00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Should Newgrounds Add an Option Where You Can Favorite a News Post?

191 Views | 16 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey everyone! Do you think Newgrounds should add an option where you can favorite a news post? If you favorite a certain BBS forum, you get a notification for each BBS reply people type there. Should there be the same for comments in a news post?

PBSfanboy

i dont really see the point

YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

For me personally I don't want someone to fav my newsposts.

What I want is an option to make a newspost viewable to my logged in followers only

At 2/19/21 08:11 PM, preskoo wrote: What I want is an option to make a newspost viewable to my logged in followers only

Aw mate, this is a great idea! Fan only newsposts!

At 2/19/21 07:58 PM, HumanityPBS wrote: Hey everyone! Do you think Newgrounds should add an option where you can favorite a news post? If you favorite a certain BBS forum, you get a notification for each BBS reply people type there. Should there be the same for comments in a news post?

I first thought you meant have a list of newsposts in your favorites section, like with audio, flash, games, art, users. That would be kinda silly.

Following a post for notifications would be a nice feature, there are a handful of spaces I monitor/creep for activity.

At 2/19/21 08:11 PM, DrunkGeckoAssBrain wrote: i dont really see the point

Sometimes its the little things that make Newgrounds Newgrounds even the features no one really uses.

That's why I miss the random button

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Should NewGrounds Add An Option Where You Can Favorite A WegraPoast

At 2/19/21 08:11 PM, preskoo wrote: For me personally I don't want someone to fav my newsposts.

What I want is an option to make a newspost viewable to my logged in followers only

I'd love this.

I often make posts in the supporter forum just so weirdos from real life don't come stalk me here.

I'd love the option to make posts the general public can't see. Gotta have a NG account to stalk me.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 07:58 PM, HumanityPBS wrote: Hey everyone! Do you think Newgrounds should add an option where you can favorite a news post? If you favorite a certain BBS forum, you get a notification for each BBS reply people type there. Should there be the same for comments in a news post?

It would be great if love button with plus appears in newspost , why not saying that to Tom Fulp?

flagging stolen things

also i'm playing geometry dash <3 <3

report bad things <3

BBS Signature

It'd be nice if you could pin your own news post.

Squid pro quo. Tits for tat.

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 10:22 PM, SevenSaysNoToDrugs wrote: I often make posts in the supporter forum just so weirdos from real life don't come stalk me here.

Are weirdoes from Newgrounds really better?

You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!

On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.

Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature

At 2/20/21 07:09 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:
At 2/19/21 10:22 PM, SevenSaysNoToDrugs wrote: I often make posts in the supporter forum just so weirdos from real life don't come stalk me here.

"People from Newgrounds" would've sufficed, we're all weird here.

Absolutely that would be a great feature, along with favoriting playlists. To get to your favorite newsposts so then you don't have to search all over again or try to remember the post.

SM/AMA/FAQs (Now both are ready, well sort of) My shortcuts

BBS Signature

At 2/20/21 07:09 AM, DamnedByFate wrote:

Yes! Newgrounds weirdos are the best weirdos!

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 08:26 PM, Little-Rena wrote:
At 2/19/21 08:11 PM, preskoo wrote: What I want is an option to make a newspost viewable to my logged in followers only
Aw mate, this is a great idea! Fan only newsposts!

onlyfans, but its just newsposts on newgrounds

YouTube (Commentary/Gaming)

Wegra is my hunky daddy

BLM|Antifa

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 09:35 PM, Wegra wrote: Sometimes its the little things that make Newgrounds Newgrounds even the features no one really uses.

That's why I miss the random button

You can still access the random button by adding '?random' at the end of a submission page's URL, can't you?

Look, here's proof. One for each Portal!

Proof1

Proof2

Proof3

Proof4

[1] - [2]

i only look at some news post but it kinda would be a good feature don't really see the point

BBS Signature