lunch at my last school, but that was because I had coke and no weed, so I sprinkled a little on each of the bowls we smoked, and I put some in the joint we smoked on the way back as well. I actually liked that school, because it was a small-ass school, a bunch of my friends went there, and almost everyone in the school smoked. Good times.

At 4/14/09 08:29 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I finally have a supply. I have no tolerance at all and I haven't been so high since I first started.

Nice. I love havin no tolerance. :D

At 4/14/09 10:19 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: Whats everyones plans for 420? Unfortunately its on a Monday so I can't really smoke, I'm disappointed.

Aw, that sucks man. :/
I don't really have any plans yet, gonna see what everyone else is doin before I decide. I might just smoke more than usual and maybe watch a few movies or somethin, but I'm hopin to get some psychedelics.

At 4/14/09 11:18 PM, Sargent wrote: o man i cant wait for 420 :o i got big plans alot of smokin drinkin bon fire toasts to the good times right :D yeah bunch of my buds got a little get togeather goin down a park where were grillin playin yard games theres a frisbee gold course there. its gonna be a great time :D im way excited

alot of stuff goin on this week actually, my sister had her second child. very exciting. and a whole lot of partying. a family i knew growing up moved back to mn from illionis so im super excited cause the older brother and sister are old enuff to drink now :D. took em to a black light party last friday that was crazy. up stairs and downstairs of an apartment. was fucking insane. everyone in white and the whole place was black light, the pong table and all. upstairs down stairs the whole works. was greeat. anywho im baked. have a good night guys and gals :D

That sounds like fun. :)

At 4/14/09 11:20 PM, Reed wrote:
At 4/14/09 10:19 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: Whats everyones plans for 420? Unfortunately its on a Monday so I can't really smoke, I'm disappointed.
I have to go to fuckin court, no smoking for me either

Wow that sucks cock. Good luck with that. :/

At 4/14/09 11:26 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: Haha I wonder if they set the court date to 420 just so you couldn't smoke. Seems like a pretty sucky coincidence if they didn't.

For real.

At 4/14/09 11:29 PM, Reed wrote: the judge was such a hoe ass hoe that I wouldnt be surprised! Right now I just smoke the day I get drug tested right afterwards, and I think I got a drug test on the 17th so I might do a mini 4/20 on 4/17

Good plan. Good luck with that, hope it all works out for the best.

At 4/14/09 11:27 PM, Sargent wrote: i smoke too much ^_^ its great to pass time

Impossible. :D

At 4/15/09 12:09 AM, Elfer wrote: No 4/20 for me, my last final is on 4/21

Awww...you guys are so unfortunate. You need to start makin your own luck. ;)

At 4/15/09 12:45 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Still no money, so I don't even know if I'll be doing anything on four twenty. If I do, I'm going to have like no tolerance. :D

It's a bargain! :D

At 4/15/09 12:40 PM, Rallard wrote: Probably not going to do anything for 4/20 either, if my friends are nice they might smoke me out a bowl but I'm in a bad financial standing at this point. It's either split an O with my friends or go to a couple of raves.

I'm pretty broke myself at the moment, but I might get a job this summer, after I finish high school.

At 4/15/09 08:21 PM, unowned wrote: no, theres meth laced coke for the same price'

We were only talkin about laced ganja.

At 4/16/09 07:06 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: 420's gonna be great for me. Our dealer lives literally 5 minutes up the street from us, and he already told us he was gonna come down on 420 with an oz of kush, so I'm looking forward to it. Not to mention we'll have 4 or 5 other friends over, and they'll all be bringing bud too. Can't wait.

Nice. There's a dealer about 10 minutes from my house, he's a friend of mine and I used to get all my shit from him, he had many different drugs. But he got locked up a while ago, and since he got out, he's been kind of a bitch to get shit from, even though he lives far closer than he used to. :/
Hopefully he'll get me some good shit for 4/20.

At 4/16/09 08:39 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: Alright, so some of you probably read my story about fake shrooms a while ago. Well apparently the dude really didn't mean to rip us off and he is paying us back in shrooms tomorrow. Yayyy. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he gave us fake ones again.

Well, good luck with that. :)
Hopefully you get real ones this time.

At 4/16/09 09:56 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: No, I don't know. This is my first time getting shrooms. Are red tips good or bad?

Red tips are probably bad. Real ones bruise blue.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-17 17:38:47 Reply

At 4/16/09 10:12 PM, Barry-Fanilow wrote: i have never seen red tipped mushrooms, but i know better than to eat them, they would most likely be poisonous. also, to check if the mushrooms are real, crack open a piece of the stem and look for a bluish color/tint. that is generally a good indication that the shrooms are legit. also, the color of the caps are most often a brownish/golden color, the stems are kind of grey/blue, and the caps are usually not very much bigger in circumference than a a golden dollar when they are all dried out. for ur first time eating shrooms, if they are good, i wouldnt eat more than 2 grams. if you like it then next time u can try an 8th if u want to, but its usually not a good idea to start with that much. if you have the time and materials i think it is best to melt down some chocolate and mix up about a half eighth into each piece before it drys and eat it like that. chocolate takes longer to digest in ur stomach so it will make ur trip last longer and it is easier on ur stomach (and MUCH tastier than straight caps and stems)

I ate a 1/4 my first time...and I like the taste of shrooms. :P

anyways, i got put on probation for a heroin distribution charge so I cant smoke weed anymore, which fucking sucks major dick. and so everyone knows im not some scumbag heroin dealer i just had a large quantity and that was automatically my charge. id love to smoke on 420 tho, but I have like 3 ten strips of some bomb ass doses that im gona spread around on 420 and TURN ON as many people as I can, I will prolly eat like 6 or 7 myself. Im pissed too im supposed to be on Dead tour right now but Im not. my life sucks

That sucks. How'd they catch you with that shit though? I mean, generally, unless you're real suspicious and walk around with a bunch of shit or someone snitches, you won't get caught.
Also, even if you did sell heroin, that doesn't necessarily make you a scumbag, that's a stereotype. ;)

At 4/16/09 10:46 PM, Barry-Fanilow wrote:
At 4/16/09 10:40 PM, Elfer wrote:
thats completely true, if you're trip starts to fade down and you drink lemon juice or even orange juice ( i think its anything with vitamin c) then you will start to feel almost like you are peaking again

I noticed something along those lines myself, but I didn't have any way of verifying, and I didn't look it up. I drink lots of citrus shit cause I don't like drinking water.

If you guys haven't hard Shpongle yet, I recommend you get their albums. Good music. :D

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 18:05:36 Reply

God dammit. Our dealers guy didn't answer his phone (supposedly) so we didn't get any. I'm pretty sure that this guy is just finding ways out because he already has our money so why would he give us anything?

Rawr.

BBS Signature
Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 19:14:07 Reply

At 4/17/09 05:38 PM, Delik wrote:
That sucks. How'd they catch you with that shit though? I mean, generally, unless you're real suspicious and walk around with a bunch of shit or someone snitches, you won't get caught.
Also, even if you did sell heroin, that doesn't necessarily make you a scumbag, that's a stereotype. ;)

what???? generally how does it work???? so big breh but the police have all sorts of investigations going on into that shit, especially with people selling heroin, and I was the victim of one of those investigations. I wasn't "real suspicious" and "walking around with a bunch of shit" I had just picked up two bricks (100 bags) and was dropping of a bundle (10 bags) somewhere when I got caught. Thanks for not thinking Im a scumbag though, heroin is trash, I do know that, but once you start you have fallen into the worst trap ever. And the kid I was selling too would have bought from someone else if not from me, and I would never give it to someone who didnt already do it. Besides, I only had a couple kids I sold too, I wasnt out on the street or anythinng

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 20:05:33 Reply

^Sucks to be you. I'd say to go somewhere else but regardless of where in the US you go, heroin is always monitored pretty heavily.

As for 4/20, I just got back from UVM and got some nice cigars for blunts, plus a pack of the all-too-hard-to-find American Spirit Periques, which was nice. Planning to get a half of dank shit tomorrow and also a few g's of sour kush from a new hookup tonight or tomorrow night. Tuesday is a half day as well, so all should be well.

Burlington is a beautiful area and I honestly cannot wait to go there. People there are so drugged out it's crazy, which is good because they're friendly and then I can get shrooms, 'cid and of course weed fairly easily and also at a cheaper price than down by me. Should be nice.

If I don't post again before 4/20, happy stoner's day to everyone. *tips cap*

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 20:07:17 Reply

the vitamin c shit doesnt work, people have said it actually calms you down too, i remember taking a vitamin c pill and the music started sounding shitty

and taking beforehand, probably just the acidity of the lemon juice, so just take anything like that

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 20:12:42 Reply

if you want to potentiate mushrooms you can use a MAOI or a MAOI antagonist as whats his name likes to call it

themanthelegend
themanthelegend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 21:24:40 Reply

At 4/18/09 09:10 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 4/18/09 06:05 PM, MichaelHurst wrote: God dammit. Our dealers guy didn't answer his phone (supposedly) so we didn't get any. I'm pretty sure that this guy is just finding ways out because he already has our money so why would he give us anything?

Rawr.
Keep bothering him about it until you get something. Guy sound like a total douchecunt.

Yeah. the only way to deal with these fuckers is to annoy the shit out of them. Call him once a minute every minute for like an hour. Bring it to the point where he can't even use his phone. Not only is it effective, but it's a funny thing to do to a scumbag. Also, unless it's a friend , never let yo money leave yo sight. tsk tsk.

I voice act, therefore.....

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 21:29:39 Reply

At 4/18/09 09:24 PM, themanthelegend wrote: Also, unless it's a friend , never let yo money leave yo sight. tsk tsk.

I didn't. Me and a friend tried to buy some from him so we gave him 40 dollah and he gave us a bag with some melted chocolate in it (the shrooms were supposed to be in chocolate). They were fake and we told him that and he said he didn't mean to rip us off so hes gonna give us some for free. Thats what was supposed to happen yesterday, we were supposed to get some for free.

At 4/18/09 09:10 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Keep bothering him about it until you get something. Guy sound like a total douchecunt.

He's actually not. I buy weed from him a lot and he is pretty nice. Last time I bought a half eighth from him he gave me an extra gram cuz he shorted me a bit the time before that.

BBS Signature
baked-bean
baked-bean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 21:51:58 Reply

time for trippy shit

The Stoner's Club

Bring me the horizon NewGrounds fanclub, click here.

BBS Signature
baked-bean
baked-bean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 21:56:54 Reply

idgaf

The Stoner's Club

Bring me the horizon NewGrounds fanclub, click here.

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-18 23:03:53 Reply

At 4/18/09 09:56 PM, baked-bean wrote: idgaf

I live below the influence haha.

BBS Signature
0con
0con
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-19 14:54:38 Reply

Anyone ever tried 2C-E?

Craziest shit ever. Took 2 hits last night and I'm done with hallucinogens for good.

Felt too good to be true and hallucinated fuckin' balls.

Anyone who fucks with synthetic mescaline needs to be careful cuz trust me this shit ain't nothin' like it. Too damn intense. Felt more intense than acid.

!