00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Welcome to the cafeteria

549 Views | 80 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-21 23:48:08

Did you know Newgrounds has a cafeteria? Probably not, most people with only a visitor's pass hasn't seen or smelled it. What do you think they be servin up in there?

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 01:35:43 (edited 2021-02-22 01:36:23)

steamed doglava soup

everyone's least favorite shitposter

grindr page

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 01:45:06 (edited 2021-02-22 01:52:01)

🧂

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 03:13:08

iu_245973_7231239.jpg

Cock rings, cock rings, cock rings.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 07:39:24

I don't trust any of these assholes with my food. It's probably worse than normal cafeterias.

This game sucks turkey dick!

Best Toon

The Worst Thread In The Galaxy

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 07:50:34

I'm gonna eat all the clam chowder

its lukewarm

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 08:29:50

At 2/21/21 11:48 PM, Joltopus wrote: Did you know Newgrounds has a cafeteria? Probably not, most people with only a visitor's pass hasn't seen or smelled it. What do you think they be servin up in there?

You want to know what I think? I think that a certain @DrunkGeckoAssBrain needs to mind their own business or open their DMs. I can't stand when a person deliberately pulls a Urichrov and simultaneously tries to escape their judgement. Make no mistake your reaction has been... Monitored!

~ All The World's A Stage... and I Choose to Fuck White Girls in the Ass on It ~

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 08:32:02

At 2/22/21 08:29 AM, Synikal wrote:
At 2/21/21 11:48 PM, Joltopus wrote: Did you know Newgrounds has a cafeteria? Probably not, most people with only a visitor's pass hasn't seen or smelled it. What do you think they be servin up in there?
You want to know what I think? I think that a certain @DrunkGeckoAssBrain needs to mind their own business or open their DMs. I can't stand when a person deliberately pulls a Urichrov and simultaneously tries to escape their judgement. Make no mistake your reaction has been... Monitored!

1, this is unrelated

2, you're a known pedophile

3, judge me all you want, at least im not a pedophile

4, i genuinely hope you die the most brutal death imaginable

YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 08:42:34

At 2/22/21 08:32 AM, DrunkGeckoAssBrain wrote:
1, this is unrelated

You are speaking absolute shit again.

See this is why the moderators need to do something about you. You turn off your ability to be messaged because you fear being the next person to be held accountable on my hit show... When Reactions Are Monitored. Which didn't get renewed for a 3rd Season. But...

You and people like you bring this up with vague claims meanwhile I always point to a legitimate claim of something and then... everything gets shut down because certain people here would wish to silence things.

So stop playing games. Smart people who actually look into posts and don't cherry pick read know what's actually going on around here.

~ All The World's A Stage... and I Choose to Fuck White Girls in the Ass on It ~

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 09:17:37

At 2/22/21 08:42 AM, Synikal wrote:
1, this is unrelated

See this is why the moderators need to do something about you. You turn off your ability to be messaged because you fear being the next person to be held accountable on my hit show... When Reactions Are Monitored. Which didn't get renewed for a 3rd Season. But...

you're not funny

You and people like you bring this up with vague claims meanwhile I always point to a legitimate claim of something and then... everything gets shut down because certain people here would wish to silence things.

you literally left a wall of text review on a loli hentai image detailing how sexy you thought it was

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 09:47:20

At 2/22/21 09:17 AM, DrunkGeckoAssBrain wrote:
1, this is unrelated

you're not funny
you literally left a wall of text review on a loli hentai image detailing how sexy you thought it was

You continue to make false claims that you can't back up.

You are a joke.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 09:50:22

i want a boneless pizza and a cheezeless cheezebruger

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 10:00:57

At 2/22/21 09:47 AM, Synikal wrote:
1, this is unrelated

you're not funny
You are a joke.

all anyone has to do is click browse posts under your name

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 10:32:22

At 2/22/21 10:00 AM, DrunkGeckoAssBrain wrote:
1, this is unrelated

you're not funny
You are a joke.

Yeah... exactly and they'll see the details you're leaving out. The big ones. The things that keep getting overlooked and swept under the rug and skipped over while people selectively shout things that are far from accurate. That's what makes you look even more like a joke. What you're doing is also instigating a topic that has been locked several times which again is against the rules.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 10:33:48

At 2/22/21 10:32 AM, Synikal wrote:
At 2/22/21 10:00 AM, DrunkGeckoAssBrain wrote:
1, this is unrelated

you're not funny
You are a joke.
Yeah... exactly and they'll see the details you're leaving out. The big ones. The things that keep getting overlooked and swept under the rug and skipped over while people selectively shout things that are far from accurate. That's what makes you look even more like a joke. What you're doing is also instigating a topic that has been locked several times which again is against the rules.

whatever, deny it all you want. everyone else can see it.

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 10:36:14

I hope they cook users who drag in unrelated fights from other threads (@Synikal).

I also hope @SevenSaysNoToDrugs is the chef.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 10:37:45

boots and cats

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 10:55:18

At 2/22/21 10:37 AM, Number-2 wrote: boots and cats

boobs and ass

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 10:59:07

At 2/22/21 10:55 AM, DrunkGeckoAssBrain wrote:
boobs and ass

bought to eat the boobies like groceries. Or perhaps like pho.

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 11:02:35

Fom Tulp has cummed into the food beware I repeat Tom’s failed clone loves to cum into food and serve it

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 11:06:30

boobs and ass

Provided we're talking about the animals, I don't see why not.

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 11:15:17 (edited 2021-02-22 11:15:27)

At 2/22/21 11:06 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
boobs and ass
Provided we're talking about the animals, I don't see why not.

I thought we were talking about pussycats fa fa fa fa fa

iu_246078_7973038.jpg

I’m not A Role good model

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 11:44:04

At 2/22/21 10:36 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
I hope they cook users who drag in unrelated fights from other threads (@Synikal).

I'm overwhelmed today so we're having chili dogs for lunch.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 11:47:47

At 2/22/21 03:13 AM, PurpleShoes wrote: psychedelic water

i really need that

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 11:58:11

At 2/22/21 11:44 AM, SevenSaysNoToDrugs wrote:

I'm overwhelmed today so we're having chili dogs for lunch.

Sweet beans! Gotta grab a few before they go fast!

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 12:02:11

I better go get my mochi ice cream, It's better than food at home

Live, Laugh, Love. #WAP

*Jojo Reference Here*

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 12:07:12

At 2/22/21 12:02 PM, VampireKisses17 wrote: I better go get my mochi ice cream, It's better than food at home

Sorry, that's for Portal Border staff members. They had some overhead in the budget, so regional thought it'd be nice to give staff a gift. An ice cream gift. Better than a pizza party in the middle of shift.

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 12:23:29

No cafetaria is complete without fitting background music

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-22 21:05:08

You could try actually acknowledging the fact that HE started this just like your little clique always latches onto this and never lets it go despite the fact that not once but twice I was cut off after giving some damning evidence. It's best if they just drop it because as I said... people with an actual brain realized what so many overlooked.

BBS Signature

Response to Welcome to the cafeteria 2021-02-23 10:23:42

At 2/22/21 09:05 PM, Synikal wrote: You could try actually acknowledging the fact that HE started this

I'm only talking about this thread. He hadn't poasted, you called him out first, and your squabbles are totally unrelated to the topic at hand, so you'd do all of us a favour if you could knock it the fuck off.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature