00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,038,556 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 03:37:59

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 04:50:18

any one ever heard of angel trumpets........? evil littel basterds

my poop smells like poop dog poop smells alot like my poop too! unicorn poop smells like rainbows (yaaay) leprechaun poop smells like whiskey and patatos

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 05:26:44

At 12/13/08 04:50 AM, worldsXdeadliestXman wrote: any one ever heard of angel trumpets........? evil littel basterds

datura is pretty much the worst drug possible

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 06:17:37

obama is just a zionist puppet

did k, watched a tripped out nature show on the knowledge network, went to the store that operates for 24 hours durign the holiday season

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 07:52:40

coincidentally I have white widow too but I smoked like an eighth in a day which was tremendously bad

I'm leaving uni today for a month, who knows what that will bring; usually I take an exciting substance on new years and pick one up to take back to uni too

got fucking drunk as an ox last night but I'm not so hungover atm; maybe I drank lots of water before I went to bed - don't remember

also pulled some girl who I also don't remember and sent her TOO MANY text messages according to my phone

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 08:38:29

At 12/13/08 07:52 AM, Earfetish wrote: coincidentally I have white widow too but I smoked like an eighth in a day which was tremendously bad

well what's worse is I shared two of the joints and blazed the rest playing Dungeon Keeper

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 08:41:25

At 12/13/08 06:17 AM, pr0de wrote: obama is just a zionist puppet

And he is, but why would the Zionists want weed illegal? So the Rastas never get to go to Zion? Lots of Jews like the odd smoke, probably a larger percentage than the average from my experience (live near a Jewish district). Maybe because Zionists don't like buying some nice Lebanese hash.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 09:33:43

watch the union: the business behind getting high

fda approved

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 09:48:38

i had cold symptoms so i took a lot of vitamin c and now i have no cold symptoms, took lots of other pills, but the fda does not approve of megadoses of vitamin c so keep buying their shit

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-13 10:15:12

At 12/13/08 09:33 AM, pr0de wrote: watch the union: the business behind getting high

fda approved

I linked that a few pages ago

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-14 17:32:03

yeah I'm at Lancaster uni

you ever fancy meeting and having a few pints over this next month, let me know

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-14 22:20:02

so yeah since someone asked for pictures of my shit

i set 'em up in chronological (and coincidentally, height-based) order to make it easier. From L2R is Grimace, Anne Frank, Johnny Blaze, Saint Quentin, and Sky's The Limit. In front is the steamroller, Notorious H.I.T., and one of my pieces, The Candyman. I couldn't find Fellatio, and I gave two pieces to my friend.

Grimace is named after the fact that it's purple like Grimace from McDonald's
Anne Frank is named such because she comes from Israel (Bolinat.com) and she hides in my cabinet
Johnny Blaze is named after an alter-ego that both Method Man and I have taken on
Saint Quentin is named such because he's the Patron Saint of Coughing
Sky's The Limit is named such because that's how high it gets you
Notorious H.I.T. is named after Biggie (as is STL) and because it is a notorious hit.
The Candyman is named such because of its colors, and because The Candyman can....get you high.

Only Grimace and The Candyman aren't CCG.

The Stoner's Club

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-15 01:26:28

I know I was slagging UKZ off for this but I just found Tramadol in my mum's medicine drawer and I've never had an opiate before

looks like pure Tramadol Hydrochloride in little green lactose pills

she's cut out the individual pills in the perforated box tho so she probably knows how many she's got and would notice a missing one whenever she goes for the Tramadol whenever that may be

anyway a few days ago I was saying 'don't steal from your parents' and I've been trying to mooch codeine off a friend of mine for a while anyway

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-16 00:11:00

At 12/13/08 03:36 AM, life wrote: But who knows, maybe 2009 is the year!

Q: "Will you consider legalizing marijuana so that the government can regulate it, tax it, put age limits on it, and create millions of new jobs and create a billion dollar industry right here in the U.S.?" S. Man, Denton

A: President-elect Obama is not in favor of the legalization of marijuana.

well that question got shot down in flames.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-16 15:46:42

i got a fuckin job! :D

the whole reason i was gonna stop smoking for a month was cause i went to sears for a job, got an interview, then had to take a drug test... i smoked like the day before, so i figured i'd fail. but i tried the gallon of water thing. i drank almost a whole gallon of water and a quart of orange juice and managed not to throw up. pissed twice before the test and used the third piss for the test, and i made sure i only gave a mid-stream sample... after all that trouble i was really hoping i passed... but i never got a call back from sears so i figured i failed. i finally today decided to call them, and they said they've been trying to get a hold of me, and the only thing i needed was my bank info and i could start work anytime. haha.

so yeah. i'm happy. i actually passed a drug test just by drinking a little less than a gallon of water and a quart of orange juice. crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-16 17:29:49

just been having a string of scrwed up k experiences
atleast i think the stuff i was watching on tv wasnt even really happening
at least i can barely remeber how it went
altough i remember one of the images being a row of people who were looking away and when they looked at me they all had the same voice

and then i sobered up and said "i feel like watching suvivorman"
and so i changed the channel to oln and the show was actually on

ugh

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-16 17:31:42

err instead of voice i meant face
and i had no idea what times that show even airs

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-17 18:16:34

At 12/16/08 05:31 PM, pr0de wrote: err instead of voice i meant face
and i had no idea what times that show even airs

damn dude, that's crazy. how often do you do k anyway? seems like every other post i see from you has k in it. heh.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-17 19:26:55

just a lot
grams at a time
its so fucked but i just keep going back
that surviorman thing happened again, i guess because it happened exactly 24 hours? or they just like to have that show on all time, atleast i remember watching cops, except i dont think cops airs that early in the morning,
convulsing, or just my entire body vibrating, which also makes my breathing 'vibrate'
id like to get an hdtv, because its like im there with this little shitty one
music just sounds too fucked to enjoy
then i watched this fucked up punjabi carpet commercial, the producers must have been high

the effects of vet grade ket are much different
atleast i was able to play team fortress and get a 24 kills 5 death ratios
and with this stuff id rather play tripped out single player games, like super mario galaxy
the graphics are much better looking now

then i had to go meet up with someone, i go on the bus, i wanted to change my mp3 player option to "repeat one" and the menu was already there when i took it out of my pocket, guess it was just a coincidence, but i do complete lots of tasks without realizing it.

so i sell a g, but i dont have a scale, just making a guess, and it turns out i gave them exactly a gram

but yeah its a terrible drug, getting angry easily, it smells like comet (some soap), hardly get sad, and i feel no sexual pleasure

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-17 19:34:08

and i enjoy rewatchign all the shows i watched as a child, like the hilarious house of frighenstien or whatever

can barely remember it, but i read a study that left handed people are quite forgetful

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-17 23:32:04

At 12/17/08 07:26 PM, pr0de wrote: just a lot
grams at a time
its so fucked but i just keep going back...

that's crazy man. i've wanted to try it, but i dunno how to get a hold of shit like that. is it addictive or is it just like 'shit that was a crazy ride, i wanna go again'?

but yeah its a terrible drug, getting angry easily, it smells like comet (some soap), hardly get sad, and i feel no sexual pleasure

shit that sucks. is that from repeated use?

====

i picked up some 10x salvia again. i was gonna try 15x this time, but they were all out. but yeah, i had about a hit or less just wallago without a sitter cause i figured i wouldn't trip hard, and i didn't. but it was pretty cool. i just emptied out the top of a cigarette and replaced it with salvia. i wasn't looking for a trip this time really, i just wanted to kinda get the feel for salvia again. but it's so fucking weird. i didn't trip, again i didn't want to, but i got that head rush and then all the salvia trips i've had i recalled in vivid memories. like, i usually forget the 'details' of my trips and only remember the just of them. but... well i dunno. salvia's a weird drug. heh. in a cool way though.

if anyone remembers, i think i posted about it, but my first trip i said was like a kaliedescope. but, now instead of just remembering that, i remember how everything happened. it was kinda sloshy feeling, probably cause i kept unintentionally tipping the bong over on purpose if that makes sense[i didn't know i was doing that in reality while i was tripping, but i kept doing it on purpose in my trip]. and i was looking at my hands and my friend jo was saying something and i was just dazed and confused just lollygagging in salvialand. and i thought 'oh' in my head and 'marijuana?' then 'no, it does not exist in this world' or something of that sort, and i kept repeating that with a few other drugs. i waved my hand, and a hundred hands trailed behind, i looked at the foil i used to make the bong, waved my hand over it in a circle, and the foil multiplied trailing after my hand in a circle. then the trip got weird cause jo and his girlfriend kept talking. i think i stood up, but it might have just been my trip. but the really crazy part was when i'd think i had things figured out, then all the sudden they'd kaliedascope in a glich-like manner, as if it weren't supposed to be. everything started mirroring and just tripping me the fuck out. i coulndn't believe my eyes. and just when i was convinced i had forever departed the world i once knew, and decided to forget, salvia led me home.

that's when i looked at jo, rubbed my eyes and was looking at him and his girl like 'what? who the fuck are you and where am i?' i was just about to freak out when it hit me: 'i'm at jo's house. he's with his girlfriend. i just got done tripping on salvia. we should smoke some weed now.' heh.

there's another reason i didn't wanna trip though, aside from me just wanting to get the feel of it again. i was outside, it's almost freezing cold, and it's foggy as shit. kinda creates a weird atmosphere. i probably wouldn't have liked the trip.

but yeah. i'll probably posting all about my next trip when it happens. i dunno when i wanna do it though. i know where, my buddies just got a new house, and they have a smoke room. it's all black with flouresent green and orange paint splattered all over the walls. and a bunch of black light posters everywhere. and of course, black lights. there's strobe lights too, but i don't think i'd want that on while i'm tripping. it's one of the greatest rooms i've ever seen. it's a trip just hanging out in there.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-18 15:47:15

At 12/16/08 12:11 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote: A: President-elect Obama is not in favor of the legalization of marijuana.

READ THIS PLZ:

During a debate in the Democratic presidential primaries campaign, MSNBC moderator Tim Russert, the claymation journalist, asked the candidates who opposed decriminalization of marijuana to raise their hands.

Barack Obama hesitantly raised his hand halfway before quickly lowering it again. However, in January 2004, when Obama was running for the Senate, he told Illinois college students that he supported eliminating criminal penalties for marijuana use or possession. "I think the war on drugs has been a failure, and I think we need to rethink and decriminalize our marijuana laws," he said during a debate at Northwestern University. "But I'm not somebody who believes in legalization of marijuana."

Was Obama now having a time-travel debate with himself? When the Washington Times confronted Obama with that statement on a video of the 2004 debate, his campaign offered two explanations in less than 24 hours. First, a spokesperson said that Obama had "always" supported decriminalizing marijuana, that he misunderstood the question when he raised his hand, and reiterated Obama's opposition to full legalization, adding that an Obama administration would "review drug sentences to see where we can be smarter on crime and reduce the blind and counterproductive sentencing to non-violent offenders."

But, after the Times posted the video on its website, the Obama campaign made a fast U-turn and declared that he does not support eliminating criminal penalties for marijuana possession and use--thereby rejecting both decriminalization and legalization.

just another liar in public office. shocking.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-18 18:31:21

At 12/18/08 03:47 PM, Buddhist wrote: just another liar in public office. shocking.

hmm. that figures. that's one of the reasons why i think democracy fails. too many people lie.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-18 18:33:13

At 12/18/08 03:21 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Sounds like a pretty good trip. And that room sounds really really awesome.

yeah, it was pretty crazy. that was of normal salvia too. no extract or concentration or whatever. just a huge ass bong rip. and the rooms beyond awesome. :P i'll try and take some pics if i ever have the time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-18 23:18:51

hey guys.

I've got a question that I suppose would be best to ask here. I'm buying some shrooms for the first time (tried making my own with a friend, failed hard), but I don't have too much cash. Do you think half an eighth would be enough to get a first timer going? I don't need to be tripping balls, but I don't want to drop cash on them if I could just spend it on some good weed.

also, I've discovered that getting ripped and going sledding at night is possibly the funnest thing in the world.

You're so pretty, like a tree, or a high-class prostitute.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-18 23:46:36

At 12/18/08 11:18 PM, oc-fuzzy wrote: hey guys.

I've got a question that I suppose would be best to ask here. I'm buying some shrooms for the first time (tried making my own with a friend, failed hard), but I don't have too much cash. Do you think half an eighth would be enough to get a first timer going? I don't need to be tripping balls, but I don't want to drop cash on them if I could just spend it on some good weed.

Well if you don't take enough it will just be a strong body buzz. You might as well buy the whole eighth and just eat half and then eat more if you feel like it or use the other half another time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-18 23:51:40

Also if you buy them wet you will need to eat more, so buy them dry.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-19 00:12:06

i just thought of something. dunno if it's a good idea or not, don't care cause it probably wont happen. but, what if all the stoners organized into local groups and founded speakeasies? y'know, like they did in the prohibition era or whatever. they ended up re-legalizing alcohol cause of the speakeasies and shit like that. what if that happened with weed and maybe some other drugs?

it's just wishful thinking though i guess.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-19 00:55:01

Just picked up some dank ass kush, time to blaze!

The Stoner's Club

PWNED

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-12-19 01:37:21

At 12/19/08 12:55 AM, VGRCL wrote: Just picked up some dank ass kush, time to blaze!

Looks pretty good man, have fun. I'm blazed already haha.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature