00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Top entries from 02/22/2021!

320 Views | 11 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Top entries from 02/22/2021! 2021-02-23 02:43:21

Congrats everyone

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 02/22/2021! 2021-02-23 05:41:29

Congrats to the winners!

The latest: Hexa #66 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 02/22/2021! 2021-02-23 06:17:27

Congrats all!

Response to Top entries from 02/22/2021! 2021-02-23 07:51:55

Congratz for the winners, to the runners up and of course, to @illwillpress & @Doodlum for his new submissions. ( = ^ u ^ = )

Response to Top entries from 02/22/2021! 2021-02-23 15:12:44

Got some good ones today!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 02/22/2021! 2021-02-23 17:28:13

I'm glad I got to see the daily 5th before it was removed for copyright reasons. The dragon was very cute!

[1] - [2]

At 2/23/21 05:28 PM, Nabella wrote: I'm glad I got to see the daily 5th before it was removed for copyright reasons. The dragon was very cute!

Any idea for what kind of reason it was taken down? Just the music? If so maybe the rest of us will get to see it soon too...

BBS Signature

At 2/25/21 01:26 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/23/21 05:28 PM, Nabella wrote: I'm glad I got to see the daily 5th before it was removed for copyright reasons. The dragon was very cute!
Any idea for what kind of reason it was taken down? Just the music? If so maybe the rest of us will get to see it soon too...

It had to have been the music. It was the only thing the artist didn't make in his cartoon.

I guess another reason it could've been removed was because it's an animatic and a little static but that wouldn't make sense since this artist has three other submissions in the same polished animatic style and they got through Judgement just fine. If that really were the case, it'd be pretty lame since there are other submissions that are animatics and still manage to scrape by Judgement and remain on the site.

So, yeah, probably the music.

I've been meaning to reply to your PM. I've just been stuck on mobile for awhile and it's hard to type long messages that way. See you soon!

[1] - [2]

At 2/26/21 11:22 PM, Nabella wrote: It had to have been the music. It was the only thing the artist didn't make in his cartoon.

I guess another reason it could've been removed was because it's an animatic and a little static but that wouldn't make sense since this artist has three other submissions in the same polished animatic style and they got through Judgement just fine. If that really were the case, it'd be pretty lame since there are other submissions that are animatics and still manage to scrape by Judgement and remain on the site.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/775790
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/782080

Yeah looking at the above it's definitely gotta be that. Unfortunately seems like an integral part of it too, not something they'd be able to just switch out and keep the mood without...

I don't think there's any rule against animatics/similar. Have seen plenty of those too, only thing I know that's been outlawed recently (though not at all similar) are speedpaints.

Thanks for digging this up btw! Good to see what it was all about.

I've been meaning to reply to your PM. I've just been stuck on mobile for awhile and it's hard to type long messages that way. See you soon!

No worries, see you there whenever you get stationary for real! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 02/22/2021! 2021-03-02 02:11:08

At 2/27/21 06:10 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 2/26/21 11:22 PM, Nabella wrote: It had to have been the music. It was the only thing the artist didn't make in his cartoon.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/775790
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/782080

Yeah looking at the above it's definitely gotta be that. Unfortunately seems like an integral part of it too, not something they'd be able to just switch out and keep the mood without...

I don't think there's any rule against animatics/similar. Have seen plenty of those too, only thing I know that's been outlawed recently (though not at all similar) are speedpaints.

Thanks for digging this up btw! Good to see what it was all about.

No worries, see you there whenever you get stationary for real! :)

Cyberdevil Please Post On My Thread Friday Night Funkin' Sucks!

Getting Level 60, Sup. Commander And Deity Whistle Soon!

BBS Signature

Response to Top entries from 02/22/2021! 2021-03-02 06:50:04

At 3/2/21 02:11 AM, MatthewMcChan wrote: Cyberdevil Please Post On My Thread Friday Night Funkin' Sucks!

Hmm wonder if I'll agree with that one... on my way though!

BBS Signature