New Topic Respond to this Topic
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-08 20:00:29 Reply

I remember having a good time with an ounce of Jack Herer. Although you do get quite a tolerance after smoking through an ounce, but it's that strong you hardly care.

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-08 20:30:38 Reply

At 5/6/08 04:59 PM, bigjuicy wrote: I got my information from wikipedia it said that a regular dose was 100mg-900mg, and that the fatal dose is around 1200mg.

Erowid > Wikipedia for these things.

At 5/8/08 10:36 AM, MadCow wrote: bah bought about 1.5g of bud to last me about 5 days at least, cuz im short on money, but i've smoked a lot of it already. Lamers.

1.5g? That's pretty small man; I dunno how you can make that last if you smoke every day.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-08 21:24:00 Reply

At 5/8/08 08:30 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 5/8/08 10:36 AM, MadCow wrote: bah bought about 1.5g of bud to last me about 5 days at least, cuz im short on money, but i've smoked a lot of it already. Lamers.
1.5g? That's pretty small man; I dunno how you can make that last if you smoke every day.

Yeh, but I only had $10, it was the most i could get basically. I have a really low tolerance so I don't have to smoke too much. But I get so bored that I start to smoke every couple hours to refresh the high :[

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-08 21:38:12 Reply

Piff,

seems like a word invented and used by wiggers, according to google "Exactly. Haze is a strain, Piff is slang, so no,"

jack herer is nice, and romulan

altho i remember smoking this really good weed, like a pinner would get you high, through a frends father

I've done ketamine. I don't see the big problem with it. It's awesome. Not particularly social, maybe.

how much did you do? anyone else?

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-08 21:42:11 Reply

oh and the stronger the weed the more burnout i get

whats everyones favorite music to listen to on psychedelics, i want to download shit

when i get money i want to do shrooms and acid, maybe like 2 hits and 1,5 grams

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-08 22:00:20 Reply

i wanna try listening to some notorious big or some wutang on acid

LSD!

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-08 22:07:53 Reply

i loved listening to Tool and Animal Collective on acid. And I always like listening to the OutHud album "S.T.R.E.E.T.D.A.D." when I'm just high. But it does kinda depend on your music taste.

I don't think listening to rap would be that great because rap isn't trippy imo.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-08 22:31:19 Reply

At 5/8/08 09:38 PM, pr0de wrote:
I've done ketamine. I don't see the big problem with it. It's awesome. Not particularly social, maybe.
how much did you do? anyone else?

I was pissed in a bar in India and k is legal in India and I was talking loudly about it. Some guy offered me some from this little tin, saying 'only do a little bit' and I took it to the bathroom and tried to put a little bit on my hand. However, I spilt it and it was upside down in all the pissy water and I felt quite bad for spilling all this guy's k, and I had quite a lot on my hand so I snorted it all and it smelt of piss. And then gave the guy back the tin, not mentioning I had spilt most of it (oops).

Then I chatted to some people for a while and suddenly felt very 'mongy', so I closed my eyes and listened to the music and it was very nice and I was completely blissed-out relaxed, not feeling awesome but very blissed and contented. And then I woke up and chatted to people a little bit, and tried to pull some old woman, and then fell back into semi-consciousness and listened to the music. Occasionally I was like 'I'm safe now' and then I'd want to relax and not pay any attention to anyone. I can barely remember the music that was playing or what anyone was saying or any particular thoughts. I didn't fall down a k-hole or anything, it was very chilled and thoughtless.

Might be better (say this a lot of times after trying drugs for the first time) to do it when I'm not pissed. I've heard of hallucinogenic ethnogenic properties. But maybe you've got to do quite a lot to get sucked into your subconscious. There's definitely that feeling, though. And maybe if you do it at home and meditate or something, I dunno.

Dethklokfan13
Dethklokfan13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-08 22:33:14 Reply

At 5/8/08 04:05 PM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: A question for the group, what is your favorite type of weed?
For me it's Piff, then KB, Then Haze.
I've had White Widow before but it doesn't compare to Piff in my opinion.

Basic green, it's very rare that I get any high quality green, the best I have smoked, is some crazy mexican weed, I forgot the name of it, because you know how mexicans have some fucked up names for their drugs.

ff

BBS Signature
TikTok
TikTok
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 00:38:08 Reply

being mostly a bong smoker, i had a question about how and what you can make a roach out of.

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 00:55:35 Reply

I am blazed as hell right now. Very nice. I smoked more than I usually do. Feelin a really nice body high and listening to Tim and Erics album Awesome Record, Great Songs hella funny and at times trippy.

I am very proud of myself for being able to type that even though i had to go back a couple times lmao

BBS Signature
ReconRebel
ReconRebel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 01:08:13 Reply

At 5/9/08 12:55 AM, MadCow wrote: I am blazed as hell right now. Very nice.

I'll have that opportunity in about 3 hours. Bought an eighth of strong stuff from my buddy yesterday. It's a least a $50 bag. Knowing the guy for 30 years entitles me to a discount I guess. lol

I smoked more than I usually do.

How much of that 1.5 gram bud is left MadCow? Is it time to dig out the pipe and scrounge for stems?

Levels --- Badges
Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature
pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 05:58:00 Reply

i like wutangs lyrics, and biggies flow, lol

i listened to eazy-e on acid, this song Eazy-E - [Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukkin Compton #11] Creep N Crawl lol

At 5/8/08 10:31 PM, Earfetish wrote:
Then I chatted to some people for a while and suddenly felt very 'mongy',

dpending on how much i snort, i get a quick for a little, and for more the effects come as it drips down my throat

i wouldnt like to drink anything on it, not being able to piss when you have to sucks

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 07:52:07 Reply

At 5/9/08 01:08 AM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 5/9/08 12:55 AM, MadCow wrote: I am blazed as hell right now. Very nice.
I'll have that opportunity in about 3 hours. Bought an eighth of strong stuff from my buddy yesterday. It's a least a $50 bag. Knowing the guy for 30 years entitles me to a discount I guess. lol

Nice, have fun. Yeh, that's how I get hooked up. My dealers are really more my friends than dealers.

I smoked more than I usually do.
How much of that 1.5 gram bud is left MadCow? Is it time to dig out the pipe and scrounge for stems?

There's a little left, probably enough to smoke like, 2 or 3 more times. I'm gonna buy a dub today, so I should be fine for much longer than I would have with a dimebag.

BBS Signature
BannedAltLol
BannedAltLol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 16:50:36 Reply

Has anyone here used B*d*a*l.b*z before? (erm, that obviously won't make sense to anyone who hasn't...). i would like to have an alternate way of procuring stuff, as my dealer is a rather nefarious chap. I'm from the UK so a Brit with experience of the place would be extra-helpful.

BannedAltLol
BannedAltLol
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 16:52:54 Reply

At 5/9/08 04:50 PM, BannedAltLol wrote: Has anyone here used B*d*a*l.b*z before? (erm, that obviously won't make sense to anyone who hasn't...). i would like to have an alternate way of procuring stuff, as my dealer is a rather nefarious chap. I'm from the UK so a Brit with experience of the place would be extra-helpful.

info i'm looking for is delivery/packaging/quality etc

Dethklokfan13
Dethklokfan13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 18:08:27 Reply

Awesome day today! Smoked a whole bunch of green and popped 29mg of hydrocodone (wastons, loratabs) It's been like this for the past 3 days! Had an awesome week with the freinds and today, as I said smoked green and popped Loratabs, and played Resident Evil 3 (which is so fun due to the opiate effect of the tabs) The ending them of RE3 also made me cry for some reason, was it any of the drugs, or just a random occurance.

ff

BBS Signature
Dethklokfan13
Dethklokfan13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 21:44:10 Reply

Good news for anyone living in the US, Barrak Obama I heard, might legalize Mary Jane!

ff

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-09 22:35:50 Reply

At 5/9/08 06:08 PM, Dethklokfan13 wrote: Awesome day today! Smoked a whole bunch of green and popped 29mg of hydrocodone (wastons, loratabs) It's been like this for the past 3 days! Had an awesome week with the freinds and today, as I said smoked green and popped Loratabs, and played Resident Evil 3 (which is so fun due to the opiate effect of the tabs) The ending them of RE3 also made me cry for some reason, was it any of the drugs, or just a random occurance.

I heard weed + vicodin high was shitty, how is "wastons" and "loratabs" different from vicodin? Is it just straight hydrocodone, or something? Good that you good time though, I guess. I've played RE4 on wii high as shit before, with a big group of friends. So scary, but so fun and funny to play.

Helped my dad move shit all day and he's gonna pay me, so I'm prolly gonna get a fatter sack tomorrow. Should be pretty sweet. I wanna get like, an eighth and then see if I can get some brownies or something.

BBS Signature
UKZ
UKZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 09:36:59 Reply

Thursday, I decided to buy a twenty sack, I was/still am a little sick with mono, but besides the fact. I smoked all friday, then I realized my throat wasn't swollen and I had no fever. Amazing, herb killed my mono and made me feel great. I was really hesistant about eating munchies, but then I started to and it just felt like normally eating, before this it would hurt and feel like someone was cutting my throat if I tried eating or drinking.

eh, just thought i'd share :]

Crews:
Graffiti Crew
Stoner's Club

BBS Signature
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 10:06:56 Reply

At 5/8/08 09:38 PM, pr0de wrote: seems like a word invented and used by wiggers, according to google "Exactly. Haze is a strain, Piff is slang, so no,"

I was unaware of this. The thing is, when I smoked it, it was better than any Haze I've ever smoked. The dealers around here who sell Haze, KB, and Piff charge the most for Piff. So perhaps there is another strain in Jersey that was dubbed Piff. Granted I've heard the best you can get around where I live is AK. Really expensive shit.

At 5/8/08 09:42 PM, pr0de wrote: whats everyones favorite music to listen to on psychedelics, i want to download shit

Literally a mix of everything. Ween, Beck, Primus, Mr Bungle, Frank Zappa, Redman, Wu-Tang Clan, Oldies, Cartoon music, Radiohead, Marylin Manson, Tool, Melvins.

The bottom line is, it can be anything, Disco, Classical, Rap, Rock, whatever.

At 5/9/08 01:08 AM, ReconRebel wrote: I'll have that opportunity in about 3 hours. Bought an eighth of strong stuff from my buddy yesterday. It's a least a $50 bag. Knowing the guy for 30 years entitles me to a discount I guess. lol

Fuck yeah, ReconRebel, I didn't know you blazed. Haven't seen you around in a while, granted I don't often go to the level up lounge. Good to see you are still on the forums.

At 5/9/08 09:44 PM, Dethklokfan13 wrote: Good news for anyone living in the US, Barrak Obama I heard, might legalize Mary Jane!

I haven't actually heard this, but I kind of have a feeling that he might try doing something like that. I'd imagine he'd wait for his second term though. Let's just hope he can beat McCain. I think it'll be hard for him to win the election though, what with all the shit his pastors been saying.

At 5/9/08 10:35 PM, MadCow wrote: I heard weed + vicodin high was shitty

I've done Oxy's, Vicodin and Kratom various times while getting high on weed. Just makes the pot high so much better. Opiates rock.

life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 11:33:44 Reply

If anyone wants some really good stoned music then get Tim and Eric's new Cd. A great mix of catchy songs even if you aren't a fan of the show. (49 songs!)

The Stoner's Club

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 13:39:44 Reply

Lmao, yeah I got Awesome Record, Great Songs. I love it, but I dunno if someone who doesn't know about Tim and Eric's type of humor would appreciate it as much.

BBS Signature
Dethklokfan13
Dethklokfan13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 15:49:37 Reply

Remember when I said I was going to try Morning Glory seeds...... Well I did and it's just like Dramine but with less nausa.

ff

BBS Signature
Dethklokfan13
Dethklokfan13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 21:25:10 Reply

I have been feeling random hits of depression and anxiety every since I have started smoking weed (take into not that I have only been smoking green for 4 1/2 months) The depression only happens when I am not high, and is nothing serious and not common (so don't get any "your addicted" ideas) anyhow, now that I come to think of it, its not really depression, it's just a sense of "where's my future heading to?" or "will I get arrested?" for reasons unknown I have a strange fear of going to prison, I don't get it, sometimes I can't even watch the telivison show "cops" without freaking out, now I do have Attention Defacit Disorder (ADD), so I don't know if that has anything to do with it but, I'm just looking for some anwsers, is the worrying due to the fact I have not been smoking for to long? Or is it my ADD? Or a mix of both? I am particulary hoping from a anwser from "BarronVonBadguy" because he in my opinon seems to be a expert stoner, or what some idiots would call, a baiser (NO INSULT, I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE CLUB REGARDLESS IF YOU HAVE DISSRESPECT TO ME, YOU SEE I AM ONE OF THOSE PEACEFUL STONER GUYS WHO DOES NOT GET INTO TO MANY FIGHTS OR DISPUTES, but don't take that lightly.....)

ff

BBS Signature
Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 21:56:49 Reply

Tried salvia today. Weird.

pr0de
pr0de
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 22:36:11 Reply

lsa didnt do much for me, instead of maybe some reading from the third person kind of thing, different preparations, vasoconstriction and whatever, lame

Really expensive shit.

im glad its a fixed price here

Literally a mix of everything

yea. i listened to 'transdermal celebration' by ween on acid, was swell
i was thinking more underground

I can't even watch the telivison show "cops" without freaking out

lol how does this go about? i panic for no reason sometimes

maybe you need a distraction, hobbies, friends etc

Tried salvia today. Weird.

say more

i get mild visuals weed latelyespsically if i stayed up for 12+ hours,

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 23:20:10 Reply

rumor has it someone i know may have dmt. hope its not bullshit. i'll see tomorrow or something.

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 23:25:34 Reply

Got some good news today; my friend got back from college and brought some shrooms in chocolate for us to partake in next weekend with our other friend, and probably jam and watch Electric Apricot. On the acid front, I'm still waiting to get it here, but it shouldn't be more than another week or so. Good times ahead. :]

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2008-05-10 23:34:03 Reply

At 5/10/08 11:25 PM, Buddhist wrote: Got some good news today; my friend got back from college and brought some shrooms in chocolate for us to partake in next weekend with our other friend, and probably jam and watch Electric Apricot. On the acid front, I'm still waiting to get it here, but it shouldn't be more than another week or so. Good times ahead. :]

That's cool but I would think that trying to play music on shrooms would produce terrible music, but I never tried to, so who knows. Also, I would recommend the move Waking Life if you're feeling philosophical later in the trip.

BBS Signature