00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

have you ever met someone immature in the newgrounds forums?

356 Views | 21 Replies

i jsut want to know if someone you met on the forums was acting immature.

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

No because expecting middle and high schoolers to not be annoying shitheads is like getting upset at fire for being hot.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

iu_244088_1809211.jpg

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 08:25 AM, rocknight1991 wrote: i jsut want to know if someone you met on the forums was acting immature.

Oh buddy, we don't have those on this site.

iu_244089_2594597.gif

BBS Signature

Have you ever met someone mature in the General Forum?

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

yes

1:37 ───ㅇ─────3:45 ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

↺ REPEAT ‖ PAUSE ≫ NEXT SONG

Former fan of the general forums. Artist, Twitter hater, loser, bad poet.

BBS Signature

I was trying to stay positive but if i'm honest i'm seeing a lot of mean and weird comments passing by on NG. It's a bit disappointing... I'll even go as far as saying that it feels worse on here than on DA.

At 2/19/21 09:34 AM, MellonSnow wrote: I was trying to stay positive but if i'm honest i'm seeing a lot of mean and weird comments passing by on NG. It's a bit disappointing... I'll even go as far as saying that it feels worse on here than on DA.

The General forum may just not be for you.

Try sticking to the underrated artists thread and the Art forum. Also you could go through your followers pages and start conversations with people in their newsposts.

If you think rules are being broken, contact a mod.

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 08:49 AM, Sobolev wrote: Have you ever met someone mature in the General Forum?

Well, there's @TomFulp and…

…er…

…that's it.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 09:39 AM, preskoo wrote:
At 2/19/21 09:34 AM, MellonSnow wrote: I was trying to stay positive but if i'm honest i'm seeing a lot of mean and weird comments passing by on NG. It's a bit disappointing... I'll even go as far as saying that it feels worse on here than on DA.

Try sticking to the underrated artists thread and the Art forum. Also you could go through your followers pages and start conversations with people in their newsposts.

I'm more talking about the forum in general actually! How some people comment on art threads is stunning sometimes...Like, jeez

The underrated artists thread is cool though! Very nice and supportive people on there so that's good :D

our penis threads are very mature

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 08:49 AM, Sobolev wrote: Have you ever met someone mature in the General Forum?

I try to avoid those people.

Freaks.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

The General forum is the place to let out your inner idiot.

surely not

At 2/19/21 07:22 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
Seven well most for the parts. Zerodecoole. Poastalservice usually is. Tom Fulp. Gagsy usually. DamnedByFate usually. TheGameChanger. And that’s about it for now...

How'd you forget ngman7 bro

At 2/19/21 09:47 AM, MellonSnow wrote:

I'm more talking about the forum in general actually! How some people comment on art threads is stunning sometimes...Like, jeez

The underrated artists thread is cool though! Very nice and supportive people on there so that's good :D

The General forum is rather unkind, immature, vulgar and trollish in nature.

For the more mature, well-founded, high-brow and even-tempered discussion, may I suggest the Politics forum?

BBS Signature

We're mature when needed and immature when also needed

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 07:52 PM, S3C wrote:
At 2/19/21 09:47 AM, MellonSnow wrote:

The General forum is rather unkind, immature, vulgar and trollish in nature.
For the more mature, well-founded, high-brow and even-tempered discussion, may I suggest the Politics forum?

Hahaaaaaaa i see what u did there pffhahaha

buddy you're lookin at him.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 07:22 PM, UggoSonno wrote: DamnedByFate usually.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

At 2/19/21 07:50 PM, Urichov wrote:
At 2/19/21 07:22 PM, UggoSonno wrote:
Seven well most for the parts. Zerodecoole. Poastalservice usually is. Tom Fulp. Gagsy usually. DamnedByFate usually. TheGameChanger. And that’s about it for now...
How'd you forget ngman7 bro

mature lol

Notorious internet cunt

My old username was StaticSkull

She/Her

BBS Signature

Everyone who posts on the Newgrounds forum is immature.