00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,038,956 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-01 01:21:23

At 8/31/06 10:33 PM, Seasons- wrote: Hey guys, bluehippo/totodile just told me about htis club so i thought id drop by. i am currentyl baked as hell sorry for typos. i have no glass yet, as i'm underage. iv ebeen smoking cannabis for about two years now. i've done a small share of other drugs but nothing too hard, pot being my main drug. i'm going to get back to finishing up my eigth now, later

Meh, sorry about that post guys. I was pretty blazed earlier. Anyways, kewl klub. I'll add to favorites and try to contribute.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-02 16:09:31

At 8/31/06 02:10 PM, Tommy- wrote:
Why are you doing a drug test?

I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but I was arrested for possesion of alot of magic mushrooms when I was at the big green gathering, I am on bail at the moment and when i go back I will have a drugs test. It will be in my favour if I pass this test. Hopefully I wont be charged with intent to supply. It looks like I will get a fine and community service, at worst I will get 12 months, or so I am told.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-02 16:33:53

Wow. Last night was pretty shitty.

There's been a drought here for about a month, so I hadn't smoked in 3 weeks. My friend calls me up and tells me about this black guy that sold him some pretty good weed, so I meet up with the guy at our high school football game. I tell him I want an eighth and he says to give him the money to go get it, so I trusted him and gave him the money. I walk up to him at the end of the game and he tells me to wait till Tuesday, and I told him I needed my money back. He keeps on trying to convince me to wait till Tuesday and won't give me the money. I start getting a little agitated and at this time a group of about 6 black guys walk over and start saying stuff. While I'm talking to them, this short kid that was with them takes the money and runs off to their car. I start to run at him, but then all the people start trying to fight me and shit, so I stopped because I knew I would get my ass kicked pretty bad.

Luckily, the guy gave me $10 back and my friend let me smoke with him after he found out what had happened.

XBL GT: ELTON JOHN 1111

ALSO, DICKS.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-04 11:48:31

Lemme join the stoners club, im a stoner for 2 good years now and i live in holland, so yeah ;)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-04 14:17:24

ohh so theres a club thas gud i thought they wasnt im like wait they aint no weed group wtf well can i join?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-04 15:02:11

At 9/2/06 04:09 PM, mind-friend wrote: I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but I was arrested for possesion of alot of magic mushrooms when I was at the big green gathering, I am on bail at the moment and when i go back I will have a drugs test. It will be in my favour if I pass this test. Hopefully I wont be charged with intent to supply. It looks like I will get a fine and community service, at worst I will get 12 months, or so I am told.

I do remember you saying about that. Is it your first offence if it is you will probably get let of lighly. Anyway good luck with that.

Just got home from camping it was a good weekend i will do a small trip report later when i can be bothered. Right now im too tired.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-04 18:57:01

My main dealer is moving in a few weeks, school is starting tomorrow I hope i can find someone as reliable and trustable as him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-04 21:19:24

hey guys...
Its been a long ass time since i been on newgrounds...but shit i smoke pot 2-3 times a day now

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-04 22:46:36

And your proud of that ? ;p

-

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-04 22:47:42

Hye I'd like to join, if possible, Hell i didnt even know this crew wuz here! All I ask is that there b no undercover cops....oh yea and click on the Man On A Mission link in my sig u guys will like that......

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-05 09:32:24

- - - Trip Report - - -

Last Friday me and 6 other Buddy's went to weymoth for a camping/partying/binge drinking weekend.

We had originally planned on buying an ounce of green before our departure, but due to drought/bad organisation on our behalf we didn't manage to get it. We were pissed off at the time but we though fuck it, we will just drink more instead.

Day 1
All went well on the way up there. On the 2 and a 1/2 hour train journey we filled the time with drinking and mostly raving to music. Once there we put up the tents, only to be told by a camping veteran called Terry that we had done so in completely the wrong spot. We decided to move our tents over to a wind blocked space and all was good. After this we decided to go into town center to get food and some drink.

Whist in town we decided that some smoke would be nice.... So on a mission we went to pick up. We strolled around talked to some people in pubs and soon enough we managed to get ourselves 1/4 of hash. We went back to the tents and smoked it and drank our beers.

Day 2
Today we woke up quite early and finished off the rest of the smoke we had purchased, and went to the pool (i have always wanted to go swimming stoned and this was the first occasion where i could do so).

Later on we took another taxi into town so we could visit to local pubs i also bought a new bong (our old one got stolen a few weeks ago) i will post a picture as soon as i have one. Halfway through the night by chance we saw the dude that sold us the hash the night before we approached him a got another 1/4. Went back to the tent Had a party and met the people from the only other tent on the field who were stoners too!

The night finished with a full on war between the 3 tents. This involved smashing up each others tents a fucking people up with shaving foam when they slept.

Day 3
Today we went shopping etc got myself some new threads, didn't smoke at all when we got back to the campsite we went to the bar and got drunk and there was this old school disco going on it was funny as fuck, a few of my friends danced with fat 40 year olds.

Day 4
Went home.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-05 10:48:24

I awake.
Feeling the sting of days of non stop drinking and partying, while getting hardly any sleep.
Get high.
Extreme hangovers lack of sleep and getting stoned... things are funny, and i am much sillier. I get a ride out of the strange house im in, after waking up sweaty and naked with some girl. Takes me some time to find my clothes thrown around the house. It's time to go home. The non stop party must come to an end. I saw people get tazered, arrested, topless, smashing into a bar dance floor, nearly drowning at 4am, wired on cocaine and screaming in pleasure. A full beer broken through a hotel window, as we scatter through the bar to ask for drugs my friend gets pulled over, my cell phone riings, its that girl hold on guys. I lose my phone, I roll my car, I awake to police. I spend. Running down the streets of a roughly known city drunk as can be with a sack of weed. Fucked on acid in a strange bathroom, the distict buzzing sound and my surrounding become very intense. Fucking all night long. sleeping all day. drinking all weekend. putting my feet in the watter in the sun after a sleepless night. Living loving drinking fucking thinking smoking snortting dropping topping laughing hating masterbating running spending wasting... For the month I got kicked out of my house it really was non stop party other then work. I managed to spend3 thousand dollars, and destroy a 3500$ car.. i'd rant on... but uh... its time to go to school

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-05 14:42:34

At 9/5/06 09:32 AM, Tommy- wrote: - - - Trip Report - - -

That sounds like a great camping trip, i bet you had fun and i'm glad you're back safe. :O

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-11 06:56:34

Im pretty baked now =D , got hell munchies, bored so looking at stuff on here xD
Crankin some Sublime =/
Who else burnin' here =D

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-11 15:56:13

Once again I awake.
My best friend is text messaging me "I got kicked out of my house for good, and i quit my job". He was making like 17$/ hr. I get a call at 10 from the principle saying they are to crowded and dont have room for me. I call ICBC they say there still investiagting my claim.

This weekend I got drunk and stoned as always, slammed alot of whiskey and diddled a little twat.

The reason ive been saying all this unstoner related shit is cause I'm going away again. The guy calling me and my other good friend are going to alberta this weekend and trying to get jobs. the two of them have alerady quit there jobs, but i work afternoons so i havent yet.

So i took a slam of whiskley, smoekd a bowl, and had a smoke in the sun, getting
my childhood dog stoned, as i have so many times years ago. I'm going to alberta, just hoping shit works out... i think i should buy a bunch of dope b4 i go, i wonder what weeds like there.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-11 18:08:38

so dallas has been pretty dry on good bud around here. luckily we found some this weekend, and managed to quickly burn through it all in the PHX and volcano. it came in some pretty big nugs, circumfrence, not length. the red hairs crawled all over it, the weed almost looked red the hairs were so big. it looked so delicious i wanted to put it in my mouth and just.... *licks lips*. after that ran out that day, we got some other decent bud, but it wasn't as beautiful. we ran out of that batch last night, so three people each bought a quarter of schwag for 20, which is a little pricey, but it wasn't complete brown frown. i got a pretty nasty schwag headache though, i think someone left some seeds in the bowl or something :( lazy bastards. either that or it was the shitty coals on the hookah, which is what my friend thought it was.

when the weed's good, i'm happy ;) happy blazing newgrounds ;)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-11 18:31:07

SALIVA!!!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-13 12:34:08

MAGIC MUSHROOMS!

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-15 12:37:01

My area is no longer dry anymore (or not as much as it was a 2 weeks ago). We have also managed to find a guy who can get us some squigy black! I'm hopeing to buy some in the next week or so.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-15 13:02:42

squidgy black is nice when smoked with stalks, try it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-15 19:57:25

here i am back to the old ng bbs damn its been pretty hard livin for me hows everyone out there still surviving? im thinking about trying some shrooms and acid soon but i dont know i dont even know if i wanna trip out anymore or if i just do drugs to help me through my daily life well regardless im back because i just took up smoking again quitting never lasts very long but i dont really care to try anymore im 16 and im young so i might as well do what i want while i have a chance before i have to get a job and all that crap.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-19 15:50:03

i strongly recomend taking shrooms

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-19 22:03:09

At 9/19/06 03:50 PM, mind-friend wrote: i strongly recomend taking shrooms

i actually had some this weekend. they had golden caps, and didn't have that strong taste of SHIT like the normal ones do. we all ate three grams, but they said that two will fuck you up nicely. we were trippin pretty hard, i was staring at the crayon drawings on my friends walls as they almost seemed to come to life, and glow in color. i laughed so hard when all my friends faces became distorted. overall, it was a damn good trip!

the worst part was, i had to come home before my trip was over, and laid in bed forever trying to go to sleep as it was about 8 in the morning, and i couldn't go to sleep as i was still tripping balls :P

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-19 22:42:45

Maybe Getting some cocaine soon 40$ a gram, and i am planning on doing a Q of shrooms soon, ive been pretty much off drugs, except a little bit of drinking, trying to recover fromt o many beans, anxietys going down anyway hope everyone is doing well

LSD!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-20 16:54:35

coke is shit, dont pay for shrooms they will be growing everywhere soon.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-22 15:00:30

i have to go to cort for a minor consumption. i wasn't tested on the spot and i was completly sober. the officer claimed we smelled of alcohol. i'm thinking i could get out of this one because i don't really think there's substantial evidence against me. we had been drinking the night befor and i was cited the next morning.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-22 15:13:42

At 9/19/06 10:42 PM, Mr-Fluffykins wrote: Maybe Getting some cocaine soon 40$ a gram,

uck, theres a road i don't want to go back down :(

and i am planning on doing a Q of shrooms soon

are you gonna eat them all at once and trip your balls off? ;)

, ive been pretty much off drugs, except a little bit of drinking, trying to recover fromt o many beans, anxietys going down anyway hope everyone is doing well

quite understandable. breaks feel nice :)

At 9/20/06 04:54 PM, mind-friend wrote: coke is shit, dont pay for shrooms they will be growing everywhere soon.

maybe where you live. send me some shrooms fresh from cow patties when ya get them ;)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-22 18:05:16

The stoners club?
dont you mean, the no future's club .. ppfft

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-22 18:07:08

At 9/22/06 06:05 PM, Crosshairs wrote: The stoners club?

newgrounds rots your brain more than weed. unfortunately for me, i do both alot, so im super fucked ;)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2006-09-22 23:43:56

At 9/22/06 06:05 PM, Crosshairs wrote: The stoners club?

i know plenty of people who lead succesfull lives and still toke up...