00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,039,040 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-26 23:29:49

lmao fuck i think i have bronchitis. been coughing up gross phlegm all day and have runny nose and shit i think those are symptoms. oh well

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-27 15:57:24

At 3/26/09 11:29 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao fuck i think i have bronchitis. been coughing up gross phlegm all day and have runny nose and shit i think those are symptoms. oh well

go to the doctor yo. get yourself some antibiotics for a couple days and don't fucking smoke and it'll go away.

i had bronchitis for three months because i didnt go to the doctor and figured it was just a bad cough; it got to the point where i was coughing up a lung every other minute, no joke. it's an easy-to-diagnose, easy-to-treat issue though, so you should get on that forreals.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-27 20:00:06

At 3/27/09 01:03 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Oh, I do stand up for myself. If they find weed on me though, my dad beats me the fuck up.

Did you dad knock up your mom when he was 10? Sorry if this comes off as douchey, but I can't picture a father beating up a 21 year old son who just takes it. At this age you should be at the prime of your physical condition... I'm a bit scrawny personally but if my dad ever wanted to beat the shit out of me, for weed of all things, I'd be able to take his ex-marine ass to the fucking ground. Mostly because he's 50 now... but still.

The chances of that happening are slim, seeing as I haven't seen him for a year and because of the fact that he sold and did acid periodically at my age. It'd be quite hypocritical.

Still man, you need to fight back.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-27 21:15:51

At 3/24/09 12:54 AM, MadMax wrote: there's an epic spot at Ottawa up on an elevated parking lot at the 5th floor, then up on the roof. There's a place with nothing but heat vents, perfect for cold days. The place's been tagged of course with 420 spot, Hack The Planet and various stoner sigs all over the spot, there's even a sleeping bag, some forty bottles.

Sounds like a cool place.

We even take a route that doesn't get security any suspicious. Also went to a rave full of booming drum 'n' bass and psytrance, the king of all music to listen while high.

Oh yes. You are quite fortunate to have attended such an event, they're always such fun. :)

At 3/26/09 12:15 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Yesterday, a friend came by to pick up a lip ring because he was going to pierce his lip. He came to my driveway and I went out to meet him. My parents stopped me at the door and started questioning me, I closed the door when I went outside and they opened it, and they were going to follow me out. Yeah, they really think I'm stupid enough to make a drug deal like that. Ha. Also, I had my brother tell my mum the dude was stopping by when I called from the car on my way home. Gawd. When I cam in the house, my dad tried to reach into my pocket. Motherfucker.

Wow. That's ridiculous. My dad could pretty much care less, but my mom is an ignorant bitch. :/

At 3/27/09 01:03 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Oh, I do stand up for myself. If they find weed on me though, my dad beats me the fuck up. They don't listen when I try to tell them they treat me like I'm 12 and that I had more freedom at 18 than I do now. They just say that I make bad choices, therefore they can act like dicks. I guess I put up with it, I don't really have much of a choice. I don't have any money or a car. And I don't want to live with my grandma.

Don't let him beat you, at least hit back. My mom tried to hit me several times, but I was not about to let that happen. She doesn't even know how to hit hard enough to hurt me, even with the added strength from being incredibly pissed about something incomprehensible or retarded. Even so, I just got her in a choke hold like I do to most people who hit me, and I think she knows better now. ;)

I hate having to smoke resin. What really sucks is when you get sorta high but not quite enough, so it just makes you want some weed even more.

Yeah resin sucks. :/

I think maybe he just wants to focus on other things that he finds to be more important at the moment. I still think there is hope. I still don't know yet if I'll vote for him again or not.

Hope. That's exactly how he wants you to feel. ;)

Because he wants it to be a surprise when he legalises it on 4/20!!! Haha, a girl can dream.

Dream on, always nice when they come true, and even when they don't, no disappointment at all. :)

As for Obama, I didn't really expect him to do anything positive for drug use, and I still don't, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised one day.
Besides the fact that he may or may not actually smoke and/or support cannabis use (medical or otherwise), he has to deal with other issues (economy and war) and he also has to deal with his party's views, whether he agrees with them or not.
Still, he could have deigned to at least give it a serious answer instead of just blowing it off.

I've been sober all week, and for no particular reason. I just kinda felt that it would be more enjoyable to smoke if I took a break and reduced my tolerance, as I do from time to time. Makes it far less fun to play shooting games, though. :/

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-27 21:24:35

At 3/27/09 09:15 PM, Delik wrote: . Even so, I just got her in a choke hold like I do to most people who hit me, and I think she knows better now. ;)

pathetic

i had bronchitis for three months because i didnt go to the doctor and figured it was just a bad cough; it got to the point where i was coughing up a lung every other minute,

that must have shortened your life

i watched an obama press conference where says hes doing all the thinking, except he has advisors to that, so theres one lie

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-27 21:28:06

At 3/27/09 09:24 PM, pr0ded wrote: that must have shortened your life

what doesn't shorten a life these days?

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-27 21:40:34

At 3/27/09 09:15 PM, Delik wrote:
I've been sober all week, and for no particular reason. I just kinda felt that it would be more enjoyable to smoke if I took a break and reduced my tolerance, as I do from time to time. Makes it far less fun to play shooting games, though. :/

That is so true! Haha games in general aren't as fun sober sometimes.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-27 21:59:44

what doesn't shorten a life these days?

as long as it isnt infections im all good in the hood

sorry team, i made a big mistake, i inhaled an ounce of ketamine in under 2 weeks, i should just inhaled the profit and had enough for another one, a foolish move, in 2 weeks time i will bounce back and buy some liquid

then ill pour it in peoples drinks

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-28 23:03:43

At 3/28/09 07:33 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I really need to get a job.

LOL you don't have a job and you aren't smoking weed. So what are you doing? JK, at least you will get your tax returns depending on if you had a job in 2008. I just got one of them. Also have you even applied anywhere?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 01:35:40

I havne't been straight since six on friday night. lolz second half of senior year.

You're so pretty, like a tree, or a high-class prostitute.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 02:02:27

Last night I got smoked out by a friend and we were parked on this sidewalk, then out of nowhere this person was jogging by... but for some reason they looked like they were running and place and never got closer to us. Then they turned randomly and dissapeared... trippiest shit I've seen in a while, my other friend saw it too, but the friend that smoked us out was looking down when we saw it. Anyone else have similar trippy experiences? :P

Then we talked philosophy instead of going to a party. Bleh, typical weed laziness.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 02:19:45

At 3/29/09 02:02 AM, Rallard wrote: Last night I got smoked out by a friend and we were parked on this sidewalk, then out of nowhere this person was jogging by... but for some reason they looked like they were running and place and never got closer to us. Then they turned randomly and dissapeared... trippiest shit I've seen in a while, my other friend saw it too, but the friend that smoked us out was looking down when we saw it. Anyone else have similar trippy experiences? :P

When I ate weed brownes for the first time, I did them at work. When I left work and was walking to my car in the parking lot, it seemed like I was making no progress at all and then all of a sudden I was just at my car even though i seemed like i hadn't gone anywhere at all.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 05:11:50

At 3/28/09 07:33 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Hitting back makes it worse, now I just try to get away. Doesn't help that it usually triggers an asthma attack. Also, I'm a girl, lol. And I am by no means in prime physical condition.

I suppose that makes sense. It's quite unfortunate that you can't just beat his ass, though. :/
Skill in violence comes in handy from time to time, even if you try to avoid conflict.

At 3/27/09 09:15 PM, Delik wrote: As for Obama, I didn't really expect him to do anything positive for drug use, and I still don't, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised one day.
Well, he did stop the raids on Medical Marijuana distribution centers, didn't he?

I suppose...still, he could easily do more if he weren't concerned about his political future.

Haha. I've been sober for quite some time. I've smoked a couple times this year, but I don't really count those because it wasn't like it was my weed, it's not the same when you smoke someone else's. It's weird being sober all the time. I really need to get a job.

I smoked some resin today, because I wanted t be high for some good movies I decided to watch. It was quite enjoyable.

At 3/29/09 02:02 AM, Rallard wrote: Last night I got smoked out by a friend and we were parked on this sidewalk, then out of nowhere this person was jogging by... but for some reason they looked like they were running and place and never got closer to us. Then they turned randomly and dissapeared... trippiest shit I've seen in a while, my other friend saw it too, but the friend that smoked us out was looking down when we saw it. Anyone else have similar trippy experiences? :P

It's more a matter of force of will for me sometimes. Even when I'm sober, I can force anything with visible texture to move randomly if I focus on it. Sometimes when I'm stoned I think things going on around me are happening to the rhythm of my music, though. That's always cool, it's like the whole world is a complex and random music video or some similarly ridiculous bullshit, though I suppose I the world COULD be in motion to the music, and perhaps I'm just confused as fuck and I forgot what I was typing.

Then we talked philosophy instead of going to a party. Bleh, typical weed laziness.

As interesting as that can be, I'd be likely to prefer the party. Especially if more drugs and/or good music are present at the aforementioned social event. Always nice to get super fucked up and jam all night.

At 3/29/09 02:19 AM, Scrotaculous wrote: When I ate weed brownes for the first time, I did them at work. When I left work and was walking to my car in the parking lot, it seemed like I was making no progress at all and then all of a sudden I was just at my car even though i seemed like i hadn't gone anywhere at all.

I generally get that effect on dissociatives more than when I smoke. Now I wanna drink cough syrup. Damn I really need a new source for good psychedelics, it's been far too long.
Also, that sig of yours is quite...colorful. :)

Now all of you go get Sesto Sento's latest 2 albums, Come Together and Key to the Universe. Best techno albums yet, in my opinion, and it's really not like me to make such bold statements in the face of all the fantastic psytrance I jam to. No really though, get it here. :)

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 13:50:02

At 3/29/09 05:11 AM, Delik wrote:
It's more a matter of force of will for me sometimes. Even when I'm sober, I can force anything with visible texture to move randomly if I focus on it.

You can read minds!?

Now all of you go get Sesto Sento's latest 2 albums, Come Together and Key to the Universe. Best techno albums yet, in my opinion, and it's really not like me to make such bold statements in the face of all the fantastic psytrance I jam to. No really though, get it here. :)

You should check out Ronald Jenkees. He's insane on a keyboard and is a "youtube star" so just search for him on there.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 17:58:21

At 3/27/09 03:57 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 3/26/09 11:29 PM, MadCow wrote: lmao fuck i think i have bronchitis. been coughing up gross phlegm all day and have runny nose and shit i think those are symptoms. oh well
go to the doctor yo. get yourself some antibiotics for a couple days and don't fucking smoke and it'll go away.

i had bronchitis for three months because i didnt go to the doctor and figured it was just a bad cough; it got to the point where i was coughing up a lung every other minute, no joke. it's an easy-to-diagnose, easy-to-treat issue though, so you should get on that forreals.

fuuuuck. went to doctors today. my suspicions were correct. got some antibiotics and cough syrup. cough syrup has a narcotic, but iunno if i quite trust it. it's purple like codeine syrup, but it says nothing bout codeine on bottle. looked up a little bout it and some people say it does have codeine and it has hydrocodone in it too (shit in vicodin). guess i'll finish the rest of my bud today and then take them antibiotics till its over

also i cant believe its common knowledge you're not supposed to hold hits as long as possible wtf. never heard that before ever. why the hell do people pride themselves in how long they can hold them then??

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 18:00:28

oh yeh its called hycodan if anyones ever had it before

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 18:21:12

Note to self: don't share a bong and hotbox with sick friends.

I haven't felt this awful in a very long time.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 19:28:27

At 3/29/09 05:58 PM, MadCow wrote: also i cant believe its common knowledge you're not supposed to hold hits as long as possible wtf. never heard that before ever. why the hell do people pride themselves in how long they can hold them then??

LOL I always think it's funny when people take in a small hit AND blow it out like 3 seconds later. I always take huge rips and I swear I get higher then when I do count to like 5 seconds and blow it out. It might be placebo, but I also feel the high faster when I hold the hits in longer, so that might be why i get higher.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 20:47:19

At 3/29/09 07:28 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 3/29/09 05:58 PM, MadCow wrote: also i cant believe its common knowledge you're not supposed to hold hits as long as possible wtf. never heard that before ever. why the hell do people pride themselves in how long they can hold them then??
LOL I always think it's funny when people take in a small hit AND blow it out like 3 seconds later. I always take huge rips and I swear I get higher then when I do count to like 5 seconds and blow it out. It might be placebo, but I also feel the high faster when I hold the hits in longer, so that might be why i get higher.

i take big hits too. then i hold them for at least 30-60secs. never really bragged about it or anything, shits not really a big deal i just always assumed longer you held it the higher you get, and that it was the best way to make a sack last ffffff

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 22:56:44

At 3/29/09 05:58 PM, MadCow wrote: fuuuuck. went to doctors today. my suspicions were correct. got some antibiotics and cough syrup. cough syrup has a narcotic, but iunno if i quite trust it. it's purple like codeine syrup, but it says nothing bout codeine on bottle.

Maybe since you were prescribed this for an actual illness you should use it for its intended purpose for now.

Dead.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 23:11:13

At 3/29/09 10:56 PM, Elfer wrote:
At 3/29/09 05:58 PM, MadCow wrote: fuuuuck. went to doctors today. my suspicions were correct. got some antibiotics and cough syrup. cough syrup has a narcotic, but iunno if i quite trust it. it's purple like codeine syrup, but it says nothing bout codeine on bottle.
Maybe since you were prescribed this for an actual illness you should use it for its intended purpose for now.

lmao yeh no shit. was just wondering if i took a little bit more id get the drunk effect codeine gives.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-29 23:16:13

At 3/29/09 11:05 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: It's been 2 fucking months since I haven't had any weed or hung out with my stoner friends. Why? Because I'm still living under my parent's roof and they threatened to kick me out of the house if they catch me smoking weed. To you it might not sound like a big deal but I seriously have no where else to go. My dad is also the type of person who would call the police to check up on what we're doing at my friends house. This is fucked, I'm not failing in school I'm actually doing great and I have great plans for my future so WTF??? Why can't I have a little fun once in a while? WHY IS WEED LOOKED AS SOMETHING THAT'S SOOO FUCKING BAD? I WANT MY FREEDOM! I'M 18 THEY CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS TO ME!

WEED IS NOT A JOKE. THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS EVERYTHING, ITS ILLEGAL FOR A REASON. HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR FAMILY? I MEAN FOR GODS SAKES DO YOU REALLY NOT REALIZE THIS DOPE CRAP IS ILLEGAL? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU'RE REALLY GETTING IT FROM! WHAT IF THE PERSON THE PERSON YOU GET IT FROM'S PLACE WAS BEING RAIDED BY POLICE AND THEY DUMPED RAT POISON ON IT TO GET RID OF THE EVIDENCE? IF I EVER FIND YOU AND ERIC WERE PARTAKING IN MARIJUANO CIGARETTES, YOU'RE OUT ON THE STREETS.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-30 02:16:34

Hey can you guys help support the reggae club? We are dieing and need some help. Link in my sig.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-30 03:44:52

At 3/30/09 02:16 AM, Vociferousmime wrote: Hey can you guys help support the reggae club? We are dieing and need some help. Link in my sig.

its a proven fact stoners and reggae dont mix. what the fuck do you tihnk you're doing?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-30 04:47:49

At 3/30/09 03:44 AM, MadCow wrote:
At 3/30/09 02:16 AM, Vociferousmime wrote: Hey can you guys help support the reggae club? We are dieing and need some help. Link in my sig.
its a proven fact stoners and reggae dont mix. what the fuck do you tihnk you're doing?

It took me years to join this club, and now he expects me to be not lazy enough to post in a new one lololololo9qwhur2u4eiehfhf492hf2892.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-30 06:23:53

At 3/30/09 03:44 AM, MadCow wrote:

i love reggae when im stoned

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-30 14:55:12

At 3/29/09 01:50 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: You can read minds!?

Jedi Mind Tricks? o_0

You should check out Ronald Jenkees. He's insane on a keyboard and is a "youtube star" so just search for him on there.

Wow that guy's good.

At 3/29/09 06:21 PM, Rallard wrote: Note to self: don't share a bong and hotbox with sick friends.

I haven't felt this awful in a very long time.

That sucks man. Hope you get well before the weather gets nice.

At 3/29/09 11:05 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: It's been 2 fucking months since I haven't had any weed or hung out with my stoner friends. Why? Because I'm still living under my parent's roof and they threatened to kick me out of the house if they catch me smoking weed. To you it might not sound like a big deal but I seriously have no where else to go. My dad is also the type of person who would call the police to check up on what we're doing at my friends house. This is fucked, I'm not failing in school I'm actually doing great and I have great plans for my future so WTF??? Why can't I have a little fun once in a while? WHY IS WEED LOOKED AS SOMETHING THAT'S SOOO FUCKING BAD? I WANT MY FREEDOM! I'M 18 THEY CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS TO ME!

People are ignorant. If it gets too ridiculous, get a job and leave. Or just leave, but bein a jobless bum is a hard thing to fix sometimes.
Though really, I'd expect them to be far more tolerant if you have good grades and an actual plan for your future. I have neither, but then again, I've managed to keep my parents from finding out I smoke, probably mainly because I generally smell more like cigarettes than ganja.
Also, tell em I said to grow the fuck up. ;)

At 3/29/09 11:16 PM, MadCow wrote: WEED IS NOT A JOKE. THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS EVERYTHING, ITS ILLEGAL FOR A REASON. HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR FAMILY? I MEAN FOR GODS SAKES DO YOU REALLY NOT REALIZE THIS DOPE CRAP IS ILLEGAL? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO YOU'RE REALLY GETTING IT FROM! WHAT IF THE PERSON THE PERSON YOU GET IT FROM'S PLACE WAS BEING RAIDED BY POLICE AND THEY DUMPED RAT POISON ON IT TO GET RID OF THE EVIDENCE? IF I EVER FIND YOU AND ERIC WERE PARTAKING IN MARIJUANO CIGARETTES, YOU'RE OUT ON THE STREETS.

Hahaha!!!

At 3/29/09 11:35 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Sounds cool, I think I'll check them out. Thanks for the link :3

Any time. :)
I love to spread good things to cool people.

Silly parents. I can't get caught either. Not that it matters since I'm not doing anything right now anyway. Eh, at least they care I guess. And you're only 18, you've got your whole life to smoke weed :D Yeah, I'm trying to look at the bright side :/

Always look at the bright side. Negative people tend to be unhappy far too often because they're concerned about utterly trivial matters. :/

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-30 18:48:49

At 3/30/09 02:55 PM, Delik wrote:
At 3/29/09 01:50 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: You can read minds!?
Jedi Mind Tricks? o_0

That beat is ill.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-30 21:10:03

i have not kholed since december, and its better than being normal. noooooo

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-30 21:26:26

i am the superior muscian

i collaberated with an ally, uploading soon